Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 8 9 [10] 11 12 ... 22

Author Topic: (IC:) RWBY: Fallen  (Read 14531 times)

ironsnake345

• Bay Watcher
  • [DOMAIN:REFERENCES]
    • View Profile
Re: (IC:) RWBY: Fallen
« Reply #135 on: August 04, 2017, 04:47:49 pm »

Kaolinn summons his phantom hands and charges at Ursa A!

Phantom Fighter, two basic attacks on Ursa A.
I think I just retroactively murdered a less lucky version of myself from a parallel universe. Also do I still have a baguette?
Are my memes dank enough for you?
Thanks to the internet-cromancer, my internet has been revived. I'm back, baby!

Akroma

• Bay Watcher
  • Death and I, we have an understanding
    • View Profile
« Reply #136 on: August 05, 2017, 12:53:05 pm »

"We had this discussion already. We all sat down, we all voted, chocolate chip clearly won. You are a horrible rebel and will be brought to justice."
Find comfort in that most people of intelligence jeer at the inmost mysteries, if superior minds were ever placed in fullest contact with the secrets preserved by
 ancient and lowly cults, the resultant abnormalities would soon not only wreck the world, but threathen the very ingerity of the cosmos

Kansa

• Bay Watcher
  • Distant Traces of Beauty
    • View Profile
« Reply #137 on: August 05, 2017, 01:46:14 pm »

Bronze frowned,
"That wasn't a fair vote."
* greatorder smothers Kansa with earwax

Akroma

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #138 on: August 05, 2017, 02:23:37 pm »

"Of course a vote between chocolate and raisins isnt fair, its like me against this horde of grimm. They just don't stand a chance."
Find comfort in that most people of intelligence jeer at the inmost mysteries, if superior minds were ever placed in fullest contact with the secrets preserved by
 ancient and lowly cults, the resultant abnormalities would soon not only wreck the world, but threathen the very ingerity of the cosmos

Blade Master Model 42

• Bay Watcher
  • Edelgard did nothing wrong.
    • View Profile
« Reply #139 on: August 05, 2017, 03:05:49 pm »

"Maybe you should show off your incredible battle proficiency then, since none of us seem to have gotten to see it yet."

Kansa

• Bay Watcher
  • Distant Traces of Beauty
    • View Profile
« Reply #140 on: August 05, 2017, 03:17:29 pm »

"It wasn't an either or thing, I was going to bring both." Bronze flashed a smile over to Russel. "Ooooh, he got you good"
* greatorder smothers Kansa with earwax

Akroma

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #141 on: August 05, 2017, 03:18:12 pm »

"Bitch, 1v1 me after this and see where it gets you!"

kj1225

• Bay Watcher
  • A tricky dick that can't be impeached
    • View Profile
« Reply #142 on: August 05, 2017, 03:19:23 pm »

"Oi, leave Eva alone. Despite her flaws she's still a valuable member of the team."

Blade Master Model 42

• Bay Watcher
  • Edelgard did nothing wrong.
    • View Profile
« Reply #143 on: August 05, 2017, 03:19:40 pm »

"I'm here to kill Grimm, not indulge children." Russell returned his attention to the former.

Akroma

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #144 on: August 05, 2017, 03:22:22 pm »

"I've taken out quite a bit more than you, fuckboi."

kj1225

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #145 on: August 05, 2017, 03:32:47 pm »

"You're both acting like children. Save it for when we aren't in immediate life threatening danger."

Akroma

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #146 on: August 05, 2017, 03:37:39 pm »

Eva makes a point of looking around, while casualy dodging and shooting the horde

"You mean like right now? Like, this is not even a code orange yet. Remember Scalmira? When *you* fell into *that* place? After that, this here barely is worth worrying about."
« Last Edit: August 05, 2017, 04:04:31 pm by Akroma »

Projeck37

• Bay Watcher
  • what is love, baby don't hurt me
    • View Profile
« Reply #147 on: August 05, 2017, 05:05:34 pm »

Canyon Group

Nexti uses Two Swords, striking Beowolf E for [22] damage, slaying the beast as it turns to black smoke! She is now protecting Magenta!

Beowolf C, angered by the falling of his comrade, slashes out at Magenta and Nexti with boosted strength! It deals [10] and [11] damage, respectfully!

Kaolinn summons his Phantom Hands, attacking Ursa A! He deals [11] damage!

Beowolf B roars in anger!

Petra launches herself at Beowolf D, dealing [6] damage, reducing it's RES by -6 until the end of her next turn!

Ciaran goes for Beowolf B with a Piercing Drill Strike, dealing [10] damage!

Limon is stunned!

The Beringel picks up Limon, flinging him at Silver [45], hitting him and dealing [13] damage to Silver!

Ursa A is too slow to act!

Ursa B is too slow to act!

Magenta double attacks Beowolf C, for [15] damage!

Beowolf A, upset about missing out on Limon, waits.

Svanhild casts Visions of Madness on Ursa C and Beowolf D! They are afflicted with Phantasm! They both take 6 damage from Phantasm!

Beowolf D froths at the mouth, biting Petra for [17] damage, but opens itself up to Petra's attacks!

The Beringel grabs and flings Beowolf A at Petra [97], but misses, causing Beowolf A to smack into a tree and take [21] damage, killing it instantly!

Ursa C is too slow to act!

Silver blasts his Balmung at the Beringel, dealing a massive [49] damage to the beast, blasting it's armor to shreds! Ursa A and Ursa C both take [47] damage!

Spoiler: Initiative (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: Battle Details (click to show/hide)

Defense Group

Azul shadow strikes the horde, dealing [32] damage!

Orwell uses Crossfire to boost Taffy's attack!

Jalen reveals the weakness of the horde, lowering their RES by 1!

Russell does EXPLOSIONS, dropping mortar shells upon mortar shells upon the horde, dealing [25] damage! The horde has been thinned out!

The Horde, on it's last couple of dozen Beowolves, slashes out at Carnelian with all of their might, dealing [26] damage, breaking his aura!

Bronze uses Refreshment Break on Azul, boosting their damage for +1 for 4 turns.

Eva uses fade-out on the horde, striking a few for [18] damage!

The Lone Beowolf standing howls, begining to glow bright red!

Bialy readies his large rifle, aiming down the sights, and quickly taps twice. The bullets whiz through the air swiftly, striking the last Beowolf squarely between the eyes. The body slowly dissipates, the craziness ending.

Wyte speaks up. "Good job Hunters. Decide quickly among yourselves which team will leave to go assist Team Blaze and Team Cinnamon. I suspect trouble since they have not returned. Time is short."

The Beowolf Horde has been defeated, granting those there +20 EXP.

Spoiler: Initiative (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: Battle Details (click to show/hide)
« Last Edit: August 05, 2017, 05:14:41 pm by Projeck37 »
I be the Pillow Pirate of the 12 Bays!

kj1225

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #148 on: August 05, 2017, 05:09:27 pm »

"My team will go, we'll benefit most from getting the drop on them while Artic would be better suited to defending from another attack should it come."
Azul doesn't bother mentioning that it'll prevent more shit stirring from Eva. That's just a given.

Akroma

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #149 on: August 05, 2017, 05:09:47 pm »

"Huuurf, Grimm destroys cities duuurf, I am so scuuuured. Oh Russel, hold me, this is such a terrible force to be super scared off My faint chicken-heart cant take it oh no."
Pages: 1 ... 8 9 [10] 11 12 ... 22