Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 101 102 [103] 104 105 ... 114

Author Topic: Chalice: Wizard Gang Wars: Pretty Kitty Simulator  (Read 229976 times)

Ozarck

• Bay Watcher
  • DiceBane
    • View Profile
Re: Chalice: Wizard Gang Wars: The Return of Murder
« Reply #1530 on: June 11, 2018, 09:25:17 am »

Send Lizzy 3 south to make a hole (in the wall, not the floor or ceiling)! follow after.
Auto Joseph to tag along with me and help make doors in walls. I'm assuming control of him until Empiricist comes back or mission ends (or the other team objects).

Spoiler: active spells (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Geiger (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Deck (click to show/hide)

piecewise

• Bay Watcher
  • [TORTURE_FOR_FUN]
    • View Profile
    • Stuff
Re: Chalice: Wizard Gang Wars: Pretty Kitty Simulator
« Reply #1531 on: June 11, 2018, 09:31:13 am »

Roncal Roth Map Legend

Tie another rope to Abu, and then take point, leading Raven in whichever direction she wants.  Stop before getting close to anything potentially animate, and hold her back from foolish poking.  Or, like, stand impotently in front of her, since Corven can't really hold anyone back.

Spoiler: Corven Feathra (click to show/hide)

Raven waves at Abu.
"Oh good, you're not dead. I'm so very glad that you haven't gone and gotten yourself killed painfully by your wandering. This way you can perform your great duty to capitalism or whatever in peace. I am definitely very very happy about this turn of events."

Onwards. Whatever that means. It means southeast-ish. No walking into any obvious hazards.

Spoiler: Raven Feathra (click to show/hide)
You head south for a bit. After about 10 minutes you pass that same tree you just shot. Huh. You try again, slightly different angle, always away from the giant mouth. Again, you somehow end up back where you started. You do this three times and never manage to get anywhere. Hm.
[5v1]
"I Get the feeling we need to cross the mouth." Raven says, looking around with her hands on her hips and her face scrunched up in thought.

piecewise

• Bay Watcher
  • [TORTURE_FOR_FUN]
    • View Profile
    • Stuff
« Reply #1532 on: June 11, 2018, 09:51:22 am »

"You guys should totally try taking a dive into that section of meatworld. Bring a swimsuit."

Take a look at that mouth. Does it look like it'll start scatting soon?

"Hey wait a minute, I disappear for one minute and you guys start shooting things without me? No fair!."

Start shooting things! Maybe a couple rounds at a lungtree. Maybe try to saw one off by shooting the stem to smithereens (assuming the stem isn't very thick).

Spoiler: Abu Hajaar (click to show/hide)
The mouth is moving pretty slow and steady, opening and closing  over long periods of time.

As Raven and Corven return from their third trek to nowhere, you take aim at the tree and fire at the trunk just a few feet from the ground. The round hits and detonates, blowing the tree into bloody mush and bone chips.

"Threat neutralized!" You shout, though its a bit covered up by a distant series of screams. You turn around to see the strange fluttering things that have been circling in the giant mouth's breath start to dive down towards you.

Devastator

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1533 on: June 11, 2018, 10:05:25 am »

Pull myself out of the iron bottom.  Use that guy's discarded machete to cut away my pants to give a little more room to squeeze out.  Then try to climb up the giant wolf statue back to the third floor.  If anyone prefers to be stabbed, do that instead.

"You guys want to get stabbed too?  You'll be free before long if you don't do anything stupid.  If you guys want to still fight, there'll be jobs for you when we're done with your boss."

"Unless you want to die next.  I've got plenty of sword left."

"What's your boss like?  Is he going to give up, or is he going to have to catch death first?"

Spoiler: Thag Simmons (click to show/hide)

« Last Edit: June 11, 2018, 03:14:10 pm by Devastator »

randomgenericusername

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1534 on: June 11, 2018, 10:10:59 am »

Shoot the stuck enemy at the north in the chest with my greatbow.

Spoiler: Isaac (click to show/hide)
The dog behind the man behind the beard.
Immortality like that would be even more game breaking than four Aaron's in one place.
You're both so obviously scum that this is a surprisingly difficult decision.

Radio Controlled

• Bay Watcher
  • Morals? Ethics? Conscience? HA!
    • View Profile
« Reply #1535 on: June 11, 2018, 10:44:32 am »

Pew pew the birdies. Use rifle.

Einsteinian Roulette Wiki
Quote from: you know who you are
21:26   <XYZ>: I know nothing about this, but I have strong opinions about it.
Fucking hell, you guys are worse than the demons.

Yottawhat

• Bay Watcher
  • New face, new look.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1536 on: June 12, 2018, 09:58:50 am »

Tear the shirt off the thug Thag just killed and rip it into ribbons. Then, use the ribbons and my steel rod to create a makeshift brace for my shattered leg. .

Spoiler: Iron Brian (click to show/hide)
(1) You start forward with determination and certainty. You carry this determination with you right into the gaping crater that opens under your feet. You fall into a pit. The sounds of combat above dim, along with the light from the suns. In the quiet below, you hear some other noises instead.

Empiricist

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1537 on: June 13, 2018, 04:50:25 am »

((Just got back from assessment clusterfuckery.)) Continue being controlled by Oz. I'll reassume control next turn.
Quote from: Caellath (on Discord)
<Caellath>: Emp is the hero we don't need, deserve or want

syvarris

• Bay Watcher
  • UNICORNPEGASUSKITTEN
    • View Profile
« Reply #1538 on: June 13, 2018, 05:02:33 am »

Roncal Roth Map Legend

Following Abu's example, shoot at the flyers.  We have ammo to spare.  If they're neutralized easily enough, go stick a hand into the mouth and feel around a bit--but do keep far enough away that it can't bite down on Corven's head.

Egan_BW

• Bay Watcher
  • The questioner does not.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1539 on: June 13, 2018, 03:28:43 pm »

Honestly I'm not sure of the wisdom of this action, given that we might just abandon Abu and let the birds eat him, but this is what we're doing. Shoot the birdies.

piecewise

• Bay Watcher
  • [TORTURE_FOR_FUN]
    • View Profile
    • Stuff
« Reply #1540 on: June 14, 2018, 11:43:56 am »

Send Lizzy 3 south to make a hole (in the wall, not the floor or ceiling)! follow after.
Auto Joseph to tag along with me and help make doors in walls. I'm assuming control of him until Empiricist comes back or mission ends (or the other team objects).

Spoiler: active spells (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Geiger (click to show/hide)

[2v4]
Lizzy gnaws on the wall with great vigor but can't get through, at least not yet. Maybe she's not a fan of plaster. Too bland. Needs more face.

Pull myself out of the iron bottom.  Use that guy's discarded machete to cut away my pants to give a little more room to squeeze out.  Then try to climb up the giant wolf statue back to the third floor.  If anyone prefers to be stabbed, do that instead.

"You guys want to get stabbed too?  You'll be free before long if you don't do anything stupid.  If you guys want to still fight, there'll be jobs for you when we're done with your boss."

"Unless you want to die next.  I've got plenty of sword left."

"What's your boss like?  Is he going to give up, or is he going to have to catch death first?"

You cut off your pants. You don't need to do this since you were already freed by the cat statue but you do. The fact that you're wearing nothing under them is effective psychological tactics for the enemy.

[3v5]
You attempt to climb the dog. You get up maybe 6 feet before slipping and falling back to the first floor. You're not hurt, but you are annoyed.

"Damn it, I'm a murderer not a rock climber. Dog climber. Whatever."

Shoot the stuck enemy at the north in the chest with my greatbow.

Seems a little vindictive. Then again, they did stab you in the shin.
[8v3]
You shoot the man dead center in the chest. the arrow goes through half way, tearing his heart out the back, skewered on your arrow in a very Mortal Kombat fashion. Neato.

Tear the shirt off the thug Thag just killed and rip it into ribbons. Then, use the ribbons and my steel rod to create a makeshift brace for my shattered leg. .

Spoiler: Iron Brian (click to show/hide)
[3v4]
You tear the shirt to shreds...too many shreds as it turns out. You just rip it into a lot of very small and useless pieces of cloth.

"Damn my massive muscles"

piecewise

• Bay Watcher
  • [TORTURE_FOR_FUN]
    • View Profile
    • Stuff
« Reply #1541 on: June 14, 2018, 11:53:11 am »

Pew pew the birdies. Use rifle.

Honestly I'm not sure of the wisdom of this action, given that we might just abandon Abu and let the birds eat him, but this is what we're doing. Shoot the birdies.

Roncal Roth Map Legend

Following Abu's example, shoot at the flyers.  We have ammo to spare.  If they're neutralized easily enough, go stick a hand into the mouth and feel around a bit--but do keep far enough away that it can't bite down on Corven's head.

[10, 1, 1 v 4]
Raven and Corven are an utter embarrassment. They fire at...nothing, literally nothing. Corven fires straight up and Raven drops her  gun and yells "BANG!" at the bird things. Meanwhile Abu, master of the gun, fires three times and kills three of the flesh things, sending them spiraling down like falling leaves into the mouth. The rest break out of their swoop and scatter, sailing away.

That done, Corven wanders over to the mouth and sticks a hand in. Of course the teeth are, as previously mentioned, as big as multistory buildings so just sticking his hand into the mouth is a bit of a misnomer, like sticking his arm into the Grand Canyon. Yes, he did it but its not like he can really reach anything. The mouth doesn't snap shut though, so thats a good thing. He does notice something carved on the tooth nearest him; one of the symbols the Dreamers mentioned a "Cross Here" symbol and then a full set of words "Bridge of Teeth".

randomgenericusername

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1542 on: June 14, 2018, 02:32:17 pm »

Continue shooting the enemies stuck in iron with my greatbow until they are all dead.

The dog behind the man behind the beard.
Immortality like that would be even more game breaking than four Aaron's in one place.
You're both so obviously scum that this is a surprisingly difficult decision.

Empiricist

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1543 on: June 14, 2018, 09:51:47 pm »

Switch rifle ammo to conventional. Try and bash open the wall with my steel pipe.

Spoiler: Character (click to show/hide)
Quote from: Caellath (on Discord)
<Caellath>: Emp is the hero we don't need, deserve or want

Devastator

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1544 on: June 15, 2018, 01:33:20 am »

Go double-move back up the stairs and towards Geiger and Lizzie in an attempt to find the boss.

Pages: 1 ... 101 102 [103] 104 105 ... 114