Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 39 40 [41] 42 43 ... 65

Author Topic: Rise of the Magic Girls: Rebirth [IC]: The Spider, Snake and Bat  (Read 44026 times)

BlitzDungeoneer

• Bay Watcher
  • heh
    • View Profile
Re: Rise of the Magic Girls: Rebirth [IC]: The Spider, Snake and Bat
« Reply #600 on: April 02, 2018, 01:57:33 pm »

Yamato gives an almost imperceptible shudder when Robot Girl smiles. Ugh. Was this what they called 'uncanny valley'? No, just focus on the matter at hand.

...he should probably ask for their names later, once Goldie did his thing. Referring to her as Robot Girl probably wasn't helping this weird feeling.
Swordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordsword

Chevaleresse

• Bay Watcher
  • A knight, returned from a journey weary and long
    • View Profile
    • Patreon
« Reply #601 on: April 03, 2018, 07:01:40 am »

Haruko had been seemingly lost in thought through most of the prior conversation, pondering. . . whatever it was that Haruko pondered. The world may never know the internal workings of her mind. She'd heard her name, though, and started paying some amount of attention after that point. "It's not really an arm cannon, more of a magical focusing device. I'm the cannon."
GM of Trespassers V2.
If you like my work, consider becoming a patron. (Since apparently people think this is a requirement: no, my game(s) are free to play and always will be.

Twinwolf

• Bay Watcher
  • Probably hanging around Forum Games and Roleplay
    • View Profile
« Reply #602 on: April 03, 2018, 09:22:27 am »

Amelie, who had reverted to her normal self, gave her two cents. "I don't think the ones being transformed had any choice in it, so who knows if they'll be able to tell us anything? Probably still worth asking though, if any of them wake up soon..."
Sigtext!
Of course, Twin is neither man nor woman but an unholy eldritch abomination like every other Bay12er. The difference is they hide it better.
Quote from: Caellath on IRC
<Caellath>: Twinwolf, your thirst for blood has been noted.

Jilladilla

• Bay Watcher
  • Most Sleep Deprived
    • View Profile
« Reply #603 on: April 03, 2018, 10:09:50 am »

Agatha enters the steakhouse then and there, and then promptly falls over on one of the booths.

"What was I even thinking there?... Never using a half finished makeshift spell of extreme power again... It only ends in pain... Oh right, hi everyone, how did it go on your end?"

Glory to United Forenia!

If you see a 'Nemonole' on the internet elsewhere, it's probably me

IamanElfCollaborator

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident Shipper God and Freyjapiller
    • View Profile
« Reply #604 on: April 03, 2018, 10:48:12 am »

Maki frowns at Agatha as she walks in.
"Like I said, not good. The Zoanthrope got teleported away, somehow. We're thinking of having another look at the hospital, seeing if it has anything to do with this."

kj1225

• Bay Watcher
  • A tricky dick that can't be impeached
    • View Profile
« Reply #605 on: April 03, 2018, 10:48:40 am »

Ragnar nods at Haruko's comment. He personally thought refering to herself as an object was weird even if it was in context, but he also has spent hours looking at ants on accident... That was a good day.
"Ah, of course. Still, might be useful if we had someone at least look it over. See if there's any possible side effects or tracking devices. Or just if it needs a power source to recharge."

Chevaleresse

• Bay Watcher
  • A knight, returned from a journey weary and long
    • View Profile
    • Patreon
« Reply #606 on: April 04, 2018, 04:07:30 am »

The crow girl shrugged. "That sounds fine to me."

She turned in response to Agatha's entry and inquiry. "I blew up the bat."
GM of Trespassers V2.
If you like my work, consider becoming a patron. (Since apparently people think this is a requirement: no, my game(s) are free to play and always will be.

ragnarok97071

• Bay Watcher
  • /人 ◕ ‿‿ ◕人\
    • View Profile
« Reply #607 on: April 04, 2018, 12:24:57 pm »

"I dropped her back at my place, figure it's safer there. Tsubaki's keeping an eye on her."

He shrugs.
Quote from: Wing, via Discord
I want a coat that doesn't make me look like a rear admiral from the East India Company

kj1225

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #608 on: April 04, 2018, 12:29:43 pm »

"... Uh, shouldn't you have taken her to a hospital or something?"
Ragnar tilts his head curiously. If they were in some kind of coma wouldn't it be best to give them to a place with the proper tools to deal with them?

IamanElfCollaborator

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #609 on: April 04, 2018, 12:33:57 pm »

"I'm assuming Spica's gone back to her place to deal with the other victim.

Also, there's the problem; the hospital we just WENT to is probably the best place for these people to be, given it's the best hospital in the region. If we took them there AND we're right about that place having something to do with Zoanthropes, we'll have just tossed them right back into the belly of the beast."

kj1225

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #610 on: April 04, 2018, 12:39:34 pm »

"Still, I just don't think some random person, no offense, is going to have the proper resources to care for them."
Ragnar shrugs his shoulders.

IamanElfCollaborator

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #611 on: April 04, 2018, 12:41:18 pm »

"Beggars can't be choosers. We've got a few friends who have healing spells or something like that, so it'll have to do."

USEC_OFFICER

• Bay Watcher
  • Pulls the strings and makes them ring.
    • View Profile
« Reply #612 on: April 04, 2018, 12:42:48 pm »

Kiyo deflates a little when she realizes that she won't get a chance to check them out anytime soon. "I see. And I agree that taking them to a hospital might not be the best idea, if you can take care of them properly. At least this makes our investigation even more of a priority, to make sure that the hospital is safe for them."

IamanElfCollaborator

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #613 on: April 04, 2018, 12:48:05 pm »

"Agreed. I think we should get some fresh eyes. Uh.....Kiyo, right? If you can, uh, try to contact us about if whoever your people are gets us into the hospital, please do it as soon as possible. Anything else anyone wants to bring up?"

Mistwing

• Bay Watcher
  • Writing too much to keep up
    • View Profile
« Reply #614 on: April 04, 2018, 12:48:16 pm »

"Seems a bit of a leap to immediately assume a place is a Zoanthrope nest just because one of them was headed towards the building." The girl that had just stepped into the grill - and the conversation - didn't really... mesh. Not that she'd fit in anywhere really. It wasn't that she was outlandishly dressed (though she was a little too effortlessly fashionable to really suit the homely atmosphere), as she wore a simple black and white low cut tank top and denim crop-shorts with a strapless see-through white dress over the lot of it, but that she filled out her clothes in a way japanese girls generally did not. Put red hair and glasses on top of that and there's one to many hats on the pile.

Ai walked over to whoever sat the furthest out and gave them a feather-light hip-bump to get them to make space around the table. "Kamijou Ai." She introduced herself to the inevitable questioning looks. "Didn't mean to interrupt, but someone ought to be the devils advocate. Your friends gave me a hand with the Zoanthrope and invited me to come along here to swap notes."
Is your sexual purity worth more than bringing the dead back to life!?
----
I'M INSERTING MY DOUBLE MAXIMUM REPEATING WIND
INTO YOU DIRECTLY
Pages: 1 ... 39 40 [41] 42 43 ... 65