Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 33 34 [35] 36 37 ... 48

Author Topic: Fallacy's BYOR 3: GAME OVER(about time, too).  (Read 78988 times)

randomgenericusername

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Fallacy's BYOR 3(8/11): Day 4: Anyone's Game (one replacement needed)
« Reply #510 on: February 06, 2018, 12:42:16 pm »

pfp quoting large posts is painful
RGU was kidnapped and there was no kill. Seems like that makes RGU best candidate for the lynch.
The other day I wasn't blocked and there were no kills. Also I don't think the mafia kill can be blocked? Unless you roleblock every single mafia member, I think.
If you didnt think it would be blocked, why did you not push any case on anyone the previous days?
What did you actually think about what happened in the past?
I don't understand this question
I'll put my results here.

N0 Used watch on Maximum Spin: Visited by no one but me.
N1 Used watch on Imic: Randomized to myself: Visited by no one but me.
N2: Used watch on NQT: Delayed by lawyers
N3: Used watch on Tawa: (I was) Removed from game, NQT visited by no one but me.
removed from the game?
RGU; I saw Sil before and can confirm the wording of her ability--if you say TAWA OR ROCKEATER was "removed from the same", it is a roleblocker. Or at least thats what I recall about that.

You tried to visit Rockeater there and noticed they were removed from the game?

Explicit or implicit evidence that there are folks not telling what is.
I was the one removes. I said I was kidnapped at day start. I don't understand the rockeater part.

My Hilarity Ensues was a day action that gave a passive to my target. I don't know what the passive is, but it's called "Queen of Canada" (The passive, ability is You're Queen Now.)

I don't understand the point of claiming town because anyone could just do that but I claim town watcher since people asked.

Reminder this is my first game.
The dog behind the man behind the beard.
Immortality like that would be even more game breaking than four Aaron's in one place.
You're both so obviously scum that this is a surprisingly difficult decision.

randomgenericusername

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Fallacy's BYOR 3(10/11): Day 2: Two Dead, Ten Living, One Replaced
« Reply #511 on: February 06, 2018, 01:10:47 pm »

Maximum Spin was Cthulhu(town).
(Auto, Innate): Incomprehensible Eldritch Abomination: When you die for the first time, your alignment flips but your role does not flip aside from this auto. Information on your role abilities other than information about this ability can only be learned firsthand. Your alignment cannot be changed. Certain abilities may treat you as being mafia. You alignment inspect as cult. You have access to your cult chat, and may continue to post in it while dead. Any player who uses an investigative action on you during the night will have their target(s) changed to a random player next night.

Missed this. I guess that explains why I was randomized that night.
Immortality like that would be even more game breaking than four Aaron's in one place.

Rockeater

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #512 on: February 06, 2018, 03:32:00 pm »

Y'all still need a replacement?
Talk to the GM
Damnit people, this is why I said to keep the truce. Because now everyone's ganging up on the cats.
Also, don't forget to contact your local Eldritch Being(s), so that they can help with our mission to destroy the universe.

Imic

• Bay Watcher
  • Still sad
    • View Profile
Imic's no longer allowed to vote.
Quote from: smyttysmyth
Well aren't you cheery
Quote cabinet
Regrets every choice he made and makes, including writing this here.

FallacyofUrist

• Bay Watcher
  • Blatant furry. Also a hypnotist.
    • View Profile
« Reply #514 on: February 06, 2018, 05:47:03 pm »

Y'all still need a replacement?
Congrats, you're Imic now. I'll send you his data.

The Moonlit Shadow has replaced Imic.
A Thousand Treasures (And You).

Would you like to play a game of Mafia? The subforum is always open to new players.

notquitethere

• Bay Watcher
  • PIRATE
    • View Profile
Re: Fallacy's BYOR 3(8/11): Day 4: Still Anyone's Game
« Reply #515 on: February 06, 2018, 06:11:23 pm »

Moonlit Shadow, spill the beans on this cult stuff the Imic poorly explained.

The almost complete lack of kills definitely leaves open the possibility of a cult mafia team. (Which would also explain why a scum RGU didn't know how the mafia kill would work.)

Silthuri

• Bay Watcher
  • Having a good ol' time lurking about.
    • View Profile
« Reply #516 on: February 06, 2018, 06:24:33 pm »

Pfp
Pop my personal extend because we have two new people and I'm also thoroughly confuzzled. 
¯\_(ツ)_/¯

randomgenericusername

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #517 on: February 06, 2018, 06:41:07 pm »

Moonlit Shadow, spill the beans on this cult stuff the Imic poorly explained.

The almost complete lack of kills definitely leaves open the possibility of a cult mafia team. (Which would also explain why a scum RGU didn't know how the mafia kill would work.)
I feel like Imic might have poorly explained the cult stuff because he knew it was a town cult and wanted people to think that it was actually third party so we would lynch Maximum instead.

kingawsume

• Bay Watcher
  • Still wondering why orang man and meme man feud.
    • View Profile
    • Sig Text
« Reply #518 on: February 06, 2018, 09:14:22 pm »

I'll also vote for the communal extension. I'll pour over the posts since my absence, and make some questions and point some fingers.
Urist McZombie, werecarp, has taken form! A giant carp twisted into a humanoid form. Its eyes glow blue. Its fins are purple. Now you will know to fear the night.
"Problems with playing in evil biomes"

randomgenericusername

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #519 on: February 06, 2018, 09:41:24 pm »

Communal extension because some people still need time. Since Imic was replaced I'll wait until Moonlit Shadow says stuff before choosing to vote because of what happened with Imic.

juicebox

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #520 on: February 06, 2018, 10:43:49 pm »

Moonlit Shadow: Does anyone seem suspicious to you after everything you've read so far?

RGU: I don't know that I believe your claim. You claim to be a watcher yet you haven't really come up with any results in the past four nights. That just doesn't seem plausible to me.

As for the tropes, Jumping the Shark looks to be interesting, so I'll go along with it

kingawsume

• Bay Watcher
  • Still wondering why orang man and meme man feud.
    • View Profile
    • Sig Text
« Reply #521 on: February 06, 2018, 11:59:15 pm »

PFP, Jump the Shark.
After looking over the posts, RGU. Not coming up with something twice in a row is a coincidence, thrice is a pattern, and 4 times is a conspiracy. I think you may be an investigative role, but not a town (or at least, not town-alligned).
Urist McZombie, werecarp, has taken form! A giant carp twisted into a humanoid form. Its eyes glow blue. Its fins are purple. Now you will know to fear the night.
"Problems with playing in evil biomes"

Tiruin

• Bay Watcher
  • Life is too short for worries
    • View Profile
« Reply #522 on: February 07, 2018, 12:09:13 am »

PFP Votecount please; let it be a reminder that we only need 5 votes to hammer someone.

Reminder this is my first game.
And you're doing good, if I've to insert OOC as a player--the same goes to the OTHER newbies here :)

Now at least we've confirmation that RGU didn't do it else he'd be killing himself last D2. It is something to note though that there was no kill when the UBERCHARGING PLAIN POWER night happened.

Moonlit Shadow: Please explain up Imic's actions for...forever, if you can, and also help clarify everything regarding what had happened.

Basically I think massclaiming is a good thing to do today <_< But that most people had sprinkled their claims everywhere.

Rockeater

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #523 on: February 07, 2018, 12:36:41 am »

Communal extension Because I am utterly confused, I will wait for Moonlight Shadow to answer on the cult but he is my main suspect although Kingawsomedid bring up a good point
Damnit people, this is why I said to keep the truce. Because now everyone's ganging up on the cats.
Also, don't forget to contact your local Eldritch Being(s), so that they can help with our mission to destroy the universe.

FallacyofUrist

• Bay Watcher
  • Blatant furry. Also a hypnotist.
    • View Profile
« Reply #524 on: February 07, 2018, 09:56:43 am »

(4) [Extend]: Tiruin, kingawsume, randomgenericusername, Rockeater

A bandwagon quickly formed on the idea of extending the day. Frustrated with the lack of such extension, Silthuri went ahead and used her own personal extension.

notquitethere was promptly elected Clock King. Not like it mattered, really, given the power of the Clock King would fade at the end of the day.

Votecount:
(0) *notquitethere:
(0) *kingawsume:
(0) Tiruin:
(0) Silthuri:
(1) *randomgenericusername: kingawsume
(0) *Rockeater:
(0) *juicebox:
(2) *The Moonlit Shadow: Tiruin, notquitethere

Not voting: Silthuri, randomgenericusername, Rockeater, juicebox, The Moonlit Shadow

Tropecount:

(0) Rocks Fall, Everybody Dies:
(0) Affably Evil:
(0) Katanas Are Just Better:
(0) Gosh Dang It To Heck: Silthuri
(0) Worthless Yellow Rocks: kingawsume
(0) Cincinnatus:
(0) Star-Crossed Lovers:
(0) Time Master:
(0) Red Herring:
(6) Jumping The Shark: randomgenericusername, notquitethere, Tiruin, Rockeater, juicebox, kingawsume

Not voting: Silthuri, The Moonlit Shadow

Trope in Effect: Clock King: The players will have 24 hours to elect a Clock King before night starts. The Clock King must then select what order the players will act in before the night ends.

Day 4 will end Thursday 9:00 P.M. Central/Forum time. The day's communal extension has not yet been used.
A Thousand Treasures (And You).

Would you like to play a game of Mafia? The subforum is always open to new players.
Pages: 1 ... 33 34 [35] 36 37 ... 48