Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Poll

Do you guys like the layout of the turns?

Yes, I don't think anything should be changed.
- 2 (66.7%)
No, I think the turns are hard to read / No, I think it's hard to find my roll in the turn
- 1 (33.3%)
Yes, but here's what I think should be changed: (Make a post)
- 0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 3

Voting closed: July 12, 2017, 11:24:38 am

Pages: 1 ... 8 9 [10] 11 12 13

Author Topic: Roll for rolls | It's quitting time  (Read 19804 times)

sakiskid

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Roll for rolls | It's quitting time
« Reply #135 on: July 06, 2017, 03:52:04 pm »

Bash my head against the wall as hard as I can and for as long as I can

[5] You bash your head on the walls, and you just KEEP. ON. DOING. IT. Your head starts to get really bloody, but the wall starts to break.
[CAN YOU KEEP GOING? 6] YOU KEEP ON BASHING! The wall crumbles but you seriously hurt your head in the process. There's a big hole in the front of your head, where a brown liquid (beer) oozes out, and there's a big hole in the wall as well.
(Permanent -1 to all concentration rolls while beerserk.)
[KEALMCKING HAS ENTERED DEATH'S DOOR 1/3]

The hole in the wall leads to a hallway that runs left and right. The left is darker, with the right being brighter.
« Last Edit: July 06, 2017, 03:54:02 pm by sakiskid »

kealmcking

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #136 on: July 06, 2017, 03:55:02 pm »

Attempt to bash my head more on the wall directly across from me in the hallway.
"I'm not like other, because when they thinking they do but when I'm thinking I'm not do I'm think n think and than start doing"

sakiskid

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #137 on: July 06, 2017, 04:03:30 pm »

Attempt to bash my head more on the wall directly across from me in the hallway.

[6][BEERSERK!!!!] YOU RUN FORWARD AND BASH YOUR HEAD INTO THE HALLWAY DOOR. IT BREAKS, AND FUNNILY ENOUGH YOU'RE IN THE 'BREAK' ROOM OF THIS FLOOR. PEOPLE LOOK AT YOU WITH SCARED EYES. THERE ARE THREE PEOPLE IN THIS ROOM, TWO WOMEN TO EITHER SIDE OF YOU AND A MAN DIRECTLY IN FRONT OF YOU HOLDING A.... BEER?!.

[6] YOU CHARGE AT HIM, HE WHIMPERS, YOU UPPERCUT, AND HIS HEAD EXPLODES LIKE A WATERMELON SHOT WITH A HIGH CALIBER BULLET FIRED FROM GOD'S SNIPER RIFLE. YOU BREAK THE BEER IN THE PROCESS, AND THIS MAKES YOU EVEN MORE MAD! YOU TAKE THE MICROWAVE ON THE COUNTER AND HURL IT AT THE WOMAN WHO WAS TO YOUR DIRECT RIGHT. [WOMAN DODGES! 2] IT CONNECTS WITH HER CHEST AND LEAVES A GAPING HOLE IN HER AND IN THE WALL BEHIND HER. YOU CHARGE THROUGH HER CHEST HOLE AND RIP HER IN HALF ON THE WAY OUT OF THE ROOM, THROUGH THE NEWLY MADE WALL HOLE.

[IM THE JUGGERNAUGHT, BITCH 6] YOU CHARGE THROUGH THE HOLE AND OUT THE WINDOW OF THE SKYSCRAPER, LEGS STILL RUNNING IN THE AIR. WHOOPS LOL!

[SELF CONTROL?! 5] You calm yourself down after realizing what you've done and where you are.

EDIT: To clarify, you're falling from the skyscraper. It looks like you're near the halfway point of the skyscraper, which would be around floor 50.
« Last Edit: July 06, 2017, 04:09:47 pm by sakiskid »

Dustan Hache

• Bay Watcher
  • What protagonist?
    • View Profile
« Reply #138 on: July 06, 2017, 04:12:04 pm »

return, vaccum up ziizo, and order the SWAT to arrest ocean for public endangerment and property damage.
I figure at some point, you're just gonna run outta fucks to give and just off yourself whenever you get hurt at all. It's not like there's any downsides to it. Hangover? Suicide will fix that. Stubbed your toe? Suicide. Headache? Suicide. Papercut? Suicide.

NRDL

• Bay Watcher
  • I Actually Like Elves
    • View Profile
« Reply #139 on: July 06, 2017, 04:46:15 pm »

Judo throw the figure approaching me.
GOD DAMN IT NRDL.
NRDL will roll a die and decide how sadistic and insane he's feeling well you do.

OceanSoul

• Bay Watcher
  • Cursed with Exponential Hiatuses
    • View Profile
« Reply #140 on: July 06, 2017, 05:29:43 pm »

Ask for medical assistance for my burns.
Work on a potential forum game for my return to Bay12. Figure out parts that puzzled me before. Find more things to figure out that I can't. Work on another game instead of solving them. Get distracted and stop working. Remember it a week or two later. Remember I'm still on hiatus. Illogically, Be too ashamed to return yet. Repeat ad nauseam.

Finally have a game completely ready. Wait a week before posting it out of laziness.

sakiskid

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #141 on: July 06, 2017, 07:21:48 pm »

One last time throw thunder at the SWAT team

[5] You laugh and shake, and generate electricity within your cloud. You ARC lightning in front of you, at them!
[SWAT 1 Dodges! 1] An arc of lightning hits the nape of his neck, and within a half second his body bulges and expands, and with a POP he explodes into gory fleshy human parts.
[SWAT 2 Dodges a spleen! 4] He dives to the left and dodges the organ.
[SWAT 2 Dodges! 6] In his dive, he also dodges a lightning bolt! He jumps too far and land on his shoulder, and [1] breaks it completely off! He now has one arm, and is in serious pain.

return, vaccum up ziizo, and order the SWAT to arrest ocean for public endangerment and property damage.

[3] You try to vacuum up Ziizo, and pieces of his cloud being to suck into your vacuum, but you're unable to find a good angle to capture him completely. He's too far into the center of his cloud.
[INTIMIDATION vs. SWATS PAIN: 1 vs. 1] (you rolled a 1 to intimidate him vs him rolling a 1 for his pain to overcome your intimidation. I'll just say you win in this scenario) You whip your head around and unleash a guttural scream at the remaining SWAT unit that just lost his arm. He looks frightened, but he's also in a lot of pain. He gets up, [6] and whips out a pair of handcuffs, headed for Ocean.

Ask for medical assistance for my burns.

[5] You telepathically ask for medical assistance, but nobody answers. You wait..

[Ocean Dodges a one-armed SWAT! 5 +armless] You dodge a one armed SWAT unit trying to handcuff you, and you crack him in the back with your Staff in the process. [1] It does nothing and you splinter the end of your staff. The monetary value of the staff drops. :(

Moments later, a plane flies overhead. Moments later after that, a syringe hits you in the arm. You feel the medical properties of the syringe flow through your veins. You are fully healed!

Judo throw the figure approaching me.

[5 +Judo] The figure tries to grab you with both hands, but you grab him by the left elbow, snap it backwards, and throw the being over your hip. It hits the ground with a nice thud and crack. You figure the crack is its neck. It tries to get back up! [4 -broken arm] It gets back up, ready to fight again. As it's getting up, the light hits its face. You recognize this as [2] YOUR LONG LOST BROTHER! But he's not the same. His face is decayed and looks like it's been eaten away by bacteria. He groans and comes at you again.

NRDL

• Bay Watcher
  • I Actually Like Elves
    • View Profile
« Reply #142 on: July 06, 2017, 07:28:22 pm »

Well this is a completely unforeseen turn of events. JUDO FLIP! the long dead bastard.
GOD DAMN IT NRDL.
NRDL will roll a die and decide how sadistic and insane he's feeling well you do.

Dustan Hache

• Bay Watcher
  • What protagonist?
    • View Profile
« Reply #143 on: July 06, 2017, 08:07:14 pm »

get as much of the cloud ziizo is in with him, then! Don't give him a chance to gib more people violently!
I figure at some point, you're just gonna run outta fucks to give and just off yourself whenever you get hurt at all. It's not like there's any downsides to it. Hangover? Suicide will fix that. Stubbed your toe? Suicide. Headache? Suicide. Papercut? Suicide.

ziizo

• Bay Watcher
  • Tired and Lazy
    • View Profile
« Reply #144 on: July 06, 2017, 08:12:26 pm »

Create as much ice as possible block that vaccum
GG, Ziizo. May my spirit live on in your boobs.

OceanSoul

• Bay Watcher
  • Cursed with Exponential Hiatuses
    • View Profile
« Reply #145 on: July 06, 2017, 08:27:29 pm »

Flee the scene.
Work on a potential forum game for my return to Bay12. Figure out parts that puzzled me before. Find more things to figure out that I can't. Work on another game instead of solving them. Get distracted and stop working. Remember it a week or two later. Remember I'm still on hiatus. Illogically, Be too ashamed to return yet. Repeat ad nauseam.

Finally have a game completely ready. Wait a week before posting it out of laziness.

MoonyTheHuman

• Bay Watcher
  • I think the DEC VAX hates me.
    • View Profile
    • hellomouse
« Reply #146 on: July 07, 2017, 01:24:19 am »

Complain about the lack of open slots

sakiskid

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #147 on: July 07, 2017, 01:38:34 am »

Apologies for the lame roll. I've had a rough night.

Well this is a completely unforeseen turn of events. JUDO FLIP! the long dead bastard.

[6 +judo] You flip that bastard and break his god damn legs. And his arms, and neck. In fact, every single bone in his body is broken. He groans, but doesn't get up any more. He has no skeletal structure to even lift a muscle.

get as much of the cloud ziizo is in with him, then! Don't give him a chance to gib more people violently!
Create as much ice as possible block that vaccum

[Hasche 5] Hasche starts to suck up Ziizo's cloud! Ziizo attemps to create an ice block in the vacuum. [6] Ziizo releases a blast of ice energy into the vacuum. The vacuum loses suction do to the ice, but it's quickly melting!

[Roll for Ziizo's damage: 3] 1/3 of Ziizo's cloud has been contained in the vacuum.

Flee the scene.

[4] While Hasche and Ziizo are dueling eachother, you run around the corner of the building and flee. You are safely on another side of the tower.

Complain about the lack of open slots

[3] You complain, but your complaint is lost in the void. Nobody hears it, except the Game Master. He tells you to wait in line. What a dick.

NRDL

• Bay Watcher
  • I Actually Like Elves
    • View Profile
« Reply #148 on: July 07, 2017, 01:46:21 am »

"Goodbye brother."

Exit floor, try and get to a lower one.
GOD DAMN IT NRDL.

Dustan Hache

• Bay Watcher
  • What protagonist?
    • View Profile
« Reply #149 on: July 07, 2017, 01:49:20 am »

"Stop resisting, don't be a hero!"
While the vaccum is waiting for ice to melt, fire the aircannon at ziizo again to injure and/or suppress his powers.
Pages: 1 ... 8 9 [10] 11 12 13