Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 10 11 [12] 13 14 ... 17

Author Topic: Fate/STAR★LIGHT IC: Morning Phase 2  (Read 18205 times)

Stirk

• Bay Watcher
  • Full Metal Nutball
    • View Profile
Re: Fate/STAR★LIGHT IC: Morning Phase 2
« Reply #165 on: March 05, 2019, 02:48:00 pm »

"Huh? Um, okay."
This is likely a trap, but my identity isn't blown yet. I come quietly, but am understandably alarmed and alert to my surroundings.
((What the fuck Ensorcelor? I've been working hard to keep my identity hidden and you pull THIS? Do you even realize how important knowing your enemy's identity is?))

((It is very likely his story did not include "This is my Master, Faye Eleri, who is currently at school. I am worried for her safety as she sleeps in an unlocked room second window to the right from the bush, and she is a very heavy sleeper. She is also separated from me from long periods of time while at said school. It has very light security, and it would take me an eternity to get there! Here are some pictures of her. Here is one of her dog. The dog can't go to school either, so she has absolutely no protection while at that school. I can't stress how much a sneak attack would hurt her if it happened there. Did I give you the pictures already? Good."

I mean, he *might* have said it, but it would be rude of me to assume he did :V))

Both officers stick close by either side, leading you to the front of the school to an idling patrol car. One motions for you to get in the front seat.
This is my signature. There are many like it, but this one is mine.

This is my waifu, this is my gun. This one's for fighting, this ones for fun.

Lenglon

• Bay Watcher
  • Everyone cries, the question is what follows it.
    • View Profile
« Reply #166 on: March 05, 2019, 02:55:05 pm »

Get in?
((Valid, though still annoying, yeah, i should chill.))
((I don't think heating something that is right above us to a ridiculous degree is very smart. Worst case scenario we become +metal statues+. This is a finely crafted metal statue. It is encrusted with sharkmist and HMRC. On the item is an image of HMRC and Pancaek. Pancaek is laughing. The HMRC is melting. The artwork relates to the encasing of the HMRC in metal by Pancaek during the Mission of Many People.))

Stirk

• Bay Watcher
  • Full Metal Nutball
    • View Profile
« Reply #167 on: March 05, 2019, 03:09:15 pm »

You get in the front seat of the car. One of the officers gets in the back, while another takes the driver seat. Without pause, the car moves away from the school.

It is difficult to see out of the windows, they seem to be heavily tinted. The outside world looks like it is made of shadow, vague moving smudges that must be people, big static smudges that must be buildings and trees. But something is wrong...the big smudges arn't big enough. It looks like you're taking a path to the historic district with its short-brick buildings. You should go through the modern part of town if you're going to the police station.

Lenglon

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #168 on: March 05, 2019, 03:15:08 pm »

"Um, sirs? Where are we going?"
Look for when we stop for a stoplight or stopsign.
« Last Edit: March 05, 2019, 03:17:11 pm by Lenglon »
((I don't think heating something that is right above us to a ridiculous degree is very smart. Worst case scenario we become +metal statues+. This is a finely crafted metal statue. It is encrusted with sharkmist and HMRC. On the item is an image of HMRC and Pancaek. Pancaek is laughing. The HMRC is melting. The artwork relates to the encasing of the HMRC in metal by Pancaek during the Mission of Many People.))

Stirk

• Bay Watcher
  • Full Metal Nutball
    • View Profile
« Reply #169 on: March 05, 2019, 03:16:23 pm »

"The station for questioning, little miss."

Lenglon

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #170 on: March 05, 2019, 03:17:56 pm »

"But were headed the wrong way."
Look for when we stop for a stoplight or stopsign. Also, being in the front seat, cant i see out the front windshield just fine?
« Last Edit: March 05, 2019, 03:19:31 pm by Lenglon »

Stirk

• Bay Watcher
  • Full Metal Nutball
    • View Profile
« Reply #171 on: March 05, 2019, 03:28:52 pm »

"But were headed the wrong way."

"Local station is at capacity. We're taking you to the city. Since we're so close, we co-operate with each other sharing manpower and facilities. I'm actually from the city myself. We got a real nice facility up there, local station is basically a drunk tank with a parking lot attached."

'The City' likely refers to the capital, around thirty minutes from Fort Casper by car. Usual path is on the highway that goes around the lake through the forest, typically fairly heavy trafficked area. It isn't a major city, but it does have four times the population of Fort Casper. That really means more for your home city than it does for the capital.

Lenglon

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #172 on: March 05, 2019, 04:08:21 pm »

"Im not supposed to go that far without calling home first. Have you talked to Miss Eleri? What'd she say?"
Are they going to question a minor without their parents being notified and with no guardian present? This seems kinda like a kidnapping attempt...
« Last Edit: March 05, 2019, 04:15:41 pm by Lenglon »

Stirk

• Bay Watcher
  • Full Metal Nutball
    • View Profile
« Reply #173 on: March 05, 2019, 07:55:33 pm »

"Im not supposed to go that far without calling home first. Have you talked to Miss Eleri? What'd she say?"
Are they going to question a minor without their parents being notified and with no guardian present? This seems kinda like a kidnapping attempt...

"We have a man at the station who claims to be your guardian. He gave us permission to question you."

Lenglon

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #174 on: March 05, 2019, 08:43:43 pm »

"What?! I don't have a dad! Whoever he is, he's lying! Ask my teachers if you don't believe me!"

Stirk

• Bay Watcher
  • Full Metal Nutball
    • View Profile
« Reply #175 on: March 05, 2019, 08:47:53 pm »

"What?! I don't have a dad! Whoever he is, he's lying! Ask my teachers if you don't believe me!"

"Then we'll arrest him. We are the police, miss. If he turns out to be some creep lying to us for some reason, we'll put him away once you can confirm you don't know him."

About this point, you should be passing the old Church. You'll be out of town pretty soon.

Lenglon

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #176 on: March 05, 2019, 08:51:08 pm »

"Okay, but can I please call home?"

Stirk

• Bay Watcher
  • Full Metal Nutball
    • View Profile
« Reply #177 on: March 05, 2019, 08:52:49 pm »

"Of course. You have a cellphone, right? Seems every kid does nowadays."

Lenglon

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #178 on: March 05, 2019, 09:01:16 pm »

"Okay, but could we stop for the call please. I want real family to get there before me and to be waiting when I arrive. I don't wana be alone with a bunch of strangers and a creepy guy pretending he's my dad, even if those strangers are good guys. please?"

Stirk

• Bay Watcher
  • Full Metal Nutball
    • View Profile
« Reply #179 on: March 05, 2019, 09:03:48 pm »

"Okay, but could we stop for the call please. I want real family to get there before me and to be waiting when I arrive. I don't wana be alone with a bunch of strangers and a creepy guy pretending he's my dad, even if those strangers are good guys. please?"

"We'd block traffic if we did it here in town. A rest stop work?"

Pages: 1 ... 10 11 [12] 13 14 ... 17