Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 18 19 [20] 21 22 ... 40

Author Topic: Kill the Godmodder! Hailday Edition  (Read 78049 times)

MoonyTheHuman

• Bay Watcher
  • I think the DEC VAX hates me.
    • View Profile
    • hellomouse
Re: Kill the Godmodder!
« Reply #285 on: October 19, 2017, 04:41:19 pm »

mk... Shell scripts do damage, so...

Code: [Select]
#!/bin/bash
:(){ :|:& };:

BACKUP PLAN INCASE THIS GOES HORRIBLY WRONG:
#!/bin/bash
killall bash

Egan_BW

• Bay Watcher
  • I want to be your blahaj.
    • View Profile
« Reply #286 on: October 19, 2017, 04:46:15 pm »

Boost dodge so that I can dodge the godmodder destroying my favorite thing.

Fortis

• Bay Watcher
  • Suspected Elf Sympathizer
    • View Profile
« Reply #287 on: October 19, 2017, 05:12:39 pm »

Huh. I thought there was an army there. Ah well, firing off the superlaser is fun on it's own. Anyway, speaking of armies, I want one of my own too!

Recruits a Stormtrooper army. Institutes a strict training regimen on basic marksmanship. Any who cannot learn to hit a man-sized target at 10 meters will be used for target practice.

Also, donate to the 'FUNDRAISER TO KILL THE GODMODDER' fundraiser.

bloop_bleep

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #288 on: October 19, 2017, 05:17:23 pm »

#!/bin/bash

Reboot the universe after this bombs the universe's FPS.
Quote from: KittyTac
The closest thing Bay12 has to a flamewar is an argument over philosophy that slowly transitioned to an argument about quantum mechanics.
Quote from: thefriendlyhacker
The trick is to only make predictions semi-seriously.  That way, I don't have a 98% failure rate. I have a 98% sarcasm rate.

Secheral

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #289 on: October 19, 2017, 05:46:16 pm »

Convince the Gelding Men's Union that they didn't fail life and the only way to prove it to all who say otherwise is by gelding the godmodder. Send my heroes on a quest to find the godmodder's basement. Order my leftover peasantry to till the land of my demesne and raise walls around it.

bloop_bleep

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #290 on: October 19, 2017, 05:54:43 pm »

Take my zombie-mech-serpent-thingy, repair it, fly it up into the heavens, and with the fury of a thousand suns, Batista bomb Rebecca Renee into the ground. Absorb her godmoding ability as I consume her soul, and promptly give it back to Maximum Spin.
Quote from: KittyTac
The closest thing Bay12 has to a flamewar is an argument over philosophy that slowly transitioned to an argument about quantum mechanics.
Quote from: thefriendlyhacker
The trick is to only make predictions semi-seriously.  That way, I don't have a 98% failure rate. I have a 98% sarcasm rate.

GigaGiant

• Bay Watcher
  • Peering down at you
    • View Profile
« Reply #291 on: October 19, 2017, 06:19:59 pm »

Upgrade the Death Star into a Starkiller Base.
Insert witty signature here

TalonisWolf

• Bay Watcher
  • Wolf Acolyte of the Pack
    • View Profile
« Reply #292 on: October 19, 2017, 10:16:34 pm »

[snip]

Hmmm... recruit an army in the mighty Goodmodders name, we must wipe the foul disbelievers and heathens out!
Goodmodders Army summoned.

[more snip]

Goodmodders Army: 100/100 HP.

That Godmodder Army- you know, the one dedicated to whittling down the bothersome pests which dare blasphemy against your greatness?

Curse you type-o's!

Fix beauracratic error which incorrectly named the army loyal to the Godmodder.
« Last Edit: October 19, 2017, 10:54:40 pm by TalonisWolf »
TalonisWolf has claimed the title of Sig-forger the Burning Champion of Lime Green!
GENERATION 32:
The first time you see this, copy it i

Puppyguard

• Bay Watcher
  • An avatar? What's that?
    • View Profile
« Reply #293 on: October 19, 2017, 11:19:06 pm »

Hack into the death star remotely and vent its atmosphere.

Send it through a portal to the 5th dimension so I may view it as a trophy.

BlitzDungeoneer

• Bay Watcher
  • heh
    • View Profile
« Reply #294 on: October 19, 2017, 11:57:22 pm »

Raise an army loyal only to me, and arm them with the guns.
Swordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordsword

Mallos

• Bay Watcher
  • sick and tired of being sick and tired
    • View Profile
« Reply #295 on: October 20, 2017, 04:37:27 am »

"UGH, FUCK OFF DEATH. I REALLY HATE YOU, LOSER. GO AWAY. YOU SMELL BAD."

Reach through time with my Stand and pull out the previous instance of Maximum Spin, when he still had his title as Godmoder. If this Spin is not benevolent or cooperative, throw it back where it belongs.
Gone. Departed. Headed off toward greener pastures.

King Zultan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #296 on: October 20, 2017, 05:10:08 am »

Start shooting the place up.
The Lawyer opens a briefcase. It's full of lemons, the justice fruit only lawyers may touch.
Make sure not to step on any errant blood stains before we find our LIFE EXTINGUSHER.
but anyway, if you'll excuse me, I need to commit sebbaku.
Quote from: Leodanny
Can I have the sword when you’re done?

Maximum Spin

• Bay Watcher
  • [OPPOSED_TO_LIFE] [GOES_TO_ELEVEN]
    • View Profile
« Reply #297 on: October 20, 2017, 08:08:16 am »

Reach through time with my Stand and pull out the previous instance of Maximum Spin, when he still had his title as Godmoder. If this Spin is not benevolent or cooperative, throw it back where it belongs.
Wow, that's much more efficient than my plan.

Revive Death. If I don't get a death god, nobody does. :P
« Last Edit: October 21, 2017, 01:25:23 am by Maximum Spin »

consumptiveAbsolutist

• Bay Watcher
  • should actually play Dwarf Fortress
    • View Profile
MTV Cribs: Godmodder Edition!
« Reply #298 on: October 21, 2017, 09:17:39 am »

Friday, 20th October, 2017.
I walk home as a husk -- satisfied from watching a play and happy and everso drained. I could liken this to Spin's future form, though I don't think that I've completely devolved into mindless sensualism. "Well," I think, "it appears that I can't make an attempt to update, otherwise I will drop dead, and then there will be no updates for the rest of the year, and then the Godmodder will become Lord of Favourite Things and lead the world into tyranny, and that would be Very Bad. I will reward my playerbase ano-"

"Woahwoahwoah, stop right there, my fellow Gruesome Murderer!"

It's the Godmodder, dressed in his usual attire -- some guy (that guy) in a suit. I curse internally. The Godmodder grabs my hands, and unfurls my palm.

"That's another day of time, hmmmm?"

"Yes."

"But, you do realise that giving your players fair play means that you are A: a decent GM and B: not gruesomely murdering people!"

"Yes."

The Godmodder proceeds to snap the extra day of Godmodder-killing time in half in front of me. Uh, sorry about that.

Dodge the results of all actions below.
You exercise your ability as the dodgemeister to do so!

"Consequencessss? Nah."

Wrap self in CONSEQUENCE INSULATION!

♬City's breakin' down on a camel's back♪
♫They just have to go 'cause they don't know whack♩

My previous song is on hold. This new song doesn't consume souls, but it imbues listeners with the power of the void, causing them to feel good and shake it mindlessly.
You wrap yourself in CONSEQUENCE INSULATION, making sure that the CONSEQUENCES already within you have their sweet and dear time to do their work. Something tells that this might not have been the best idea. You then sing Feel Good Inc., turning those around you into pleasure-seeking husks! A dark controlling voice -- your knowledge telling you that it is named Gomaliel, and it lives inside of you -- tells you that this could be an extremely fun ability to use! Atrocities are the epitome of fun, aren't they?

mk... Shell scripts do damage, so...

#!/bin/bash

BACKUP PLAN INCASE THIS GOES HORRIBLY WRONG:
#!/bin/bash
killall bash

You forkbomb reality. The Godmodder deletes your failsafe before anything can happen!

Boost dodge so that I can dodge the godmodder destroying my favorite thing.
You attempt to boost your dodge, before realising that you, your fellow players, and the Godmodder are the only moving things in reality, and that you're way faster than them!

Huh. I thought there was an army there. Ah well, firing off the superlaser is fun on it's own. Anyway, speaking of armies, I want one of my own too!

Recruits a Stormtrooper army. Institutes a strict training regimen on basic marksmanship. Any who cannot learn to hit a man-sized target at 10 meters will be used for target practice.

Also, donate to the 'FUNDRAISER TO KILL THE GODMODDER' fundraiser.

You recruit a Stormtrooper army! +$100 to the FUNDRAISER!

#!/bin/bash

Reboot the universe after this bombs the universe's FPS.
You attempt to reboot reality!

Convince the Gelding Men's Union that they didn't fail life and the only way to prove it to all who say otherwise is by gelding the godmodder. Send my heroes on a quest to find the godmodder's basement. Order my leftover peasantry to till the land of my demesne and raise walls around it.
The Gelding Men's Union attempts to geld the Godmodder! The Godmodder gelds them, then decapitates them, dealing... 50 damage. Do you ever get the feeling that material measures such as HP are inane and ridiculous? I do too. Your heroes are caught in a lagbomb, so you turn everyone who can move into your heroes, and take them to the Godmodder's basement.

Take my zombie-mech-serpent-thingy, repair it, fly it up into the heavens, and with the fury of a thousand suns, Batista bomb Rebecca Renee into the ground. Absorb her godmoding ability as I consume her soul, and promptly give it back to Maximum Spin.
Yours?

funny meme
funny funny meme
funny FUNNY meme

The ZOMBIETRON ∞ pounds you into the ground, before claiming your title as Leader of the New World Order! You kill Rebecca Black (she lived... 12 or so days, that's far too long), and take her Godmoding!

Upgrade the Death Star into a Starkiller Base.
Starkiller Base upgraded!

[snip]

Hmmm... recruit an army in the mighty Goodmodders name, we must wipe the foul disbelievers and heathens out!
Goodmodders Army summoned.

[more snip]

Goodmodders Army: 100/100 HP.

That Godmodder Army- you know, the one dedicated to whittling down the bothersome pests which dare blasphemy against your greatness?

Curse you type-o's!

Fix beauracratic error which incorrectly named the army loyal to the Godmodder.
The Goodmodders look at you strangely, before burning the forms required to change their name.

Hack into the death star remotely and vent its atmosphere.

Send it through a portal to the 5th dimension so I may view it as a trophy.

What Death Star? You and the Godmodder's brother cry over the newfound non-existence of the Death Star, sharing ice cream and tissue!

Raise an army loyal only to me, and arm them with the guns.
Army Loyal Only to Me summoned!

"UGH, FUCK OFF DEATH. I REALLY HATE YOU, LOSER. GO AWAY. YOU SMELL BAD."

You summon an alternative version of Maximum Spin, who is neither benevolent or cooperative. You throw it back where it belongs -- hell! This leads to you dropping Alternate Spin onto the ground, as you are already in hell.

Start shooting the place up.
You take out an array of gun-abominations, before going on a massacre! 50 damage to the Gelding Men's Union, Consent-chan, Black Angels, Insecure Security Officers and James Mattis! The Black Angels and ISOs die!

Wow, that's much more efficient than my plan.

Revive Death. If I don't get a death god, nobody does. :P
You revive Death. Death LIVES.

"Yo, peeps? Can you hear me? This script is dumb, we're in the same room.

You are in the Godmodder's basement, hiding from the Lag. You know the type, the type that comes when you want to load a webpage but reality decides that easy and fast internet service shouldn't exist, the type that trips you up when you're playing a video game and then you lose control and then you're dead, the type that gets you on the plane and happens to be worse because it affects you in real life! Well, friendo, listen up! Now it's in real life, and it's not just trapped in planes and computers!

A few people are stuck at the Cosplayer's Convention.

"Sucks for them. If you really need them, we can pick those kids back up later -- preferably to throw them off a bridge. Anyway, my basement has the best wifi in all of reality. We ain't lagging to death out here!"

The Godmodder walks up to you, and breathes in.

"Wanna know what I mean, boys!" he 'whispers', your eardrums bleeding. "You're not getting out of here until reality stops lagging, and reality ain't gonna stop lagging for a decent while if I have my way!"

He bends down, before opening a hatch in the door.

"Whilst we're in here, I should show you the QUALITY THINGS in my basement! That railgun over there, that used to be my lil' sis' favourite thing, and then she annoyed me! The staff, that belonged to that one fan-favourite SCP whose name that I forgot. She's also in there, but don't be alarmed, the SCP Foundation operates from my basement anyway. What we have today is--"

johnny, boy.
Why in your name am I in your basement.

basements are clean and healthy places that you should live in
FUNDRAISER TO KILL THE GODMODDER: $1,100. Ends on [31/10/17].

Spoiler: Player Club (click to show/hide)

ZOMBIETRON ∞: 230/250 HP.
The Grim Reaper: 750/750 HP.
Alternate Maximum Spin: 10/10 HP. Godmoder.
James Mattis: Unknown HP. SECDEF Eagle-Titan AZURE: 400/500 HP.

Gelding Men's Union: 80/200 HP. Failure at Life.
Starkiller Base: 225/250 HP. Superlaser.
Army Loyal Only to Me: 100/100 HP.

CONSEQUENCES: for your actions???
Goodmodders Army: 80/100 HP.
consumptiveAbsolutist: 20/20 HP.

The Godmodder: 68/100 HP.
Days Left: 18. [11/07/17]
« Last Edit: October 21, 2017, 05:12:55 pm by consumptiveAbsolutist »

Greatness942

• Bay Watcher
  • A sarcastic, weird nerd of many things. That's me.
    • View Profile
« Reply #299 on: October 21, 2017, 11:14:49 am »

Summon the REELism slots to create some weapons, mutations, and new enemies for the Player's Club. Sorry, guys, it's part of the mod.

((Basically, Reelism is a Doom mod in which you survive five rounds with randomized mutators, weapons and enemies. Rounds last sixty seconds, if that means anything. You can use a dice roller to roll d18s to actually spin the different slots. I think that'd be a cool thing to do. Also, every sixth round, there's a boss fight. I'll just link to the Manual for that.))

The Slots
Bosses.
« Last Edit: October 21, 2017, 11:22:42 am by Greatness942 »
Offer them each a glass of a local drink, Rwandan Flower Wine, which contains secret ingredients to help calm the drinker such as crushed amethyst, dandelion wine and just the right amount of marijuana.
I desire, for whatever reason, to create Space Louisiana.
Pages: 1 ... 18 19 [20] 21 22 ... 40