Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 39 40 [41] 42 43 ... 95

Author Topic: BYOR 0 - Game Over: Everyone Dies, SK wins  (Read 193567 times)

Lenglon

• Bay Watcher
  • Everyone cries, the question is what follows it.
    • View Profile
Re: BYOR 0 - Day 1: Lenglon and Shakerag Fusion Dance
« Reply #600 on: June 05, 2017, 10:46:23 am »

Persus - thank you very much.
TolyK - please st least FoS your hypothedical vote target. I get it, you plan on not voting for literally all day, but I still want your hypothedical vote.
Doll - case 1 is convincing to me, case 2 is stretched. Flabort has been idle for a long while and the most recent major event to his reentry to the game was my fusion with Shakerag. having said that...
Flabort - dolls case regarding your interactions with doll and WIFOM seems convincing to me, and Im willing to D1 lynch you over it unless you can counter it well. I also agree with 4mask's analysis of your readslist, now that he pointed it out, and in a comparison of lynching you and lynching FoU it seems that more people have interacted with you so Im guessing that lynching you will give us more information.
PPE:
eh? @ lynching TBF - I missed that rally somehow. whos voting him?
((I don't think heating something that is right above us to a ridiculous degree is very smart. Worst case scenario we become +metal statues+. This is a finely crafted metal statue. It is encrusted with sharkmist and HMRC. On the item is an image of HMRC and Pancaek. Pancaek is laughing. The HMRC is melting. The artwork relates to the encasing of the HMRC in metal by Pancaek during the Mission of Many People.))

Pozzai

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #601 on: June 05, 2017, 10:46:41 am »

TheDarkStar had a few thoughts about Doll that mirrored mine, and made a few other observations I liked.

His whole "why not just waste a scum nk instead of claiming to suicide" not followed up by any other pressure or attempts to undermine Doll, and later(albeit a fair bit later) just accepts the "well it'll be self-resolving" status of the whole deal seems natural and suspicious in a "I worry because I do not know" kind of way.

It's not anything "solid" but something I feel puts him above Flabort, TBF and Tea to me.

Pozzai

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #602 on: June 05, 2017, 10:47:39 am »

TDS, Tiruin and myself I think are the votes currently.

Lenglon

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #603 on: June 05, 2017, 10:50:37 am »

Why?
((I don't think heating something that is right above us to a ridiculous degree is very smart. Worst case scenario we become +metal statues+. This is a finely crafted metal statue. It is encrusted with sharkmist and HMRC. On the item is an image of HMRC and Pancaek. Pancaek is laughing. The HMRC is melting. The artwork relates to the encasing of the HMRC in metal by Pancaek during the Mission of Many People.))

Pozzai

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #605 on: June 05, 2017, 10:55:16 am »

Why?
[/quote]

I feel like I've gone over that a fair few times over the course of the thread. The questions that lead no where/that they seem to not care for answers about and a lack of fairly logical gaps at times. It's in my readslists, I'll find it for you when I get done re-reading FoU

TheDarkStar

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #606 on: June 05, 2017, 10:57:18 am »

Extend, will respond to people over the next few hours.
Don't die; it's bad for your health!

it happened it happened it happen im so hyped to actually get attacked now

Pozzai

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #607 on: June 05, 2017, 10:57:50 am »

@Fallacy

Can you walk me through your thoughts on Tolyk throughout the day?

What actions made you see him as one way or the other and how did that change?

Pozzai

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #608 on: June 05, 2017, 11:06:46 am »

@Lenglon

"TBF, opportunistic, originally called a Tea-Pozzai interaction weird, later as pressure arises on Pozzai, jumps it and joins in to second it, saying the weird interaction is now based on Pozzai buddying. Inability or unwillingness to answer questions as to point out where exactly those buddy interactions take place past "somewhere in this sentence" and to respond to where the line between a discussion of reads and a buddy attempt go and what they look for.
 Slight shade throwing for not reading up on past games, yet hasn't shown any interest in exploring past games of Pozzai or Tea.
 Doesn't seem to care about answers they get. Ie not checking or asking for the reads they initially asked for, missing answers repeatedly.
Small arrow upwards for the obliviousness of their own being. Seems fairly non-self-aware."

From #412 and

Unvote, Vote TBF

I don't feel superstrong about the TBF thing, a bunch of the things I have issues with is logic based, and Lenglon says it's not exactly TBF's forte. It also seems "too easy" in that everyone is basically "yeah we can kill off TBF" which is normally a huge warning sign that something is wrong, but if it's just a bunch of 3Ps instead of a mafia team, maybe irrelevant?

From #502

In-between in our little exchange where I asked you to talk about what meta you had on them if any which you answered in #428 I think?

Pozzai

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #609 on: June 05, 2017, 11:09:21 am »

@Fallacy

Can you walk me through your thoughts on Tolyk throughout the day?

What actions made you see him as one way or the other and how did that change?

EBWOP just in case.

Lenglon

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #610 on: June 05, 2017, 11:14:18 am »

Quote from: Pozzai
Why?

I feel like I've gone over that a fair few times over the course of the thread. The questions that lead no where/that they seem to not care for answers about and a lack of fairly logical gaps at times. It's in my readslists, I'll find it for you when I get done re-reading FoU
Oh, that.
That's just TBF being TBF.
unless it gets particularly eggregious, we run out of other people to vote, or what gets skipped gets suspicious, dont bother worrying about it.
Welcome to the wtf-tbf-bandwagon. we have lemonade. no cookies though, sorry. already ate em.
When I said hes a permanant nullread, I wasnt kidding around. Ive never seen him act towny, as any alignment.

Pozzai

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #611 on: June 05, 2017, 11:17:22 am »

Quote from: Pozzai
Why?

Oh, that.
That's just TBF being TBF.
unless it gets particularly eggregious, we run out of other people to vote, or what gets skipped gets suspicious, dont bother worrying about it.
Welcome to the wtf-tbf-bandwagon. we have lemonade. no cookies though, sorry. already ate em.
When I said hes a permanant nullread, I wasnt kidding around. Ive never seen him act towny, as any alignment.

Your meta on him was basically the main thing that didn't just make me double-down on him hard.

I am probably just going to move to Flabort despite being slightly salty about my initial play being called "bad" by Doll when he's basically saying the same thing I called Flabort out for like 600pages ago :P

What do you think about TDS?

Lenglon

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #612 on: June 05, 2017, 11:22:33 am »

TDS? I think hes asleep at the keyboard. he is a void where a player should be. he is the gap in presence that has fallen below the lynchline (aka TBF) simply through lack of existing.

hes not posted enough of signifigance.

TheDarkStar

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #613 on: June 05, 2017, 11:23:23 am »

TDS? I think hes asleep at the keyboard. he is a void where a player should be. he is the gap in presence that has fallen below the lynchline (aka TBF) simply through lack of existing.

hes not posted enough of signifigance.

It was also the weekend. People are usually less active over the weekend.
Don't die; it's bad for your health!

it happened it happened it happen im so hyped to actually get attacked now

Pozzai

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #614 on: June 05, 2017, 11:27:32 am »

Oh also about the TBF thing something I forgot to mention earlier was I thought it was weird that when Doll asked him "if I shoot Pozzai, what will you do next" and his initial reaction was just "I'd probably go after you if you're still alive"

But if I am scum(as TBF thinks at that time) and I get shot, either the next step you'd go to is surely either "lets go through the two scenarioes scum!Pozzai and town!Pozzai" or if skipping that initially, consider me a hit as scum(because that mirrors your belief) in which case the answer should NEVER be killing Doll, even if they survived, because they'd either have shot a teammate, they're an SK-type or they made a fake claim for "the play".

He answers that question like a person that either thinks, or knows that I'm town, or at least non-teamed scum.
Pages: 1 ... 39 40 [41] 42 43 ... 95