Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 50 51 [52] 53 54 ... 95

Author Topic: BYOR 0 - Game Over: Everyone Dies, SK wins  (Read 193385 times)

Tiruin

• Bay Watcher
  • Life is too short for worries
    • View Profile
Re: BYOR 0 - Day 1: Bring Out The Lanterns
« Reply #765 on: June 07, 2017, 09:33:20 pm »

Anyone know the votes? I might prefer a FoU lynch but would rather not tie :)
Votecount Webadict please
PFP spluttery net ;~;

webadict

• Bay Watcher
  • Former King of the Mafia
    • View Profile
Re: BYOR 0: Timer Dings. Locking Thread. Sending Roles (100%)
« Reply #766 on: June 07, 2017, 09:44:19 pm »

This shall be our guide's music.

As the sun sets, the scene moves across our remaining suspects. Each face significantly different and surprisingly the same, their emotions ranging and varying.

But, we need a bit of an emotional uprising. Tensions were high today. And so we need to loosen up.

Flabort is the unlucky one today. With nothing to go on, and no one willing to volunteer, we arrive through a series of events where flabort, reminds them their efforts are futile. Perhaps there were those among the few, but too many found reason not to reason.

And we're here. In Sundown, there is a gallows in the middle of town. The girls have hog tied flabort, dragging her kicking and screaming to this relic of a long lost age.

But, as they load her into the noose, they find something altogether unremarkable. Origamiscienceguy has already been placed inside, with a little note from the Sheriff himself.

'Sorry it had to be this way, but rules are rules.'

And before anyone knew what to do, flabort had found a way to escape justice for another day.

flabort has been lynched!

flabort has come back to life!

origamiscienceguy has been modkilled!

origamiscienceguy was Skanderbeg (town).

Vote Count
------------------------
4maskwolf -
doll - flabort,
FallacyOfUrist - hector13, Persus13, Jack A T,
flabort - doll, 4maskwolf, Lenglon, Pozzai, Tea,
hector13 -
Jack A T -
Lenglon-Shakerag - Shakerag,
origamascienceguy -
Persus13 -
Pozzai -
Tea -
TheBiggerFish - TheDarkStar, Tiruin,
TheDarkStar - flabort,
Tiruin -
TolyK - FallacyOfUrist,
No Lynch -

Not Voting - origamascienceguy, TolyK, TheBiggerFish,

Shorten - doll, Persus13,
Oppose Shorten - hector13,

9 To Hammer. Day Ends on Wednesday, June 7th at 8:00 PM CST. There is no Extension available.

Quote from: Current Rules
Survival - The Mafiakill does not count toward the 1 action per Phase limit.

It is now Night. Night ends Friday, June 9th around 8:00 PM CST or when all actions have been received. If you do not wish to action this Phase, please send me a message saying so.

Skanderbeg

(Auto) Lord Of Albania: You have two votes.
(1-Shot, Day) Nobleman [target/self]: The target is unlynchable until the following Day.
(1-Shot, Night) Command [target]: Target is unable to use a Mafiakill action. Ever.

webadict

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: BYOR 0 - Night 1: Hanging Out
« Reply #767 on: June 09, 2017, 11:44:26 pm »

I don't have enough time to update this at this time. I'll update tomorrow. My apologies!

webadict

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: BYOR 0 - Night 1: Hanging Out
« Reply #768 on: June 10, 2017, 12:47:30 pm »

The sun rises above Sundown and we find ourselves one down.

The body of the local coffee shop owner lies before you. On her body, you find a syringe, filled with... Well, probably nothing good.

You see the scraps of a fight where Persus13 has been, but it looks like she's still back.

But, now that you're looking about... Where's Pozzai? She's nowhere around here.

I guess that makes two down.

doll has been killed!

doll was 400,000 Grams Of Caffeine (town).

Persus13 has been killed!

Persus13 has come back to life.

Pozzai has been killed!

Pozzai cannot be found!

Vote Count
------------------------
4maskwolf -
FallacyOfUrist -
flabort -
hector13 -
Jack A T -
Lenglon-Shakerag -
Persus13 -
Tea -
TheBiggerFish -
TheDarkStar -
Tiruin -
TolyK -
No Lynch -

Not Voting - FallacyOfUrist, flabort, hector13, Jack A T, Lenglon, Persus13, Shakerag, TheDarkStar, Tiruin, TheBiggerFish, TolyK,

7 To Hammer. Day Ends on Thursday, June 15th around 8:00 PM CST.. There is an Extension available.

Quote from: Current Rules
Survival - The Mafiakill does not count toward the 1 action per Phase limit.

It is now Day 2.

400,000 Grams of Caffeine

(Auto) 400,000 Grams of Caffeine: You start the game with 400,000 grams of caffeine. When you run out of Caffeine, you die from the crash. You are allowed to go below 0 Grams of Caffeine, borrowing your extra from the Coffee Mafia, who break your legs.
[REDACTED]
(Night) Caffeine Rush [target]: The target becomes unblockable. Forever. This costs you 20,000 grams of caffeine, slowly injected into them over their entire lifetime.
(Night) Stimulate [target]: Grant the target one additional action during the Night. Forever. This costs you 50,000 grams of caffeine.
(2-Shot, Night) Lethal Dose [target]: 200,000 grams of caffeine are injected into your target. You know, to account for variance.
(1-Shot) Transcendence: Use your remaining Caffeine supply. When you use this action, you gain an unlimited number of actions, all of which are unblockable.
« Last Edit: June 12, 2017, 09:52:14 pm by webadict »

Tea

• Bay Watcher
  • ~
    • View Profile
Re: BYOR 0 - Day 2: One Up, One Down, And One Nowhere Around
« Reply #769 on: June 10, 2017, 01:21:42 pm »

Some jerk took away my vote. Really hoping that that's not permanent :/. Also, PFP.

To be more clear, Tiruin-
1) What does "initiative of communication" mean?

2) Who are you referring to when you say flabort's emotional reaction to his lynch makes sense because he is being voted by someone in absentia??

3)

This activity spike is with communication and people communicating with a certain set of other players around them. This communication is usually with those that they feel wary with or feel like they're going to benefit more about knowing--which, I do believe, is why people DID jump on Pozzai and collaterally, you, because this 'newbie' is only sticking to 'what he knows', and thus may give off an 'outside' impression.
Personally, this is translated to 'scum', because (and I presume a lot here in context) people at times have the tendency to group 'unfamiliarity/strange behavior' with being scum. And personally this is either my own noting of a 'town'-ish tell, or a tell on behavior that denotes reactiveness to anything sensed or focused on, or superficial scumminess. {because I've seen scum do this, but not in a comprehensive/deep way that they even follow up}
I honestly have no idea what this answer has to do with the question it was supposed to be responding to.
(in this post). I'm trying to understand your play yesterday, in that you seemed to be very cagey and to be dropping softclaims everywhere. You then encouraged TolyK to press you. You then started giving a reason behind many of those cagey softclaims. I don't understand why you felt the need to be so much less cagey about what you'd been saying about your role at that point. Can you elaborate on that?

And while we're at it, I don't understand what prompted the activity spike tangent?? Is the main idea of it that you had a light townread on Pozzai and that you're explaining your thought process for it?

Tea

• Bay Watcher
  • ~
    • View Profile
« Reply #770 on: June 10, 2017, 01:26:43 pm »

Umm, with the last two links I was trying to link to Tiruin's most recent post here but accidentally linked to the first quoted post within it.

TheDarkStar

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #771 on: June 10, 2017, 01:30:15 pm »

Shakerag-Lenglon: Why did you target me last night?
flabort: You targeted doll last night. I find this suspicious, given that doll flipped town and suspected you were a mafia redirector.
Don't die; it's bad for your health!

it happened it happened it happen im so hyped to actually get attacked now

Lenglon

• Bay Watcher
  • Everyone cries, the question is what follows it.
    • View Profile
« Reply #772 on: June 10, 2017, 02:40:53 pm »

TDS: I don't feel like answering that right now. maybe later. maybe not.

4mask:I notice your name isn't listed in the "not voting" section along with tea's, did you lose your vote as well?

TolyK: I notice your name IS in the "not voting" section, so I assume you have a vote. Will you be using it today?

Flabort: sooo..... about that roleflip that didn't happen...
((I don't think heating something that is right above us to a ridiculous degree is very smart. Worst case scenario we become +metal statues+. This is a finely crafted metal statue. It is encrusted with sharkmist and HMRC. On the item is an image of HMRC and Pancaek. Pancaek is laughing. The HMRC is melting. The artwork relates to the encasing of the HMRC in metal by Pancaek during the Mission of Many People.))

TheBiggerFish

• Bay Watcher
  • Somewhere around here.
    • View Profile
« Reply #773 on: June 10, 2017, 02:41:49 pm »

Well that's odd.  Why is there a redaction in doll's flip?
Sigtext

It has been determined that Trump is an average unladen swallow travelling northbound at his maximum sustainable speed of -3 Obama-cubits per second in the middle of a class 3 hurricane.

TheBiggerFish

• Bay Watcher
  • Somewhere around here.
    • View Profile
« Reply #774 on: June 10, 2017, 03:16:03 pm »

doll:Can you still talk?  If you can still talk, who did you target?
Sigtext

It has been determined that Trump is an average unladen swallow travelling northbound at his maximum sustainable speed of -3 Obama-cubits per second in the middle of a class 3 hurricane.

webadict

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #775 on: June 10, 2017, 03:17:20 pm »

Do you not know what dead means?

TheDarkStar

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #776 on: June 10, 2017, 03:26:48 pm »

doll did not visit me (and he probably didn't visit anyone else, since the planned kills didn't even happen) but flabort did visit doll. doll's stated plan was to visit everyone and since he flipped town with the role he claimed I see no reason to doubt him. To me, it seems likely that flabort blocked doll.

flabort: Explain last night.
Don't die; it's bad for your health!

it happened it happened it happen im so hyped to actually get attacked now

TolyK

• Bay Watcher
  • Nowan Ilfideme
    • View Profile
« Reply #777 on: June 10, 2017, 03:42:53 pm »

Lenglon:
TolyK: I notice your name IS in the "not voting" section, so I assume you have a vote. Will you be using it today?
Yep. In this post.

Also, did you get anything today? If you did, don't use it yet. Same question/request to Shakerag.

Flabort:
Quote from: Lenglon
Flabort: sooo..... about that roleflip that didn't happen...
Why did you not flip?
What changed in your role, if anything?
What did you do tonight, specifically?
My Mafia Stats
just do whatevery tolyK and blame it as a bastard mod
Shakerag: Who are you personally suspicious of?
At this point?  TolyK.

Shakerag

• Bay Watcher
  • Just here for the schadenfreude.
    • View Profile
« Reply #778 on: June 10, 2017, 03:48:12 pm »

TDS: I don't feel like answering that right now. maybe later. maybe not.
Oh come on, now; that's a little rude.

TheBiggerFish

• Bay Watcher
  • Somewhere around here.
    • View Profile
« Reply #779 on: June 10, 2017, 03:51:58 pm »

Do you not know what dead means?
I wasn't sure if it was dead, or dead-dead.  Thank you for clarifying.
Sigtext

Pages: 1 ... 50 51 [52] 53 54 ... 95