Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 126 127 [128] 129 130 ... 228

Author Topic: 888th Brigade: DAY OF THE PURGE  (Read 467797 times)

Ozarck

• Bay Watcher
  • DiceBane
    • View Profile
Re: 888th Brigade: Booby Traps
« Reply #1905 on: April 09, 2018, 06:55:05 am »

PW friendly Tiruin action:

1) Change out of maid uniform into journalist one, dispose of maid uniform 'sneakily.'
2) Start medicing up the wounded.
3) Reload and look at the damage from the grenades.

((He did ask you to start spoilering your stuff so that he only has to deal with  the relevant bits))

Tiruin

• Bay Watcher
  • Life is too short for worries
    • View Profile
« Reply #1906 on: April 11, 2018, 12:21:39 am »

1) Change out of maid uniform into journalist one, dispose of maid uniform 'sneakily.'

((He did ask you to start spoilering your stuff so that he only has to deal with  the relevant bits))
4) If people won't search this room, and as I'm in it anyway--search the room for important information first and acquire it in my bags, before heading off to tending to the wounded or changing out of my uniform.

I've made my post "PW friendly" and a lot better by adding bullet points now. So all details are there now.

”huh. I’m not dead. Well, that’s a relief. Now, to help with cleanup.”
godamn hella boring stuff.
“Okay, ya’ll, the bomb go boom, it’s all fine now!” 

"Where were you when I needed help or a response just a moment ago? Standing there?!
« Last Edit: April 11, 2018, 12:24:21 am by Tiruin »

Leodanny

• Bay Watcher
  • Ah
    • View Profile
« Reply #1907 on: April 11, 2018, 08:06:05 am »

4) If people won't search this room, and as I'm in it anyway--search the room for important information first and acquire it in my bags, before heading off to tending to the wounded or changing out of my uniform.

I've made my post "PW friendly" and a lot better by adding bullet points now. So all details are there now.

"Where were you when I needed help or a response just a moment ago? Standing there?!
”hey, when bombs go, I get out. That’s why i’m Still alive.
And I was running, not standing. Get your facts straight.”

piecewise

• Bay Watcher
  • [TORTURE_FOR_FUN]
    • View Profile
    • Stuff
« Reply #1908 on: April 12, 2018, 09:53:44 pm »

((Nothing of operational value, to be sure.  In fact she only made everything harder for everyone.  Except Simon and Alice, of course~))

"I'm hungry, that's what I am!  How long does it take to make a damn... however the hell you say that name?  Grah, it looks like our team isn't the only source of incompetency we have to wade through today.  Nothing's going right..."

Be annoyed with how long it's taking for food to arrive.  If a waitress or other staff passes by, loudly complain about the wait.  Simon bought ridiculously expensive food, he wants to actually get to enjoy it!

Edit:Be sure to ignore Tala requesting a sitrep from the sniper team.  In fact, Simon should turn the radio off, he's currently in the "undercover and hiding" stage of the mission, and having a military radio on around civvies could jeopardize the whole mission.

You start to get very annoyed about the food taking so long before you realize its been like 3 minutes since you've entered. None the less, probably because you're the only customers here at the moment, your food arrives mere moments later. Tomato sandwiches are...well to be frank they're toasted bread, slices of tomato, pepper and mayonnaise. Despite the simplicty of the ingredients though, they taste pretty good. Unique compared to the normal american fare, at least. You chew on a bite of one while the screaming from down the road becomes more evident.

"Sounds like we're making our way home on our own. Can you drive a car?" You ask Alice, signaling for a check at the same time.

Alice turns around in her chair, trying to get and angle out the window on the explosion sound she just heard.
"Which thing would be worse: that explosion was because of the team, or it was because of the nazis?"
After a few seconds on neck-craning she gives up and turns back to Simon.
"Ahem. Anyway, I'm sure you'd claim you're being sarcastic, but it'll all be true really. You're just- uh, I'm looking for a word here. I'm sure I've heard..."

Alice likes flying planes. Alice does not like pistols or stealth missions or explosive traps, but planes are just fine. Buuuuuut when there's not plane available coffee and snacks will have to do.

Spoiler: Alice! (click to show/hide)
You eat one half of your sandwich in about two bites and talk with your mouth full.

"I mean, I can fly a plane and driving a car can't be any harder than that. Missing an entire dimension" You say, moving your hand up and down like a plane diving and rising.

"I don't think that's quite how it works."

"There's not even any AA fire to worry about! Shits easy peasy."

"I don't trust you even a little."

"Hey, waaait a minute..."

The radioman couldn't help but notice how those explosions sounded like they came from outside somehow. And that he wasn't shredded with shrapnel and choking on his own blood. Huh.

Bob will request advice from Radio, and follow it trying to get info on where the police are coming from, how many, etc.

Help with this. Also finish up loading the corpses of those Germans on the cart and cover them with something.

Question, could my lightning rifle be used to melt that printing press into unrecognizable slag?

Spoiler: Radioman (click to show/hide)
"Hey! Radio dude!" Bob called over the radio. "You got any advice on patching into police radios? There are gonna be a few on us soon, and I wanna know what roads they're gonna be taking and stuff."

Bob will request advice from Radio, and follow it trying to get info on where the police are coming from, how many, etc.

Spoiler (click to show/hide)
Together, Radio and Bob work on tuning into the police bands. Radio, being a radio, has some natural skill so he gets it quickly. They discover that the police are on their way and will be arriving in, according to the radio, about a minute. There are several cars coming.

Radio finishes stuffing the bodies into the cart and covers them with a sheet. It...well its a big lumpy mess bleeding onto the sheet and leaving a dripping trail behind it. He covers them with a blanket and it helps, but the dripping is still there. Also there's a...smell that isn't great. Hmm. This won't pass if someone gives it anymore than a quick glance. Should hurry up.

As per melting with the rifle, you have not even the slightest idea. You'd have to try it.

run back to the room. As quickly as possible, strip myself of everything accept for anything that can be used to identify me. Try to find civilian clothes. If not, get two towels. Wrap one around myself, and use the other to wrap around any form of ID I’m carrying, as well as the Luger and the handy (turn off the handy for the time being). Leave the building, pretending to be a frightened guest. Make my way to a place where I can sit tight for a time (Probably a one person bathroom in a nearby building). Once there, radio a status update to HQ and the rest of squad. Then sit tight and wait for response.

*Cursing in Portaguese the entire time*
You turn tail and run straight back to the room the team rented. Once there you strip completely naked, piling anything that can identify you on a table as you do so. That done, you search for clothing. Luckily, that one guy you guys captured and tied to a chair is still here, tied to a chair. You have him strip at gunpoint then tie him back up and put on his clothing. Its a little tight but passable. You stuff everything that can identify you, along with your weapons, into your bag and promptly hurry out of the building by one of the rear entrances.  You're looking around for a place to hide out when you notice Bob waving to you from a parked car. You scurry over and side into the passenger seat.

Ed stops immediately, now that the explosion has occurred.

"That was less energetic than I expected. Whatever, let's call it in."

Ed radios in to mission HQ to let them know of our so-called 'success.'

"Hey boss, so, looks like we won. We might even still have a captive for you to interrogate. Best part? No one suspects it was German spies the whole time!"

Ed then heads back down to the bar for another beer.

Spoiler: Edward Bohring (click to show/hide)
You walk to the bar, casually talking into the radio on the way.

"Yeah. Yeah. Germans are dead. The press and their room are mostly intact. Accidentally threw armed grenades into the street and a crowd of onlookers. Well, I didn't, Tala did. Yeah. Yep. Tons of witnesses. Even more now that I'm talking about this while I head down the hall. No, I can't stop, I'm going to the bar.  Listen man, don't worry, the rest of the team will take care of it. Probably. I don't honestly know, I think they're trying to get the bodies out on an room service cart?"

You walk into the bar to find it deserted.

"Oh right, bombs in the road. People probably skedaddled. Oh well"

You hop the bar, radio still against your ear, and fish a mug out from under the counter, filling it from a tap.

"Just like...send a car around or something. I ain't gonna be able to drive out of here." You drink half the glass in one series of gulps.

Help clean out the room of any Nazi evidence, pack up the cart and leave with the crew.

Spoiler: Denver Gaunt (click to show/hide)
You run around cleaning up anything that can be cleaned and that looks vaguely german. Not a lot here actually tying them to the germans. Nothing actually, aside from their press. Hmm.

You keep with radio and the cart.

thanking my lucky stars, go help with clean up and generally being a helpful guy.
You throw a carpet over the pools of blood and generally try to tidy up. There aren't enough pictures on the walls to cover all the bullet holes but you do your best. In the end it looks more like the room is the victim of a rock star's rowdy behavior rather than a murderous assault. At least to a causal observer.

((Nothing of operational value, to be sure.  In fact she only made everything harder for everyone.  Except Simon and Alice, of course~))
((This sounds so mean to me! :'( Why are you all in a restaurant anyway?! What happened to overwatch or looking out for your teammates before there's any confirmation of a battle being finished? WHY are you two even away from the site of operations?! >_> :-\

Also why is there no mention of any civilians outside to the bush-hiding team?))

Sniper team, what's the status of things outside?! I thought the whole street was clear down there?

Radio: "Tala, are you alive in there?"
Room was rigged; fragmentation grenades, and incendiary grenades. Had to think fast; broke a window, chucked them all out. Printing press (and this building probably) is safe. Please secure the press, everyone, else our efforts would be for naught. Please try to act like policemen quarantining the area and a perimeter; get in touch with HQ and give a sitrep. Radioman, please transmit everyone's radio signals for better coverage. I'll be tending to any wounded.

Hopefully those grenades exploded midair. Building may have collapsed or taken structural integrity damage if that load exploded here, and that would be a lot worse.

> First check the room for any important information; grab it and put it in my inventory. Check for any tools the spies may have used for communication. (If there's any listening device, either shoot or deactivate it)
>Donning my journalist uniform and dispose of the maid's one inconspicuously (in any place where I can, like a laundry chute on the same floor)
> Grab some of those medi-bags or first aid kits (whichever I can for the duration of this turn), and begin healing the most wounded I can get to.

Aim for the next turns: Medic'ing anyone wounded, with priority heading downstairs, assessing the damage, and tending to the wounded there if any.

> Also peer out of the window to assess the damage from a quick look. And reload my rifle if I can.

Spoiler: My Sheet (click to show/hide)

Quote from: Tiruin, in distress
Also why is there no mention of any civilians outside to the bush-hiding team?
No sign of any police or other social enforcers yet, though all told its been about 30 seconds since this all started. That smoke coming from the room is starting to draw the attention of people on the street however.
:D

You move around the bedroom, gathering up literally anything that looks important, not taking the time to inspect it beyond just a glance. You get hold of a code book and a small radio system as well.  Once you've gathered everything, you shut the door and change into your journalist outfit, depositing the maid uniform in with the corpses in the catering cart once you get back out.  You stop to look out the window, not the bedroom one but the other in the living room, at the street below. The grenades seem to have gone off in a scattered pattern, some in the park, others on the street. There are a dozen bodies out there, some moving, others not. People are already gathering in large numbers and some are tending to the fallen.

You turn back to help with the wounded on the team but Radio is making very urgent movements and tells you that the police will be here in less than a minute.

Egan_BW

• Bay Watcher
  • Normalcy is constructed, not absolute.
    • View Profile
Re: 888th Brigade
« Reply #1909 on: April 12, 2018, 10:08:43 pm »

"Well I'm pretty sure you can't drive either so what do you say we go for a walk? Maybe a bit briskly?"

Really good not to be nearby, let's start moving even farther away. As quickly as can appear casual. Which direction doesn't matter so long as it brings us far, far away from the still-developing charlie foxtrot.

« Last Edit: April 13, 2018, 11:04:17 pm by Egan_BW »

Doomblade187

• Bay Watcher
  • Requires music to get through the working day.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1910 on: April 12, 2018, 10:18:46 pm »

"Okay, everyone, there has been a filming accident. We are going to need you to come with us down the stairs while the management and our set crew take care of the damage."
« Last Edit: April 13, 2018, 07:34:01 am by Doomblade187 »
In any case it would be a battle of critical thinking and I refuse to fight an unarmed individual.
One mustn't stare into the pathos, lest one become Pathos.

Radio Controlled

• Bay Watcher
  • Morals? Ethics? Conscience? HA!
    • View Profile
« Reply #1911 on: April 13, 2018, 06:45:40 am »

"You guys there, Denver and... Jimmy I think? Why don't you guys go and fetch our German friend still upstairs and bring him to the car without making too much fuss, eh? You could just threaten him, or knock him out and tell people you're getting him to a hospital, or... shit I don't know, whatever you think works. You're smart, figure it out." The radioman whispered hurriedly.

Then, over the radio (NOT THE POLICE CHANNEL), he added:
"Heeeya Bob ol' buddy ol' pal, you wouldn't happen to have Tala's van ready and waiting, would you? Transporting these here people would be awfully more convenient if you did, they do like their leg space."

Finally, he turns toward to Tala, and hands her his blowtorch.
"You. That press. This blowtorch. One minute. Good luck."

Transport the bodies downstairs to the back door. If people ask or try to stop us, tell them that these are heavily wounded men we're rushing to the hospital and GET OUT OF THE WAY THESE PEOPLE ARE DYING.

Once downstairs, load them up into the van. If the van ain't there, fold them into the trunk of the car I guess, or just pile them into the back seat. Once that is done, urge the driver to GTFO.

« Last Edit: April 13, 2018, 08:19:53 am by Radio Controlled »

Einsteinian Roulette Wiki
Quote from: you know who you are
21:26   <XYZ>: I know nothing about this, but I have strong opinions about it.
Fucking hell, you guys are worse than the demons.

Doomblade187

• Bay Watcher
  • Requires music to get through the working day.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1912 on: April 13, 2018, 07:33:34 am »

Upstairs. Grab the guy. Into the car. Beat him if he doesn't cooperate. If he's missing call in with his description to Bones.

« Last Edit: April 13, 2018, 11:13:52 am by Doomblade187 »
In any case it would be a battle of critical thinking and I refuse to fight an unarmed individual.
One mustn't stare into the pathos, lest one become Pathos.

Strider03

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1913 on: April 13, 2018, 09:14:37 am »

"Oh boy, this is gonna be interesting." Bob nodded as one of the team slid into the passenger seat. He'd have asked what happened, but for now he was playing more attention to the police channel they'd patched into, trying to determine which routes they'd be taking. He then pulled off, driving around the park. "Hey, you know how to drive a van? Nevermind, doesn't matter. Hop out when and get in. . . that one, bring it back around." Bob slowed down enough for his brief passenger to exit the car, before pulling back around to where he'd been before.

A: Drive over to the van, toss Lupanian's guy out to grab the van, then pull back around to where Bob was waiting before, quickly.

B: Wait until the car is filled up, people in all the seats, maybe people in the trunk, then drive. Once we're moving, split off from the van, and use info from the police scanners to try to avoid the routes they're taking. Drive slow, calm, don't draw attention. Also make sure the guy in the front seat isn't bloody or anything, and just looks normal. Also, make sure the people in the back don't stare out the windows. Especially if they have a radio for a head

((OOC: We probably have room for 3 people more in the car, maybe 4 if you don't have too much stuff to stick in the trunk. Everyone else will either need to disperse, or hopefully hop in the van.

Also, @The Lupanian, you're in charge of getting the van back, but if your character doesn't have many driving skills, switching him to be a passenger and having someone else drive might be a good idea.))

« Last Edit: April 13, 2018, 09:26:22 am by Strider03 »
Within that world, she was God. But here, outside of it, her name was Yoake o-Shiri. That was unimportant. She was a Godslayer. That too was unimportant. But what was important, was that she had a motherfucking boat.
And by God, was she going to use it.

"But deceleration is for pansies. We're headed for the stars. Bye, Burnsie. Bye, Mission Control. Bye, Sol. See you at heat death" -Blindsight

Leodanny

• Bay Watcher
  • Ah
    • View Profile
« Reply #1914 on: April 13, 2018, 09:17:16 am »

Upstairs. Grab the guy. Into the car. Beat him if he doesn't cooperate. If he's missing call in with his description to Bones.
Help him!
”I can drive! Kinda”

syvarris

• Bay Watcher
  • UNICORNPEGASUSKITTEN
    • View Profile
« Reply #1915 on: April 13, 2018, 10:59:58 pm »

"Yeah.  Yeah, that sounds wise.  You get going, I'll catch up--I've gotta go do something in the bathroom real quick."

Finish eating and pay, but just before leaving, go use the bathroom.  Pull the pin on the second smoke grenade and throw it in a toilet, then leave with Alice, very briskly.  Head in the opposite direction of the screaming and exploding and general incompetence.

Ozarck

• Bay Watcher
  • DiceBane
    • View Profile
Re: 888th Brigade: Southern Advance.
« Reply #1916 on: April 13, 2018, 11:33:04 pm »

Ed will pay his tab with one of those fancy European Ponds, or whatever the Limeys call 'em. He'll then head to the front desk and settle in to wait for the Authorities, while acting as a sort of Emergency Evacuation and Hotel Information Services Guide. A very peculiar sort of guide, anyway.

piecewise

• Bay Watcher
  • [TORTURE_FOR_FUN]
    • View Profile
    • Stuff
« Reply #1917 on: April 14, 2018, 11:40:59 pm »

Next sunday, Join us for a nice movie night. Terrible things, Anime, animated movies, weird 80's films, cartoons, etc.
https://cytu.be/r/Unknown_signal

piecewise

• Bay Watcher
  • [TORTURE_FOR_FUN]
    • View Profile
    • Stuff
« Reply #1918 on: April 17, 2018, 05:15:14 pm »

"Yeah.  Yeah, that sounds wise.  You get going, I'll catch up--I've gotta go do something in the bathroom real quick."

Finish eating and pay, but just before leaving, go use the bathroom.  Pull the pin on the second smoke grenade and throw it in a toilet, then leave with Alice, very briskly.  Head in the opposite direction of the screaming and exploding and general incompetence.

"Well I'm pretty sure you can't drive either so what do you say we go for a walk? Maybe a bit briskly?"

Really good not to be nearby, let's start moving even farther away. As quickly as can appear casual. Which direction doesn't matter so long as it brings us far, far away from the still-developing charlie foxtrot.

Simon finishes his sandwich and pulls a few bills out from the money they were given for the investigation. He sets out enough for the food and a nice tip (and by nice tip I mean enough to pay for the damages of what is coming up) and then walks into the bathroom. When he's done, he digs into his bag and pulls out a smoke grenade. He carefully wedges it into the bowl of the toilet, where the bits of phosphorous have the least chance to cause a fire, and pulls the pin. He turns and walks out, careful to shut the door behind him, motions for Alice to follow as the waitress picks the money up off the table. The two hurry as fast as possible without looking like they're running FROM something, turning down an alley away from the restaurant right as the smoke starts leaking out from the bathroom doorway. They head north, past the buildings and onto the Regent's Park. You cut across the open grass until you end up on an circular path with a huge collection of trees within. On the edge of this path is a huge white building: its shaped vaguely like a chair, two long arms jutting out forward, a central building and a rectangular tower rising up in back. It has a pseudo classical appearance, columns and an entrance arch with a triangular roof, but it looks more at home in the 1800's than in ancient Greece. A sign on the road reads "University of London Institute of Archaeology"

Help him!
”I can drive! Kinda”
You both head up stairs to recover the last bit of...evidence. You find the spy tied, naked except for a pair of boxers, to a chair.

"This doesn't seem right."

"Did we do this? I don't remember doing this."

"I don't either but...were we ever in this room with him?"

"I'm not sure, for some reason it seems like all this is taking a long time. Like we've been doing this for weeks."

"But its only been 20 minutes or so."

"Yeah, I know right?"

"Well...whatever, lets get him to the car."

"Carry or walk?"

Denver points his SMG at the man.

"You, Carry or walk?"

"I'll walk! I'll walk!"

Jimmy shrugs and cuts the man's ropes. "Just don't do anything stupid. We really don't want to have to shoot you. But we will."

"We will put all the bullets into you."

"All of them."

"All of them."

The group bids a hasty retreat out to the car that Bob is currently squatting in. Luckily everyone is going the opposite way, towards the screaming and smoke and such, so the handful of people who see you two running out with a man in his underwear don't have the confidence to stop you and ask exactly what you're doing. You dump the man into the trunk and then take the two seats in the back.

"Oh boy, this is gonna be interesting." Bob nodded as one of the team slid into the passenger seat. He'd have asked what happened, but for now he was playing more attention to the police channel they'd patched into, trying to determine which routes they'd be taking. He then pulled off, driving around the park. "Hey, you know how to drive a van? Nevermind, doesn't matter. Hop out when and get in. . . that one, bring it back around." Bob slowed down enough for his brief passenger to exit the car, before pulling back around to where he'd been before.

A: Drive over to the van, toss Lupanian's guy out to grab the van, then pull back around to where Bob was waiting before, quickly.

B: Wait until the car is filled up, people in all the seats, maybe people in the trunk, then drive. Once we're moving, split off from the van, and use info from the police scanners to try to avoid the routes they're taking. Drive slow, calm, don't draw attention. Also make sure the guy in the front seat isn't bloody or anything, and just looks normal. Also, make sure the people in the back don't stare out the windows. Especially if they have a radio for a head

((OOC: We probably have room for 3 people more in the car, maybe 4 if you don't have too much stuff to stick in the trunk. Everyone else will either need to disperse, or hopefully hop in the van.

Also, @The Lupanian, you're in charge of getting the van back, but if your character doesn't have many driving skills, switching him to be a passenger and having someone else drive might be a good idea.))

(was looking where the van came from. Something Ti got, I think. Not sure exactly where she left it but the area isn't big.)

Car now loaded with compatriots and hostages, you drive over to where the van is as fast as possible without looking like...well...a getaway car. Once there you kick the guy in shotgun to the curb and tell him to take the van back to the hotel to get the rest of the group.  He says he's not sure if he can drive the van, so you tell him to give it a shot while you watch. [1] He gets into the van, jerkily backs up a foot and then surges forward and rams a fire hydrant hard enough to partially break it off and unleash a torrent of water.

"Son of a-"

You turn to the passengers.

"Can any of you guys drive?"

"I can!" Jimmy says, waving his hand excitedly.

"Well go get whatshisface out of that van and then drive it back to the hotel. We're running out of time here!"

Jimmy and the...other guy trade places. [5] Jimmy gets the van moving instantly, reversing hard and then spinning almost on a dime before speeding off towards the the hotel. You follow behind him and the two of you pull up to the curb maybe a minute or two after you left to get the van.

"You guys there, Denver and... Jimmy I think? Why don't you guys go and fetch our German friend still upstairs and bring him to the car without making too much fuss, eh? You could just threaten him, or knock him out and tell people you're getting him to a hospital, or... shit I don't know, whatever you think works. You're smart, figure it out." The radioman whispered hurriedly.

Then, over the radio (NOT THE POLICE CHANNEL), he added:
"Heeeya Bob ol' buddy ol' pal, you wouldn't happen to have Tala's van ready and waiting, would you? Transporting these here people would be awfully more convenient if you did, they do like their leg space."

Finally, he turns toward to Tala, and hands her his blowtorch.
"You. That press. This blowtorch. One minute. Good luck."

Transport the bodies downstairs to the back door. If people ask or try to stop us, tell them that these are heavily wounded men we're rushing to the hospital and GET OUT OF THE WAY THESE PEOPLE ARE DYING.

Once downstairs, load them up into the van. If the van ain't there, fold them into the trunk of the car I guess, or just pile them into the back seat. Once that is done, urge the driver to GTFO.

The cart can't go down the stairs, which would be the best and most out of the way method, so you instead trundle down the main hall straight to the nearest elevator. You notice, halfway there, that Tala is just standing around with a blank look on her face. Shell shock?  Sudden attack of guilt? Neither of these are helpful at the moment.

You run back, grab her by the wrist and drag her down the hall and into the elevator with the rest of the unresponsive bodies. Luckily the elevator door's close before anyone else can get on. On the ground floor, things aren't quite as lucky and the doors open up to the backs and sides of at least a dozen people moving towards the commotion on the street. You shout and push your way though, keeping your excuses to a minimal "MOVE, EMERGENCY!" It gets the way cleared and a few hundred feet of hall later you turn out onto the streets in the back. A van and a car screech to a halt on the curb a moment later and Bob sticks his head out the window of the car.

"Cold bodies in the van, warm in the car!  Got room for one or two here."

You wheel the cart around to the back of the van and, with absolutely zero attempt at subterfuge or grace, drag the bodies out of the cart and hurl them into the van. You put the cart and its remaining evidence in the back of the van before slamming the doors and running back to Bob's car. You shove Tala in before you, cramming yourself in a moment later, Denver, Tala, and then you all jammed in the back.

"Anyone else?" Bob says, turning to look back at you. You can both hear the sirens and the shouting from the front; the police had arrived but they hadn't sealed off the area yet or sent any cars round the back. You still have time but not much.

Ed will pay his tab with one of those fancy European Ponds, or whatever the Limeys call 'em. He'll then head to the front desk and settle in to wait for the Authorities, while acting as a sort of Emergency Evacuation and Hotel Information Services Guide. A very peculiar sort of guide, anyway.

You drop a handful of coins onto the bartop and then walk out, mug still in hand. You walk to the front of the Building, through throngs of people hurrying from their rooms towards the screaming and smoke, and finally take up position at the front desk. No one is there, well no staff member is there, so you set your mug in plain sight and begin shouting instructions about how to evacuate. You realize, about halfway through this, that you're standing around with an awful lot of weapons, including two nazi weapons, as well as a nazi uniform.  Sure, they're all hidden in your bag and you just look like a tourist at the moment but...well...if anyone searches you this is going to be very hard to explain.

As you think about this, a pair of Policemen shoulder their way through the crowd towards the desk, eyes set on you. They have a combination of a confused and determined look on their faces.

Radio Controlled

• Bay Watcher
  • Morals? Ethics? Conscience? HA!
    • View Profile
« Reply #1919 on: April 17, 2018, 05:25:45 pm »

"Ok then, I think that was everyone, we can leav- waaaait a minute. Where is Ed, exactly?

... Oh you son of a bitch!"

"You guys get going NOW. No ifs, no discussions, get the car and van out of the area right now. I'll go looking for Ed. No, none of you are coming with me, just GO."

Quickly get out of the car and go looking for Ed, leave my weapons and other military stuff in the car. Can I hail Ed on the radio? If not, go check where I think Ed is likely to be, aka where there is booze.

« Last Edit: April 17, 2018, 05:34:22 pm by Radio Controlled »

Einsteinian Roulette Wiki
Quote from: you know who you are
21:26   <XYZ>: I know nothing about this, but I have strong opinions about it.
Fucking hell, you guys are worse than the demons.
Pages: 1 ... 126 127 [128] 129 130 ... 228