Once Dark Rolls dies?
- 2 (28.6%)
Wouldn't sequelitis kill it?
- 0 (0%)
Obligatory joke option!
- 3 (42.9%)

Total Members Voted: 7

Pages: 1 ... 31 32 [33] 34 35 ... 166

Author Topic: Undead Hunt - Dark Age Upon Us - The End  (Read 174075 times)

NRDL

• Bay Watcher
  • I Actually Like Elves
    • View Profile
Re: Undead Hunt - Dark Age Upon Us: Tryumph of inquisitor [6/6]
« Reply #480 on: July 13, 2017, 02:08:04 am »

Crap, my guy is going to be sooo guilty about this when he wakes up.
GOD DAMN IT NRDL.
NRDL will roll a die and decide how sadistic and insane he's feeling well you do.

Dark One

• Bay Watcher
  • 'What do I care for your suffering?'
    • View Profile
Re: Undead Hunt - Dark Age Upon Us: Cooking with Rotting Chef [6/6]
« Reply #481 on: July 13, 2017, 08:23:59 am »

Turn 24

[Lysander: 1, Rotting Chef: 2] Help! There is an undead cook in here - Lysander shouted to alert others then took his black ember and charged a dark bolt, then forwarded it at rotten chef. Undead tried to block the bolt with his cleaver and part of dark energy backfired at Lysander! The cleaver was bent by force of the bolt!

[Dennis: 6, Rotting Chef: 4] Hearing screams, peasant rushed to aid his newly met companion. In a streak of dumb luck, he leaped at undead with a wild charge and hit it at bloated chest, embedding the pitchfork in wound. However, when he quickly pulled it out, some strange bile poured out of the wound straight into his eyes, blinding him and slightly burning his face!

[2] Aaron just stared in silence at energetical shackles bonding him, then made a long sigh. Dragons damnit. - he said, attempting to become corporeal once again and free himself, but somehow he couldn't. At least he didn't make it worse.

Did you just send wanderer guy to the underworld? Okay, I didnt really like him that much but he is still part of the group. Can someone try to... I dont know, unbanish him? Pretty sure that isnt possible. - Pguhyuh said concerned.

[1] Then he attempted to put amethyst crystal into the ring with empty gem socket, but all of a sudden it crumbled into dust!

[3] He was able to salvage some of the amethyst dust however and put it in an empty sack he had strapped to robe. Might be useful some day.

[2] Then with Smoke they headed to kitchen to help with fighting undead. Pguhyuh wanted demon to shoot a tar ball at chef, but Dennis was blocking the shot.

When demonologist went to help others, demigoddess was waiting for him by the entrance. Inquisitor used this opportunity to introduce himself to her: Greetings Lyirah. I am Reynald Smithsson of the inquisition. - he said, then asked: You don't seem like a demon, nor do you seem to be undead or spirit. What are you?

[3] I understand your curiosity Reynald. I am Windrock Lyirah, firstborn of Dhynn the rock giant and a long forgotten goddess of wind. I am a demigoddess in search of my origin and power. - she replied and Reynald excused himself for a moment to investigate corpse of Undead Duke.

[4] Apart from wounds left by himself, there's not much to see on the mummified body. The warlord had to die of old age. Next Reynald proceeded to check duke's equipment. The greatsword that he weilded was a masterwork quality flamberge with gilded handle that was encrusted with rubies and ambers. The pommel of flamberge's handle was shaped like a head of a dragon, and there was a scripture on the blade - several runes and glyphs surrounding a fire-breathing dragon. While not being an expert regarding dragon worship, inquisitor recognised the weapon as Dragonruler Greatsword of legends his mother used to tell him when he was just a child. Next Reynald thought about checking Duke's armor, but there was something strapped to his side that caught his attention. A small, leather-bound book. The skin on it's cover was resembling a human skin. There were some gold ornaments on the cover as well. The title of this book was Et Aenferne, and it emanated with demonic powers so much that even he could feel it.

[4] Taking a look at duke's armor then, he saw a fine quality aged plate armor. In addition to it's good protective values, Reynald could feel some protective charm put on it as well.

[6] The last thing that inquisitor found was an amulet on duke's neck. An emerald gem with what would seem a tear of amethyst within it. There was something wrong with it, perhaps exorcist or demonologist should see it first.

[6] Jeremiah finally woke up, with screams and tears he tried to un-banish Aaron, but all that he could do was to set up a bond with him and projection of him stuck in his cell. Exorcist could hear moaning of damned in the Underworld, perhaps there is a way to speak with him.

Dead Chef: -60 HP [20/80]

Dennis: -5 HP, temporary blindness for 4 turns
Aaron: 3 turns to corporeality
Jeremiah: woke up, formed a bond with Aaron so he could set up his projection
Reynald: Found Dragonruler Greatsword, Et Aenferne tome, Aged plate armor and Suspicious emerald amulet
Pguhyuh: Lost amethyst crystal, received amethyst dust
Lysander: -10 HP

OOC

You can try to speak with Aaron. Some items have to be identified first. Blindness gives -2 to all rolls.

Dragonruler Greatsword - needs to be identified by dragon worshipper
Et Aenferne tome - 20 arcane damage, 30 fire damage, 5 physical damage, AoE blast and wave attacks
Aged plate armor - 4 protection class, wards off dark spirits
Suspicious emerald amulet - needs to be identified by exorcist

Glass

• Bay Watcher
  • Also known as the Chroniqler
    • View Profile
« Reply #482 on: July 13, 2017, 08:42:08 am »

*sigh*
Well hi there, Jeremiah. Try to be a bit more careful next time.

Again, try to resume corporeality.

*snrk*

EDIT:
The last thing that inquisitor found was an amulet on duke's neck. An emerald gem with what would seem a tear of amethyst within it. There was something wrong with it, perhaps exorcist or demonologist should see it first.
Just going out on a limb here: it's sapphire. Green sapphire with a hint of purple in it.
(Sapphire comes in every color but red, because a red sapphire is a ruby. Other than that, yeah, full spectrum.)
« Last Edit: July 13, 2017, 08:47:28 am by Glass »
Quote from: FallacyOfUrist (on Discord, 11/15/21)
Glass is, as usual, correct.
Yep, as ever, I bestow upon Glass the expected +1
I'm gonna say we go with whatever Glass's idea is.

randomgenericusername

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #483 on: July 13, 2017, 08:44:16 am »

Another undead, but this one seems under control.
Return with inquisitor guy just as he takes the demonic book. Grab it inmediatly!
Ooooohhhh so much demonic power in this! My god, is that human skin?
Amazing!

Then try to combine my Torn manuscript with amethyst dust. Smoke will strike at the chef with his lethal blades. Read human skin book.
(I need this for undead, sorry if other demonologist wanted it)
The dog behind the man behind the beard.
Immortality like that would be even more game breaking than four Aaron's in one place.
You're both so obviously scum that this is a surprisingly difficult decision.

Dark One

• Bay Watcher
  • 'What do I care for your suffering?'
    • View Profile
« Reply #484 on: July 13, 2017, 08:55:35 am »

*snrk*

Sent you a PM with info about the sword.

randomgenericusername

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #485 on: July 13, 2017, 09:04:38 am »

(How is brimstone obtained?)
Immortality like that would be even more game breaking than four Aaron's in one place.

Dustan Hache

• Bay Watcher
  • What protagonist?
    • View Profile
« Reply #486 on: July 13, 2017, 09:08:29 am »

Another undead, but this one seems under control.
Return with inquisitor guy just as he takes the demonic book. Grab it inmediatly!
Ooooohhhh so much demonic power in this! My god, is that human skin?
Amazing!

"excuse me, I didn't say you could have it!"
keep the book out of reach of his grabby hands. Maybe try to read it myself out of curiosity, preferably while resting.
I figure at some point, you're just gonna run outta fucks to give and just off yourself whenever you get hurt at all. It's not like there's any downsides to it. Hangover? Suicide will fix that. Stubbed your toe? Suicide. Headache? Suicide. Papercut? Suicide.

Enemy post

• Bay Watcher
  • Modder/GM
    • View Profile
« Reply #487 on: July 13, 2017, 09:52:29 am »

"HA HA HA HAAAA!!!"

Faith Boost and attack the cook again.
My mods and forum games.
Enemy post has claimed the title of Dragonsong the Harmonic of Melodious Exaltion!

randomgenericusername

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #488 on: July 13, 2017, 10:00:25 am »

...Why would you even want that book, its made of HUMAN flesh and imbued with demonic power.

Maybe we could just share it, I can read and try to translate the parts you dont understand.

Read book together, if he wants to.

Smoke Mirrors

• Bay Watcher
  • Do I exist yet?
    • View Profile
« Reply #489 on: July 13, 2017, 10:11:06 am »

Hey! I don't have a demon to tank for me, I could use the book more than you.
Don't worry too much about the one mistake, Smoke Mirrors. Your character was memorable for all the demonology and story writing.

I’m running a game/mechanics test called Fate/Mechanics Test. Feel free to check it out.

Glass

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #490 on: July 13, 2017, 10:12:46 am »

*snrk*

Sent you a PM with info about the sword.
I saw it. I'm pleased with it.
Other players: you'll need me for the sword to be useable. I'll explain when you ask me in-game.
EDIT: Well, useable at full power.
« Last Edit: July 13, 2017, 10:15:02 am by Glass »

randomgenericusername

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #491 on: July 13, 2017, 11:17:29 am »

Hey! I don't have a demon to tank for me, I could use the book more than you.
You can already do fire damage, I can only do arcane damage. I need the book to fight undead or i would be sitting doing nothing while both me AND my demon could be both attacking at the same time.

Smoke Mirrors

• Bay Watcher
  • Do I exist yet?
    • View Profile
« Reply #492 on: July 13, 2017, 11:29:05 am »

But then I'll sit back and only be able to do 10 damage at a time.
Don't worry too much about the one mistake, Smoke Mirrors. Your character was memorable for all the demonology and story writing.

I’m running a game/mechanics test called Fate/Mechanics Test. Feel free to check it out.

Dustan Hache

• Bay Watcher
  • What protagonist?
    • View Profile
« Reply #493 on: July 13, 2017, 11:29:35 am »

...Why would you even want that book, its made of HUMAN flesh and imbued with demonic power.

Maybe we could just share it, I can read and try to translate the parts you dont understand.

Read book together, if he wants to.
"You could just ask to have the book, or wait for me to hand it to whoever I see fit and get it from them.  I won't try to be a expert on demonology, but a wise man once said: 'know thy enemy, and more importantly know thyself'."
I figure at some point, you're just gonna run outta fucks to give and just off yourself whenever you get hurt at all. It's not like there's any downsides to it. Hangover? Suicide will fix that. Stubbed your toe? Suicide. Headache? Suicide. Papercut? Suicide.

Glass

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #494 on: July 13, 2017, 01:54:36 pm »

SM, NRDL, actions please.
Pages: 1 ... 31 32 [33] 34 35 ... 166