Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 37 38 [39] 40 41 ... 65

Author Topic: Rise of the Magic Girls: Rebirth [IC]: The Spider, Snake and Bat  (Read 44030 times)

IamanElfCollaborator

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident Shipper God and Freyjapiller
    • View Profile
Re: Rise of the Magic Girls: Rebirth [IC]: The Spider, Snake and Bat
« Reply #570 on: March 31, 2018, 03:20:33 am »

"That.....would actually not be a bad idea. If you can, try it. We need a way in, if only to see if there's anything suspicious going on."

Projeck37

• Bay Watcher
  • what is love, baby don't hurt me
    • View Profile
« Reply #571 on: March 31, 2018, 11:53:19 am »

Presto Festique, still ever present, pondered in her head the potential situation they had in front of them. She wasn't one to draw conclusions to things too quickly, but she knew that it was heading to the hospital for some reason, and it was desperate to get there. For now, she was clueless as to why, except for one reason.
"Perhaps it had a target of some sort inside the hospital. It seems far to coincidental for it to be heading for the hospital, as well as one to show up to try to assault the mayor during a speech... Perhaps these things have some sort of higher power, but I don't know. Whatever it was after inside of the hospital, was undoubtedly important. Or rather, maybe I'm drawing conclusions to coincidence, but I highly doubt so."
« Last Edit: March 31, 2018, 11:55:24 am by Projeck37 »
I be the Pillow Pirate of the 12 Bays!

IamanElfCollaborator

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #572 on: March 31, 2018, 03:49:55 pm »

"I mean.....that's exactly what we've been saying. Something about this hospital has something to do with that Zoanthrope. Maybe I'm being paranoid, but it's the only lead we've got. Lapis, do you mind telling everyone in the other group to meet up at the steakhouse in a few minutes? We're going to need to figure this out."

Everyone bar December, Ai and Tsubaki on the street group hears Lapis' voice.
I would like to pass on a message. Maki would like to arrange a meeting with you all at the steakhouse. She believes she might have a plan to further pursue the investigation.

USEC_OFFICER

• Bay Watcher
  • Pulls the strings and makes them ring.
    • View Profile
« Reply #573 on: March 31, 2018, 03:52:54 pm »

"I'll do my best! It might take some time though. Is there some way I can contact you later when needed?"

Of course, as a robot, Kiyo can easily multitask. So as she talks with Maki and the gang, she's radioing in to Lieutenant Godai. [MRG Experimental Unit-01 here. Given the Zoanthrope's behaviour, I believe that an investigation of Touto University Hospital is warranted. Would it be possible for you to secure full access thorough official channels? Over.]

IamanElfCollaborator

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #574 on: March 31, 2018, 03:58:49 pm »

[The hospital?

Normal protocol would be to call in a formal investigation using men from our garrison, but we're on alert for your Zoanthrope attack and in any case, we haven't enough men to perform a sweep ourselves. I will be in contact with the Foundation to see if they can't assist you in your investigation but for now, do what you can. I will attempt to secure access to the hospital. Over.]

USEC_OFFICER

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #575 on: March 31, 2018, 04:22:32 pm »

[Copy. I would prefer minimal involvement from the Foundation but will accept their assistance if required. Out.]

"Steakhouse? What steakhouse?" Kiyo asks Maki. "How many people are in the other group? Are they all going to assist in the investigation as well?"

kj1225

• Bay Watcher
  • A tricky dick that can't be impeached
    • View Profile
« Reply #576 on: March 31, 2018, 04:23:58 pm »

"We could exchange emails for communicating later."
Ragnar wonders if that's an odd thing to suggest. Most people probably would suggest phone numbers but he felt that was to personal. Plus it was more anonymous, which was important in this kind of work apparently. Besides, most people have computers and emails in this day and age.

IamanElfCollaborator

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #577 on: March 31, 2018, 04:33:04 pm »

"About four people? And uh....my place. It's the only place we can really meet up without looking suspicious. I can just say you're all my friends."

Projeck37

• Bay Watcher
  • what is love, baby don't hurt me
    • View Profile
« Reply #578 on: April 01, 2018, 03:19:24 am »

"Sorry, just speaking my mind! Sometimes I space out as I come to my own conclusions!"
Presto Festique stuck out her tongue, then giggled. She untransformed, a burst of music notes swirling off of her before disappearing. Yui stood there, looking awkward, guitar cased up on her back.
I be the Pillow Pirate of the 12 Bays!

LucidRain

• Bay Watcher
  • The sun is at least 12 meters long
    • View Profile
« Reply #579 on: April 01, 2018, 08:22:54 am »

December looked confused. "But it's true that after a month deliveries start back up." He wasn't the best at seeing the point of proverbs.
"So you said that you've been fighting these things for a bit now. Do you have a lead on where all of this is coming from?"

BlitzDungeoneer

• Bay Watcher
  • heh
    • View Profile
« Reply #580 on: April 01, 2018, 08:46:41 am »

"We don't, not really. Well, beyond it heading in the general direction of the hospital... But, the other group might. Gimme a sec. Related, how willing are you to meet up and discuss this kind of thing?"
Yamato takes a moment to respond to Lapis.
'Tell her there might be an extra person. Or maybe two,', he adds, eyeing Ai.

Best not to spend too long on mental conversations, though.
"We know somebody is taking people and turning them into things like that spider you saw, and one of us apparently has a plan she wants to discuss. That means they might have a lead to follow up on, hence why I ask."
Swordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordsword

IamanElfCollaborator

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #581 on: April 01, 2018, 01:27:08 pm »

The groups presumably make their ways back to the Kisaragi Steakhouse, Ito's group presumably doing so on their way back to Ito's mansion. As they enter the house, Maki's waiting by a table, waiting for everyone to file in.

BlitzDungeoneer

• Bay Watcher
  • heh
    • View Profile
« Reply #582 on: April 02, 2018, 05:15:59 am »

Yamato is the first one to enter. He'd untransformed, probably somewhere along the way - the sword hangs sheathed by his side now. He inclines his head in greeting to Maki.
"Yo. How'd the thing with the bat go?"
Swordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordsword

IamanElfCollaborator

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #583 on: April 02, 2018, 05:27:14 am »

Maki frowns, shaking her head.
"The bat got teleported away, like the other Zoanthropes. I figured something was up, though. Was the spider heading towards the hospital? Did they teleport away too?"

USEC_OFFICER

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #584 on: April 02, 2018, 12:11:03 pm »

Obviously Kiyo changed back into her civilian form long before arriving at the steakhouse. As such she didn't stand out unless you took a close look at her and noticed how mechanical she actually was. She gives everyone assembled a wave with a gloved hand, content to let Maki do the talking for now.
Pages: 1 ... 37 38 [39] 40 41 ... 65