Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Poll

Fighting during The Nuclear Winter or after it?

I would prefer to fight during The Nuclear Winter, even if it will be harsh as hell.
- 8 (80%)
I would prefer to fight after The Nuclear Winter. I prefer more balanced RTD.
- 2 (20%)

Total Members Voted: 10

Voting closed: November 25, 2017, 10:16:23 am

Pages: 1 ... 9 10 [11] 12 13 ... 33

Author Topic: ROLL TO GET NUKED 2: ELECTRIC BOOGALOO: TURN 27: THE END OF MENACE!  (Read 61870 times)

Doomblade187

• Bay Watcher
  • Requires music to get through the working day.
    • View Profile
Re: ROLL TO GET NUKED 2: ELECTRIC BOOGALOO: TURN 10: BURN, BABY, BURN!
« Reply #150 on: November 26, 2017, 11:40:22 am »

STOP DROP ROLL!
In any case it would be a battle of critical thinking and I refuse to fight an unarmed individual.
One mustn't stare into the pathos, lest one become Pathos.

CABL

• Bay Watcher
  • Has a fetish for voring the rich
    • View Profile
« Reply #151 on: November 27, 2017, 07:19:52 am »

Okay, guys, looks like only Failbird and Yoink haven't posted yet. If they don't post this day, I'll send them PMs before going to bed.
Pounded in the Butt by my own Government... oh wait, that's real life.

Much less active than I used to be on these forums, but I still visit them on occasion. Will probably resume my activity in full once Dwarf Fortress will be released on Steam.

Failbird105

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #152 on: November 27, 2017, 05:05:34 pm »

YEEESSSSSSS! Now, those bats are bothersome, and the warnings, as expected, were right. Time to prepare for worse.

Make some doors separating off the uninhabited lower caves from the upper ones.

CABL

• Bay Watcher
  • Has a fetish for voring the rich
    • View Profile
Re: ROLL TO GET NUKED 2: ELECTRIC BOOGALOO: TURN 11: WE HAVE STEEL PLATYPUSES!
« Reply #153 on: November 28, 2017, 05:01:40 am »

TURN 11: WE HAVE STEEL PLATYPUSES!

'WHY YOU MOVED THE GAME WITHOUT YOINK?' YOU ASK. WELL, YOINK SAID HE NEEDS TIME TO CREATE A NEW CHARACTER, AND HE ALSO SAID TO PROCEED WITHOUT HIM. HE SAID HE'LL TRY TO POST ON THE NEXT TURN!
ALSO, FROM NOW ON, NEW CHARACTERS WILL BE SPAWNED IN AN ABANDONED TRAILER, SOMEWHERE IN THE FORESTS OF MISSISSIPPI!

Call out to every fish ghost in Japan and bind them to my service. Have them posses all who wish me harm. Arrange the arms of Buddha in eldritch patterns and summon the overmind.
INITIATIVE ROLLS: [11], [12], THE BUDDHIST CONGREGATION ATTACKS FIRST!
[4 VS 4] THE CONGREGATION MANAGES TO LAND SOME WEAK PUNCHES ON JARL, BUT HE MANAGES TO DODGE MOST OF THE ATTACKS.
[3] YOU HAVE MANAGED TO GAIN CONTROL OVER SOME FISH GHOSTS! YOU ORDER THEM TO ATTACK THE CONGREGATION!
[5 VS 4] FISH GHOSTS POSSESS FIVE OF THE PEOPLE FROM THE CONGREGATION! THE POSSESSED NOW FIGHT THEIR OWN FORMER BROTHERS IN FAITH!
[4] YOU TEAR OFF THE ARMS OF THE BUDDHA STATUE AND ARRANGE THEM INTO A HALF OF A BUDDHIST SWASTIKA (DID YOU KNOW THAT THE SWASTIKA WAS ORIGINALLY A BUDDHIST SYMBOL?).
[6] YOU GET SUCKED INTO JAPAN'S SPIRIT REALM. A GIANT, FOUR-ARMED, HUMANOID CREATURE IN SAMURAI ARMOR LOOKS AT YOU ANGRILY, BECAUSE YOU'VE INTERRUPTED ITS LUNCH TIME! IT MAKES A JOJO REFERENCE AND THROWS YOU OUT FROM ITS REALM! YOU'RE FALLING FROM THE SKY WITHOUT A PARACHUTE OR ANYTHING TO SAVE YOU FROM FALLING TO YOUR DEATH.
YOU GET TWO TURNS TO SAVE YOURSELF OR YOU'LL TURN INTO A SMASHED BEEFSTEAK!

Shoot flamer wildly in all directions and overload my nuclear reactor as my last joke for basement intruders.
Get out of the basement, convince super-cyborgs that i am not a traitor
Find a fire extinguisher and put out all the flames!
STOP DROP ROLL!
[1], [1] THE FLAMER DOESN'T WORK ANYMORE, AND YOU CAN'T OVERLOAD YOUR CORE DUE TO SPECIFICS OF YOUR PROGRAMMING!
[6] JACK GETS OUT FROM THE BASEMENT AND GOES BACK TO THE VAULT 321! JACK WAS CONVINCING UNTIL HE SAID THAT HE DOESN'T BELIEVE THAT THE HUMANS ARE INFERIOR TO SUPER-CYBORGS. THE SUPER-CYBORGS IN VAULT 321'S SECURITY ARMOR APPROACH JACK WITH A CLEAR ORDER FROM THE LEADER HERSELF THAT YOU NEED TO BE ANNIHILATED.
[3] LARC FINDS A FIRE EXTINGUISHER AND PUTS OUT THE FLAMES ON HER AND NEAR HER. UNFORTUNATELY, THE FIRE EXTINGUISHER DIDN'T HAVE A LOT OF FOAM IN IT.
[4] YOU STOP, DROP AND ROLL! YOU'RE NOT ON FIRE ANYMORE, BUT THE BASEMENT IS STILL IS.

Call the mutant insect army from turn seven and attack the bats.  Try to capture a few alive for future bat farms.
Attemp to attract more mutant roaches to help fight the bats.
YEEESSSSSSS! Now, those bats are bothersome, and the warnings, as expected, were right. Time to prepare for worse.

Make some doors separating off the uninhabited lower caves from the upper ones.
[2 VS 1] GIANT MOSQUITOES AND COCKROACHES KILL SOME OF THE GIANT BATS, BUT THEY STILL FIGHTING.
[1] ((DAMN, RANDOMGENERICUSERNAME! YOU ARE REALLY UNLUCKY)) YOU ATTRACT !!FUN!! INSTEAD!
[6] ((LOOKS LIKE THE BADASSIA IS FUCKED!)) THE FORGOTTEN BEAST, GLADUSH RONURIST, HAS APPEARED! AN ENORMOUS EYELESS PLATYPUS MADE OUT OF STEEL! IT CONSTANTLY PURRS! BEWARE HIS FIRE BREATH!
[3] SHITTY WOODEN DOORS ARE NOW SEPARATING LOWER AND UPPER CAVES!

Requires too much energy, hmn?

Try to create devices that absorb radioactivity and turns it into useable energy.
[2] YOU MAKE SOME OF THOSE DEVICES, BUT THEY SEEM TO DON'T WORK FOR SOME REASON! IT SEEMS THAT THEY'RE NOT VERY WELL CRAFTED!

Get in to the pickup and go to the closest small town, and look for any thing useful.
[4] IN THE SMALL OF TOWN OF GEORGETOWN, MS, YOU FIND A HUNTING RIFLE, BEDROLL AND A BREATHING MASK.

NATIONS/ORGANIZATIONS/NPCS TURN

IRANIAN-INDIAN WAR:
[3-1 FOR POOR MORALE VS 5] INDIAN ARMY IS STOPPED FROM THE ADVANCING DEEPER INTO IRAN! THE NEWS ABOUT DESTROYED BY THE IRANIAN NUKE NEW DELHI HAVE HURT INDIAN ARMY MORALE] THE FRONT OF THE WAR IS SHIFTED TO PAKISTAN AGAIN!
[2] INDIA CANNOT LAUNCH A NUCLEAR STRIKE AT TEHERAN DUE TO POWER OUTAGE!

RADIATION SPREAD:
[4] KOREAN SCIENTISTS HAVE FINALLY STOPPED THE SPREAD OF RADIATION IN THE COUNTRY!
[4] THE RADIATION FLOW FROM THE PACIFIC IS STOPPED BY THE COLLABORATION OF VARIOUS SOUTH AMERICAN COUNTRIES!
[1] INDIAN AND BANGLADESHI SCIENTISTS' EFFORTS ONLY SPEED UP THE RADIATION!
[6] THE COLLABORATION OF THE RICHER COUNTRIES OF SOUTHEAST ASIA, SUCH AS PHILIPPINES, INDONESIA, MALAYSIA, AND SINGAPORE, HAVE STOPPED THE RADIATION FLOW INTO THEIR COUNTRIES! THE RADIATION NOW FLOWS INTO INDIA!
RADIATION SPREADS ACROSS THE AFRICA EFFORTLESSLY!

SUPER-CYBORGS SQUAD VS JACK, THE ORIGINAL SUPER-CYBORG!
INITIATIVE ROLLS: [11], [13]
[3+1 VS 2+1, BONUSES FROM BEING SUPER-CYBORGS] JACK DOES A FLYING KICK AGAINST ONE OF THE SUPER-CYBORGS! HE HITS HIM RIGHT IN THE CHEST, BREAKING THE RIBS AND KNOCKING HIM DOWN ON THE FLOOR OF THE VAULT! THE OTHER FOUR SUPER-CYBORGS TRY TO INCAPACITATE JACK WITH THEIR TASER PISTOLS!
[1+1 VS 2+1] JACK'S SUPER-FIRE SHIELD PROTECTS HIM FROM THE ELECTRIC ARCS! THEN JACK MANAGES TO KNOCKDOWN AND DISARM THE SUPER-CYBORGS BY DOING A BATTLE PIROUETTE WITH HIS LEGS, USING HIS ARMS TO STAND ON THE FLOOR!

[2], [4] ROSEHEART DIDN'T FIND THE CAR, BUT SHE DID FIND ANOTHER FIRE EXTINGUISHER!
[2] SHE REALIZES IN SHOCK THAT IT IS EMPTY WHEN TRYING TO EXTINGUISH THE FIRE IN THE BASEMENT!

GRADUSH RONURIST TRIES TO BREACH THE DOOR!
[6+1 FOR BEING MADE OUT OF STEEL VS 2] TO NO ONE'S SURPRISE, GRADUSH DESTROYS THE DOOR BY RAMMING IT!
[4] THANKFULLY FOR ROACHISTANIS, GRADUSH IS MORE INTERESTED IN KILLING GIANT BATS!
[5+1 FOR BEING MADE OUT OF STEEL VS 1] GRADUSH RONURIST MERCILESSLY MURDERS ALL OF THE GIANT BATS! THE BATS WERE RIPPED IN HALF, THANKS TO THE STEEL CLAWS OF THE FORGOTTEN BEAST AND A STEEL BILL!

BADASSIANS COMPLETELY ABANDON THE LOWER LEVELS OF THE CAPITAL IN PANIC!
Pounded in the Butt by my own Government... oh wait, that's real life.

Much less active than I used to be on these forums, but I still visit them on occasion. Will probably resume my activity in full once Dwarf Fortress will be released on Steam.

randomgenericusername

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #154 on: November 28, 2017, 06:20:00 am »

Tame forgotten beast using the bat corpses.
The dog behind the man behind the beard.
Immortality like that would be even more game breaking than four Aaron's in one place.
You're both so obviously scum that this is a surprisingly difficult decision.

Glass

• Bay Watcher
  • Also known as the Chroniqler
    • View Profile
« Reply #155 on: November 28, 2017, 06:39:25 am »

Assist the taming of the forgotten Perry beast.
Quote from: FallacyOfUrist (on Discord, 11/15/21)
Glass is, as usual, correct.
Yep, as ever, I bestow upon Glass the expected +1
I'm gonna say we go with whatever Glass's idea is.

Secheral

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #156 on: November 28, 2017, 06:47:35 am »

Summon my duck-like spirit animal.

sprinkled chariot

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #157 on: November 28, 2017, 07:01:19 am »

Chop larc with circular saw, attempt to overcome programming and overload reactor core.

King Zultan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #158 on: November 28, 2017, 08:43:04 am »

Put on the mask and grab the rifle, and search around the town some more and see if there is any thing else.
The Lawyer opens a briefcase. It's full of lemons, the justice fruit only lawyers may touch.
Make sure not to step on any errant blood stains before we find our LIFE EXTINGUSHER.
but anyway, if you'll excuse me, I need to commit sebbaku.
Quote from: Leodanny
Can I have the sword when you’re done?

Doomblade187

• Bay Watcher
  • Requires music to get through the working day.
    • View Profile
« Reply #159 on: November 28, 2017, 08:43:33 am »

Chop larc with circular saw, attempt to overcome programming and overload reactor core.
PUNT MR. HANDY OVER TO SUPER CYBORGS. AWAY FROM BASEMENT. THEN LEAD FRAIL HUMANS FURTHER UNDERGROUND.
« Last Edit: November 28, 2017, 09:25:42 am by Doomblade187 »
In any case it would be a battle of critical thinking and I refuse to fight an unarmed individual.
One mustn't stare into the pathos, lest one become Pathos.

ziizo

• Bay Watcher
  • Tired and Lazy
    • View Profile
« Reply #160 on: November 28, 2017, 09:20:11 am »

Search for more FORGOTTEN BEAST, GLADUSH RONURIST we need a breeding population for civic improvement reasons.
GG, Ziizo. May my spirit live on in your boobs.

PaPaj

• Bay Watcher
  • Crazed escaped dwarf from Alcatraz
    • View Profile
« Reply #161 on: November 28, 2017, 09:29:13 am »

Take control of the squads nanomachines and turn their arms and legs off temporaily, move up to one of them and say "I am the original one,
 i created you, and i can destroy you." and then walk out turning on their limbs again
"Hey how are you doing? well im doing just fine,i lie i am dying inside" - [place data of this short song being made here] some girl with a guitar

GigaGiant

• Bay Watcher
  • Peering down at you
    • View Profile
« Reply #162 on: November 28, 2017, 02:02:38 pm »

PUNT MR. HANDY OVER TO SUPER CYBORGS. AWAY FROM BASEMENT. THEN LEAD FRAIL HUMANS FURTHER UNDERGROUND.
Flee from the saw wielding maniac and follow my ally further underground.
Insert witty signature here

Fluffe9911

• Bay Watcher
  • Such ‼Socks‼ Much Fun
    • View Profile
« Reply #163 on: November 28, 2017, 04:17:42 pm »

Man this looks fun lol want to see if i can get some action
Name:? ? ?
Appearance/Who are you: Plump Helmet Man (One of the ones in Badassia)
First action: Try to talk to the weird cockroach creatures
« Last Edit: November 28, 2017, 05:23:12 pm by Fluffe9911 »

PaPaj

• Bay Watcher
  • Crazed escaped dwarf from Alcatraz
    • View Profile
« Reply #164 on: November 28, 2017, 04:41:16 pm »

First action: Try to convince other just born Plump Helmet Man to start a uprising

Flashback intensifies
"Hey how are you doing? well im doing just fine,i lie i am dying inside" - [place data of this short song being made here] some girl with a guitar
Pages: 1 ... 9 10 [11] 12 13 ... 33