Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7

Author Topic: Wamblers Revolt! [A 'God' game][Waitlist open]  (Read 10066 times)

hops

• Bay Watcher
  • Secretary of Antifa
    • View Profile
Re: Wamblers Revolt! [A 'God' game][Waitlist open]
« Reply #45 on: August 09, 2017, 02:08:26 am »

I Attempt to form a cage around that new fake wambler and the original, they should be able to settle who gets to live and who has to die.
Battlecage (2 Essence): A poor wambler's arena. Provides pugilistic entertainment. The Overlord can teleport wamblers to the cage for free, provided the wamblers are not in danger and there isn't a danger in the cage at the time.
she/her. (Pronouns vary over time.) The artist formerly known as Objective/Cinder.

One True Polycule with flame99 <3

IcyTea31

• Bay Watcher
  • Studying functions and fiction
    • View Profile
« Reply #46 on: August 09, 2017, 03:03:44 am »

Now to figure out how to abuse a cage's teleportation. Can the wambler carry anything on them? Will the 'port still work if a hole is made into the cage to make it easy to escape from?
There is a world yet only seen by physicists and magicians.

hops

• Bay Watcher
  • Secretary of Antifa
    • View Profile
« Reply #47 on: August 09, 2017, 04:28:51 am »

You'll have to inspect the cage's magic to answer that.
she/her. (Pronouns vary over time.) The artist formerly known as Objective/Cinder.

hops

• Bay Watcher
  • Secretary of Antifa
    • View Profile
« Reply #48 on: August 11, 2017, 01:08:59 pm »

I need confirmation from crazyabe about his spending.

Dustan Hache

• Bay Watcher
  • What protagonist?
    • View Profile
« Reply #49 on: August 11, 2017, 01:12:51 pm »

PTW. alright wamblers let's get wambling. -bain
I figure at some point, you're just gonna run outta fucks to give and just off yourself whenever you get hurt at all. It's not like there's any downsides to it. Hangover? Suicide will fix that. Stubbed your toe? Suicide. Headache? Suicide. Papercut? Suicide.

crazyabe

• Bay Watcher
  • I didn't start the fire...Just added the gasoline!
    • View Profile
« Reply #50 on: August 11, 2017, 01:58:56 pm »

I need confirmation from crazyabe about his spending.
Yes.
Quote from: MonkeyMarkMario, 2023
“Don’t quote me.”
nothing here.

hops

• Bay Watcher
  • Secretary of Antifa
    • View Profile
« Reply #51 on: August 13, 2017, 01:13:34 pm »

Turn 3

The Overlord found it necessarily to rectify the most pressing crisis at hand, and place both Crazy Bob and Bob McFluff in a magic cage for a fight to the death. Time to place your bets! Or not.

[6] Toiling in the Outpost to build himself and Huffi-Muffi-Guffi a weapon to surpass the wolves, Immanuel Bunt invented the hand grenades, durian-like fruits dried and covered in irritant powder to harry and confuse their enemies. Oh, and they would have made a good food source, too, but Bunt already converted them all to hand grenades.

[5] Wiggles, in a display of surprising competence, added a hearth to the Outpost, to which they prepared the area for the construction of the forge. The Outpost turns out to have some metal tools already too, and an anvil in storage. They would probably have to get around to figuring out how to make more metal, though.

[Forge gained.]

The beasts that had attacked Huffi-Muffi-Guffi have been spotted prowling around the ancient ruins.

[3] Verdante tries to calm down their clone by appealing to their sense of discovery. They get confused and state that they could care less about what an evil clone might do. Seems like the poor thing did not notice that they're not a demigod.

[4] Extracting the powder in small quantity turns out to be a simple task. The particles seem to contain Essence in a form that can be manipulated without direct control from the Overlord, perhaps this was how mortals first developed magic?

Statistics

Balance

Spoiler (click to show/hide)

Island

Spoiler (click to show/hide)

PaPaj

• Bay Watcher
  • Crazed escaped dwarf from Alcatraz
    • View Profile
« Reply #52 on: August 13, 2017, 01:53:44 pm »

Charge Crazy Bob and bite his throat out
"Hey how are you doing? well im doing just fine,i lie i am dying inside" - [place data of this short song being made here] some girl with a guitar

Ultimuh

• Bay Watcher
  • BOOM! Avatar gone! (for now)
    • View Profile
« Reply #53 on: August 13, 2017, 03:07:16 pm »

Attempt to construct a primitive fire pit within the outpost. For cooking stuff.

Take whatever are left of the grenade crafting, and cook something up using the hearth.

Go in the opposite direction of the wolf creatures current location,
to look for SOMETHING edible to cook.
« Last Edit: August 14, 2017, 06:42:22 am by Ultimuh »

darkgamer

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #54 on: August 13, 2017, 03:19:33 pm »

Try to figure out how to make magic tools using the magic dust again.

ATHATH

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #55 on: August 14, 2017, 01:57:19 am »

Charge Crazy Bob and bite his throat out
DOOOOOOOOOOODDDDDGGGGGGGEEEEEEEEE

Then step between the bars of this cage and walk away. Repeat my previous "turn magic powder into explosives" action.

Seriously, ATHATH, we need to have an intervention about your death mug problem.
*slow clap* Well ATHATH congratulations. You managed to give the MC a mental breakdown before we even finished the first arc.
I didn't even read it first, I just saw it was ATHATH and noped it. Now that I read it x3 to noping

IcyTea31

• Bay Watcher
  • Studying functions and fiction
    • View Profile
« Reply #56 on: August 14, 2017, 04:28:27 am »

Sit under a tree and philosophize until I reach a state of enlightenment where hunger is but a worldly, fleeting thing and eating is not necessary for survival.

Attempt to construct a primitive fire pit within the outpost. For cooking stuff.
We have a hearth, why not use that?
There is a world yet only seen by physicists and magicians.

Ultimuh

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #57 on: August 14, 2017, 04:39:12 am »

We have a hearth, why not use that?
That's.. a fairly good point.

edit: I redid my action.
« Last Edit: August 14, 2017, 04:41:35 am by Ultimuh »

OceanSoul

• Bay Watcher
  • Cursed with Exponential Hiatuses
    • View Profile
« Reply #58 on: August 14, 2017, 06:36:03 am »

Take whatever are left of the grenade crafting, and cook something up using the hearth.
There's none of the fruit left, so cooking one of them could be dangerous. You'd have to remove the powder from a durian thing before using it.

Use the forge (or a small fire, if it has been destroyed before my action) to heat up some Magic powder. Try doing this with powder alone, powder and water, then powder and spit.

Work on a potential forum game for my return to Bay12. Figure out parts that puzzled me before. Find more things to figure out that I can't. Work on another game instead of solving them. Get distracted and stop working. Remember it a week or two later. Remember I'm still on hiatus. Illogically, Be too ashamed to return yet. Repeat ad nauseam.

Finally have a game completely ready. Wait a week before posting it out of laziness.

Ultimuh

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #59 on: August 14, 2017, 06:41:01 am »

There's none of the fruit left, so cooking one of them could be dangerous. You'd have to remove the powder from a durian thing before using it.
I said whatever is left, there is bound to be some of that powder left.
However small traces of it. But fine. I'll edit my post. AGAIN.
« Last Edit: August 14, 2017, 06:42:36 am by Ultimuh »
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7