Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Poll

Do you guys like the layout of the turns?

Yes, I don't think anything should be changed.
- 2 (66.7%)
No, I think the turns are hard to read / No, I think it's hard to find my roll in the turn
- 1 (33.3%)
Yes, but here's what I think should be changed: (Make a post)
- 0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 3

Voting closed: July 12, 2017, 11:24:38 am

Pages: 1 ... 9 10 [11] 12 13

Author Topic: Roll for rolls | It's quitting time  (Read 19775 times)

OceanSoul

• Bay Watcher
  • Cursed with Exponential Hiatuses
    • View Profile
Re: Roll for rolls | It's quitting time
« Reply #150 on: July 07, 2017, 07:27:03 am »

Repair my staff.
Work on a potential forum game for my return to Bay12. Figure out parts that puzzled me before. Find more things to figure out that I can't. Work on another game instead of solving them. Get distracted and stop working. Remember it a week or two later. Remember I'm still on hiatus. Illogically, Be too ashamed to return yet. Repeat ad nauseam.

Finally have a game completely ready. Wait a week before posting it out of laziness.

MoonyTheHuman

• Bay Watcher
  • I think the DEC VAX hates me.
    • View Profile
    • hellomouse
« Reply #151 on: July 07, 2017, 12:11:53 pm »

Cut in line

kealmcking

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #152 on: July 07, 2017, 12:29:50 pm »

Attempt to land on Ziizos cloud
"I'm not like other, because when they thinking they do but when I'm thinking I'm not do I'm think n think and than start doing"

PaPaj

• Bay Watcher
  • Crazed escaped dwarf from Alcatraz
    • View Profile
« Reply #153 on: July 07, 2017, 02:30:20 pm »

(wait could someone try to revive me?)
"Hey how are you doing? well im doing just fine,i lie i am dying inside" - [place data of this short song being made here] some girl with a guitar

sakiskid

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #154 on: July 08, 2017, 09:57:40 pm »

Sheesh! I've been getting bad with the rolls. I'm working for the next 5 days straight so I'm prepared to pump these out f a s t.

here we go. Ziizo has been AFK for 2 days now, so It's death time babeeee. autofail rolls ALL THE WAY. Damn, this was a good roll. hope you guys like it

Also if you guys want to really help me, include your bonuses in your rolls. I'll still check for them but i'm forgetting a lot of shit. So if your bonus is relevant at all, lemme know. you don't have to do this with debuffs if you are feeling naughty, i won't call you out on it

"Goodbye brother."

Exit floor, try and get to a lower one.

[5] You backflip into the air, scream like you're in a new Netflix anime, and power fling yourself down (somehow, using energy force or some shit) you kick through the floor, and with your kick are able to sense what's in the next room. It's a bunch of cute teddy bears! (+1 to happiness!) You land softly. This room has a window to the outside, and a door to the hallway.

Repair my staff.

[2]
A man of water owns a staff,
Already once broken in half!
He fixed it before,
Now it's in fours,
And he can't muster a laugh.

"Stop resisting, don't be a hero!"
While the vaccum is waiting for ice to melt, fire the aircannon at ziizo again to injure and/or suppress his powers.

[DUSTAN HACHE 5] VS [ZIIZO 1 ---afkdeath]

Dustan looks Ziizo in the eyes. Justice will be served.

------ROLL TO DIE------

1-2: Human Substance
3-4: Gas and Flame
5-6: Airstrike

[2]

Ziizo launches a final bolt of lightning at Dustan and he rolls out of the way just in time. While finishing his roll, he pulls a small flash-bang looking device. He presses the red button on top and tosses it into Ziizo's cloud. A thin blue gas releases from the grenade. The gas starts to react with his cloud and blue branch-like lines start appearing through it. They begin to solidify, and muscle begins appearing all around them. Flesh and fat are also created in this terrifying chemical reaction. Ziizo's cloud quickly becomes a humongous fatty blob of flesh, and it spreads up to his humanoid body as well. Nothing grotesque happens to him, except for the fact that he's connected around the hips to the blob hill beneath him.
Dustan kicks the stand on the air cannon and lights the fuse that's on the back of it for some reason. He folds his arms and looks Ziizo in the eyes,
 again.
"You can't run from justice."
Ziizo screams and looks like he tries to run away from his own body and the air cannon fires, giving him exactly what he was wanting. The compressed air ripples through his abdomen, sending innards and blood in a cone behind him. His top half flies into the air, cartwheels, and lands at Dustan's feet,
 lifeless. Mission accomplished.

Rest in piece, Ziizo.
'CATCH MORE FALLING PEOPLE THAT WILL LOOK GOOD WHEN I RE-APLY AGAIN'

Cut in line
[4] Oh shit! You're next in line after the next person! And you managed to break the fourth wall in the same post! Holy shit!

Attempt to land on Ziizos cloud

[5] You land on Ziizo's fleshmound as he's finishing his transformation, and perform a grossly bouncy front-flip over and off of him. You land on the ground and break your ankles! You look down in terrible pain. You actually didn't break your ankles, but instead landed in fashionable new shoes! You must have felt your feet breaking the shoes in.

NRDL

• Bay Watcher
  • I Actually Like Elves
    • View Profile
« Reply #155 on: July 08, 2017, 10:02:52 pm »

Go in hallway.
GOD DAMN IT NRDL.
NRDL will roll a die and decide how sadistic and insane he's feeling well you do.

sakiskid

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #156 on: July 08, 2017, 10:06:49 pm »

I can tell you right now it's like every other floor, the hallway is connected to other rooms that share a theme on this floor. The hallway runs in a square, with offices on either side of it except for the front where there's an elevator.

NRDL

• Bay Watcher
  • I Actually Like Elves
    • View Profile
« Reply #157 on: July 08, 2017, 10:18:23 pm »

Keep going until I find my way to an elevator, I do want to get out of this building eventually.
GOD DAMN IT NRDL.
NRDL will roll a die and decide how sadistic and insane he's feeling well you do.

sakiskid

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #158 on: July 08, 2017, 10:49:25 pm »

(wait could someone try to revive me?)

So while I will not be allowing revives ( I do have a line to get through ) you can still play in other ways. Pretend your earth and try to have a volcano sprout on them. Try to call in an alien invasion. If I like the suggestion or random action enough I'll use it and take your help. Maybe. Maybe I'm pulling this all out of my ass! Who knows?! This game is crazy. Wacky. Zany. I'm tired. Going to bed

Dustan Hache

• Bay Watcher
  • What protagonist?
    • View Profile
« Reply #159 on: July 08, 2017, 10:59:51 pm »

now that my job is done, start the robbery like I intended to. Take the waitlisted people hostage!
I figure at some point, you're just gonna run outta fucks to give and just off yourself whenever you get hurt at all. It's not like there's any downsides to it. Hangover? Suicide will fix that. Stubbed your toe? Suicide. Headache? Suicide. Papercut? Suicide.

ziizo

• Bay Watcher
  • Tired and Lazy
    • View Profile
« Reply #160 on: July 08, 2017, 11:04:02 pm »

CHARACTER SHEET: Ghost Ziizo
Skill 1: Climate control
Skill 2: procrastinating
Starting Item: A book called  " how to ghost for idiots"

I thought I had already posted. Well my death was cool so I am not complaining.
GG, Ziizo. May my spirit live on in your boobs.

PaPaj

• Bay Watcher
  • Crazed escaped dwarf from Alcatraz
    • View Profile
« Reply #161 on: July 09, 2017, 04:43:38 am »

I totally didnt change my sheet to something else nope
"Hey how are you doing? well im doing just fine,i lie i am dying inside" - [place data of this short song being made here] some girl with a guitar

MoonyTheHuman

• Bay Watcher
  • I think the DEC VAX hates me.
    • View Profile
    • hellomouse
« Reply #162 on: July 10, 2017, 12:34:42 am »

Change the die to a d12 with the following roll table:
1. complete failure
2. failure
3. minor failure
4. minor sucess
5. success
6. overdid it
7. overdid it
8. sucess
9. mimor success
10. minor failure
11. failure
12. complete failure/b]

OceanSoul

• Bay Watcher
  • Cursed with Exponential Hiatuses
    • View Profile
« Reply #163 on: July 10, 2017, 08:28:28 am »

Repair staff.
Work on a potential forum game for my return to Bay12. Figure out parts that puzzled me before. Find more things to figure out that I can't. Work on another game instead of solving them. Get distracted and stop working. Remember it a week or two later. Remember I'm still on hiatus. Illogically, Be too ashamed to return yet. Repeat ad nauseam.

Finally have a game completely ready. Wait a week before posting it out of laziness.

kealmcking

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #164 on: July 10, 2017, 08:39:43 am »

Head off in my new shoes in search of the nearest bar.
"I'm not like other, because when they thinking they do but when I'm thinking I'm not do I'm think n think and than start doing"
Pages: 1 ... 9 10 [11] 12 13