Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 206 207 [208] 209 210 ... 228

Author Topic: 888th Brigade: DAY OF THE PURGE  (Read 469376 times)

Questorhank

• Bay Watcher
  • I'll find something to put here... eventually
    • View Profile
Re: 888th Brigade: The day of the Medic.
« Reply #3105 on: December 07, 2018, 02:05:28 pm »

Man the main gun of Isabella.

Spoiler: Character Sheet (click to show/hide)
RTD Graveyard
Many people have gone missing or died.
I don't remember their names.

piecewise

• Bay Watcher
  • [TORTURE_FOR_FUN]
    • View Profile
    • Stuff
« Reply #3106 on: December 07, 2018, 06:22:12 pm »

Pile sandbags up to waist level on the train tracks and set them on fire.

Spoiler: Finalized Sheet (click to show/hide)
You carry lots of sandbags over to the tracks and light them on fire. They don't burn very well...the canvas bags burn but sand doesn't so you kind of just get a smoldering wall of slowly spilling sand.

Skipped me ya wally.

You didn't actually tell me how good the dropkicks were.  >:(
How sick were the kicks piece, HOW SICK WERE THE KICKS?!

Spoiler: Radioman (click to show/hide)
Its rather difficult to drop kick a corpse you see. Thats more...energetically falling on them. Now, had you given them the people's elbow or maybe a suplex, that would be worth describing. But as of right now I have no interest in explaining how mediocre your double footed pratfalls are.

"Hey Robert!  Not having luck with finding anything?  I'll trade ya four Nazi grenades for that radio you're lugging around.  Have you even used the thing?"

I'm going to assume Simon got an MP 40, because that was a really common Nazi SMG.

As an actual action, go board Isabella, and stand proud atop her while Ed gets her prepped for boarding the train.

Good assumption.

You stand up on the turret of your tank and cross your arms in a way you hope looks cool and intimidating in its sheer manly bravado.

"Many thanks, grease monkey, for your tireless doctoring of my gallant metal gal." you shout down at Ed, stamping your feet in a marching rhythm as you do.

"Alright, guess we're going in guns blazing instead of tryna be real sneaky beaky like."

walk towards the tank, after slinging the M1 and readying my STG once again. Absentmindedly try and clean the Luger before check that the safety is on and strapping on the holster (which I assume I looted, along with the gun) and holstering it. Prep a satchel charge, Just In CaseTM, and button down the hatch of the tank behind me once everyone's in.

This isn't a button down tank, its a V-neck~

[6] You use some soap, water and your toothbrush to clean the gun as best you can. You don't get it sparkling new, but its good enough to fire.  That done you climb into the tank.

Give Jimmy his Springfield back and then go board the tank.
Spoiler: Gwen Howell (click to show/hide)
You return the gun and then go climb into the tank.

Hop on the tank.
Spoiler: Carolina (click to show/hide)
You hop on the tank next to Simon.

"Nice use of teammate injuring and then homicidal charge at the enemies." He remarks. "Not quite as good as whats his face's mass murder and then getting shot, but hey, you're in a solid second place."

"I'll have you know I definitely have! What do you want it for?"
Board the tank since that seems the thing to do, and don't give Simon the radio quite yet.

Spoiler (click to show/hide)
You crawl into the increasingly crowded tank.

Man the main gun of Isabella.

Spoiler: Character Sheet (click to show/hide)
You take up the main gun in the now sardine can of a tank.

Once everyone is aboard who is getting aboard, drive the tank down alongside the tracks as far as reasonable so that we can turn around and drive beside the train when it approaches.

Spoiler: Edward Bohring (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Briefing (click to show/hide)
You drive back along the tracks maybe a good half mile. There are trees every so often at irregular intervals so making a straight run and then jumping to the train isn't gonna be possible. Instead this is gonna be a deadly slalom as someone tries to drive as fast as possible and stay next to the train long enough to let everyone jump on without hitting a tree or letting anyone leap into one.

Join the army. Request to be sent straight to the front where there are souls to be reaped.

Try to requisition a loudhailer or something that can be used for mass preaching.

Name: Ninsianna Neith Nuanet
Job: Chaplain of the Church of Satan
Description: A pale girl with straw blond hair and distant blue eyes.  She was abused by her family until she was taken in by acolytes of the dark gods. There she was trained as a high priestess and sacred prostitute. The clarion call of the battlefield compelled her to seek out other lost souls to add to her flock.

Knowledge: +3
Senses: +2

Interrogation: +3
Language: +2
Operator: +2
Pistol: +1
Submachine Gun: +1
Car: +1

Chaplin Equipment:
Necronomicon (Used to restore reduce 0 to 3 mental damage. Every 0 roll deals 1 mental damage to user)
Unholy Symbol (-1 Mental)
M1910 pistol (9 shot, risk 2)
2 pistol magazines
Knife (2 risk)

Universal Equipment:
1 First Aid Pouch (Allows First Aid. Single use)
1 Entrenching Tool (A folding shovel)
1 Ration (Restores up to -2 on physical dice)
1 Clicker
1 L type Flashlight
1 Sewing kit
1 Mirror
1 razor set
1 Bar of soap
1 Toothpaste and toothbrush set
1 compressed TP roll
1 Pack of Chesterfield Cigarettes
1 Lighter
1 Mess kit
1 Knit cap
1 Notepad and Pen
1 Haversack
1 Gunbelt with Magazine pouches
1 Canteen and Cup
1 Compass
Oh dear, this is a heck of a thing but I'm tempted to let it go for the fun of letting someone destroy the team's mental well being with a bullhorn.

2 turns left OR we can start if people are ready to go.

syvarris

• Bay Watcher
  • UNICORNPEGASUSKITTEN
    • View Profile
« Reply #3107 on: December 07, 2018, 08:07:57 pm »

Simon is extremely ready to jump to his death underneath a train!  Let's go!

The Lupanian

• Bay Watcher
  • Seeker of Knowledge
    • View Profile
« Reply #3108 on: December 07, 2018, 08:39:52 pm »

See if I can see if there’s any weaknesses in the track that could be exploited with explosives.
Otherwise just wait for other people to decide what to do.

Spoiler: Carolina (click to show/hide)
I only ate a few vampire hearts. Like, three tops. I'm sure it'll be fine.

Go check out Shadow of the Void!

Aigre Excalibur

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3109 on: December 07, 2018, 08:54:01 pm »

I thought we're here to demoralize the enemy and lift up the spirits of our brave soldiers.

Keep bugging whoever's in charge to get sent to the front.

Never ever cease communication with your enemies, never ever cease interaction with them, never isolate yourself from them. Never ignore them, relish the time to deal with them, to exercise banter. The biggest mistake one can make is ignoring one's enemies. Go out of your way to pick a fight today.

Ozarck

• Bay Watcher
  • DiceBane
    • View Profile
« Reply #3110 on: December 07, 2018, 08:55:30 pm »

"Grease monkey, eh? Bout damned time I stared getting the respect I deserve."

Ready to tank slalom.

Spoiler: Edward Bohring (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Briefing (click to show/hide)

Strider03

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3111 on: December 07, 2018, 11:21:55 pm »

Bob prepares himself to jump ship tank and get onto the train.

Within that world, she was God. But here, outside of it, her name was Yoake o-Shiri. That was unimportant. She was a Godslayer. That too was unimportant. But what was important, was that she had a motherfucking boat.
And by God, was she going to use it.

"But deceleration is for pansies. We're headed for the stars. Bye, Burnsie. Bye, Mission Control. Bye, Sol. See you at heat death" -Blindsight

randomgenericusername

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: 888th Brigade
« Reply #3112 on: December 08, 2018, 01:50:15 pm »

Honestly, I'm not really sure about what am I supossed to do right now. I suposse I had to get in the tank, but I didn't and missed the opportunity? Is anyone else close to my position?

Spoiler: William Taggart (click to show/hide)
The dog behind the man behind the beard.
Immortality like that would be even more game breaking than four Aaron's in one place.
You're both so obviously scum that this is a surprisingly difficult decision.

Tiruin

• Bay Watcher
  • Life is too short for worries
    • View Profile
« Reply #3113 on: December 08, 2018, 02:40:55 pm »

2 turns left OR we can start if people are ready to go.
((Hum :( My action wasn't processed))
Yeah let's assume I'm on the tank.

And then let's assume I'm taking a shooting position that's somewhat stable on the tank, or an unoccupied turret for shooting stuff.

"We are going to be very vulnerable to recoiless rifles. Glad I got my last smoke grenade."

Spoiler: My Sheet (click to show/hide)

syvarris

• Bay Watcher
  • UNICORNPEGASUSKITTEN
    • View Profile
« Reply #3114 on: December 08, 2018, 03:26:19 pm »

"Yeah, good idea Tala!  I just had a good idea, too; I got some rope here, we should all tie ourselves together, so that if any of us miss the train, the others can pull them up onto it!  That way we can do this without any casualties at all!"
This is already a horrible, horrible strategy, why don't we go whole hog and make it the worst possible strategy?

Tiruin

• Bay Watcher
  • Life is too short for worries
    • View Profile
« Reply #3115 on: December 08, 2018, 03:33:32 pm »

"Yeah, good idea Tala!  I just had a good idea, too; I got some rope here, we should all tie ourselves together, so that if any of us miss the train, the others can pull them up onto it!  That way we can do this without any casualties at all!"
This is already a horrible, horrible strategy, why don't we go whole hog and make it the worst possible strategy?
((I see what you did there...)) :'( Did ANYONE have a better idea than 'CATCH UP WITH MOVING TRAIN' because I'm drawing blanks other than this plan.
"I fully assume everyone checked their comms equipment on that barricade there and noted that we can't contact a smoke order with the train? As in, 'I'm assuming that they have orders for the train to not stop, and dropping a smoke grenade to obscure this barricade for the train to slow down while they await a situation report' won't work, and that driving a train at lethal speeds if anyone would roll off and miss it is the best one in mind?

"Strongest goes first with that rope then."

Hotfire90

« Reply #3116 on: December 08, 2018, 04:12:42 pm »

Stay in the tank and prepare to jump onto the train.
Spoiler: Gwen Howell (click to show/hide)

SaberToothTiger

• Bay Watcher
  • Wannabe Shitposter
    • View Profile
« Reply #3117 on: December 09, 2018, 12:48:30 am »

Grab some dry branches and drop them onto the barricade, then light them on fire.

Spoiler: Finalized Sheet (click to show/hide)
I gaze into its milky depths, searching the wheat and sugar for the meanings I can never find.
It's like tea leaf divination, but with cartoon leprechauns.
There are only two sure things in life: death and taxes and lists and poor arithmetic and overlong jokes and poor memory and probably a few more things.

Radio Controlled

• Bay Watcher
  • Morals? Ethics? Conscience? HA!
    • View Profile
« Reply #3118 on: December 09, 2018, 06:46:54 am »

Its rather difficult to drop kick a corpse you see. Thats more...energetically falling on them. Now, had you given them the people's elbow or maybe a suplex, that would be worth describing. But as of right now I have no interest in explaining how mediocre your double footed pratfalls are.
You cretin, there were perfectly good living nazis to dropkick when that action actually occurred!

Oh, but I'll show you, I'l show you all! Get into one of those trees so I can dropkick onto the train from it!

Unless that wouldn't work for some reason, in which case help with creating a roadblock/obstruction on the tracks.

Spoiler: Radioman (click to show/hide)

Einsteinian Roulette Wiki
Quote from: you know who you are
21:26   <XYZ>: I know nothing about this, but I have strong opinions about it.
Fucking hell, you guys are worse than the demons.

Leodanny

• Bay Watcher
  • Ah
    • View Profile
« Reply #3119 on: December 09, 2018, 05:33:37 pm »

get ready to yell at the train by crouching on top of the tank.
”The tying idea sounds horrible! I’m not ready to go through that again!”
Pages: 1 ... 206 207 [208] 209 210 ... 228