Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 58 59 [60] 61 62 ... 84

Author Topic: Pumsy's Seeds - A ~MAGICAL GIRL~ game inspired by PMMM  (Read 147437 times)

Devastator

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Pumsy's Seeds - A ~MAGICAL GIRL~ game inspired by PMMM
« Reply #885 on: March 21, 2019, 06:32:31 pm »

((Right.  I missed that it was being seen through omnivision, not her body's senses.))

((Maybe drop the projection, call for help, and make pixie-wings on your soul gem ring to get at least some distance away?  You're probably a lot less noticeable when that small.  Turtle shells still sound doable to me, though.))

((Thirdly, from what I do know about CC is that it's independant on the size or physical ability of your body.  A pixie with CC3 could probably throw a car over.  You would have to create some kind of limbs for yourself, though.))

((This does change somewhat if your ring is still on your non-functional hand, but you should be able to do something between your dead hand and your super-halberd.  I mean, it's dead, but you could semblance it into a snake or something, maybe.))
« Last Edit: March 21, 2019, 06:56:05 pm by Devastator »

Egan_BW

• Bay Watcher
  • This is. NOT! OVER!
    • View Profile
« Reply #886 on: March 21, 2019, 09:25:13 pm »

Semblance your arm into a beefy snek like an anaconda or something, put the gem in your mouth, and make like a tree and get outta there.

Or rely on the Brave to save your sorry ass. That's what Braves are for, after all~

Chevaleresse

• Bay Watcher
  • A knight, returned from a journey weary and long
    • View Profile
    • Patreon
« Reply #887 on: March 22, 2019, 12:31:48 am »

((I think you're forgetting that the arm essentially exists inside a very large blender.))
GM of Trespassers V2.
If you like my work, consider becoming a patron. (Since apparently people think this is a requirement: no, my game(s) are free to play and always will be.

Parisbre56

• Bay Watcher
  • I can haz skullz?
    • View Profile
    • parisbre56 Discord
« Reply #888 on: March 22, 2019, 12:58:42 am »

((Sixth sense grants you limited prescience so you might be able to sense the path through the blender's blades if you use your intuition instead of relying purely on your senses. Just use the Force. Let go.))

syvarris

• Bay Watcher
  • UNICORNPEGASUSKITTEN
    • View Profile
« Reply #889 on: March 23, 2019, 03:29:28 am »

((I couldn't update today of course, due to a lack of boldtext, so I'm putting the next deadline at Monday.  I'm going to be very busy next week, and aside from Monday may or may not have the time/energy to write; I'd really prefer to do the next update before all that, to keep the idle time down.))

Chevaleresse

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • Patreon
« Reply #890 on: March 23, 2019, 10:34:52 pm »

((Well, we still need a solid plan. It mostly depends on our fighters making a move; Tooru can provide whatever covering fire she can, but her acting could do more damage than harm if we don't coordinate.))
GM of Trespassers V2.
If you like my work, consider becoming a patron. (Since apparently people think this is a requirement: no, my game(s) are free to play and always will be.

Devastator

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #891 on: March 23, 2019, 11:16:28 pm »

((Aight, I'll kick it off, then.))

<Mina, talk to me!>

Activate CC, one last time.  Body #2 is going to climb the immobilized leg, or the pillar sticking out of the ice, whatever's easiest, and try to get to the back/torso region.  Try for a heart shot from there, stand on the witch and bash down into that general area.

The other body is going to launch another brick, but this time as an attack.  Aim for the eyes, or what would be the nose.  If Mina's still alive, that should give her some help.

Drop Painless if uninjured after this turn.

((In any case, Twin, you should drop the illusions.  They're no longer doing any good.

Maybe a new one where you're spicy hot or bad tasting.  But then the witch might spit the bomb back out.))
« Last Edit: March 24, 2019, 12:53:20 am by Devastator »

Twinwolf

• Bay Watcher
  • Probably hanging around Forum Games and Roleplay
    • View Profile
« Reply #892 on: March 24, 2019, 06:56:09 am »

<I-I'm here... my soul gem is fine, even if my body... isn't. I-I'm sorry, I messed up... t-the bomb made it in, but it's really really close to me so that might not be great to do...>

((Other ideas welcome))

Drop the illusions, and describe my body's position in the witch in case they want to try and blow a hole in it to get me out.
Sigtext!
Of course, Twin is neither man nor woman but an unholy eldritch abomination like every other Bay12er. The difference is they hide it better.
Quote from: Caellath on IRC
<Caellath>: Twinwolf, your thirst for blood has been noted.

Devastator

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #893 on: March 24, 2019, 12:33:01 pm »

((..are you taking no action?))
« Last Edit: March 24, 2019, 01:01:16 pm by Devastator »

Egan_BW

• Bay Watcher
  • This is. NOT! OVER!
    • View Profile
« Reply #894 on: March 24, 2019, 12:55:23 pm »

She's conserving soul and at least trying to assist your boldtext. Trying to do anything more than that would border of suicidal, or at least would consume a lot of soul for questionable gain.

The best option to take that I see would be combining Regeneration with Semblance to turn just her arm into some hardy creature. Considering the environment, though, that wouldn't be enough to escape on its own. It might make Alida's job easier though.

This would be a good time to have Telekinesis, the power that I've seen nobody go for. Combined with the Sixth Sense it makes for a good way to move yourself when your body is dead.

Devastator

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #895 on: March 24, 2019, 01:02:49 pm »

((I get what your saying, but if the witch bites again, crunch, that's it.))

Twinwolf

• Bay Watcher
  • Probably hanging around Forum Games and Roleplay
    • View Profile
« Reply #896 on: March 24, 2019, 07:47:45 pm »

((As far as I'm aware Mina's somewhere inside of it, not like, in it's mouth to be bitten again - I could try and do something like Egan suggested, but as they said, I'm not sure that Mina is capable of becoming something that is capable of surviving in inside of the thing - it'd be a use of soul only to immediately die again and be in basically the same state))
Sigtext!
Of course, Twin is neither man nor woman but an unholy eldritch abomination like every other Bay12er. The difference is they hide it better.
Quote from: Caellath on IRC
<Caellath>: Twinwolf, your thirst for blood has been noted.

Devastator

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #897 on: March 24, 2019, 11:16:49 pm »

((Yeah.. but if you have no body, you might be taking hits with your soulgem.  Having no body doesn't make you more resistant to further damage.))

Egan_BW

• Bay Watcher
  • This is. NOT! OVER!
    • View Profile
« Reply #898 on: March 24, 2019, 11:30:46 pm »

Having a body also doesn't in this situation.

Chevaleresse

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • Patreon
« Reply #899 on: March 25, 2019, 12:20:40 am »

((So. . . What am I doing here? I don't think Tooru can get a good angle on the witch's back, assuming it can be climbed at all, and if I just wantonly blow a hole in her front to try and get Mina out I could damage her gem or make the bomb fall out with sufficient bad luck. Trying to dash along to grab her is right out, too.))
GM of Trespassers V2.
Pages: 1 ... 58 59 [60] 61 62 ... 84