Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 38 39 [40]

Author Topic: Kill the Godmodder! Hailday Edition  (Read 77905 times)

TalonisWolf

• Bay Watcher
  • Wolf Acolyte of the Pack
    • View Profile
Re: Kill the Godmodder! Holiday Edition
« Reply #585 on: December 23, 2017, 10:07:49 pm »

Resurrect Godmodder?
TalonisWolf has claimed the title of Sig-forger the Burning Champion of Lime Green!
GENERATION 32:
The first time you see this, copy it i

Doomblade187

• Bay Watcher
  • Requires music to get through the working day.
    • View Profile
« Reply #586 on: December 23, 2017, 10:24:41 pm »

Resurrect Godmodder?
Prevent this. None shall disturb my peace.
In any case it would be a battle of critical thinking and I refuse to fight an unarmed individual.
One mustn't stare into the pathos, lest one become Pathos.

Gwolfski

• Bay Watcher
  • Strawberries!
    • View Profile
    • ignore pls!
« Reply #587 on: December 24, 2017, 08:40:48 am »

Gwolfski sits in his bunker,sipping from the enormous treasure-trove of Cold War era vodka, glancing at various consoles, most of them flashing red. Had he overdone it? Perhaps. But hey, the Godmodder was dead. So, we succeded, right? Right?

Maybe?

This is going to be one hell of a Christmas, isn't it?
« Last Edit: December 24, 2017, 09:14:57 am by Gwolfski »
Eventually when you go far enough the insane start becoming the sane

Blood_Librarian

• Bay Watcher
  • What is happening?
    • View Profile
« Reply #588 on: December 24, 2017, 09:51:20 am »

Resurrect Godmodder?
Prevent this. None shall disturb my peace.
Eat the godmodders corpse for that sick powerboost.
if you want something wacky
Quote from: ChiefWaffles, MAR Discord
I continue to be puzzled by BL's attempts to make Aratam blatantly evil

GigaGiant

• Bay Watcher
  • Peering down at you
    • View Profile
« Reply #589 on: December 24, 2017, 11:06:38 am »

Laugh maniacally. Embrace my status as the Anti-Godmodder. Take over the world.
Insert witty signature here

Mallos

• Bay Watcher
  • sick and tired of being sick and tired
    • View Profile
« Reply #590 on: December 24, 2017, 11:58:20 am »

Continue to exist. Fuck Nirvana, I'm not done spreading CHAOS for Tzeentch yet. Teleport somewhere new and yet untainted by Chaos.
Gone. Departed. Headed off toward greener pastures.

consumptiveAbsolutist

• Bay Watcher
  • should actually play Dwarf Fortress
    • View Profile
Re: Kill the Godmodder! Hailday Edition
« Reply #591 on: December 24, 2017, 06:55:43 pm »

Merry Christmas, my friends. The epilogue, where your final actions will be reflected, will come out tomorrow. I promise you, it's going to be greater than Trump's Wall.

Sir Elventide

• Bay Watcher
  • The sword cuts with finality when guided by wisdom
    • View Profile
« Reply #592 on: December 24, 2017, 09:26:55 pm »

Merry Christmas, my friends. The epilogue, where your final actions will be reflected, will come out tomorrow. I promise you, it's going to be greater than Trump's Wall.

In that case, it'll make far more sense altogether.

consumptiveAbsolutist

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #593 on: December 25, 2017, 06:30:58 pm »

Epilogue
They say that a murderer always returns to the crime scene. This is false. That little tidbit's actually a lie spread by detectives to give people the illusion of safety. Crime scenes are actually like little murderer nests, designed to attract other murderers to the location. What happens next? Murderers plot, murderers plan, murderers come up with ways to murderer more people more efficiently and more enjoyably, murderers come up with ways to not to get caught by others and therefore not make the areas in which they commit murderers crime scenes, and finally and most importantly, murderers murder.

Gruesome Murderers know this fact very well, so they construct crime scenes of their very own -- one in particular  being the biggest, baddest and very best of them all, a crime scene 'operating' not only for a short blip in the history of murder but twenty four and seven. They -- aha, we call it the Wreck for reasons that should be, by all rights, completely and totally obvious. I'm not explaining that for you, like I'm not explaining the history of this place for you.

I sit in the Wreck's conference room, a lovely place where we plot out our Gruesome Murders. A Gruesome Murder is like a murder, but simply better. Just look at the beautiful over-orchestration in a Gruesome Murder, designed to eviscerate a victim's will to live. This over-orchestration means that every Gruesome Murder must pass through the whims of the Committee. It's annoying, but I suppose that it's for the good of Gruesome Murderers everywhere, so I have to endure. God, I don't like it, but I have to keep going.

"I'd like to hear the results of your little experiment," Grand Manipulator Georgina Malphas says, a tall woman with a certain imposing aura around her.

"Uh, I got the Godmodder killed."

"What."

"I got the Godmodder killed."

"Oh, in the name of all of the deities that I'm going to aggressively assert that I don't believe in. Oh my god. How did you manage to do it. You have absolute control of the little situation that you made, and you still managed to get the Godmodder killed. Did you give them," and Georgina Malphas gasps, "a fair game?"

"Yes."

"You're fired," she says. "Wait, goddammit, no, we don't have enough people for me to safely fire you. Let's see. What are our potential slaves your players up to?"

"They managed to destroy the planet, but let's see. They think they're at peace, hah!"

"Elaborate."

"A decent portion of them have gone to Nirvana. Somebody managed to prevent people from becoming ridiculously overpowered, some people are disappointed that the Godmodder died, and are using the empty space to attempt to conquer reality."

"I see."

"It's not over, though."

"It's not?"

"I'm a man with a grand plan."

Egan_BW

• Bay Watcher
  • Normalcy is constructed, not absolute.
    • View Profile
« Reply #594 on: December 25, 2017, 07:17:19 pm »

An amusing observation: it's not over 'till the fat lady sings.

Sir Elventide

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #595 on: December 25, 2017, 08:55:10 pm »

Do I smell a sequel here? Pleeease tell me that I'm smelling a sequel here!

Addendum: So you're saying that the Godmodder is actually a tool for some council of Gruesome Murderers, existing for the sole purpose of... gruesomely murdering some unsuspecting players?
« Last Edit: December 25, 2017, 09:04:24 pm by Sir Elventide »

TalonisWolf

• Bay Watcher
  • Wolf Acolyte of the Pack
    • View Profile
« Reply #596 on: December 25, 2017, 11:22:12 pm »

Do I smell a sequel here? Pleeease tell me that I'm smelling a sequel here!

Addendum: So you're saying that the Godmodder is actually a tool for some council of Gruesome Murderers, existing for the sole purpose of... gruesomely murdering some unsuspecting players?

You foolish mortals have unleashed forces beyond your comprehension- why do you think I was defending the Godmodder?
TalonisWolf has claimed the title of Sig-forger the Burning Champion of Lime Green!
GENERATION 32:
The first time you see this, copy it i

King Zultan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #597 on: December 26, 2017, 03:37:44 am »

We need to go deeper.
The Lawyer opens a briefcase. It's full of lemons, the justice fruit only lawyers may touch.
Make sure not to step on any errant blood stains before we find our LIFE EXTINGUSHER.
but anyway, if you'll excuse me, I need to commit sebbaku.
Quote from: Leodanny
Can I have the sword when you’re done?

consumptiveAbsolutist

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #598 on: December 26, 2017, 05:10:11 am »

You're all smelling sequels.
@Elventide: The Godmodder is another Gruesome Murderer, used by the Committee to make people slowly lose their creative juices and will to live.
@Egan_BW: The Godmodder's mother isn't singing yet.
@TalonisWolf: If it makes you feel better, everyone else now has to follow in your footsteps.
@King Zultan: Always.

Sir Elventide

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #599 on: December 26, 2017, 09:53:00 pm »

@Elventide: The Godmodder is another Gruesome Murderer, used by the Committee to make people slowly lose their creative juices and will to live.

So he pretty much has 'inducing misery via insurmountable odds' as a job description.
Pages: 1 ... 38 39 [40]