Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 75 76 [77] 78 79 ... 114

Author Topic: Chalice: Wizard Gang Wars: Pretty Kitty Simulator  (Read 230263 times)

piecewise

• Bay Watcher
  • [TORTURE_FOR_FUN]
    • View Profile
    • Stuff
Re: Chalice: Wizard Gang Wars: Pretty Kitty Simulator
« Reply #1140 on: February 06, 2018, 11:06:59 am »

...Did I forget to post an action? Whoops...

Spoiler: Action (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: Vencarlo Barvasi (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: Gang (click to show/hide)

There's no water, or at least not enough water around to put these fires out, but there is beer. Its alcohol content is low enough it shouldn't catch fire. There are big tanks of the stuff in the other room but...well you have bigger problems right now. Namely getting out of this fire. You make a run for the last opening between the two fires, along with the band.

You get out and over near the door to the next room with the big brewing containers but the fire is starting to engulf the only door in.

Cosa Nostra

Summon (call for) the fire brigade. If there isn't one, grab a glass and enchant it with container, intending to have a large, fireproof container to asphyxiate the fire (at least the largest one).

We can't get paid if the building burns down!

We're not interested in the money. We just need the general area.

((Would the words change if the building did burn down?))

Spoiler: Cyril Morris (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: Deck/Inventory (click to show/hide)
Not a lot of city utilities like that anymore. Kind of up to you.

You grab a glass and enchant it [1][4] You get a glass that is...well the size of a large bucket. You slam it down over part of the nearest fire and and works to put that part out but...well its not a very good solution because the other parts just keep expanding.

((Yes, they would change))

Try to get something easily fillable/emptiable with {Leather Container}. Find water to firefight.

Spoiler: Deck (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Dropshot (click to show/hide)

((firefighting when all your words have to do with guns and explosives is rather hard, eh?))

[6] You summon up a big leather sack sort of thing and move as best you can towards the beer tanks.  Your injuries make this difficult but you get into the back room at least.
Spoiler (click to show/hide)

Radio Controlled

• Bay Watcher
  • Morals? Ethics? Conscience? HA!
    • View Profile
« Reply #1141 on: February 06, 2018, 11:43:38 am »

You and your child soldiers open fire on the building and your concentrated fire tears it into rubble within seconds.
"HA! Right in the buttress."

"Talk about hitting a brick wall." said Abdul, as Abu was propping up his dummies.
"Strange how it recoiled from our guns despite them being without it." his newest addition, the taxidermied corpse of the latest teammate to go catatonic, chimed in.
"Well, you know what they say about those things."
"What's that?"
"Recoilless rifles... AREN'T!"
"ACK ACK ACK ACK ACK!"

Then, he put them away and addressed the other stooges of their book club:
"If any of you fellows wants to activate your eyes into making us some ammo, that would be mighty helpful."

Keep shooting at the rowdy furniture. Coordinate with the other shooters, and take care not to target any enemies that are close enough to an ally that we'd risk friendly fire.

Spoiler: Abu Hajaar (click to show/hide)

Einsteinian Roulette Wiki
Quote from: you know who you are
21:26   <XYZ>: I know nothing about this, but I have strong opinions about it.
Fucking hell, you guys are worse than the demons.

Nikitian

• Bay Watcher
  • ~_~
    • View Profile
« Reply #1142 on: February 06, 2018, 01:08:18 pm »

Keep shooting at the rowdy furniture. Coordinate with the other shooters, and take care not to target any enemies that are close enough to  an ally  that we'd risk friendly fire.
(( He cares, he cares, he actually cares!..  ;D ))

Move left/west next, and help STABSTABSTAB the undead (animate but shouldn't-be-alive!) furniture when it reaches there.

(Question: In your opinion and informed belief, are we killing the rogue furniture, or destroying? Asking for the purposes of correct record-keeping (gotta keep the kill tally straight!), don't care in the slightest about metaphysics/"hidden nature of things" involved.)

Past Sigs
Nikitian kneels in front of his computer, fresh lamb's blood on his hands, and prays to the dark powers for answers about armor thickness.

Ozarck

• Bay Watcher
  • DiceBane
    • View Profile
« Reply #1143 on: February 06, 2018, 09:44:01 pm »

Is ... is our mission over? Did we score? level up? Did we gain the area or just a sort of detente? Secretarial Ozarck Needs To Know these things, for bookkeeping reasons.

Spoiler: Geiger (click to show/hide)

« Last Edit: February 07, 2018, 08:21:55 am by Ozarck »

Empiricist

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1144 on: February 07, 2018, 05:28:16 am »

My throat feels like it just fellated a spent fuel rod and I'm running on about 4 hours of sleep, surely this is best possible time to sign up for a game!

Oh and Dev, I am so fucking sorry I took this long.
« Last Edit: February 07, 2018, 07:22:01 pm by Empiricist »
Quote from: Caellath (on Discord)
<Caellath>: Emp is the hero we don't need, deserve or want

randomgenericusername

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Chalice: Wizard Gang Wars: The Return of Murder
« Reply #1145 on: February 07, 2018, 12:04:25 pm »

Don't shoot anyone.
Spoiler: Isaac (click to show/hide)
The dog behind the man behind the beard.
Immortality like that would be even more game breaking than four Aaron's in one place.
You're both so obviously scum that this is a surprisingly difficult decision.

Devastator

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1146 on: February 07, 2018, 06:58:10 pm »

Shadow Alliance

Accept Empiricist's application.

I believe we are finished here?

Questorhank

• Bay Watcher
  • I'll find something to put here... eventually
    • View Profile
Re: Chalice: Wizard Gang Wars: The Return of Murder
« Reply #1147 on: February 07, 2018, 07:14:32 pm »

Cosa Nostra

((Every instinct I have is screaming not to do this))

Throw beers at the fire.
(I'm guessing the bottling pallets are full of beer bottles.)
Otherwise, shoot a hole in the bottom of all the beer tanks, so the flood puts out the fire.

RTD Graveyard
Many people have gone missing or died.
I don't remember their names.

Yottawhat

• Bay Watcher
  • New face, new look.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1148 on: February 07, 2018, 07:50:10 pm »

Huh, really though that would turn out with more stabbing. Well I'm one for peaceful resolutions anyway.

Head off with the Shadowy Boys

Spoiler: Sheet (click to show/hide)
(1) You start forward with determination and certainty. You carry this determination with you right into the gaping crater that opens under your feet. You fall into a pit. The sounds of combat above dim, along with the light from the suns. In the quiet below, you hear some other noises instead.

Pancaek

• Bay Watcher
  • Real stupidity beats artificial intelligence
    • View Profile
« Reply #1149 on: February 07, 2018, 08:26:47 pm »

Hold fire for now. Once the thing sounding like a millstone we're hearing crests the hill, shoot it in its proverbial face with the recoilless rifle.

Egan_BW

• Bay Watcher
  • The questioner does not.
    • View Profile
Re: Chalice: Wizard Gang Wars
« Reply #1150 on: February 07, 2018, 08:29:15 pm »

Reload my rifle, wait for the grinding thing to show itself so I can break out the heavy artillery.

Spoiler: Raven Feathra (click to show/hide)

piecewise

• Bay Watcher
  • [TORTURE_FOR_FUN]
    • View Profile
    • Stuff
« Reply #1151 on: February 08, 2018, 11:51:11 am »

You and your child soldiers open fire on the building and your concentrated fire tears it into rubble within seconds.
"HA! Right in the buttress."

"Talk about hitting a brick wall." said Abdul, as Abu was propping up his dummies.
"Strange how it recoiled from our guns despite them being without it." his newest addition, the taxidermied corpse of the latest teammate to go catatonic, chimed in.
"Well, you know what they say about those things."
"What's that?"
"Recoilless rifles... AREN'T!"
"ACK ACK ACK ACK ACK!"

Then, he put them away and addressed the other stooges of their book club:
"If any of you fellows wants to activate your eyes into making us some ammo, that would be mighty helpful."

Keep shooting at the rowdy furniture. Coordinate with the other shooters, and take care not to target any enemies that are close enough to an ally that we'd risk friendly fire.

Spoiler: Abu Hajaar (click to show/hide)
[8,4,4,3,4,4,4 vs 1]

You and your gun toting groupees open fire  on the remaining furniture and in a single volley wipe every survivor off the face of the map.
Reload my rifle, wait for the grinding thing to show itself so I can break out the heavy artillery.

You reload and wait.

Hold fire for now. Once the thing sounding like a millstone we're hearing crests the hill, shoot it in its proverbial face with the recoilless rifle.

Holding Fire.

Keep shooting at the rowdy furniture. Coordinate with the other shooters, and take care not to target any enemies that are close enough to  an ally  that we'd risk friendly fire.
(( He cares, he cares, he actually cares!..  ;D ))

Move left/west next, and help STABSTABSTAB the undead (animate but shouldn't-be-alive!) furniture when it reaches there.

(Question: In your opinion and informed belief, are we killing the rogue furniture, or destroying? Asking for the purposes of correct record-keeping (gotta keep the kill tally straight!), don't care in the slightest about metaphysics/"hidden nature of things" involved.)

No murder for you, it seems.

(Well, they're alive in a way, so I'd say killing)

What crests the hill a moment later is several times the size of the brick building; so large it partially flattens the hill and leaves a great divot in the ground where it rolls. Its a head, a statue head made of stone. It looks like it once depicted a man with round, soft features but its been worn down to the point that the details are all gone and only a vague human form can be distinguished. It stops for a moment, smooth stone eyes surveying the wall before it starts forward again. Behind it you can see a long serpent made of hundreds of wagons tied end to end. Its snaking forward, in the head's trail.

piecewise

• Bay Watcher
  • [TORTURE_FOR_FUN]
    • View Profile
    • Stuff
« Reply #1152 on: February 08, 2018, 11:57:22 am »

Is ... is our mission over? Did we score? level up? Did we gain the area or just a sort of detente? Secretarial Ozarck Needs To Know these things, for bookkeeping reasons.

Spoiler: Geiger (click to show/hide)

1. The mission is over
2. You do not own this territory
3. You do not level up

Thag made an unknown bargain.

My throat feels like it just fellated a spent fuel rod and I'm running on about 4 hours of sleep, surely this is best possible time to sign up for a game!

Oh and Dev, I am so fucking sorry I took this long.
Alright, welcome to this thing.

Don't shoot anyone.
Spoiler: Isaac (click to show/hide)
OK.

Shadow Alliance

Accept Empiricist's application.

I believe we are finished here?

Yep, done.

Huh, really though that would turn out with more stabbing. Well I'm one for peaceful resolutions anyway.

Head off with the Shadowy Boys

Spoiler: Sheet (click to show/hide)
Off we go!

Alright guys. That...was a thing that happened. I should let you know that the Church, seeing that the heretics have been weakened by your recent blowing up of them, has started making moves into the heretic section. Their low scale stalemate war is escalating into a full scale one.

piecewise

• Bay Watcher
  • [TORTURE_FOR_FUN]
    • View Profile
    • Stuff
« Reply #1153 on: February 08, 2018, 12:46:16 pm »

Cosa Nostra

((Every instinct I have is screaming not to do this))

Throw beers at the fire.
(I'm guessing the bottling pallets are full of beer bottles.)
Otherwise, shoot a hole in the bottom of all the beer tanks, so the flood puts out the fire.

You run into the room and though there are lots of bottles of booze around, you decide to shoot the tanks. Mostly because you can't reach the bottles in this turn. You fire several times into the closest tank and it bursts outward, flooding the room with booze. 

Egan_BW

• Bay Watcher
  • The questioner does not.
    • View Profile
Re: Chalice: Wizard Gang Wars
« Reply #1154 on: February 08, 2018, 02:51:33 pm »

"That's still not flammable! Damn, guess it's now or never."

Take a spot on the battlements, point myself at the head, psych myself up some, and cast [FireForward Many Lava Crow]. Intent is still free, so I want to blast out a swarm of flying lava-crows who will fly into the head and smash it apart, with a few diverting to set aflame the snake of wagons.

Pages: 1 ... 75 76 [77] 78 79 ... 114