Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 34 35 [36] 37 38 ... 48

Author Topic: Fallacy's BYOR 3: GAME OVER(about time, too).  (Read 78991 times)

randomgenericusername

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Fallacy's BYOR 3(8/11): Day 4: Still Anyone's Game
« Reply #525 on: February 07, 2018, 12:13:23 pm »

Won't be able to post for a while, but I'm voting for The Moonlit Shadow for now. Will explain later.
The dog behind the man behind the beard.
Immortality like that would be even more game breaking than four Aaron's in one place.
You're both so obviously scum that this is a surprisingly difficult decision.

Rockeater

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #526 on: February 07, 2018, 03:48:50 pm »

First off all: Don't let this day end in a hammer

The lost the game thing,everybody got it,it's still not clear (at least for me, if anyone have an idea please share :))

So there are at least three options for what Moonlight Shadow say:

A)He is laying and should probably be lynched.
B)There should be a reason for him to except the inversion on the second night.
C)The inversion to the cult is not someone's choice.

Another thing is that no one else said he was invited to the cult so we should guess someone excepted it.

Anyway Moonlight Shadow what you did in the nights?
Damnit people, this is why I said to keep the truce. Because now everyone's ganging up on the cats.
Also, don't forget to contact your local Eldritch Being(s), so that they can help with our mission to destroy the universe.

Tiruin

• Bay Watcher
  • Life is too short for worries
    • View Profile
« Reply #527 on: February 07, 2018, 07:38:22 pm »

Ight, I've skimmed through what's happened. So... Cult is still around, and didn't die with Cthulhu, as I got another request to join last night.
God. Imic. Your panicking. I thought it was innocent but is this why you went with ultimatums and said "OH GODS NO MORE TOWNIES SHOULD BE LYNCHED" >_>
[OOC] Fair reminder that regardless of a player's personal characteristics outside of Mafia, they may show a behavior different but congruent to their personality, even if that means sarcasm formatted as if it is frustration.[/OOC]
Or, y'know, the idea on panicking in general. Was that a smokescreen for that :I Curious and wishing this to be answered post-game if you can.

ANYWAY, Moonlit Shadow! Hullo! Yaaay third girl in game
Oh and apparently I've lost too. Not the Mafia game, though. The one where I don't think about the Game.
I'm betting, and have done so since we ALL GOT IT (THIS SHOULD BE NOTED BUT AUGH), since my first post, that this is a Hilarity Ensues thing, and probably either a fakery-for-fun thing, or something that totally means 'this shouldn't be said in the day else something something', but in looking at my own Hilarity Ensues thingy, it's usually fake :v I bet.

Unboat. Because I am humorous with boats and votes. Please count that as a vote -.- I want to add some pep to this post because I just woke up and won't be able to post for several hours.

Ight, I've skimmed through what's happened. So... Cult is still around, and didn't die with Cthulhu, as I got another request to join last night.[...]
Cult is vague. Whispers in the night to join is all I know, outside of possible Cthulhu interactions. It's pretty mysterious, apparently.
Can we get a full list of Imic/your actions?

Everyone: Massclaim thoughts? We've a lot of things strewn about, and in a game where I'm presuming 2 mafia, a cult, and townies (and I'm somehow not ded >_>), I believe we're touching MYLO soonish if not already. Which is weird given that there were no nightkills but probably a powered cult. Which is what I'm presuming given the passivity. <_<

Tiruin

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #528 on: February 07, 2018, 07:40:39 pm »

Essentially, summarizing, Jump the Shark

NQT: I finally get what you're doing there, like 'umpf really also sorry but really' in the degree of 'I'm looking at you'. :v but I'm curious--who else do you suspect?

Silthuri: Can you list down who you targeted since the past?

Rockeater: Please expound on Tawa's actions--he was absent from the N2 POWERUP night?

randomgenericusername

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #529 on: February 07, 2018, 08:01:07 pm »

posting from borrowed phone with annoying autocorrect.
Unvote The Moonlit Shadow because The Moonlit Shadow posted.
I agree with massclaiming.
Immortality like that would be even more game breaking than four Aaron's in one place.

Rockeater

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #530 on: February 08, 2018, 01:22:04 am »

I hate this phone >:(
Essentially, summarizing, Jump the Shark

NQT: I finally get what you're doing there, like 'umpf really also sorry but really' in the degree of 'I'm looking at you'. :v but I'm curious--who else do you suspect?

Rockeater: Please expound on Tawa's actions--he was absent from the N2 POWERUP night?

As I said before Tawa had only one shot on the investigate and he (I think it's he, it's the first thing I forget) used it on max spin at N1, I got the medic ability on N3
Damnit people, this is why I said to keep the truce. Because now everyone's ganging up on the cats.
Also, don't forget to contact your local Eldritch Being(s), so that they can help with our mission to destroy the universe.

Silthuri

• Bay Watcher
  • Having a good ol' time lurking about.
    • View Profile
« Reply #531 on: February 08, 2018, 12:09:35 pm »

Sure.
N0: No one
N1:Imic/Moonlit
N2:Mooney
N3:RGN

Pfp but will hopefully be able to make a substantial post later. If we could also get the communal extension to pop that'd be awesome.
¯\_(ツ)_/¯

kingawsume

• Bay Watcher
  • Still wondering why orang man and meme man feud.
    • View Profile
    • Sig Text
« Reply #532 on: February 08, 2018, 12:14:54 pm »

EVERYONE
I've said this already, and claimed it; I used the "You Lost the Game" text. It is nothing but a flavor shot of Hilarity Ensues. Tiru has it up there as well.
Urist McZombie, werecarp, has taken form! A giant carp twisted into a humanoid form. Its eyes glow blue. Its fins are purple. Now you will know to fear the night.
"Problems with playing in evil biomes"

Silthuri

• Bay Watcher
  • Having a good ol' time lurking about.
    • View Profile
« Reply #533 on: February 08, 2018, 02:24:01 pm »

Not pfp ^^

So I was inclined to believe Imic was mostly innocent until the cult supposedly targeted him/Moonlit twice after Imic outed the cult the first time they "offered to recruit" him.

I would be okay with mass claiming, but it may spell my death. I'm asking FoU for a bit of clarification before I put forth a plan because my Hilarity Ensues action is a bit... odd.

Also, can I vote for communal extend? Plz?
¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Rockeater

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #534 on: February 08, 2018, 02:38:00 pm »

If Communal extension possible I am for it.

And the second cult targeting of Imic look suspicious to me too.

randomgenericusername

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #535 on: February 08, 2018, 05:43:17 pm »

FoU: Can Hilarity Ensues ability lie or be obtuse about what they really do?

FallacyofUrist

• Bay Watcher
  • Blatant furry. Also a hypnotist.
    • View Profile
« Reply #536 on: February 08, 2018, 05:51:48 pm »

Also, can I vote for communal extend? Plz?
Ding! The day has been extended 48 hours, and will now end Monday, 9:00 P.M. Central/Forum time. The day's communal extension has been used.

FoU: Can Hilarity Ensues ability lie or be obtuse about what they really do?
Lie(to the people who receive them), no. Be bloody confusing, yes.
A Thousand Treasures (And You).

Would you like to play a game of Mafia? The subforum is always open to new players.

Tiruin

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #537 on: February 09, 2018, 11:06:17 am »

EVERYONE
I've said this already, and claimed it; I used the "You Lost the Game" text. It is nothing but a flavor shot of Hilarity Ensues. Tiru has it up there as well.
Y'know how I knew this? Because I have one too. Sure I can use it as a day action and let the other person go 'OH NOOOO, I'm going to DIE' but no. :v Because that's not my kind of humor. I'm more puns and kind sarcasm.

Also hey ho my own massclaim thingy didn't go through. I'ma wait for others to do so though because it's tied to what people did. <_>

I hate this phone >:(
[...]

As I said before Tawa had only one shot on the investigate and he (I think it's he, it's the first thing I forget) used it on max spin at N1, I got the medic ability on N3
Duuuude :O
Did you gain it out of no external intervention?

In the nights, I've given myself a few one shot abilities and have been roleblocked once, via abducted into car. I haven't yet used any of my abilities.
Yo girl, didja get that cult thing AFTER maximum spin was ded? :V
Was it pretty much the same in all formatting or wording as the first time?

...Also 'Imic or you' didn't use ANY of your abilities?

NQT, and other people who haven't posted: Where you at?

TMS: We need info regarding that cult bit.
I'm suspecting that, if ever it is Max' ...delayed whatever or something, it'll be helpful to know stuff like that, alongside the time of when stuff happened--that goes for the format of massclaims. Time, action, reason.

Tiruin

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #538 on: February 09, 2018, 11:20:29 am »

None of the abilities have been used yet. The actions done were to obtain the abilities.

Max was lynched Day 2, so the second whispers were after that. The first time was night 0
So about those other questions I asked. :P

How be the whispers?

Tiruin

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #539 on: February 09, 2018, 11:24:36 am »

Oh, and the whispers are the same both times.
Straight after the lynch or...? :v Gotta boop details.
Pages: 1 ... 34 35 [36] 37 38 ... 48