Once Dark Rolls dies?
- 2 (28.6%)
Wouldn't sequelitis kill it?
- 0 (0%)
Obligatory joke option!
- 3 (42.9%)

Total Members Voted: 7

Pages: 1 ... 109 110 [111] 112 113 ... 166

Author Topic: Undead Hunt - Dark Age Upon Us - The End  (Read 174305 times)

randomgenericusername

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Undead Hunt - Dark Age Upon Us - Between lightning and dread [9/10]
« Reply #1650 on: October 10, 2017, 04:35:44 pm »

But the ember could be important, maybe they could make Smoke strong or even ascend and become a demon lord. Also I think he wants to revive Maelstrom. That is a bad thing.
He said he would leave you in peace. So either you have a rematch with Maelstrom later, or you piss off thunderlord and his army of badasses now. Which is worse? Personally, I feel that getting Everyone in your area killed is much worse than a potential rematch.
I have the feeling he doesn't just want the ashes. He probably would want revenge too and If I gave him the ashes he could just kill me with them. Also he is currently fighting our temporal ally.

Wait, maybe I can try to diplomacy now.
The dog behind the man behind the beard.
Immortality like that would be even more game breaking than four Aaron's in one place.
You're both so obviously scum that this is a surprisingly difficult decision.

Dustan Hache

• Bay Watcher
  • What protagonist?
    • View Profile
« Reply #1651 on: October 10, 2017, 04:43:43 pm »

In case you can't tell, he's occupied with the dread lord currently. On top of that he has more minions, more powerful minions, and is actively hunting you down because of that ember. If you run or try to run from him, he will simply return later and be hostile to you for certain. He could also have Alexander and the darkriders kick your face in before you can depart. Just saying.
I figure at some point, you're just gonna run outta fucks to give and just off yourself whenever you get hurt at all. It's not like there's any downsides to it. Hangover? Suicide will fix that. Stubbed your toe? Suicide. Headache? Suicide. Papercut? Suicide.

randomgenericusername

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1652 on: October 10, 2017, 04:47:24 pm »

I already edited my action.
Immortality like that would be even more game breaking than four Aaron's in one place.

Enemy post

• Bay Watcher
  • Modder/GM
    • View Profile
« Reply #1653 on: October 10, 2017, 04:50:47 pm »

Kupameth! We didn't knew you were in the keep and if we sealed your place we are sorry. We can give you the whole place now since all of his original inhabitants are gone. You don't have to fight, if you need something we can help you.

Are you giving my castle away to Kupameth? Also, I think we should try to kill Kupameth and then give the embers to the Thunderlord. I think Aaron needs Kupameth dead for some dragon-related stuff.
My mods and forum games.
Enemy post has claimed the title of Dragonsong the Harmonic of Melodious Exaltion!

randomgenericusername

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1654 on: October 10, 2017, 04:52:53 pm »

Do we really need the keep? We are getting the village either way and we will probably have the Cathedral as a safe haven too. The keep is already looted and empty and if we really need to go to it later we could ask to our possibly new ally Kupameth to let us inside his new keep.

crazyabe

• Bay Watcher
  • I didn't start the fire...Just added the gasoline!
    • View Profile
« Reply #1655 on: October 10, 2017, 05:00:45 pm »

I Seek out other demons to slay now.
Quote from: MonkeyMarkMario, 2023
“Don’t quote me.”
nothing here.

Enemy post

• Bay Watcher
  • Modder/GM
    • View Profile
Re: Undead Hunt - Dark Age Upon Us - For whom the bell tolls [8/10]
« Reply #1656 on: October 10, 2017, 05:07:41 pm »

I guess we can lose the keep, but this is what I meant by Glass needing to kill him.

[6 +3] The visions you received weren't events of ancient times, they happened mere days ago! You were left in Axewrath to become the next dragonmaster, and eventually become a dragon just like Qloth in the ages past. I can't tell you more than this. - spirit stopped for a moment, then said: Somewhere in this keep, where you can be close to the blackened sun, lurks a powerful opponent. During life he was one of the most powerful mortals in history of Axewrath, and even won a duel with one of the dragonmasters. The dread knight awaits, and he's a patient one. Don't try any surprise attacks or ambush tacticts, it can feel your heartbeat and sense your souls. He may be even watching us, listening to every word of our conversation. If you can defeat him, you may free soul of your predecessor and technically become a dragonmaster. - as the spirit said last words, it faded out and disappeared.

It says if Aaron defeats him he could become a dragonmaster, and from there maybe a dragon.
My mods and forum games.
Enemy post has claimed the title of Dragonsong the Harmonic of Melodious Exaltion!

randomgenericusername

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1657 on: October 10, 2017, 05:13:09 pm »

We don't know if its "this" dread knight, I don't want to kill him and the spirit might have lied about it. Also we can kill him later but I prefer we don't attemp now because we are weakened and don't have everyone in the group yet. Also Aaron already tried to diplomacy him too so we pretty much already lost that challenge and opportunity.
« Last Edit: October 10, 2017, 05:14:59 pm by randomgenericusername »

Glass

• Bay Watcher
  • Also known as the Chroniqler
    • View Profile
Re: Undead Hunt - Dark Age Upon Us - For whom the bell tolls [8/10]
« Reply #1658 on: October 10, 2017, 07:02:55 pm »

I guess we can lose the keep, but this is what I meant by Glass needing to kill him.

[6 +3] The visions you received weren't events of ancient times, they happened mere days ago! You were left in Axewrath to become the next dragonmaster, and eventually become a dragon just like Qloth in the ages past. I can't tell you more than this. - spirit stopped for a moment, then said: Somewhere in this keep, where you can be close to the blackened sun, lurks a powerful opponent. During life he was one of the most powerful mortals in history of Axewrath, and even won a duel with one of the dragonmasters. The dread knight awaits, and he's a patient one. Don't try any surprise attacks or ambush tacticts, it can feel your heartbeat and sense your souls. He may be even watching us, listening to every word of our conversation. If you can defeat him, you may free soul of your predecessor and technically become a dragonmaster. - as the spirit said last words, it faded out and disappeared.

It says if Aaron defeats him he could become a dragonmaster, and from there maybe a dragon.
Do we actually know that this guy was the one that I needed to kill?
Quote from: FallacyOfUrist (on Discord, 11/15/21)
Glass is, as usual, correct.
Yep, as ever, I bestow upon Glass the expected +1
I'm gonna say we go with whatever Glass's idea is.

randomgenericusername

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1659 on: October 10, 2017, 07:25:40 pm »

We don't know IC or have confirmed it OOC so we better not risk trying to murder our temporal ally.

Enemy post

• Bay Watcher
  • Modder/GM
    • View Profile
« Reply #1660 on: October 10, 2017, 09:46:00 pm »

Alright, I guess we'll try diplomacy.

Help Pguhyuh.

"I'm the legal owner of the keep now, he can give it to you if need be."
« Last Edit: October 10, 2017, 10:08:57 pm by Enemy post »
My mods and forum games.

Smoke Mirrors

• Bay Watcher
  • Do I exist yet?
    • View Profile
« Reply #1661 on: October 10, 2017, 09:49:25 pm »

Alright, I guess we'll try diplomacy.

Encourage Lysander.
Encourage me to do what?
Don't worry too much about the one mistake, Smoke Mirrors. Your character was memorable for all the demonology and story writing.

I’m running a game/mechanics test called Fate/Mechanics Test. Feel free to check it out.

Enemy post

• Bay Watcher
  • Modder/GM
    • View Profile
« Reply #1662 on: October 10, 2017, 09:53:02 pm »

Sorry, I meant Pguhyuh.
My mods and forum games.

spazyak

• Bay Watcher
  • Imagine a working link to Rickroll here
    • View Profile
« Reply #1663 on: October 11, 2017, 09:58:19 am »

Walk torwards the village
GENERATION 31:
The first time you see this, copy it into your signature on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.
Ravioli Ravioli, the old broad died so now I play a Demon Loli.
Sig-texts!

Dark One

• Bay Watcher
  • 'What do I care for your suffering?'
    • View Profile
« Reply #1664 on: October 12, 2017, 07:00:18 am »

I'll most probably update tomorrow.
Pages: 1 ... 109 110 [111] 112 113 ... 166