Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7]

Author Topic: Omega Legion: Len and Ington verses the Anx.  (Read 9526 times)

SuperDino85

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Omega Legion: Len and Ington verses the Anx.
« Reply #90 on: October 08, 2017, 08:35:13 pm »

"Let me guess, Len and Lengton?"

Step through the hatch and move to a spot in the vicinity where I'm not squishing anyone.

AbstractTraitorHero

• Bay Watcher
  • I'm still alive, how fortunate!
    • View Profile
« Reply #91 on: October 10, 2017, 04:47:41 pm »

Giving a small bow toward's the creatures and a gentle smile they move forwards.
Through the hatch.
((I just facepalmed so hard I have a concussion))
Rip Abigail South Death by Drop pod my avatar is now morbid.

Ozarck

• Bay Watcher
  • DiceBane
    • View Profile
« Reply #92 on: October 14, 2017, 02:14:40 am »

"Well, that was stupid. We've already lost one of our team to that contraption of yours."

Though the hatch.
You step into the room and piss and moan. No one pays any attention.

Giving a small bow toward's the creatures and a gentle smile they move forwards.
Through the hatch.
In you go.

"Let me guess, Len and Lengton?"

Step through the hatch and move to a spot in the vicinity where I'm not squishing anyone.
It's a reasonably large room. You step to the side and stretch out a bit.

The large ball shaped guy speaks in response:
"Ington, actually, my fellow. Ington. But yes, you have found us. And now, about your duties - come, follow us."

The two of them start to rise, but freeze in place at a sound like shattering glass.

"Impossible! The Swarm cannot have arrived yet. We have days before they are due! Quickly!"

And with that, Ington trundles off down a wide corridor. Len turns to blink at the three of you momentarily, waving you forward, then he turns as well and strides after his rotund friend.

well then, wander arround until I find something or die, using my gaze attack on anything that gets close and moving away from the fishes if it doesn't work.
Until you find something or die? Well, eventually you get set upon by that school of fish, and your bubble shield activates. The fish make rather short work of it, though, before piercing through and tearing you to shreds.

randomgenericusername

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #93 on: October 14, 2017, 09:41:21 am »

Die, I guess.
(Sorry but lost interest after being stuck alone and not being able to do anything.)
The dog behind the man behind the beard.
Immortality like that would be even more game breaking than four Aaron's in one place.
You're both so obviously scum that this is a surprisingly difficult decision.

Ozarck

• Bay Watcher
  • DiceBane
    • View Profile
« Reply #94 on: October 14, 2017, 09:58:14 am »

Die, I guess.
(Sorry but lost interest after being stuck alone and not being able to do anything.)
your guy already died. If it helps, you weren't ever supposed to end up in that environment to begin with. I hope you aren't too disappointed. Got any ideas for another character?

randomgenericusername

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #95 on: October 14, 2017, 11:17:42 am »

Die, I guess.
your guy already died. If it helps, you weren't ever supposed to end up in that environment to begin with. I hope you aren't too disappointed. Got any ideas for another character?
I don't know, a giant octopus?
Actually, that is a great idea. Sheet soon.
« Last Edit: October 14, 2017, 11:31:07 am by randomgenericusername »
The dog behind the man behind the beard.
Immortality like that would be even more game breaking than four Aaron's in one place.
You're both so obviously scum that this is a surprisingly difficult decision.

SuperDino85

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #96 on: October 14, 2017, 10:50:56 pm »

Follow Len and Ington, and make sure if the others are coming or not.

Ozarck

• Bay Watcher
  • DiceBane
    • View Profile
« Reply #97 on: October 22, 2017, 06:13:10 pm »

well, basically they run out into a wide observation room with a huge window onto an enormous atrium with what feels like a very low, slightly curved ceiling. But the ceiling is actually two stories up, it's just that the atrium is wide enough and deep enough that the ceiling looks low. also, the ceiling is made of thick glass. The atrium is filled with row upon row of plants larger in the middle of the room where the ceiling is highest, smallest along the edges. The ceiling is a rich green color and glows, making the whole room appear verdant.

Opposite the Atrium is another smaller, flat window. It is still several dozen feet across and eight feet tall. This window is pitch black. Len and Ington are facing the atrium, inches from the glass, frantically looking for evidence of damage. Ington approaches a pedestal with a console on it and begins pulling up holograms as well.

You notice something shift, on the far side of the room, near the blackened window.

SuperDino85

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #98 on: October 23, 2017, 02:24:44 pm »

get a better look at the unknown moving object. Be ready to dodge or counterstrike in case it attacks.

Ozarck

• Bay Watcher
  • DiceBane
    • View Profile
« Reply #99 on: October 29, 2017, 06:02:48 am »

I think it's just you anymore in here.

Well, what you see is that something black has oozed into the room over there. form the looks of it, it is still oozing in. You note glass shards nearby - the ooze slowly covering them. And then a portion of the blackness rises up. It's still only a couple feet tall, but the ooze is spreading.

And the glass of the window into the inky blackness is cracking in other places.

SuperDino85

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #100 on: November 05, 2017, 03:00:30 pm »

((Did they all go back to the base?))

Egan_BW

• Bay Watcher
  • Normalcy is constructed, not absolute.
    • View Profile
« Reply #101 on: November 05, 2017, 06:55:21 pm »

Nothing happening here. Two people doesn't make a mission, so I say we go back home and go to Lathal.

SuperDino85

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #102 on: November 06, 2017, 06:54:32 pm »

Grab Len and Ington and stuff them in an escape pod, then go back to Omega. I can't fight alone...
« Last Edit: November 06, 2017, 06:58:01 pm by SuperDino85 »

AbstractTraitorHero

• Bay Watcher
  • I'm still alive, how fortunate!
    • View Profile
« Reply #103 on: November 06, 2017, 09:20:06 pm »

((I have been pushing this off way too long because I felt I did not have time for a post and I barley do now so quite frankly.))

Sitriana Galloway will be helping people escape and genuinely doing what is expected of her station.
((I just facepalmed so hard I have a concussion))
Rip Abigail South Death by Drop pod my avatar is now morbid.

Ozarck

• Bay Watcher
  • DiceBane
    • View Profile
« Reply #104 on: November 07, 2017, 01:49:17 am »

Alright, you all stuff the two principals into an escape pod, and climb in after them, leaving their entire estate to disintegrate under the onslaughts of Chaos.

New guy gets a full level up, for actually begin here and, yo know, moving the action along. (that's you, superdino85. +5 points to stats, +5 points to skills)
You Absentee Alices get none.

Now get back to the Base thread and do whatever while the Lathal mission gets organized.
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7]