Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 [2]

Author Topic: You Are An Alchemist {SG}  (Read 1648 times)

PaPaj

• Bay Watcher
  • Crazed escaped dwarf from Alcatraz
    • View Profile
Re: You Are An Alchemist {SG}
« Reply #15 on: September 05, 2017, 07:25:51 am »

"Hey how are you doing? well im doing just fine,i lie i am dying inside" - [place data of this short song being made here] some girl with a guitar

FallacyofUrist

• Bay Watcher
  • Blatant furry. Also a hypnotist.
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: September 05, 2017, 07:45:46 am »

Was that a deliberate pun?
~~~
You decide to go catch some rats. The door of your apartment creaks as you open it. You could probably have fixed it with a little effort, or traded a little of your junk from before 2030 to a skilled local to have them do it for you, but you like it better this way, it works as a free alarm.

Down the stairs you go. Down from the fourth floor... third... second... you stop here. Old Dav claimed an apartment on the second floor. If you wanted to, you could trade him some junk in exchange for his help. He's a very skilled mechanic, and could likely help you make some kind of trap to help catch the rats. You would probably have to explain why you wanted them, though. In the end, you decide to try to acquire his help.

{Reaction: 6}

Old Dav opens the door when you knock. "Oh, hello, [2input1]. What are you up to?"

"I was wondering if you wanted to help me trap some rats."

"Mm. These old bones... eh, I'm feeling okay today, I could help you. But first, why do you want to trap rats, and what's in it for me?"

"[2input2]"

After that little diversion, you proceed down to the first floor, and pass by the guards. Damien, Edward, and Clyde make up the guards of this commune. One war veteran, one firearms instructor, and one policeman. Very skilled, the lot of them. Several more of the community(including you) have agreed to be part of the militia in the event of an emergency, though Damien, Edward, and Clyde are fine most of the time. Hm. Normally, they don't take watch with all three of them together. You realize then that you've caught them at a changing of the guard. Damien the war veteran should be swapping out with Clyde now. If you wanted to, you could pay him in junk to come with you and act as some additional protection, on the other hand, you would need to explain to him why you want the rats, and he had just finished a watch... in the end, you decide not to try to acquire his help.

Your party of [quantum] exit the building. Where to begin searching, you wonder... perhaps in the old metro station?
~~~
Spoiler (click to show/hide)
[2input1]: [write-in your name]
[2input2]: Write in your offer.
~~~
DANGIT. I had already completed the update, but when I tried to post it, you two ninjad me with votes that tied the vote. I'm afraid I'm going to let this update go through because I already finished it, but you three(PaPaj, blueturtle, Puppyguard) get a Tiebreaker. In the event that you three vote one proposal, which ties with another proposal, you can choose to break the tie in your favor, once.
« Last Edit: September 06, 2017, 04:46:24 pm by FallacyofUrist »
A Thousand Treasures (And You).

Would you like to play a game of Mafia? The subforum is always open to new players.

Gwolfski

• Bay Watcher
  • Strawberries!
    • View Profile
    • ignore pls!
« Reply #17 on: September 05, 2017, 10:31:14 am »

C
B
A
B
The old metro staion

inputs 1-6, respectively.
« Last Edit: September 05, 2017, 10:33:21 am by Gwolfski »
Eventually when you go far enough the insane start becoming the sane

PaPaj

• Bay Watcher
  • Crazed escaped dwarf from Alcatraz
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: September 05, 2017, 10:39:12 am »

C
B
A
B
The old metro staion

inputs 1-6, respectively.
+1
"Hey how are you doing? well im doing just fine,i lie i am dying inside" - [place data of this short song being made here] some girl with a guitar

King Zultan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: September 05, 2017, 11:05:19 pm »

The Lawyer opens a briefcase. It's full of lemons, the justice fruit only lawyers may touch.
Make sure not to step on any errant blood stains before we find our LIFE EXTINGUSHER.
but anyway, if you'll excuse me, I need to commit sebbaku.
Quote from: Leodanny
Can I have the sword when you’re done?

FallacyofUrist

• Bay Watcher
  • Blatant furry. Also a hypnotist.
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: September 06, 2017, 04:47:14 pm »

Updated earlier update with conversation with Old Dav. Need new suggestions for that now.
A Thousand Treasures (And You).

Would you like to play a game of Mafia? The subforum is always open to new players.

Paxiecrunchle

• Bay Watcher
  • I'm just here, because actually I don't know*shrug
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: September 07, 2017, 02:31:56 am »

B,D: We want to catch some live rats because we are too lazy to try and buy some from a scientist or a pet store. :D

Gwolfski

• Bay Watcher
  • Strawberries!
    • View Profile
    • ignore pls!
« Reply #22 on: September 07, 2017, 11:49:21 am »

name: Alex

That gold edition black ops 3 disk for ps4
Eventually when you go far enough the insane start becoming the sane
Pages: 1 [2]