Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8] 9 10 ... 103

Author Topic: You are a Monster - Turn 67  (Read 228284 times)

OceanSoul

• Bay Watcher
  • Cursed with Exponential Hiatuses
    • View Profile
Re: You are a Monster [15] - Turn 2
« Reply #105 on: October 04, 2017, 09:13:13 pm »

Eron will lower back down into the sandstorm for a bit, to hide from the manta things. Not that they have much reason to hunt him. He's non-living.
Work on a potential forum game for my return to Bay12. Figure out parts that puzzled me before. Find more things to figure out that I can't. Work on another game instead of solving them. Get distracted and stop working. Remember it a week or two later. Remember I'm still on hiatus. Illogically, Be too ashamed to return yet. Repeat ad nauseam.

Finally have a game completely ready. Wait a week before posting it out of laziness.

AbstractTraitorHero

• Bay Watcher
  • I'm still alive, how fortunate!
    • View Profile
« Reply #106 on: October 04, 2017, 10:43:35 pm »

Singing deeply and strongly enchanting and wonderful a smile on their face as they flew downwards towards the man singing all the way. Their stomach rumbled lightly excited at the sight of such delicious food in front of them. Moving down slowly and flapping excitedly.

Fly down quietly singing beautifully. Bring the man into my arm's and examine him. See how he looks. Examine his every feature and entrance him..fluorine likes to examine their meal before digging in for quality.
((I just facepalmed so hard I have a concussion))
Rip Abigail South Death by Drop pod my avatar is now morbid.

Nakéen

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #107 on: October 07, 2017, 12:38:11 am »

Turn 3:

Turn 2

Eximius Res, the Rusty Ring (Hawk132)
The ring is nearly vibrating with excitement. While the human most likely won't be able to hear him until he (or she) puts him on, Eximius has been wielderless for far too long to not attempt something that would make him more noticeable.

"Oi, kid! Over here! Come on, find me! Don't leave me here, man! I'm lonely!"

Pls notice me, kouhai.

The young man rummaged through the pile of dirty trinkets, picking up what seemed valuable, and leaving the rest there. And then his hand reached you. He picked up the grey, featureless ring. There was something curiously compelling to it.

Was it his imagination? The ring seemed to be the ideal size for his finger. And naturally, he put the ring on his finger.

It was a perfect fit. But before he could even admire his hand, a screech coming from the skies brought him back to reality. The owner of the nest was coming back, there was no time to lose. In a haste the young man took an egg and put it in a special basket on his back.

Rushing for the edge of the nest, he prepared to escape.

Spoiler: Eximius Res Status (click to show/hide)

Neophytos the Sole Survivor, Psychic Pain Spider (randomgenericusername)
Neophytos

"Khywa, I'm going to go hunt food. Do you want to come with me?"

Ask the rest if they want to help me hunt food or search the forest for invaders, then go do that, using my telepathy in case we happen to find something psychic.

Recruiting:
Action Roll (Diff 7): [19] -Success-
Outcome Roll: [4] -Critical Success-

"Such idea is greatly approved. Let us hunt together, we will be safer from the natives." answered Khywa at the behest of the others.

Khywa and some other Psychic Spiders joined you in your search for sustenance.

[Companions list updated]

Searching for preys/invaders:
Action Roll (Diff 12): [17] -Success-
Outcome Roll: [1] -Success-

The spiders had placed webs around the settlement, to detect would be intruders. In one of such areas, the webs had been freshly trampled down. Following the tracks, you eventually stumbled on a large quadrupedal monster.

It had dense moss growing all over its body, and four thick horns encasing and protecting its head. It seemed that something moved in the dense moss.

Intentions Unknown:
-Adult Mossgorl

Squelchy, the Omnislime (Coolrune206)
That's great then.

Squelchy leads his merry little band onwards, picking a direction and hopping in it continuously.

[Companions list updated]

Wandering:
Event Roll: [5] -Critical Success-

You picked a random direction, trusting your instinct. Your merry band of slimes, blobing around happily and farting a pheromon-joke or two followed you in this emerald maze. It seemed like the pacific birds sang along your march, and that the trees played a music with their branches and leaves.

If a human artist had immortalized this moment in a paint, he would probably have named it "The Slimy March".

Your short verdant journey ended sooner than expected. Only after a few hours of traveling without a hitch, did you find a hidden orchard. Fruit-bearing trees expanded before you, so much that it seemed there was no end to them. Grapes of berries, watermelon-sized fruits... there was such an incredible variety.

And you couldn't feel any danger coming from this place. The few monsters you saw there seemed purely pacific.

Squelchy and his pals ate their fill and found a super-duper nice place

Spoiler: Squelchy Status (click to show/hide)

Ulkas, the Horned Demon (Sarrak)
"Entrance does not seem to be trapped, but we are sure to meet traps and much more as we descend deeper. I'm quite interested in what you have glimpsed, though, so let's move."

Let the Dungeon Crawl begin!
While on the way, check if someone explored these ruins recently.

((40000 - You probably should not post full character profiles every turn. Status updates will be enough.
Btw, Astrosa status info still shows 29/29 MP instead of rightful 39/39.
And Theta is Stage 1, not Stage 0 already.))

"Likewise dear. The prospect of challenge excites me."

Eager to challenge these ruins, you both entered the timeworn gate. It smelled of stagnant air inside, and the area was surprisingly not so dark. The mural symbols and lines still glowed with an energetic light, proving of the ruins activity.

Everything was written in the complex scripts of the Ancients. You couldn't understand it, but just seeing it made you shiver from a mysterious feeling. You could feel the greatness of untold eras in this place.

Searching for recent visitors:
Action Roll (Diff 10): [8] -Failure-
Outcome Roll: [2] -Critical Failure-

As you progressed through the initial corridor, you attempted to analyze the ruins for clues that could point at recent visitors. Astrosa walked a bit ahead of you, scouting for presences. Nothing seemed out of ordinary, you thought as you felt the cold wall.

"There is a room ahead, you should come Ulkas."

Both of you entered in the first room. There was a platform in the center, surrounded by four intact pillars. Part of the ceiling had collapsed, blocking the wall opposite from you.

The room's dim light suddenly turned a menacing red.

Spoiler: Ulkas Status (click to show/hide)

Squra the Leech Snake (killerhellhound)
A worthy prey

Sneak as close as possible before lunging to bite and latch on allowing me to try to wrap and crush it

Sneak attack:
Combat Roll (Str 1 vs Con 0): [11]+4 (Sneak Attack (+4)) vs [2]
Critical Roll: [6] (Normal Hit)
Damage: [2]*2=[4]

Taking advantage of the orientation of the light, you sneaked in right behind the clueless ape. Lunging from behind, you bit the creature in the neck and coiled around its body. Not expecting a sudden assault, the ape panicked and vainly trashed around.

Crushing Attack:
Combat Roll (Str 1 vs Con 0): [4]+2 (Enemy Binded) vs [3]-1 (Panic)
Critical Roll: [10] (Critical Hit)
Damage: [3]*2=[6]

Snap.

Its spine broken in half like a twig, the ape was dead before being able to see its aggressor. You unwrapped from your prey, satisfied with your performance.

+1 Lesser Essence

Hostile:
-Three-tailed Ape: Dead

Spoiler: Squra Status (click to show/hide)

Theta, the Wolf (Rautherdir)
Get out of the quarry and look around

You leave the quarry, entering in a temperate forest.

Event Roll: [4]
The woods are calm. You notice the smell of animals in the wind, some deers probably. You also find tracks from the passage of some large creature.

Spoiler: Theta Status (click to show/hide)

Aspred Bagrid, the Giant Catfish Serpent (GigaGiant)
Aspred Bagrid, the Giant Catfish Serpent
Bite at the whale's eyes to blind it. If successful,  attempt to escape and hide.

(Well, looks like Aspred will kick the bucket unless I get some extremely good rolls. Oh well.  :()

Desperate Attack:
Combat Roll (Str 1 vs Con 1): [12]-3 (Badly Wounded (-2) / Movement Impaired (-1)) vs [5]
Critical Roll: [7] (Normal Hit)
Damage: [4]*1=[4]

Summoning some desperate power, you twist your body and savagely bite at the whale's eyes with your powerful maws. Your teeth sink deep into the tough flesh, and the taste of your aggressor's blood gives you hope.

Breaking Free:
Opposition Roll (Str 1 vs Str 2): [5]-3 (Badly Wounded (-2) / Movement Impaired (-1)) vs [5]-1 (Wounded (-1)) -Failure-
Outcome Roll: [1] -Critical Failure-

You attempt to take advantage of your successful attack, but the Coralfort Whale's jaws are firmly locked, unmoving. You only manage to worsen your wounds.
-2HP

Your vision is getting blurry. You know you aren't going to last long.

Coralfort Whale (Tear):
Combat Roll (Str 2 vs Con 1): [5]-2 (Wounded (-1)) vs [12]-5 (Critically Wounded (-4) / Movement Impaired (-1))
Critical Defense Roll: [7] (Normal Defense)

Attempting to finish you off, the monster shakes you around violently, intending to rip your flesh apart. You clutch your muscles with your last forces, and miraculously, you survive unharmed.

Breaking Free:
Opposition Roll (Str 1 vs Str 2): [7]-3 (Critically Wounded (-4) / Movement Impaired (-1)) vs [2]-1 (Wounded (-1) / Failed Attack (-4)) -Success-
Outcome Roll: [1] -Success-

And suddenly, an opening! You feel the grip loosening, and summon all your strength to get away. Now free to move around, you rush for the direction your instinct is urging you to go.

Escape:
Action Roll (Diff 12): [17]-2 (Critically Wounded (-4) / Pursuer Disoriented (+2)) -Success-
Outcome Roll: [2] -Success-

Safety.

Your gills are burning, your body is screaming. But you live. You live.

The furious whale roars and charges futilely at the entrance of the crevice you are nested in.

Hostiles:
-Coralfort Whale: Wounded

Spoiler: Aspred Bagrid Status (click to show/hide)

(Shard of) Breadweed, the Resilient (ATHATH)
Shard of Breadweed:

Approach the campsite, and ask for information about this world and directions to nearby settlements. Use my Suggestion ability to make the people in the campsite trust me if necessary (and ONLY if necessary).

Trap Perception:
Action Roll (Diff 15): [14] -Failure-
Outcome Roll: [5] -Partial Success-

You suddenly feel magic energy twirling around you, and reflexively jump backward. You manage to partially dodge the spell from the Trap Sigil, but still end up affected by it.

Your whole body is shocked and you feel your strength waning.

You heard shouting and sounds of approaching people. You didn't have time to move far away as you were already surrounded by humans in battle gear.

Suggestion: -3MP
Opposition Roll (Int 1 vs Average Ind 0): [11]-5 (Stunned (-1) / Multiple Targets (-4)) vs [1] -Success-
Outcome Roll: [4] -Critical Success-

"I'm not dangerous!"
This thought was conveyed to the humans who surrounded you, and it was enough for them to drop their murderous intent. Despite your otherworldly origins, you were able to communicate in a crude manner with the humans of this world.

"Let's calm down, this monster doesn't seem dangerous. Let's assess the situation first." said what seemed to be the leader of the group. "But what is that? It looks like a spirit-type monster, or maybe is it a magic-born one."

You explained your intentions to them, and asked them informations about the world and directions to nearby settlements. No matter how harmless you looked to them, there was still the matter of your clearly non-humanness. Getting informations wouldn't be an easy task.

Asking for info:
Action Roll (Diff 15): [18]+2 (Suggestion (+2))

The leader didn't seem keen on speaking to you. Fortunately, a younger man with a body not built for combat stepped forward. From what you could grasp from his exchange with his leader, he was some sort of mage. What you said greatly piqued his curiosity, and he was willing to trade information with you for the sake of knowledge.

"My name is Laphores. This world we live in is called Yaremos, and you are currently in the mage kingdom of Emsiphion. The nearest village is up the river west from there. What are you, and what would you gain from approaching human settlements?"

Whatever you answered, he replied that no matter good your intentions, going to the village for a creature such as you was asking for death.

Non-hostiles:[/b]
-5 Humans: a Mage, a Leader, three more unidentified

Spoiler: Breadweed Status (click to show/hide)

Xizilitiz, the Lesser Angel (crazyabe)
Search for worthy prey.

Your body needed sustenance, you were not interesting in easy prey.

Looking for worthy prey:
Action Roll (Diff 10): [20] -Critical Success-

You found a monster that stood out from the others. A tall chimeric creature with the lower body of a snake, and the upper body of a beast. It had light brown fur with pale yellow patches, and its body was very muscular. Its head was close in shape to that of a wolf, and its mouth had no lips, always showing a long smile of sharp fangs.

Intentions Unknown:
-Chimeric monster

Spoiler: Xizilitiz Status (click to show/hide)

The Azarian Project, the Thoughling (Dustan Hache)
move around it and keep my distance. If I sense it trying to intercept me, start devouring it's mind and widen the space between us.

You move out of its way, attempting to circle it, but the creature follows your movements and keeps approaching. You could definitely guess its hostile thoughts.

Mind Eater:
Combat Roll (Int 1 vs Ind 1): [8] vs [8]
Critical Roll: [4] (Normal Attack)

Acting first, you used of your powers to eat at the mind of the creature. Its steady and silent movements suddenly changed to violent spasms. The creature emitted a high frequency "shhh-shhh-shhh" sound, probably in discomfort.

Toxic Mind Resistance:
Action Roll (Diff 10): [15]+2 (Purity of Mind (+2))

You suddenly started feeling terribly nauseous, but resisted the horrible sensation. There was something wrong with the mind of this creature, something utterly disgusting for you. You felt like you just drank ink as thick as mud, and your mind wanted to reject this toxic mind. The creature's psyche was terribly twisted, in an incomprehensible way.
Primal, instinctive, and malicious.

You had to keep your distances from this thing, you knew right now that the matchup was definitely not in your favor.

Keeping your distance:
Action Roll (Diff 8 ): [1] -Critical Failure-

The rampaging black monster was way faster than you in its habitat. It caught up to you, and launched a vicious attack.

Black Thorns Horror (Attack):
Combat Roll (Str 1 vs Con -2): [12]-2 (Mind Damaged (-2)) vs [4]-2 (Caught by surprise (-2))
Critical Roll: [2] (Normal Attack)
Damage: [2]*2+2=-6

Countless thorns skewered you against the floor. Intense pain overwhelmed you, and you knew you may not survive another attack.

Event Roll: [3]
Something may happen on the next turn.

Hostile:
-Black Thorns Horror: Definitely Hostile - Mind damaged

Skree, the Insect Parasite (Legendary Marksdorf)
After a short while, Skee decides to keep moving in the general direction of the tiger, but not directly towards him. "If it thinks I'm just a mundane bug, it'll probably just go back to his nap.", Skee thought. He couldn't help but be impressed by the Tiger's remarkable perception. He would have to play smart if he wanted to take over it... Be ready to make a run for it if the tiger reacts aggressively.

You decided to avoid the Tiger, and you think you saw a smirk on his face. He returned to a relaxed position.

Right as you made a few steps, some large carrion bug approached the tree. And as it entered some invisible perimeter, vines sprung out from the ground and immobilized it. The tiger jumped from its position and took down the creature in one fell bite.

He then said in your direction, licking its claws.
"Smart instinct. You will live long."

He then proceeded to feed on its kill, and gave you a look of "feel free to scavenge on it when I'm done".

Intentions Unknown:
-Tiger monster:

Spoiler: Skree Status (click to show/hide)

The Protoquin (Failbird105)
(I'll add the rest of the formatting later. Not because I'm away, but because I'm comfortable in bed and don't want to get up)

Protoquin

Warily, the protoquin would scrunch up, making itself lool like less of a target and less of a threat, while also preparing to leap out of the way should the strange being attack.

The ectoplasmic being stared at you. You stared back, making yourself smaller. Probably sensing your lack of hostility, the being just continued its walk toward who know where.

You felt relieved knowing this unknown creature wasn't bent on attacking you. You took a look around, you could see transparent figures in the woods, like mirages. Some were small, other as tall as you. There were many shapes, humanoids, quadrupedal, amorphous...

Neutral:
Spiritual Marauder

Spoiler: The Protoquin Status (click to show/hide)

Go'Von, the Gray Ooze (Puppyguard)
Go'Von knew this was his chance for food.
Go'Von dropped down on the beast, attempting to wrap around its neck and strangle it.

Strangle:
Combat Roll (Str 0 vs Con 0): [10]+4 (Sneak Attack (+4)) vs [4]
Critical Roll: [1] (Normal Attack)
Damage: [2]*1=-2

You successfully dropped down on the beast, and began tightening around its neck to strangle it.

Subterranean Furred Monster:
Combat Roll (Str 2 vs Con 1): [7]-2 (Strangled (-2)) vs [8]
Critical Defense Roll: [2] (Normal Defense)
Counterattack Roll (Str 0 vs Con 0): [9] vs [5]-2 (Strangled (-2))
Damage: [3]*1=-3

The monster attempted to shake you off, but trashing around only made it easier for you to strangle it. Its movements started getting a bit sluggish.

Hostile:
Subterranean Furred Monster: Strangled

Spoiler: Go'Von Status (click to show/hide)

Eron, the Phantom Musician (OceanSoul)
Eron will lower back down into the sandstorm for a bit, to hide from the manta things. Not that they have much reason to hunt him. He's non-living.

Just in case, you lowered back into the sandstorm for a bit. For all you knew, they could be aggressive to you for no apparent reason, even if you were non-living.

Resisting against the sandstorm:
Action Roll (Diff 15): [18]+2 (Possessed Body (+2)) -Success-

The winds seemed less strong at this altitude, you had no problem keeping yourself whole and undamaged.

Sandstorm Subsiding:
Event Roll: [6]

After a while, the sandstorm was suddenly gone, leaving you in midair in the middle of the desert. You had no idea of your location, and the sands expanded far beyond the horizon.

Higher in the sky, you think you saw threatening shadows. You hoped they didn't notice you, and that they would leave you alone if they did.

Spoiler: Eron Status (click to show/hide)

Fluorine, the Harpie - (AbstractTraitorHero)
Singing deeply and strongly enchanting and wonderful a smile on their face as they flew downwards towards the man singing all the way. Their stomach rumbled lightly excited at the sight of such delicious food in front of them. Moving down slowly and flapping excitedly.

Fly down quietly singing beautifully. Bring the man into my arm's and examine him. See how he looks. Examine his every feature and entrance him..fluorine likes to examine their meal before digging in for quality.

The entranced man made no attempt to resist. His gaze was lost in the song, and he was as docile as a chick. He must have been thirty year olds by human standards. His face was dirty and his beard unkempt, he hadn't shaved for days. With a strong body and a full leather armor completed with a steel breastplate, he was probably some sort of adventurer or soldier.

You took of his helm, revealing his short wavy hairs. Brown colored like the earth, but not as deep as his eyes which you could have a better look closely. He had many scars, and seemed already wounded. Blood had dried on his thick long sword, having a taste of it, you could tell it was the blood of some monster.

Was he traveling alone? Separated from a group?

Intentions Unknown:
-Traveling Human: Entranced by the Enchanting Song

Spoiler: Fluorine Status (click to show/hide)
« Last Edit: October 11, 2017, 03:12:02 pm by Nakéen »

Coolrune206

• Bay Watcher
  • Come on, just a taste of your soul?
    • View Profile
« Reply #108 on: October 07, 2017, 12:42:33 am »

Squelchy chose two of his most powerful slimy companions and led them to scout the surrounding areas.
"You are a shameful gaggle of cowards who has made a mockery of the challenge, but you have avoided death. Sit and eat."

Nakéen

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #109 on: October 07, 2017, 12:43:21 am »

There were some amazing rolls. Looking at you Aspred, who I was sure was going to die. Also, you may notice that I didn't follow the damage formula with negative defensive stats. The Azarian Project was going to eat a whooping 12HP damage from a non-critical normal attack, so I just made it a (Offensive Attribute / 1) and added the negative Con points to the total damage. It still hurts though.

OceanSoul

• Bay Watcher
  • Cursed with Exponential Hiatuses
    • View Profile
Re: You are a Monster [15] - Turn 3
« Reply #110 on: October 07, 2017, 01:10:49 am »

Approach the ground a bit, and head northeast. Or where I think is northeast.
Work on a potential forum game for my return to Bay12. Figure out parts that puzzled me before. Find more things to figure out that I can't. Work on another game instead of solving them. Get distracted and stop working. Remember it a week or two later. Remember I'm still on hiatus. Illogically, Be too ashamed to return yet. Repeat ad nauseam.

Finally have a game completely ready. Wait a week before posting it out of laziness.

ATHATH

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #111 on: October 07, 2017, 02:48:45 am »

Those rolls tho.

"Thank you. I am Breadweed, and I am... not from your world. I was evicted from my home dimension by an angry goddess, floated dormant in the void between worlds for an unknown period of time, then ended up here."

"Why would they not accept me?"

"What are you doing out here, if i may ask?"
Seriously, ATHATH, we need to have an intervention about your death mug problem.
*slow clap* Well ATHATH congratulations. You managed to give the MC a mental breakdown before we even finished the first arc.
I didn't even read it first, I just saw it was ATHATH and noped it. Now that I read it x3 to noping

Nakéen

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #112 on: October 07, 2017, 03:04:07 am »

Those rolls tho.

"Thank you. I am Breadweed, and I am... not from your world. I was evicted from my home dimension by an angry goddess, floated dormant in the void between worlds for an unknown period of time, then ended up here."

"Why would they not accept me?"

"What are you doing out here, if i may ask?"
Laphores replied:
"I don't know how it was in your world, but here, humans live with humans. Non-humans living with us are unheard of, or exceptionally rare. I ask again, what do you aim for by seeking humans?"

To your last question the leader answered.
"Monster hunting."

Paxiecrunchle

• Bay Watcher
  • I'm just here, because actually I don't know*shrug
    • View Profile
« Reply #113 on: October 07, 2017, 05:22:04 am »

Can I still reserve a post, I desperately want in on this schmorgusboard[insert question mark]

killerhellhound

• Bay Watcher
  • Friendly Master of !!MEDICINE!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #114 on: October 07, 2017, 06:36:34 am »

Enjoy my meal then climb a tree and digest it
My Sig
Fluttershy jumps onto TCM, giving him a hug. "~Yay~"*Player TCM has left the server. Reason: HHHHNNNNNGGGG-

We Madmen are very ingenious.  Sometimes it just takes just a little less sanity to pull off something completely awesome.

Legendary Marksdorf

• Bay Watcher
  • Praying for Nakéen to stay this time (copium)
    • View Profile
« Reply #115 on: October 07, 2017, 06:54:48 am »

"Not good", Skee though. Not only was the tiger just as strong as he expected it, it also seemed pretty smart, and seemed to possess strange powers. Getting close enough to sting it wasn't a risk Skee was willing to take; For all he knew, his poison might not even work on it. But this wasn't all bad; at least the tiger didn't attack him outright, and he'd get some free food from this carcass. Skee decided to wait until the tiger was done eating, then eat his fill of meat from the carcass and hide among the scraps, waiting for an unsuspecting scavenger to come by.
« Last Edit: October 07, 2017, 06:58:31 am by Legendary Marksdorf »

Hawk132

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #116 on: October 07, 2017, 08:01:51 am »

For now, Eximius would conceal his presence. Or rather, he'd keep himself quiet. This is not a good time to be startled by a talking ring. Introductions will come later, in a safer place.

Still, it didn't stop him from a very, very long "Yeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeees!" in his thoughts.

Let him get away from here first. If things start looking bad to the point that he might not make it without my help, release his limits.
« Last Edit: October 07, 2017, 08:08:58 am by Hawk132 »
Perplexicon: A New Arena - Abandoned, but feel free to give it a read.

Rautherdir

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #117 on: October 07, 2017, 09:13:15 am »

Well, time to follow tracks.

randomgenericusername

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #118 on: October 07, 2017, 09:51:14 am »

Let's surround it, attacking from all sides will greatly confuse it.
Use stealth and surround it, then all the spiders use their mind blast at the same time towards our prey. Then, if it has not noticed us, retry. If it notices us, mind blast again then everyone jumps and bites it at the same time.
The dog behind the man behind the beard.
Immortality like that would be even more game breaking than four Aaron's in one place.
You're both so obviously scum that this is a surprisingly difficult decision.

Dustan Hache

• Bay Watcher
  • What protagonist?
    • View Profile
« Reply #119 on: October 07, 2017, 10:05:45 am »

Attempt to pull myself free of the thorny beast, and move to  put some sort of large obstacle between to keep them from grabbing me as easily. Continue trying to cause damage to their mind, but avoid absorbing it.
I figure at some point, you're just gonna run outta fucks to give and just off yourself whenever you get hurt at all. It's not like there's any downsides to it. Hangover? Suicide will fix that. Stubbed your toe? Suicide. Headache? Suicide. Papercut? Suicide.
Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8] 9 10 ... 103