Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 26 27 [28] 29 30

Author Topic: Roll to Wish  (Read 48862 times)

ziizo

• Bay Watcher
  • Tired and Lazy
    • View Profile
Re: Roll to Wish
« Reply #405 on: April 05, 2018, 04:44:54 am »

I whish my city armor was complete in a  way it leaves my inhabitants happy.
GG, Ziizo. May my spirit live on in your boobs.

King Zultan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #406 on: April 05, 2018, 06:09:18 am »

I wish that I could just say sorry for mind controlling them and not do the magical binding part.
The Lawyer opens a briefcase. It's full of lemons, the justice fruit only lawyers may touch.
Make sure not to step on any errant blood stains before we find our LIFE EXTINGUSHER.
but anyway, if you'll excuse me, I need to commit sebbaku.
Quote from: Leodanny
Can I have the sword when you’re done?

KittyTac

• Bay Watcher
  • Impending Catsplosion. [PREFSTRING:aloofness]
    • View Profile
« Reply #407 on: April 05, 2018, 06:15:31 am »

I wish for a loyal NPC cat demigod serving me.
Don't trust this toaster that much, it could be a villain in disguise.
Mostly phone-posting, sorry for any typos or autocorrect hijinks.

CABL

• Bay Watcher
  • Has a fetish for voring the rich
    • View Profile
« Reply #408 on: April 05, 2018, 06:22:26 am »

I'll not make any wishes this turn.
Put the entire population of Dolphinia Prime into the spaceships, then set course for the Earth.
Pounded in the Butt by my own Government... oh wait, that's real life.

Much less active than I used to be on these forums, but I still visit them on occasion. Will probably resume my activity in full once Dwarf Fortress will be released on Steam.

Person

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #409 on: April 06, 2018, 10:54:44 am »

Here's my action for this turn: Enact a military coup on the city using my bodies and overthrow it to create my own Personal regime. Provide air support with my copter if possible.

Edit: Thanks. Editing that massive quote out to save space.
« Last Edit: April 07, 2018, 12:16:54 pm by Person »
Please don't let textbooks invade Bay12.
The Conquistadors only have the faintest idea of what the modern world is like when they are greeted by two hostile WWI Veterans riding on a giant potato; Welcome to 2016.

ShadowDragon

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #410 on: April 06, 2018, 12:02:40 pm »

Keep multiplying those bodies. Suddenly I feel like I just created another wartorn city or something. Probably should have tried to teleport to the fortified city, since it changed to that. Oh well, its only a turn.
[6] You flood the war-torn city with your bodies. And some of the inhabitants are hunting you for food, which is quite painful.
Uhh, shouldn't that be impossible?
Person
  Can teleport everyone or everything at will.
  Has a military helicopter a few kilometres away from a war-torn city.
  Can create additional identical bodies for themself. All bodies are controlled by a hive mind.
  Has all but one body inside a war-torn city.
  Has a body piloting their helicopter.
  Cannot be harmed except as a direct result of a player's action.
  Cannot directly interact with non-player people.

Has a massively oversized and nearly indestructible greatsword that bypasses absolutely all defences other than normal distance and dodging.
  Is flooding a war-torn city with their spare bodies. (Which are being hunted for food.)
Relevant bits bolded. But I guess that 6 counts as a direct result of my own action eh?
Yes, that should be impossible, and will be retconned out shortly.

wertyzerty

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #411 on: April 08, 2018, 08:38:25 am »

I wish that I had not died (so i have the same powers as if i hadn't died)

ShadowDragon

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Roll to Wish: Turn 37
« Reply #412 on: April 08, 2018, 11:17:16 am »

I wish that everyone in the whole multiverse PC or NPC always respawned with all of their special powers, granted via wish or not, including magical artifacts not tied directly to ones physical form, retroactively.
Sorry, but I am unwilling to enact this wish retroactively due to going through all previous turns looking for abilities to restore being more work than I am willing to devote to this game.
I wish for supreme Telepathic powers.
[3+3] You gain the ability to connect your mind to the minds of all beings that aren't glorified hand puppets for beings outside of reality and use that link to influence or read the minds of anyone you wish. This is not particularly subtle.
I whish my city armor was complete in a  way it leaves my inhabitants happy.
[2+3] You create new space-distorting armor that is both effectively impossible to punch through and has buildings integrated into it. The vast majority of your population move there and are much happier there.
I wish that I could just say sorry for mind controlling them and not do the magical binding part.
[3+3] You mind control them into accepting your future apology for mind controlling them. They notice, but can't quite bring themselves to refuse to forgive you. Though they certainly don't intend to be particularly graceful in their forgiveness.
I wish for a loyal NPC cat demigod serving me.
[3+3] You create a feline half-deity killbot with incredible firepower, an inability to see nonviolent solutions to problems, and a strong preference for plans that involve mass slaughter. They're loyal, at least.
I'll not make any wishes this turn.
Put the entire population of Dolphinia Prime into the spaceships, then set course for the Earth.

[4] You load your populace into a fleet of spaceships and set course for Earth. Estimated time of arrival is never, because there's no navigable path right now.
Here's my action for this turn: Enact a military coup on the city using my bodies and overthrow it to create my own Personal regime. Provide air support with my copter if possible.

Edit: Thanks. Editing that massive quote out to save space.
[6] You seize the war-torn city in a brutal strike, severely damaging it and decimating the population. The military forces are mostly killed, but some of them manage to escape.
I wish that I had not died (so i have the same powers as if i hadn't died)
[2+3] Sorry, but I'm refusing to execute this wish due to it being too much work to implement.

Spoiler: Places (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: Player States (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: NPCs (click to show/hide)

Person

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #413 on: April 08, 2018, 01:40:06 pm »

I wish that I could directly interact with non-player people.
Then: Clone self repeatedly within the city. Devote all bodies to growing food, obtaining drinkable water, and otherwise rebuilding the city in an effective manner.
« Last Edit: April 08, 2018, 07:44:12 pm by Person »
The Conquistadors only have the faintest idea of what the modern world is like when they are greeted by two hostile WWI Veterans riding on a giant potato; Welcome to 2016.

ziizo

• Bay Watcher
  • Tired and Lazy
    • View Profile
« Reply #414 on: April 08, 2018, 04:48:13 pm »

travel trough the universe as a friendly alien space city
GG, Ziizo. May my spirit live on in your boobs.

ShadowDragon

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #415 on: April 08, 2018, 05:25:17 pm »

Wait in retrospect should I actually have been able to do that? I can't just cherry pick my status. >Cannot directly interact with non-player people.
It could be argued that I was interacting with them indirectly since I did a coup on the city not the people but ehh.
Well, if that's the case put in this as my wish last turn. I wish that I could directly interact with non-player people.
Feels like a waste to just use my wish on that but screw it. If the wish isn't used last turn, do that same wish this turn instead. Its honestly a mess that I ought to fix.
Regardless of all this nonsense, here's my action: Clone self repeatedly within the city. Devote those bodies to farming and rebuilding the city in an effective manner.
It's possible to attack someone without directly interacting with them. (Via arson, for example.) Considering your numbers, it's entirely possible to seize control of a city without directly interacting with any of the inhabitants.

Person

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #416 on: April 08, 2018, 07:42:54 pm »

All right, thanks. Will refine my action then.

NRDL

• Bay Watcher
  • I Actually Like Elves
    • View Profile
« Reply #417 on: April 08, 2018, 11:33:30 pm »

Use my mental link with the world to tell them to BOW BEFORE ME. And y'know, stop trying to arrest/attack me.
GOD DAMN IT NRDL.
NRDL will roll a die and decide how sadistic and insane he's feeling well you do.

CABL

• Bay Watcher
  • Has a fetish for voring the rich
    • View Profile
« Reply #418 on: April 09, 2018, 04:42:34 am »

Not using my wish yet.
Use my eldritch powers to create a navigable FTL path, leading directly to the Solar System.
Pounded in the Butt by my own Government... oh wait, that's real life.

Much less active than I used to be on these forums, but I still visit them on occasion. Will probably resume my activity in full once Dwarf Fortress will be released on Steam.

KittyTac

• Bay Watcher
  • Impending Catsplosion. [PREFSTRING:aloofness]
    • View Profile
« Reply #419 on: April 09, 2018, 04:46:27 am »

Use the killbot to write "MADE BY FELIUS" under the cat face of the Moon.
Don't trust this toaster that much, it could be a villain in disguise.
Mostly phone-posting, sorry for any typos or autocorrect hijinks.
Pages: 1 ... 26 27 [28] 29 30