Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 17 18 [19] 20 21 ... 40

Author Topic: Kill the Godmodder! Hailday Edition  (Read 78092 times)

Maximum Spin

• Bay Watcher
  • [OPPOSED_TO_LIFE] [GOES_TO_ELEVEN]
    • View Profile
Re: Kill the Godmodder!
« Reply #270 on: October 18, 2017, 08:43:43 pm »

why would you dodge my shielding you
Okay, fine, learn Force Push and shove Egan into James Mattis really hard.

Mallos

• Bay Watcher
  • sick and tired of being sick and tired
    • View Profile
« Reply #271 on: October 18, 2017, 09:18:02 pm »

"HELL YEAH! GO FUCK YOURSELF, DEATH."

Chain the Grim Reaper up himself, binding him to do my bidding. Give him his first command as my servant: Reap the servants of the Godmodder.
Gone. Departed. Headed off toward greener pastures.

Egan_BW

• Bay Watcher
  • I want to be your blahaj.
    • View Profile
« Reply #272 on: October 18, 2017, 09:28:58 pm »

Dodge that too.

TalonisWolf

• Bay Watcher
  • Wolf Acolyte of the Pack
    • View Profile
« Reply #273 on: October 18, 2017, 09:51:14 pm »

Well, that didn't work as well as I had hoped.

Send some Death Star technicians to assist in repairing the ZOMBIETRON. Fire Death Star superlaser at the Godmodder army.

FOR THE GALACTIC EMPIRE!

Use the force to give the Godmodder a wedgie.

Send the Godmodder Army to invade the Deathstar!
TalonisWolf has claimed the title of Sig-forger the Burning Champion of Lime Green!
GENERATION 32:
The first time you see this, copy it i

Secheral

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #274 on: October 19, 2017, 03:49:37 am »

Upload the hidden copies of the montage to the internet. Create an elaborate military training field full of subtle suggestions that will mold all who take it to my will and disguise it as a fun game for all ages. Use half of the money to raise lemonade stands and give them to random children for free under the condition that they give a free copy of "The Godmodder" and pamphlet on the Games of FUN with every purchase. Create a party of 7 misfits from amongst the worst criminals, give them collars that explode if they don't obey me and send them on a quest to raid and loot the godmodder's basement.
« Last Edit: October 19, 2017, 03:54:40 am by Secheral »

Maximum Spin

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #275 on: October 19, 2017, 04:28:41 am »

Wonder when TalonisWolf will notice that there isn't any "Godmodder Army"! Meanwhile, seize command of the Goodmodder Army and order them to kill Rebecca!

King Zultan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #276 on: October 19, 2017, 08:06:05 am »

Wait for the godmodder to be distracted by some one else and then hit him in the face.
The Lawyer opens a briefcase. It's full of lemons, the justice fruit only lawyers may touch.
Make sure not to step on any errant blood stains before we find our LIFE EXTINGUSHER.
but anyway, if you'll excuse me, I need to commit sebbaku.
Quote from: Leodanny
Can I have the sword when you’re done?

Greatness942

• Bay Watcher
  • A sarcastic, weird nerd of many things. That's me.
    • View Profile
« Reply #277 on: October 19, 2017, 10:10:11 am »

Get my bearings as to where everyone and everything is, so that I may do an actual action.
Offer them each a glass of a local drink, Rwandan Flower Wine, which contains secret ingredients to help calm the drinker such as crushed amethyst, dandelion wine and just the right amount of marijuana.
I desire, for whatever reason, to create Space Louisiana.

TalonisWolf

• Bay Watcher
  • Wolf Acolyte of the Pack
    • View Profile
« Reply #278 on: October 19, 2017, 01:33:48 pm »

Get my bearings as to where everyone and everything is, so that I may do an actual action.

Cue the godmodder dropping a crate full of Ball Bearings.
TalonisWolf has claimed the title of Sig-forger the Burning Champion of Lime Green!
GENERATION 32:
The first time you see this, copy it i

MoonyTheHuman

• Bay Watcher
  • I think the DEC VAX hates me.
    • View Profile
    • hellomouse
« Reply #279 on: October 19, 2017, 01:49:09 pm »

#!/bin/bash
cat /dev/zero > /sys/universe/people/godmodder
echo "muahahahaha"

BlitzDungeoneer

• Bay Watcher
  • heh
    • View Profile
« Reply #280 on: October 19, 2017, 01:50:47 pm »

Acquire a nigh-infinite amount of guns.
Swordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordsword

Greatness942

• Bay Watcher
  • A sarcastic, weird nerd of many things. That's me.
    • View Profile
« Reply #281 on: October 19, 2017, 02:03:41 pm »

Also, pre-empt any attempts to murder me with ball bearings.
Offer them each a glass of a local drink, Rwandan Flower Wine, which contains secret ingredients to help calm the drinker such as crushed amethyst, dandelion wine and just the right amount of marijuana.
I desire, for whatever reason, to create Space Louisiana.

consumptiveAbsolutist

• Bay Watcher
  • should actually play Dwarf Fortress
    • View Profile
« Reply #282 on: October 19, 2017, 03:18:34 pm »

Order the Godmodder Army to defend the Godmodder while I Design him a Interdimensional Flagship.
What Godmodder Army?

You Design the Godmodder an Interdimensional Flagship. The Godmodder has acquired an interdimensional flagship -- I can only see this going well!

Calm down the ZOMBIETRON by feeding it some soothing human souls. Then repair it.

Attach Ouroboros to the ZOMBIETRON. Attack James Mattis's mech until either Ouroboros or ZOMBIETRON become incapacitated.
You attempt to calm down the ZOMBIETRON 3000! It consumes the human souls, before calling out for flesh! You then attach Ouroboros to the ZOMBIETRON 3000.

"Kid, that's certainly one way to repair it."

The ZOMBIETRON 3000 flesh melts, blood oozing and wheezing from the holes within its being. It lumbers around, before serpents burst from its hinges and orifices. Whispers of cycles, continuing on, and on, and on, fill the air.

Send some Death Star technicians to assist in repairing the ZOMBIETRON. Fire Death Star superlaser at the Godmodder army.

FOR THE GALACTIC EMPIRE!

What Godmodder Army?

2 damage to the Godmodder!

Look slightly offended that my song didn't work. Direct my irritation toward stabbing the Godmodder with Longinus. Direct my identity-conflicted demon angels toward stabbing Consent-Chan. Summon an army of tiny parasitic amoeba to fight James Mattis. Specifically, summon them inside his brain.
Your demon angels stab Consent-chan! The Consent Fairy gets in the way, and dies! You attempt to stab the Godmodder with Longinus, before noticing that you're simply poking him with a microphone. James Mattis' mech protects him from armour-piercing assault!

Keep boosting my dodge until I'm capable of dodging death, causality, and the consequences of my actions.
You dodge everything.

Wrap Egan in a protective layer of reality hole to insulate him from the consequences of his actions.
He dodges. You are now holding CONSEQUENCE INSULATION.

Dodge that and inject a big helping of consequences into Spin's eyes.
You inflict a whole order of CONSEQUENCES on Negative Spin.

You shove Egan into James Mattis. Egan dodges around James Mattis!

"HELL YEAH! GO FUCK YOURSELF, DEATH."

Chain the Grim Reaper up himself, binding him to do my bidding. Give him his first command as my servant: Reap the servants of the Godmodder.
The Grim Reaper, his many incarnations hovering behind everyone present at the Convention (Godmodder-exclusive), stares at you blankly.

"YOU WISH TO ENSLAVE ME? YOU FAIL TO UNDERSTAND -- I WORK FOR AND AGAINST ALL MEN EQUALLY. THOSE WHO WISH TO PERVERT ME FIND THE END OF THEIR STRING EARLY."

Dodge that too.
Already mentioned.

FOR THE GALACTIC EMPIRE!

Send the Godmodder Army to invade the Deathstar!
who?????????????

Upload the hidden copies of the montage to the internet. Create an elaborate military training field full of subtle suggestions that will mold all who take it to my will and disguise it as a fun game for all ages. Use half of the money to raise lemonade stands and give them to random children for free under the condition that they give a free copy of "The Godmodder" and pamphlet on the Games of FUN with every purchase. Create a party of 7 misfits from amongst the worst criminals, give them collars that explode if they don't obey me and send them on a quest to raid and loot the godmodder's basement.
You create a... 'military training field', and go to raid the Godmodder's Basement. First, you're going to need to find his house. Where do you begin DOXQUEST?

Oh, also, a lot of children have free copies of the Godmodder now.

Wonder when TalonisWolf will notice that there isn't any "Godmodder Army"! Meanwhile, seize command of the Goodmodder Army and order them to kill Rebecca!
The Goodmodders force you to FEEL GOOD. You are so preoccupied with FEELING GOOD that your being atrophies and you find yourself unable to do important things. You decide to see the doctor (after several hours of procrastination). He informs you that you have three days until you turn into an empty husk, serving pure emotion and pleasure, likely controlled by the Goodmodders.

Wait for the godmodder to be distracted by some one else and then hit him in the face.
The Godmodder is always distracted by something, like people still having favourite things, or people still existing!

At the Cosplayer's Convention, at the top of the Tower of Zoss. Don't get too used to things being so concrete, however.

He drops a crate full of Ball Bearings, causing the Battlefield to become extremely slippery!

#!/bin/bash
cat /dev/zero > /sys/universe/people/godmodder
echo "muahahahaha"

1 damage!

Acquire a nigh-infinite amount of guns.
You acquire a nigh-infinite amount of guns. What do you do with them?

Also, pre-empt any attempts to murder me with ball bearings.
You clear the ball bearings from under your feet!

What are consequences?
Griggorus and the Ouroboros-ZOMBIETRON do their thing, causing everyone to take 20 damage. Null is precious, so she dodges. Keep her existence in mind, or something.

In the meantime, the Godmodder asks everybody a quality question.

"What are consequences?"

Everyone stares at him blankly. Are you telling him that... when you do something, its results might return to you in the form of a punch to the face. They look at the Godmodder in disbelief, shock, and horror. Negative Spin's eyes in particular, stare on, and on, and on, and on, before CONSEQUENCES come pouring as negativity expunged into the world! They fistbump Death, and slowly rap Egan's back.

Ball bearings.
FUNDRAISER TO KILL THE GODMODDER: $1,000.

Spoiler: Player Club (click to show/hide)

1 Metatron: METATRON LIVES.
ZOMBIETRON ∞: 230/250 HP.
The Grim Reaper: DEAD.

Gelding Men's Union: 180/200 HP. Failure at Life.
Griggorus: 90/125 HP.
Death Star: 175/200 HP. Superlaser.
Black Angels of Golohab: 30/50 HP.

James Mattis: Unknown HP. SECDEF Eagle-Titan AZURE: 450/500 HP.

Null: 20/25 HP. Good at emailing.
Insecure Security Officers: 30/50 HP.

CONSEQUENCES: for your actions
Goodmodders Army: 80/100 HP.
Callionbimbo: 15/50 HP.
Rebecca Renee, Ascendant-Singer: 40/125 HP. Godmoder. A Great Thing.
Consent-chan: 60/200 HP. Holding a pamphlet on consent, handing them out.

Egan_BW: Holy Thorn Knight. Royalty.
The Godmodder: 68/100 HP.
Days Left: 20. [11/07/17]
« Last Edit: October 19, 2017, 04:00:21 pm by consumptiveAbsolutist »

Egan_BW

• Bay Watcher
  • I want to be your blahaj.
    • View Profile
« Reply #283 on: October 19, 2017, 04:08:38 pm »

Dodge the results of all actions below.

Maximum Spin

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #284 on: October 19, 2017, 04:19:46 pm »

"Consequencessss? Nah."

Wrap self in CONSEQUENCE INSULATION!

♬City's breakin' down on a camel's back♪
♫They just have to go 'cause they don't know whack♩

My previous song is on hold. This new song doesn't consume souls, but it imbues listeners with the power of the void, causing them to feel good and shake it mindlessly.
Pages: 1 ... 17 18 [19] 20 21 ... 40