Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 9 10 [11] 12 13 ... 22

Author Topic: (IC:) RWBY: Fallen  (Read 14530 times)

Chevaleresse

• Bay Watcher
  • A knight, returned from a journey weary and long
    • View Profile
    • Patreon
Re: (IC:) RWBY: Fallen
« Reply #150 on: August 05, 2017, 05:12:13 pm »

Silver reloads.
GM of Trespassers V2.
If you like my work, consider becoming a patron. (Since apparently people think this is a requirement: no, my game(s) are free to play and always will be.

Projeck37

• Bay Watcher
  • what is love, baby don't hurt me
    • View Profile
« Reply #151 on: August 05, 2017, 05:13:52 pm »

"Ms. Steel. You are with me now. Bialy will temporarily replace your spot on your Team."
Wyte clenches his fists.
"I do not run a mockery of a Division."
I be the Pillow Pirate of the 12 Bays!

Akroma

• Bay Watcher
  • Death and I, we have an understanding
    • View Profile
« Reply #152 on: August 05, 2017, 05:17:41 pm »

"Eh, how about no? Like, no competent leader would want to undermine many years of cooperation and team synergy just for emotional reasons. This Bial-whatever can't replace me in my team, nor do I trust these guys here to be able to provide nearly the support they would if they had a team-member they knew."
« Last Edit: August 05, 2017, 05:22:40 pm by Akroma »
Find comfort in that most people of intelligence jeer at the inmost mysteries, if superior minds were ever placed in fullest contact with the secrets preserved by
 ancient and lowly cults, the resultant abnormalities would soon not only wreck the world, but threathen the very ingerity of the cosmos

kj1225

• Bay Watcher
  • A tricky dick that can't be impeached
    • View Profile
« Reply #153 on: August 05, 2017, 05:21:44 pm »

"With all due respect sir, I don't think that's the best idea."

Projeck37

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #154 on: August 05, 2017, 05:23:49 pm »

"Did I stutter, Huntress?"
Wyte steps forward, his mask mere inches away from Eva's face. He then turns to Azul.
"You will follow my orders, Mr. Kar. She is being insubordinate to her commanding officer."

PaPaj

• Bay Watcher
  • Crazed escaped dwarf from Alcatraz
    • View Profile
« Reply #155 on: August 05, 2017, 05:25:00 pm »

"I am completely fine with that decision"
"Hey how are you doing? well im doing just fine,i lie i am dying inside" - [place data of this short song being made here] some girl with a guitar

Kansa

• Bay Watcher
  • Distant Traces of Beauty
    • View Profile
« Reply #156 on: August 05, 2017, 05:26:39 pm »

Bronze shone a radiant smile,
"Hey, come on now. Stop being so harsh." she walked up towards Wyte and patted him on the shoulder "We can put up with her, it's all part of the team dynamic."

* greatorder smothers Kansa with earwax

Akroma

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #157 on: August 05, 2017, 05:28:50 pm »

"Okay, fine. It's not like me and my team didnt even get scratched despite paying more attention to our rations, and put me on the team that couldnt even hold up their aura, because they got too distracted by trying to tell me to focus. I mean sure, he is super professional and all, but I guess telling me off is more important than actually watching your team. I am sure nothing bad will come of it if you bunch me up with them, clearly you know what you are doing."
Find comfort in that most people of intelligence jeer at the inmost mysteries, if superior minds were ever placed in fullest contact with the secrets preserved by
 ancient and lowly cults, the resultant abnormalities would soon not only wreck the world, but threathen the very ingerity of the cosmos

Blade Master Model 42

• Bay Watcher
  • Edelgard did nothing wrong.
    • View Profile
« Reply #158 on: August 05, 2017, 05:31:44 pm »

Russell rolled his eyes at Eva's behavior, and set to defending the perimeter.

kj1225

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #159 on: August 05, 2017, 05:34:29 pm »

"You may be my commanding officer sir, but that doesn't mean I think that this is a good idea. Unlike team artic we deal with her on a daily basis and can ignore when she's acting like this. We also lack the same level of tactical familiarity with Bialy that we do with Eva which could be disastrous on an unfamiliar battlefield."
Azul's mask displays no emotion.

Projeck37

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #160 on: August 05, 2017, 05:36:29 pm »

"Just do as I say, Mr. Kar. Get the job done."
Wyte turns back to Eva.
"You've brought enough trouble to this division on your lonesome, Ms. Steel. Now go count the ammunition in the crate inside the command tent. When you finish, count it again. If you finish doing that, count them again. You are to write each serial number on every round of ammunition each time you count. Once you finish this, you are to sit there and wait for me for further orders. If I find one count wrong, you shall do the complete task again. If I come into that tent and you are not in there, even if you are finished, I will send you packing to the worst military prison I know, and make sure you stay there for many years."

Kansa

• Bay Watcher
  • Distant Traces of Beauty
    • View Profile
« Reply #161 on: August 05, 2017, 05:39:38 pm »

"Sorry big high boss man but a team doesn't split up." she stood up proudly and took her hand off of his shoulder, stealing his semblance while she was at it "That's the true meaning of friendship".
* greatorder smothers Kansa with earwax

Akroma

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #162 on: August 05, 2017, 05:42:30 pm »

"Hmm, trouble, huh? All I see is a bunch of grimm-leftovers, which I dispatched in seconds, and a commaner who insists on not putting me to use, but actually directly remove me from being able to respond to any suprise attacks or contribute in any way. I'd call that pretty troublesome. Like, do we really have time to be playing these sort of games right now? Like, a wise man once said "Grimm regularly destroy cities". We really need to be helping the other team right now, not start getting into our own way because emotions got a little heated, right?"

Eva gives him a cocky smile and a thumbs-up.

kj1225

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #163 on: August 05, 2017, 05:43:23 pm »

"Team Artic can go. Come on Eva, we have to do inventory since we're being disobedient."
Azul walks off to the tent, not bothering to wait for the commander to respond.

Akroma

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #164 on: August 05, 2017, 05:46:25 pm »

Eva gave Azul a fist-bump

"4 people count the ammo four times as quickly"

She also grabbed Bronze and Jalen because surely they are not objecting, right?
Pages: 1 ... 9 10 [11] 12 13 ... 22