Once Dark Rolls dies?
- 2 (28.6%)
Wouldn't sequelitis kill it?
- 0 (0%)
Obligatory joke option!
- 3 (42.9%)

Total Members Voted: 7

Pages: 1 ... 161 162 [163] 164 165 166

Author Topic: Undead Hunt - Dark Age Upon Us - The End  (Read 173525 times)

Tiruin

• Bay Watcher
  • Life is too short for worries
    • View Profile
Re: Undead Hunt - Dark Age Upon Us - Afterworld
« Reply #2430 on: June 01, 2018, 09:41:56 am »

You weren't useless at all. Pguh probably couldn't have survived for so long alone and it was good to at least have someone to talk to and interact with.
Thanks c: It's just most great RtDs that finish have me playing in the middle, so I feel a bit out of the tight-knitness...and that I missed all context clues on what a 'shrine' is at all in this game world >_<

Though thanks for that, that made a lot here :>

Enemy post

• Bay Watcher
  • Modder/GM
    • View Profile
« Reply #2431 on: June 01, 2018, 09:55:38 am »

Your character was fun. I think the bit where Dennis talked the kindly priestess into speculating on what method she'd use to hypothetically kill all her friends if turned evil was one my favorite points in the game.
My mods and forum games.
Enemy post has claimed the title of Dragonsong the Harmonic of Melodious Exaltion!

Glass

• Bay Watcher
  • Also known as the Chroniqler
    • View Profile
« Reply #2432 on: June 01, 2018, 10:02:19 am »

Your character was fun. I think the bit where Dennis talked the kindly priestess into speculating on what method she'd use to hypothetically kill all her friends if turned evil was one my favorite points in the game.
...I... don't remember that part. :|
Quote from: FallacyOfUrist (on Discord, 11/15/21)
Glass is, as usual, correct.
Yep, as ever, I bestow upon Glass the expected +1
I'm gonna say we go with whatever Glass's idea is.

Enemy post

• Bay Watcher
  • Modder/GM
    • View Profile
My mods and forum games.
Enemy post has claimed the title of Dragonsong the Harmonic of Melodious Exaltion!

Dark One

• Bay Watcher
  • 'What do I care for your suffering?'
    • View Profile
« Reply #2434 on: June 01, 2018, 10:45:37 am »

If you could post your actions for the next turn, that'd be great. Note to Dustan - your action will be interrupted.

Smoke Mirrors

• Bay Watcher
  • Do I exist yet?
    • View Profile
« Reply #2435 on: June 01, 2018, 11:30:48 am »

Do I have a body?
Don't worry too much about the one mistake, Smoke Mirrors. Your character was memorable for all the demonology and story writing.

I’m running a game/mechanics test called Fate/Mechanics Test. Feel free to check it out.

Dark One

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2436 on: June 01, 2018, 12:04:43 pm »

Nope, you're still pretty much dead, but your spirit wasn't sent away. You are with Aaron and Axeworth.

Smoke Mirrors

• Bay Watcher
  • Do I exist yet?
    • View Profile
« Reply #2437 on: June 01, 2018, 12:06:02 pm »

So everyone is back or ascended except me.
Don't worry too much about the one mistake, Smoke Mirrors. Your character was memorable for all the demonology and story writing.

I’m running a game/mechanics test called Fate/Mechanics Test. Feel free to check it out.

randomgenericusername

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2438 on: June 01, 2018, 12:15:18 pm »

No? You're with Aaron and Axeworth in the outside, like he just said. That's where the ascended are going to be soon, I think.
The dog behind the man behind the beard.
Immortality like that would be even more game breaking than four Aaron's in one place.
You're both so obviously scum that this is a surprisingly difficult decision.

Enemy post

• Bay Watcher
  • Modder/GM
    • View Profile
« Reply #2439 on: June 02, 2018, 12:52:56 pm »

After mistakenly getting Pguhyuh's name wrong again, Dennis thinks for a moment.

"Hey, so if everybody's alive again...MY OX!!!"

Backed by the light of a new dawn, an enormous black ox lumbers into the room and unleashes a bellowing MOO.

"Ox! You're finally back!"

Dennis hugs the ox's neck and tugs playfully on one of his horns before dragging Serrana, Erlath, and (if possible) Reynald over.

"Look everyone! It's my ox! Everything we went through, all that stuff we did, it was all worth it for this! Ox, meet my remaining friends! This is Sarah, she's nice and talks to ghosts! With her is...some other guy! And that's Quiz, the best ruthless killer you'll ever meet!"

Dennis then spends the rest of the turn doing a joyous improvised dance.

(I hope it's alright to assume the mass resurrection brought back Dennis' ox. I'll come up with a different action if this one isn't allowed.)
My mods and forum games.

Dustan Hache

• Bay Watcher
  • What protagonist?
    • View Profile
« Reply #2440 on: June 02, 2018, 01:01:33 pm »

Reynald would stand starring at the remains of Cilber. Was this truly the end of it all? Him being a crusader for a crusade that never happened? All the horrors he experienced, all the fighting, and it was for nothing? For the first time since the darkness fell across the land Reynald felt lost, hopeless, Purposeless.
I figure at some point, you're just gonna run outta fucks to give and just off yourself whenever you get hurt at all. It's not like there's any downsides to it. Hangover? Suicide will fix that. Stubbed your toe? Suicide. Headache? Suicide. Papercut? Suicide.

Tiruin

• Bay Watcher
  • Life is too short for worries
    • View Profile
« Reply #2441 on: June 02, 2018, 01:11:43 pm »

Err, continue with the shrine business. I'm lost given that one paragraph; apologies.

Reynald would stand starring at the remains of Cilber. Was this truly the end of it all? Him being a crusader for a crusade that never happened? All the horrors he experienced, all the fighting, and it was for nothing? For the first time since the darkness fell across the land Reynald felt lost, hopeless, Purposeless.
Hopefully interrupting this reverie, Serrana greets Reynald in silence.

Dark One

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2442 on: June 02, 2018, 02:08:17 pm »

Turn 91

Dennis

Dennis walks over and pokes at the remains of the battle with his glaive, stirring them around a bit. Huh. He then says: I can't believe it. And that guy, too. Honestly, I pretty much thought he was gonna snake us eventually...But no. He actually did it. I'd like to say somethin'...impudent, you know? Somethin' to take the wind out of his sails. But no. I've got t' admit it... Lysander saved the world.

After mistakenly getting Pguhyuh's name wrong again, Dennis thinks for a moment. Hey, so if everybody's alive again...MY OX!!! - he exclaimed in euphoria.

[5] Backed by the light of a new dawn, an enormous black ox lumbers into the room and unleashes a bellowing: MOO. Dennis hugs the ox's neck and tugs playfully on one of his horns before dragging Serrana, Erlath, and (if possible) Reynald over. Look everyone! It's my ox! Everything we went through, all that stuff we did, it was all worth it for this! Ox, meet my remaining friends! This is Sarah, she's nice and talks to ghosts! With her is...some other guy! And that's Quiz, the best ruthless killer you'll ever meet! - Dennis introduced his companions to his beloved friend.

[1] He then attempts to perform a joyous improvised dance, but jumping wildly he falls over and breaks his leg!

Reynald Smithson

[4] Reynald stands starring at the remains of Cilber. Was this truly the end of it all? Him being a crusader for a crusade that never happened? All the horrors he experienced, all the fighting, and it was for nothing? For the first time since the darkness fell across the land Reynald felt lost, hopeless, Purposeless. Suddenly a beam of light shone upon him from the skies; his armor was shining like the most excellent silver. A chariot made of sunlight descended shortly after and he heard a familiar voice: Come with us. Take a rest mighty crusader, but remain watchful. There are other chains devoid of justice! - it said, making the chariot land gracefully on Cilber's remains.

Serrana Weraldfaren

[6] Guided by Erlath, Serrana approached the altar of the cathedral and touched it. She felt a strong surge of spiritual energy, and then a spectre changing shapes appeared in front of her. You were so lost all the time my child, while the answer was within your grasp at every moment! - the spirit said.

Players

Dennis: -25 HP

GM Notes

Looking at Dennis this turn, it's a fine example of two faces of RNGesus.

Enemy post

• Bay Watcher
  • Modder/GM
    • View Profile
« Reply #2443 on: June 02, 2018, 02:15:17 pm »

I'm not even mad, breaking a leg there is perfect. I'll wait and see what others do before posting my action. Is the portal back to Height Keep still around?

*Also, I'm so glad I got a 5.

**Eh, might as well go ahead.
« Last Edit: June 03, 2018, 05:57:04 pm by Enemy post »
My mods and forum games.

randomgenericusername

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2444 on: June 02, 2018, 02:53:14 pm »

Pguh was just vaporized by an energy beam, it's safe to assume that the abyss shard it was linked it was destroyed, but you can try to search his remains.
The dog behind the man behind the beard.
Immortality like that would be even more game breaking than four Aaron's in one place.
You're both so obviously scum that this is a surprisingly difficult decision.
Pages: 1 ... 161 162 [163] 164 165 166