Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 ... 12

Author Topic: The Unfamiliar Year of 1940: OOC Thread: GAME HAS BEGUN (1 slot open)  (Read 10139 times)

Pavellius

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

I'd like to claim Czechoslovakia. Going to sleep rn, but I'll post more in the morning.

Haspen

• Bay Watcher
  • Cthuwu
    • View Profile

Sure, it's yours and you can work with it whenever you wake up :P
SigFlags!
Quote from: Draignean@Spamkingdom+
Truly, we have the most uniquely talented spy network in all existence.
Quote from: mightymushroom@Spamkingdom#
Please tell me the Royal Physician didn't go to the same college as the Spymaster.

lawastooshort

• Bay Watcher
  • goodness what
    • View Profile
Re: The Unfamiliar Year of 1940: OOC Thread: 7/14 PLAYERS REQUESTED.
« Reply #47 on: July 12, 2017, 05:20:27 pm »

In this iteration of the game, no, only Mountain Passes incur attack penalties v;

So, does Denmark go to you or not? :P

Damn, this did in fact answer my query. I might offer an alliance and all my technology to anyone willing to fill the Channel with a mountain range.

OceanSoul

• Bay Watcher
  • Cursed with Exponential Hiatuses
    • View Profile

I'm sorry for any and all inconveniences, but when I said "not in" in my first and only post, I meant it. The post as a whole was just a small joke. I didn't want to be part of this, I just wanted to point out how the thread had my attention.
Work on a potential forum game for my return to Bay12. Figure out parts that puzzled me before. Find more things to figure out that I can't. Work on another game instead of solving them. Get distracted and stop working. Remember it a week or two later. Remember I'm still on hiatus. Illogically, Be too ashamed to return yet. Repeat ad nauseam.

Finally have a game completely ready. Wait a week before posting it out of laziness.

Haspen

• Bay Watcher
  • Cthuwu
    • View Profile

:I

I am not amused.

EDIT: Also a friendly reminder to post diplomacy in League of Nations thread; please keep Strategy thread clear for orders and treaty agreements being announced. This way I won't have to dig through several pages of stuff to update the game :V
« Last Edit: July 12, 2017, 11:39:55 pm by Haspen »
SigFlags!
Please tell me the Royal Physician didn't go to the same college as the Spymaster.

Tiruin

• Bay Watcher
  • Life is too short for worries
    • View Profile

EDIT: Also a friendly reminder to post diplomacy in League of Nations thread; please keep Strategy thread clear for orders and treaty agreements being announced. This way I won't have to dig through several pages of stuff to update the game :V
Yay for this orderliness \o/
Time to diplomacy someone up! and then rule the world

lawastooshort

• Bay Watcher
  • goodness what
    • View Profile

This is how diplomacy works right? You send a floppy haired moron to insult people?

lawastooshort

• Bay Watcher
  • goodness what
    • View Profile

Also when has 'fake news' become widespread now .-.;

Since Czechoslovakia started threatening European stability by  smearing the humble United Kingdom by using it.

Haspen

• Bay Watcher
  • Cthuwu
    • View Profile

About 24 hours left for Pre-1940 phase.

Please remember that all Exchange/Alliance/Trade Treaties you come up with must be announced in Strategy Thread to be processed and included for Turn 1!
SigFlags!

evictedSaint

• Bay Watcher
  • if (ANNOYED_W_FANS==true) { KILL_CHAR(rand()); }
    • View Profile

Is it too late to join? I've never played these types of games and I'd like to give it a try.  If possible, I'd like Denmark and Iceland, as a Republic please.

Haspen

• Bay Watcher
  • Cthuwu
    • View Profile

It's Consitutional Monarchy, though :v

There's no Republics left for claim. Denmark&Iceland, Sweden, Yugoslavia and Greece are all monarchist.
SigFlags!

evictedSaint

• Bay Watcher
  • if (ANNOYED_W_FANS==true) { KILL_CHAR(rand()); }
    • View Profile

Oh, alright.  I guess that's fine, sign me up anyways.  Again, first time trying this game so please forgive me if I'm ignorant or make a mistake.  Is there's no way to change the government type?

Haspen

• Bay Watcher
  • Cthuwu
    • View Profile

Nope, none.

The dual kingdom is yours :V
SigFlags!

Haspen

• Bay Watcher
  • Cthuwu
    • View Profile

Pavellius do you have some sort of malware on your computer? Yer posting diplomatic proposals in Strategy thread and then in League of Nations one too '<.??
SigFlags!

Pavellius

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Pavellius do you have some sort of malware on your computer? Yer posting diplomatic proposals in Strategy thread and then in League of Nations one too '<.??
I wasn't sure whether or not it was technically a negotiation for a treaty (and so belonged in the League thread) or if it was a proposal for a treaty (and so belonged in the Strategy thread). Thinking about it now, I guess it should belong in the League thread.
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 ... 12