Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7 ... 18

Author Topic: SCP: Legion of the D.E.A.D: Mission 1: Waltzing Matilda  (Read 24356 times)

LordPorkins

• Bay Watcher
  • Unrelated to DukePorkins
    • View Profile
Re: SCP: Legion of the D.E.A.D: Mission 1: Waltzing Matilda
« Reply #60 on: November 03, 2017, 10:04:49 am »

MORE CPR. IF THIS DOESNT WORK, USE TASER GUN AT LOWER SETTING AS MAKESHIFT DEFIBRILLATOR

"Shut Up you Ticking Tosser! The human brain starts to collapse only after about 4-6 minutes without bloodflow. Its only been like 1 minute, if that, so we've still got time. And if your so adamant about not wasting time, Ill keep that in mind when your the one with the stopped heart!"
« Last Edit: November 03, 2017, 10:08:42 am by LordPorkins »
Ïlul Thuveg-Ellest
Rete Sano-Pima
Tormuk Dul-Orax
Kar Pum-Sisha

Ozarck

• Bay Watcher
  • DiceBane
    • View Profile
« Reply #61 on: November 03, 2017, 10:17:49 am »

"Javier, be a dear and keep your tazer at hand. I am going to talk to them. Let's see what we are dealing with here."

Faye will knock on the door and wait with a smile on her face.

Spoiler: Ozarck (click to show/hide)

randomgenericusername

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #62 on: November 03, 2017, 11:16:50 am »

"I will go with you, Faye. I want to see the anomaly."
*Tick*   *Tock*
Go with Faye. Also examine my metal scrap and think of anything useful I could build with it while trying to create basic small machines.
Spoiler: Jay Walker (click to show/hide)
« Last Edit: November 03, 2017, 02:41:34 pm by randomgenericusername »
The dog behind the man behind the beard.
Immortality like that would be even more game breaking than four Aaron's in one place.
You're both so obviously scum that this is a surprisingly difficult decision.

GigaGiant

• Bay Watcher
  • Peering down at you
    • View Profile
« Reply #63 on: November 03, 2017, 02:27:33 pm »

Myrtle takes a look at the pleasant house.
"Oh my, what a pretty place. It reminds me of my childhood dream house. I remember back when I was in grade school, my friend Agatha and I would come together some days, and walk along the street of 'The Rabbit Hutch' - that's what we called suburbs back in the day - and gaze at all the beautiful architecture. We got to hear so many stories from the soldiers who lived there after returning from the war. Ah, what a time it was to be alive. After the Cold War, I lost touch with Agatha, so I hope she's doing okay. Last I knew, she was looking for a place to live. Oh, Agatha would have loved this house."

Follow Faye while speaking out loud to anyone who will listen.
Insert witty signature here

randomgenericusername

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #64 on: November 03, 2017, 04:29:23 pm »

"What crime did you commit again? You don't seem to belong here."
Immortality like that would be even more game breaking than four Aaron's in one place.

Aigre Excalibur

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #65 on: November 03, 2017, 10:02:39 pm »

MORE CPR. IF THIS DOESNT WORK, USE TASER GUN AT LOWER SETTING AS MAKESHIFT DEFIBRILLATOR

"Shut Up you Ticking Tosser! The human brain starts to collapse only after about 4-6 minutes without bloodflow. Its only been like 1 minute, if that, so we've still got time. And if your so adamant about not wasting time, Ill keep that in mind when your the one with the stopped heart!"

Reginald rolls !SCIENCE! + Strength

3d6>=4f1  = (6 4 1, 1 success) = 1
d6  = (5) = 5

Reginald gives Rosen the kiss of life. She sputters and groans even as their lips are locked together. Everything hurts. Reginald has broken some of her ribs. The taser has run amok through her nervous system and caused almost every tissue in her body to spasm. But otherwise, she's fine!

"Javier, be a dear and keep your tazer at hand. I am going to talk to them. Let's see what we are dealing with here."

Faye will knock on the door and wait with a smile on her face.

Myrtle takes a look at the pleasant house.
"Oh my, what a pretty place. It reminds me of my childhood dream house. I remember back when I was in grade school, my friend Agatha and I would come together some days, and walk along the street of 'The Rabbit Hutch' - that's what we called suburbs back in the day - and gaze at all the beautiful architecture. We got to hear so many stories from the soldiers who lived there after returning from the war. Ah, what a time it was to be alive. After the Cold War, I lost touch with Agatha, so I hope she's doing okay. Last I knew, she was looking for a place to live. Oh, Agatha would have loved this house."

Follow Faye while speaking out loud to anyone who will listen.

"I will go with you, Faye. I want to see the anomaly."
*Tick*   *Tock*
Go with Faye. Also examine my metal scrap and think of anything useful I could build with it while trying to create basic small machines.

Just moving this along. Papaj hasn't posted but I'm sure he won't mind.

A kindly middle-aged lady, slightly dorky, tall, circular rimmed glasses and with a skinny frame answers the door. You see a cosy living area in front of a dining area behind her. The target seems to be seated at a dining table, eating pasta.

Faye rolls her charisma + Intuition for first impressions:

3d6>=4f1  = (4 3 3, 1 success) = 1  - Cordialness

"Hello, you look new in town. I'm miss Honey, the school headmistress. What can I do for you at this late hour?"

Spoiler: Egan (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Randomgenericusername (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Papaj (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Hector13 (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Gigagiant (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: LordPorkins (click to show/hide)
Never ever cease communication with your enemies, never ever cease interaction with them, never isolate yourself from them. Never ignore them, relish the time to deal with them, to exercise banter. The biggest mistake one can make is ignoring one's enemies. Go out of your way to pick a fight today.

Egan_BW

• Bay Watcher
  • I want to be your blahaj.
    • View Profile
« Reply #66 on: November 03, 2017, 10:10:40 pm »

Scream.

GigaGiant

• Bay Watcher
  • Peering down at you
    • View Profile
« Reply #67 on: November 03, 2017, 11:56:49 pm »

"Oh, it was all just a big misunderstanding. You see, it was a Tuesday evening and I had just finished serving dinner, when my husband Barney told me he had a bit of an upset stomach. So, I left the house and called a taxi. I would have driven myself, but the doctors won't let me have a driver's license anymore. They say my eyes just aren't up to it anymore. Anyway, I told the taxi driver to drop me off at the store so I could grab my hubby some apple cider vinegar. Mother always told me a little vinegar does a stomach good. However, it seems like the driver didn't understand what I said. I don't think he spoke very good English. The store was only 10 minutes from my house. I thought he was just taking the long route. But after sitting in that taxi for three hours, I finally realized-"

"Hello, you look new in town. I'm miss Honey, the school headmistress. What can I do for you at this late hour?"

Being fully engrossed in her story, Myrtle continued speaking, unaware that miss Honey had answered the door.
"-that he didn't know where he was going. I asked where we were, and he said that we were currently crossing the New Jersey border into Maryland. But you see, I lived in the suburbs of Atlantic City. We were nowhere near my house. Why, I was so mad, I gave that driver a piece of my mind. I demanded that he let me off at the nearest gas station, and after he did, I refused to pay him. I wasn't gonna let myself be scammed by this fraud. Well, he didn't take it very well and angrily called the police on me. Really, he did. Some people just can't accept responsibility for their mistakes. It was such a disappointment!"

Realizing that she was starting to ramble, Myrtle finally got to the point.
"Ah, sorry about that, lad. My story's already pretty long, so I'll just sum up what happened afterward. Basically, long story short, the police arrived at the scene and suddenly placed some handcuffs on me. When I asked why, they told me that my husband was found dead at my house. The neighbors claimed they saw me leave my house in a hurry and never come back. Then that rotten cab driver lied to the police, accusing me of trying to flee the state. I went to court soon after that and was wrongfully convicted of murder. Then those SCP punks grabbed me up and well...here I am."

Finally realizing that miss Honey was present, Myrtle turned toward her and smiled.
"Oh! Why hello there, dearie. How are you doing this fine evening?"

Be friendly.
« Last Edit: November 04, 2017, 12:34:08 am by GigaGiant »
Insert witty signature here

Ozarck

• Bay Watcher
  • DiceBane
    • View Profile
« Reply #68 on: November 04, 2017, 01:13:52 am »

Faye waits as Myrtle finishes rambling, a slight expression of patient longsuffering on her face. Hey, did we ever get the girl's name? Is it Matilda?

"I'm sorry, Miss Honey. Before we begin, Gramma Myrtle needs some water for her pills. Would you be so kind as to let her sit a moment? It's been such a long ride."

PaPaj

• Bay Watcher
  • Crazed escaped dwarf from Alcatraz
    • View Profile
« Reply #69 on: November 04, 2017, 05:03:36 am »

Jeb just waits for the action to happen

Spoiler: Jeb (click to show/hide)
"Hey how are you doing? well im doing just fine,i lie i am dying inside" - [place data of this short song being made here] some girl with a guitar

Aigre Excalibur

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #70 on: November 04, 2017, 07:04:23 am »

Scream.

"Oh, it was all just a big misunderstanding. You see, it was a Tuesday evening and I had just finished serving dinner, when my husband Barney told me he had a bit of an upset stomach. So, I left the house and called a taxi. I would have driven myself, but the doctors won't let me have a driver's license anymore. They say my eyes just aren't up to it anymore. Anyway, I told the taxi driver to drop me off at the store so I could grab my hubby some apple cider vinegar. Mother always told me a little vinegar does a stomach good. However, it seems like the driver didn't understand what I said. I don't think he spoke very good English. The store was only 10 minutes from my house. I thought he was just taking the long route. But after sitting in that taxi for three hours, I finally realized-"

Being fully engrossed in her story, Myrtle continued speaking, unaware that miss Honey had answered the door.
"-that he didn't know where he was going. I asked where we were, and he said that we were currently crossing the New Jersey border into Maryland. But you see, I lived in the suburbs of Atlantic City. We were nowhere near my house. Why, I was so mad, I gave that driver a piece of my mind. I demanded that he let me off at the nearest gas station, and after he did, I refused to pay him. I wasn't gonna let myself be scammed by this fraud. Well, he didn't take it very well and angrily called the police on me. Really, he did. Some people just can't accept responsibility for their mistakes. It was such a disappointment!"

Realizing that she was starting to ramble, Myrtle finally got to the point.
"Ah, sorry about that, lad. My story's already pretty long, so I'll just sum up what happened afterward. Basically, long story short, the police arrived at the scene and suddenly placed some handcuffs on me. When I asked why, they told me that my husband was found dead at my house. The neighbors claimed they saw me leave my house in a hurry and never come back. Then that rotten cab driver lied to the police, accusing me of trying to flee the state. I went to court soon after that and was wrongfully convicted of murder. Then those SCP punks grabbed me up and well...here I am."

Finally realizing that miss Honey was present, Myrtle turned toward her and smiled.
"Oh! Why hello there, dearie. How are you doing this fine evening?"

Be friendly.

Faye waits as Myrtle finishes rambling, a slight expression of patient longsuffering on her face. Hey, did we ever get the girl's name? Is it Matilda?

"I'm sorry, Miss Honey. Before we begin, Gramma Myrtle needs some water for her pills. Would you be so kind as to let her sit a moment? It's been such a long ride."

Jeb just waits for the action to happen

Spoiler: Jeb (click to show/hide)

I sense you all want to get to the action. Fine.

An old lady is casually rambling about her incarceration experience. A psychotic teenager is screaming from a nearby truck. And a female fatale is asking a kind middle aged lady to let her in her home.

Faye rolls Charisma + Intuition -1 for suspicious old lady -1 for entire gang of shifty looking class-D personnel at the door.

1d6>=4f1  = (3, 0 successes) = 0
d6  = (6) = 6

Miss Honey makes an intelligence + Intuition roll: 4d6>=4f1  = (2 4 3 6, 2 successes) = 2

Miss Honey is now convinced that you are all up to no good!

"I'm not afraid of you. Go away, or you will have found that you are picking on the wrong home! Is that a little girl in your truck? Sick bastards, I'm calling the sheriff!"
(The FBI is handling the sheriff for you at the moment.)

The target stops eating and walks towards the front door. The air feels thick with electricity. "Are they bad people, mother? Shall I teach them a lesson?"

"NO! They are just leaving. Aren't they?" Miss Honey calls to the little girl, with some worry in her voice.

Spoiler: Egan (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Randomgenericusername (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Papaj (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Hector13 (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: LordPorkins (click to show/hide)
« Last Edit: November 04, 2017, 10:45:00 pm by Aigre Excalibur »
Never ever cease communication with your enemies, never ever cease interaction with them, never isolate yourself from them. Never ignore them, relish the time to deal with them, to exercise banter. The biggest mistake one can make is ignoring one's enemies. Go out of your way to pick a fight today.

Ozarck

• Bay Watcher
  • DiceBane
    • View Profile
« Reply #71 on: November 04, 2017, 07:29:51 am »

Faye addresses the girl

"Oh! Is this woman your mother, young lady? Have bad people been coming by to hurt you? They'll be back,I am sure. time and again. Perhaps while you sleep. I do hope nothing bad happens, if you stay here.

Well, bye then!"

Faye then turns and walks away, toward the van.

« Last Edit: November 04, 2017, 08:41:23 am by Ozarck »

hector13

• Bay Watcher
  • It’s shite being Scottish
    • View Profile
« Reply #72 on: November 04, 2017, 08:12:10 am »

Ivan introduces his palm to his face

Stay alert for bad juju
Look, we need to raise a psychopath who will murder God, we have no time to be spending on cooking.

the way your fingertips plant meaningless soliloquies makes me think you are the true evil among us.

randomgenericusername

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #73 on: November 04, 2017, 09:45:45 am »

"The girl is in great danger. We have to take both of you to a safe place before other groups find out about the girl's powers. If she doesn't come with us, they will kidnap her and experiment on the nature of her powers. Both of you must come with us before it's too late. We are here to take the girl to a safe place and protect her from the other groups interested on weaponizing her powers. If she doesn't come with us, the mission will be considered a failure by our leaaders and they will exterminate every single one of us. Even the girl at the van and the old woman. We need that both of you come with us, please."
*Tick*   *Tock*
Use Intelligence to convince the woman to come with us?

Egan_BW

• Bay Watcher
  • I want to be your blahaj.
    • View Profile
« Reply #74 on: November 04, 2017, 12:37:40 pm »

Use Intelligence to convince

((You're gonna get stabbed again.))
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7 ... 18