Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8] 9 10 ... 25

Author Topic: Legends of Ealos (An RP Thing in a fantasy world) [NEW PLAYERS WELCOME]  (Read 23916 times)

Cadeyrn Heffernan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Legends of Ealos (An RP Thing in a fantasy world) [PLAYERS WANTED]
« Reply #105 on: November 21, 2017, 09:55:44 pm »

You can play two of anything except for nations. If you have a nation, you can only play an additional group or individual.

So, NUKE, since he plays a group would be able to play a nation too, or could play another group/individual.
In comparison, Shadowclaw plays a nation so would have to play a group or individual.

Like SpaceStory
Legends of Ealos

My SpaceStory Nation

GENERATION 33:
The first time you see this, copy it into your signature on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.

Failbird105

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #106 on: November 21, 2017, 09:56:34 pm »

Clarify: "You can either play two single characters or one nation" or "You can play two single characters or one nation, or one character and one nation"?
You're missing an option. It's character, small group, and nation.
You may play two of those in any combination (including two of the same) except for playing two nations

KittyTac

• Bay Watcher
  • Impending Catsplosion. [PREFSTRING:aloofness]
    • View Profile
« Reply #107 on: November 21, 2017, 10:39:36 pm »

OK, then I guess I can start a nation.

Name: The Nekohlin Kingdom
Race: Cat-people
Culture Foundation: Diplomacy, Trading, Politeness
Description:
They live in the Norlands just south-west of the mountain range. They're basically cat-people with seven tails, trading peacefully with any nations. They live in large towers made of stone, decorated with scenes of diplomacy and trading. They use bronze and iron for weapons and tools. They're also incredibly polite towards strangers.
Don't trust this toaster that much, it could be a villain in disguise.
Mostly phone-posting, sorry for any typos or autocorrect hijinks.

Cadeyrn Heffernan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #108 on: November 21, 2017, 10:53:05 pm »

Right, they're being updated onto the map, as is the Big Kahuna. sprinkled chariot will also be joining us as a secret thing.
Legends of Ealos

My SpaceStory Nation

GENERATION 33:
The first time you see this, copy it into your signature on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.

Cadeyrn Heffernan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #109 on: November 22, 2017, 02:18:17 am »

So... Actions would be nice.
Legends of Ealos

My SpaceStory Nation

GENERATION 33:

KittyTac

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #110 on: November 22, 2017, 02:39:26 am »

Five Nekohlin sit around a table in a tower.

Sso, Akrrrichi-san, what about the otherrr civilizations?

The Iomeerans might want to sign another trade agreement, and the Yinglets seem too primitive to trade with meaningfully.

Nichasa-san, don't be rude to the Yinglets.

The other two remain silent.

Determine if the Yinglets are worth trading with, and trade with the Iomeerans.

On the other side of the continent...

Flame decides to stay in the village for now, and raid other settlements nearby.

KittyTac

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #111 on: November 22, 2017, 02:42:40 am »

As you can see, I based the Nekohlin on the Japanese.

Cadeyrn Heffernan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #112 on: November 22, 2017, 03:01:29 am »

Technically Norland and Iomeer are different continents, so it's even worse. And yes, I noticed with the -san at the end
Legends of Ealos

My SpaceStory Nation

GENERATION 33:

NUKE9.13

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #113 on: November 22, 2017, 03:09:28 am »

So, NUKE, since he plays a group would be able to play a nation too, or could play another group/individual.
Oh. Huh. I guess I might also run the Ijzervolk homelands, then. Maybe. I'll think about it.

Steelclaw observes the city. Larger probably means more well guarded... but also more riches. He turns to Neriend.

"You know this city? Friends of yours?"
Long Live United Forenia!

Cyne-Wulf

• Bay Watcher
  • Fenrisúlfr shall consume.
    • View Profile
Re: Legends of Ealos (An RP Thing in a fantasy world) [NEW PLAYERS WELCOME]
« Reply #114 on: November 22, 2017, 03:18:58 am »

"That is our capital, and I would prefer to not engage my own kind, but I have no objections to you doing so."
My SpaceStory Characters

GENERATION 31:

NUKE9.13

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #115 on: November 22, 2017, 03:43:20 am »

"Indeed? Most pragmatic of you. Sail on, men... we burn the next town we come upon!"

Cheers erupt at this promise of violence. Two bends down the river, a town comes into view. Steelclaw waits until nightfall, before disembarking with half his warriors. They creep towards the town with surprising silence, as the air grows colder, the timbers of the Icy Maiden groaning with delight at the bloodshed she knows is coming.

Launch an attack on a town near the Lakami capital. Make sure not to kill everyone who flees.

Secheral

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #116 on: November 22, 2017, 05:02:48 am »

Leave a goat there. Watch them interact from afar.

Failbird105

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #117 on: November 22, 2017, 03:49:10 pm »

Yinglet

One of them pokes the goat lightly, and then falls over and screams in fear, regardless of the goats reaction, or the dragons. Elsewhere, a Yinglet gets an idea, and starts gathering lots of horrible swamp plants and makes them into a strange liquid. He has no idea what it is, nor does anyone else, but it sends their spines rippling if they go near it, one Yinglet decides to try it.(leaving that result completely up to you, but I really wanted to do something stupid and crazy, so I decided "hey, lets see if I can accidentally recreate the Yinglet immortality serum")Back in the Rocktooth enclave, Cras is training up the young yinglets, with unsharpened sticks

Big Kahuna

Rises into the air a big spout of water as it wakes up, surveying the land.
« Last Edit: November 22, 2017, 03:58:41 pm by Failbird105 »

Cadeyrn Heffernan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #118 on: November 22, 2017, 04:57:02 pm »

Lakami
The hunting party pulls back, returning to the capital. The human... breeding program is going quite well, as is the planting of human food. There seems to be some things stalking around your territory, but they always flee before you find them.

Acid-Maw
The hunting party pulls back with half the escaped slaves (You never found the rest). Despite your testing on live subjects something keeps going wrong. You are also starting to have problems with potions going wrong when they shouldn't.

Nekohlin
The Iomeerans buy large quantities of steel and iron from you- It seems they are expanding and arming their military, preparing to go to war- You do not know what with- There is no power you know of that would not be easily crushed bu the Iomeer if they truly mobilised.

Flame
You go to find some villages to burn, but they have all been evacuated, even the city bordering the Kaboen to the east has been completely evacuated, all you can find are many legions of soldiers, too large for you to attack. Returning to your lair, there is a human waiting outside, with some writing tools and a crate.

Steelclaw
True to her word, Neriend does not interfere. Your silent approach somehow fails, and the Lakami intercept you. So begins a glorious battle, steel singing in the night. You realise after losing dozens of men that their hearts are in the snake portion of their body, rather than their humanoid part, and is far enough back to be difficult for you to reach. You cut through the warriors, and reach the town. None of the civilians have attempted to flee, they all have erected a barricade between you and the central town hall and picked up weapons to fend you off. Will you engage them too?
Losses:     Lakami: 86     Ijzervolk: 132

Tree
These creatures gather around the goat, and one pokes it and runs screaming. They do not approach you. Soldiers enter the village.

Yinglet
Soldiers enter your villages, requesting a levy of supplies for the army- They claim that you will be compensated. I will cover the potion in PMs.

The Big Kahuna
The land and sea around the Todeslande is dying. To the north-north-west there is conflict brewing, and something powerful has awoken. To the north-east-east there is hundreds of thousands preparing for war. Something evil is stirring.
« Last Edit: November 22, 2017, 05:03:12 pm by Cadeyrn Heffernan »
Legends of Ealos

My SpaceStory Nation

GENERATION 33:

NUKE9.13

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #119 on: November 22, 2017, 05:12:02 pm »

((Incidentally, I was expecting the sneaky approach to fail, considering the Lakami have heat vision. But Steelclaw doesn't know that.))

"Let the dead make way for the living! Let the cycle of violence that keeps the world whole continue! Let there be blood! And if we happen to pick up a few trinkets along the way, so much the better."

Steelclaw approaches the barricade.

"Heed, snakemen. I am Steelclaw Mistweaver, slayer of hundreds. Your warriors have fallen before mine; they fought bravely and well, but none can stand against the metal of the gods. Surrender, and some of you may yet live. Resist me, and your skulls will decorate the ruins of your town. Do not think you can win; I have hundreds more warriors waiting in the ships."

Attempt to intimidate the Lakami into surrender.
Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8] 9 10 ... 25