Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7 8 ... 25

Author Topic: Legends of Ealos (An RP Thing in a fantasy world) [NEW PLAYERS WELCOME]  (Read 23908 times)

NUKE9.13

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Legends of Ealos (An RP Thing in a fantasy world) [PLAYERS WANTED]
« Reply #75 on: November 21, 2017, 05:58:40 am »

PMs it is, then.
Long Live United Forenia!

Shadowclaw777

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident Wisenheimer
    • View Profile
« Reply #76 on: November 21, 2017, 06:01:22 am »

Quote from: Cyne-Wulf link=topic=168253.msg7623231#msg7623231 date=
"I would invite you into the city, but due to your sudden appearance we cannot entertain all your men.
ENTERTAIN YOUR MEN !!!???, is that like that Snake Meme from Xcom 2, please for my sanity please say no!

The leader of the capturing party, Snapjaw, the leader of the scouts. Comes face-to-face towards the female Lakami and speaks with the lizards tongue...
"Yth re wer harroci di nomeno ordah, snake-people tells udoka dout intentions ghoros hesi nugri drives hesi korinth vur yth douhvy dout yobolat shafaer dout drihliri xkhat precious!."
The Lizards hunters slowly surround and watch  the movements of the snakes, any wrong movements will result in a clash. Unnerving eyes the Lizards closely watch and stare like statues, they don't provide any form of movement just watch.

Meanwhile the Lizards of the explorer-scouts and shamans, gather and study more of the plants, to see if they have a use as a adrenaline drug, sedative, or something of that nature.

Cyne-Wulf

• Bay Watcher
  • Fenrisúlfr shall consume.
    • View Profile
« Reply #77 on: November 21, 2017, 06:06:54 am »

Okay, I want the Lakami lady whose talking to NUKE to be my character, I'll PM you the detailz.
My SpaceStory Characters

GENERATION 31:
The first time you see this, copy it into your signature on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.

Cyne-Wulf

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #78 on: November 21, 2017, 06:20:30 am »

Also this confrontation is gonna go nowhere, isn't it? And no... it wasn't a meme thing?
You got your men number sent?
My SpaceStory Characters

GENERATION 31:
The first time you see this, copy it into your signature on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.

Shadowclaw777

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident Wisenheimer
    • View Profile
« Reply #79 on: November 21, 2017, 06:25:06 am »

Also this confrontation is gonna go nowhere, isn't it? And no... it wasn't a meme thing?
You got your men number sent?
If you really want confrontation it isn't go to well for you I'm just giving you a route to go ahead and go leave, you have a few more moments before we have to perform instigation, it's your choice if you want to go there.

Also Snek Meme, because Xcom 2 has given me a bad impression with snake-people to say the least, a very bad impression

Cyne-Wulf

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #80 on: November 21, 2017, 06:28:15 am »

I think context would be necessary, but I don' really want to know...

Also, if a fight is inevitable if we don't back down, then this is gonna end in stabbing.
My SpaceStory Characters

GENERATION 31:

Cadeyrn Heffernan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #81 on: November 21, 2017, 06:30:48 am »

Since you'd be able to count each other, you know you have equal numbers. I'll do the fight during the turn proper...

kill me
Legends of Ealos

My SpaceStory Nation

GENERATION 33:

KittyTac

• Bay Watcher
  • Impending Catsplosion. [PREFSTRING:aloofness]
    • View Profile
« Reply #82 on: November 21, 2017, 06:35:04 am »

Flame flies away to the razed settlement, taking whatever gold he has, taking it over as his new lair.
Don't trust this toaster that much, it could be a villain in disguise.
Mostly phone-posting, sorry for any typos or autocorrect hijinks.

NUKE9.13

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #83 on: November 21, 2017, 06:55:10 am »

Speaking of numbers, I'd say that Steelclaw's warriors number 600 in total, of which ~60 are armed with steel.

Cyne-Wulf

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #84 on: November 21, 2017, 08:03:54 am »

What is killing the Kaboen?
My SpaceStory Characters

GENERATION 31:

Secheral

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #85 on: November 21, 2017, 08:23:01 am »

Take the herd east and pick up any stray goats along the way. Consider fashioning wings of air for goatkind so that they become more proficient in dodging collapsing cliffs.

NUKE9.13

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #86 on: November 21, 2017, 08:56:05 am »

Following a tour of the city and a brief conversation, Steelclaw decides that attacking the city wouldn't be worth it. Instead, he arranges to trade the slaves he took from the islands for more than twice their worth in bronze, glass, and cloth. The Lakami negotiator insists on joining him on his onwards journeys, which he accepts.

As the goods are loaded onto the ships, Steelclaw introduces the Icy Maiden to her new passenger.

"This is the Icy Maiden. I had her built five years ago, after my last ship was crushed by the ice during bad weather- an accident that claimed the life of my last wife. Like all our ships, she has been enchanted for safe travel. She can also summon mists to shroud her, although it seems the desert has her beat. Her standard crew is ten dozen men; she has room for two score more. Between her sails and oars, she can move mighty fast when she feels like it, although she's a temperamental gal, who needs to be treated right."

He turns towards the prospective passenger.

"And what is your name, who would leave her home to brave the waves alongside the Ijzervolk?"

Once the pleasantries are out of the way, the ships cast off. Steelclaw steers the Maiden further upriver, seeking softer targets- though not too soft. A medium-sized town, perhaps.

Sail on upriver.

Cyne-Wulf

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #87 on: November 21, 2017, 09:47:16 am »

She smiles pleasantly "I am Neriend, pleasure to be amongst you. Your ship is quite interesting. I look forwards to our journeys together."
She has a large pack, completely filled. She also has a spear with a very large blade at the end, a shield, a bronze breastplate and a helmet in the corinthian style. Currently she is wearing a circlet, and a ring- A modest amount of jewellry compared to what Steelclaw has seen recently.
« Last Edit: November 21, 2017, 09:48:52 am by Cyne-Wulf »
My SpaceStory Characters

GENERATION 31:

sprinkled chariot

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #88 on: November 21, 2017, 12:43:39 pm »

Ptw
« Last Edit: November 21, 2017, 12:45:18 pm by sprinkled chariot »

Failbird105

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #89 on: November 21, 2017, 02:48:36 pm »

Hmm, I'm having trouble thinking up what the Yinglets should do next(other than have a clam party), also, I have an idea for my single character

Can it just be like, a real bigass water elemental? Like no real powers just really big and made of water.
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7 8 ... 25