Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4

Author Topic: 1000 Blank White Cards: Round 2  (Read 4595 times)

OceanSoul

• Bay Watcher
  • Cursed with Exponential Hiatuses
    • View Profile
1000 Blank White Cards: Round 2
« on: January 29, 2018, 11:59:58 pm »

Having taken over the original game from here and here, I've made my own thread for it.

Spoiler: Summary and Rules (click to show/hide)

Well, here's the turn order for the first game. I'm including Cinder on this because she said she'd be in on the original thread, though she's only submitted one card so far. I'll give her some time to decide, but we can play on in the meantime.

KittyTac,
GigaGiant,
Cinder,
OceanSoul,
Felissan,
enemy post,
then Failbird105.

KittyTac, you go first.
Spoiler: Game Status (click to show/hide)
« Last Edit: January 31, 2018, 11:47:57 pm by OceanSoul »
Work on a potential forum game for my return to Bay12. Figure out parts that puzzled me before. Find more things to figure out that I can't. Work on another game instead of solving them. Get distracted and stop working. Remember it a week or two later. Remember I'm still on hiatus. Illogically, Be too ashamed to return yet. Repeat ad nauseam.

Finally have a game completely ready. Wait a week before posting it out of laziness.

OceanSoul

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Last Edit: January 30, 2018, 08:56:42 pm by OceanSoul »
Work on a potential forum game for my return to Bay12. Figure out parts that puzzled me before. Find more things to figure out that I can't. Work on another game instead of solving them. Get distracted and stop working. Remember it a week or two later. Remember I'm still on hiatus. Illogically, Be too ashamed to return yet. Repeat ad nauseam.

Finally have a game completely ready. Wait a week before posting it out of laziness.

GigaGiant

• Bay Watcher
  • Peering down at you
    • View Profile
Re: 1000 Blank White Cards: Round 1
« Reply #2 on: January 30, 2018, 12:20:21 am »

(So we each need to wait for our turn before we can play a card, right? Can we pm you our turn action in advance? This might help speed things up a bit. For example, if KittyTac submits an action right after I go to bed, then it would be over 7 hours before I could take my turn. But if I submitted my action in advance, then you could post my action while I'm offline, so that the game continues at a fair pace.

Though, one issue with this idea is that the previous players' cards might prevent me from my specified future action. I suppose in that case, you wouldn't post my action, and instead I would have to submit a valid play. Eh, just a suggestion. It's up to you really.)
Insert witty signature here

OceanSoul

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 30, 2018, 12:29:14 am »

(So we each need to wait for our turn before we can play a card, right? Can we pm you our turn action in advance? This might help speed things up a bit. For example, if KittyTac submits an action right after I go to bed, then it would be over 7 hours before I could take my turn. But if I submitted my action in advance, then you could post my action while I'm offline, so that the game continues at a fair pace.

Though, one issue with this idea is that the previous players' cards might prevent me from my specified future action. I suppose in that case, you wouldn't post my action, and instead I would have to submit a valid play. Eh, just a suggestion. It's up to you really.)
...I'll except it. However, you can still manually post if I haven't posted your automated action. And, of course, I won't automate actions that are after your next turn.

KittyTac

• Bay Watcher
  • Impending Catsplosion. [PREFSTRING:aloofness]
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: January 30, 2018, 01:18:35 am »

I assume I did this right. Forest Fire, I choose you!

Don't trust this toaster that much, it could be a villain in disguise.
Mostly phone-posting, sorry for any typos or autocorrect hijinks.

OceanSoul

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: January 30, 2018, 01:20:18 am »

Ok, so now everyone needs to pick something before we can move on. The card's effect includes you, KittyTac.

EDIT: It also includes me. I will draw 1 and discard 2. I Draw.....and discard Spiteful Bat and Chungus Humoungus.
Spoiler: Discarded (click to show/hide)
« Last Edit: January 30, 2018, 01:28:26 am by OceanSoul »

Enemy post

• Bay Watcher
  • Modder/GM
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: January 30, 2018, 01:28:13 am »

I pick option 2, discarding Box and Exploding Dice.
My mods and forum games.
Enemy post has claimed the title of Dragonsong the Harmonic of Melodious Exaltion!

OceanSoul

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: January 30, 2018, 01:34:07 am »

I pick option 2, discarding Box and Exploding Dice.
Should've put this in the OP, now that I think about it, but when a card would be revealed (from discard, being played, or card effect), you must list the images of the cards if they haven't been seen in the thread yet. I'll put in it now.
Spoiler: Cards you discarded (click to show/hide)

OceanSoul

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: January 30, 2018, 01:47:56 am »

KittyTac said via PM that they'd lose the 350 points.

KittyTac

• Bay Watcher
  • Impending Catsplosion. [PREFSTRING:aloofness]
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: January 30, 2018, 01:48:25 am »

(I'm male BTW, refer to me as "he".)
Don't trust this toaster that much, it could be a villain in disguise.
Mostly phone-posting, sorry for any typos or autocorrect hijinks.

OceanSoul

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: January 30, 2018, 01:48:52 am »

(I'm male BTW, refer to me as "he".)
Just wanted to be safe.

GigaGiant

• Bay Watcher
  • Peering down at you
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: January 30, 2018, 03:07:33 am »

I'll lose the 350 points
Insert witty signature here

Imic

• Bay Watcher
  • Still sad
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: January 30, 2018, 03:43:55 am »

How would one sign up?
Imic's no longer allowed to vote.
Quote from: smyttysmyth
Well aren't you cheery
Quote cabinet
Regrets every choice he made and makes, including writing this here.

hops

• Bay Watcher
  • Secretary of Antifa
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: January 30, 2018, 05:47:50 am »

I'll draw 1 and discard 2.
she/her. (Pronouns vary over time.) The artist formerly known as Objective/Cinder.

One True Polycule with flame99 <3

Felissan

• Bay Watcher
  • Hopefully not killing this game too
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: January 30, 2018, 06:17:12 am »

I'll draw 1 and discard Maru and Triple Gumball Surprise.
Spoiler: Discarded (click to show/hide)
Quote from: xkcd
I always figured you should never bring a gun to a gun fight because then you'll be part of a gun fight.
Pages: [1] 2 3 4