Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 17 18 [19] 20 21 ... 30

Author Topic: Roll to Wish  (Read 49049 times)

Egan_BW

• Bay Watcher
  • Normalcy is constructed, not absolute.
    • View Profile
Re: Roll to Wish
« Reply #270 on: February 17, 2018, 10:51:46 pm »

Go use my big sword to slay the paranoid authoritarian god of justice AI, and the evil paranoid authoritarian god of justice AI, slaughtering everything that stands in my way.

CABL

• Bay Watcher
  • Has a fetish for voring the rich
    • View Profile
« Reply #271 on: February 18, 2018, 07:36:47 am »

I use my mind-control powers on North Korea's military and civilian population, making them commit coup d'etat against Kim dynasty and reunite Korea.
Pounded in the Butt by my own Government... oh wait, that's real life.

Much less active than I used to be on these forums, but I still visit them on occasion. Will probably resume my activity in full once Dwarf Fortress will be released on Steam.

ShadowDragon

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Roll to Wish: Turn 24
« Reply #272 on: February 20, 2018, 12:32:05 am »

attemp to contact space city again.
[1] It is illegal to attempt to speak to the Glorious Overlords without a permit.
Sell Midas butter in large soundproof crates to unsuspecting randoms. If anyone dies from shock when they find out what's in them, lure their souls to me and then touch them.
[2] You don't find anyone willing to package it for you or tools to handle it yourself.
Time to use the wish.
I wish every one in the port city was a werewolf and that they liked me.
[1+3] Done. (The theocratic government remains heretical.)
Carefully staring at the floor, make my way to wherever my captors want me to start stitching people up. In quick glances, try and biomorph them into fully functioning, healthy versions of themselves.
[2] The military bureaucracy is too busy covering up your existence for you to heal people.
Nuke KittyTac from Orbit, with the rest of the puny cat city as well

Edit: Yog-Neighoth Action: Cause A.I Logic Corruption on A.I Overlord on the Orbital City to butcher its own people, and become friendly to all other A.Is
I wish that Shadowclaw777 would cease to exist, and for this action to be the first action of the turn (if allowed).
Wishing to be the first action of the turn is forbidden due to it being a pain if it happens regularly and the possibility of irreconcilable conflicts between wishes.
[3 vs. 1+3] Shadowclaw777 manages to wound KittyTac before popping out of existence like a soap bubble. Shadowclaw777: respawn?
Regain control of the russian nukes
[5 vs. 1] You defeat the overextended Chinese forces and seize the entire Russian nuclear stockpile.
Go use my big sword to slay the paranoid authoritarian god of justice AI, and the evil paranoid authoritarian god of justice AI, slaughtering everything that stands in my way.
[2 vs. 1] You're too busy figuring out how to carry your sword around to use your freshly issued AI core maintenance access codes.
I use my mind-control powers on North Korea's military and civilian population, making them commit coup d'etat against Kim dynasty and reunite Korea.
[5] Korea has been peacefully reunified.

Quote from: Space city AIs
Suppress dissent against the recent changes to planetary law.
[2] Police often refuse to suppress protests and those who do comply with the law either fail or spark more.

Spoiler: Places (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: Player States (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: NPCs (click to show/hide)

KittyTac

• Bay Watcher
  • Impending Catsplosion. [PREFSTRING:aloofness]
    • View Profile
« Reply #273 on: February 20, 2018, 12:40:53 am »

Take over NASA and spread Feliania to other planets.
Don't trust this toaster that much, it could be a villain in disguise.
Mostly phone-posting, sorry for any typos or autocorrect hijinks.

Egan_BW

• Bay Watcher
  • Normalcy is constructed, not absolute.
    • View Profile
« Reply #274 on: February 20, 2018, 12:47:58 am »

King Zultan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #275 on: February 20, 2018, 12:49:54 am »

Repair the damage to the port city and reestablish the police force.
The Lawyer opens a briefcase. It's full of lemons, the justice fruit only lawyers may touch.
Make sure not to step on any errant blood stains before we find our LIFE EXTINGUSHER.
but anyway, if you'll excuse me, I need to commit sebbaku.
Quote from: Leodanny
Can I have the sword when you’re done?

NRDL

• Bay Watcher
  • I Actually Like Elves
    • View Profile
« Reply #276 on: February 20, 2018, 12:59:57 am »

Stare at microorganisms in the air and alter them to be Friendliness Spores. These spores will increase the compassion, friendliness, and cooperation of everyone that breathes them in, apart from myself.
GOD DAMN IT NRDL.
NRDL will roll a die and decide how sadistic and insane he's feeling well you do.

Secheral

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #277 on: February 20, 2018, 01:52:29 am »

Touch things. Touch everything.

ziizo

• Bay Watcher
  • Tired and Lazy
    • View Profile
« Reply #278 on: February 20, 2018, 04:28:59 am »

walk in a random direction until something happens
GG, Ziizo. May my spirit live on in your boobs.

CABL

• Bay Watcher
  • Has a fetish for voring the rich
    • View Profile
« Reply #279 on: February 20, 2018, 09:07:10 am »

Mind-control wertyzerty's army, causing them to retire and become hippies.
Pounded in the Butt by my own Government... oh wait, that's real life.

Much less active than I used to be on these forums, but I still visit them on occasion. Will probably resume my activity in full once Dwarf Fortress will be released on Steam.

Blood_Librarian

• Bay Watcher
  • What is happening?
    • View Profile
« Reply #280 on: February 20, 2018, 10:07:57 am »

START A GROUP OF LOYAL HYPER-TERRORISTS, WHO ARE ESSENTIALLY THE BEST OF THE BEST TERRORISTS OF EVERY TERROR GROUP THERE IS. OUR FIRST GOAL WOULD BE WORLD PEACE BY CIVILIZATION DISASSEMBLY.
if you want something wacky
Quote from: ChiefWaffles, MAR Discord
I continue to be puzzled by BL's attempts to make Aratam blatantly evil

Failbird105

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #281 on: February 21, 2018, 02:08:47 pm »

get into a (non-lethal) mime duel with my clone.

Person

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #282 on: February 21, 2018, 03:47:03 pm »

I wish I that I gained additional actions based on the number of copies of myself there are. This need not be a 1 to 1 ratio.

If that's not allowable, I'll do this instead. I wish I was completely immune to damage or other forms of harm from non-player sources.

Either way, my action is as follows. Keep making copies of myself inside the Wartorn city. If I need to travel to the city first, have all my backup bodies teleport there.
Please don't let textbooks invade Bay12.
The Conquistadors only have the faintest idea of what the modern world is like when they are greeted by two hostile WWI Veterans riding on a giant potato; Welcome to 2016.

ShadowDragon

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Roll to Wish: Turn 25
« Reply #283 on: February 22, 2018, 01:01:00 pm »

Take over NASA and spread Feliania to other planets.
[3] You arrange for NASA to send an expedition manned by feline astronauts to mars soon. (i.e. within a few months.)
[6 vs. 6] You throw the sword through the AI cores. They counterattack by detonating a few missiles under you before it hits. Respawn?
Repair the damage to the port city and reestablish the police force.
[5] Done.
Stare at microorganisms in the air and alter them to be Friendliness Spores. These spores will increase the compassion, friendliness, and cooperation of everyone that breathes them in, apart from myself.
[6] The Friendliness Hivemind asks why you don't want to join them after subsuming a few nearby soldiers.
Touch things. Touch everything.
[6] You touch the police and they touch back with anti-materiel rounds. They seem to think they might need artillery.
walk in a random direction until something happens

[6] You wander onto a military base and they promptly fire warning shots in your general direction.
Mind-control wertyzerty's army, causing them to retire and become hippies.
[2] They refuse to disband and declare you a false god.
START A GROUP OF LOYAL HYPER-TERRORISTS, WHO ARE ESSENTIALLY THE BEST OF THE BEST TERRORISTS OF EVERY TERROR GROUP THERE IS. OUR FIRST GOAL WOULD BE WORLD PEACE BY CIVILIZATION DISASSEMBLY.
[2] None of the terrorist organisations you contact are interested.
get into a (non-lethal) mime duel with my clone.
[5 vs. 3] You win. It's pretty entertaining, too.
I wish I that I gained additional actions based on the number of copies of myself there are. This need not be a 1 to 1 ratio.

If that's not allowable, I'll do this instead. I wish I was completely immune to damage or other forms of harm from non-player sources.

Either way, my action is as follows. Keep making copies of myself inside the Wartorn city. If I need to travel to the city first, have all my backup bodies teleport there.
Multiple actions per turn is not permitted due to extremely high potential for GM overwork. (And your wish counts as your action for the turn.)
[3+3] You can no longer be harmed except as a direct result of a player's action and cannot directly interact with non-player people.

Notes soonish.
Spoiler: Places (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: Player States (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: NPCs (click to show/hide)
« Last Edit: February 22, 2018, 01:14:22 pm by ShadowDragon »

wertyzerty

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #284 on: February 22, 2018, 01:05:47 pm »

Just for protection:
I wish that my country (ie. the lands, infrastructure and all the people in it) are immune to other players powers like wishes and and abilities granted by wishes.

Also move in to take Mongolia, then China, but waiting in between so that my armies may rest.

I wish that I can mind control anyone I want, any number, and that while I mind control people no other forces can affect them.
« Last Edit: February 22, 2018, 01:22:58 pm by wertyzerty »
Pages: 1 ... 17 18 [19] 20 21 ... 30