Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 70 71 [72] 73 74 ... 228

Author Topic: 888th Brigade: DAY OF THE PURGE  (Read 467217 times)

Strider03

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: 888th Brigade:2: Raise the roof (via the liberal application of explosives)
« Reply #1065 on: October 29, 2017, 03:02:39 pm »

((By the way, universal inventory doesn't give a helmet any longer, I don't think. I don't know if you requisitioned it with glory, but it probably should go in a separate section then?))
Within that world, she was God. But here, outside of it, her name was Yoake o-Shiri. That was unimportant. She was a Godslayer. That too was unimportant. But what was important, was that she had a motherfucking boat.
And by God, was she going to use it.

"But deceleration is for pansies. We're headed for the stars. Bye, Burnsie. Bye, Mission Control. Bye, Sol. See you at heat death" -Blindsight

milo christiansen

• Bay Watcher
  • Something generic here
    • View Profile
« Reply #1066 on: October 29, 2017, 03:12:45 pm »

((Well, helmets were standard kit, and I can't seem to find an announcement of their removal... But it seems there were removed at some point.))
Rubble 8 - The most powerful modding suite in existence!
After all, coke is for furnaces, not for snorting.
You're not true dwarven royalty unless you own the complete 'Signature Collection' baby-bone bedroom set from NOKEAS

Madman198237

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1067 on: October 29, 2017, 03:38:13 pm »

Added my GLORY. Ready to go.

We shall make the highest quality of quality quantities of soldiers with quantities of quality.

Tavik Toth

• Bay Watcher
  • Oh dear....
    • View Profile
« Reply #1068 on: October 29, 2017, 05:07:12 pm »

Yeah, only the rifleman kit gives a helmet now.

Twinwolf

• Bay Watcher
  • Probably hanging around Forum Games and Roleplay
    • View Profile
« Reply #1069 on: October 29, 2017, 05:31:50 pm »

If helmets aren't standard kit now, I'll be buying one with Glory for however much it is.

Spoiler: Winston Atzili (click to show/hide)
Sigtext!
Of course, Twin is neither man nor woman but an unholy eldritch abomination like every other Bay12er. The difference is they hide it better.
Quote from: Caellath on IRC
<Caellath>: Twinwolf, your thirst for blood has been noted.

MidnightJaguar

• Bay Watcher
  • This god shows no mercy.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1070 on: October 29, 2017, 07:02:40 pm »

The doctor walks over to Simon Smith.

Scuse me Smith, would you do me a favor? Would you give me that machine gun you have? I had to learn them during he shudders before forcing the word out flight hours, and would apperciate having one.

Spoiler (click to show/hide)
23:31:46 <pancaeks> "Today on mystery science with the eggheads: we created these sentient crystal people, now we're going to find out if they explode!"

MainPiston: Epilogue.

Strider03

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1071 on: October 29, 2017, 07:14:49 pm »

Smith has a Thompson SMG right? (which he requisitioned?) I think you need a submachinegun skill rather than a machinegun skill to get the bonus with that.

Also, edited my sheet into my previous post.
« Last Edit: October 29, 2017, 07:16:38 pm by Strider03 »
Within that world, she was God. But here, outside of it, her name was Yoake o-Shiri. That was unimportant. She was a Godslayer. That too was unimportant. But what was important, was that she had a motherfucking boat.

"But deceleration is for pansies. We're headed for the stars. Bye, Burnsie. Bye, Mission Control. Bye, Sol. See you at heat death" -Blindsight

milo christiansen

• Bay Watcher
  • Something generic here
    • View Profile
« Reply #1072 on: October 29, 2017, 07:52:01 pm »

((I'm pretty sure he means Simon Smith the sniper, not Smith the medic.))
Rubble 8 - The most powerful modding suite in existence!
After all, coke is for furnaces, not for snorting.
You're not true dwarven royalty unless you own the complete 'Signature Collection' baby-bone bedroom set from NOKEAS

Strider03

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1073 on: October 29, 2017, 08:01:57 pm »

Welp, I feared that. I forget names and stuff, mixed people up, mea culpa.

dustywayfarer

• Bay Watcher
  • Lurking since 2009
    • View Profile
« Reply #1074 on: October 29, 2017, 08:53:46 pm »

Ready to GO!

Spoiler: Charlie (click to show/hide)

syvarris

• Bay Watcher
  • UNICORNPEGASUSKITTEN
    • View Profile
« Reply #1075 on: October 30, 2017, 05:27:51 am »

"Huh?  Oh, sure.  Not like I know how to use it.  You owe me one though!  I get a bullet to the noggin, you better be pulling it out, yeah?"  Simon winks, then fiddles with the various straps attaching his armory to him, before releasing the oversized machinegun and handing it to the good doctor.

Hey, answer these!

Oooh.  Are explosive rounds in 888th so powerful that the AoE could kill multiple people?  It wouldn't exactly be realistic, but I'd totally buy a clip of exp rounds for the Springfield if they're that strong...

If I bought a 5-round clip of 30-06 for my Springfield, would it be cheaper than the 20-round BAR mag?  If not, could I buy the BAR mag and just unload the bullets, for the same effect?  Sorry...

Edit: If I attached a scope to an MG and fired it semi-automatically, would that roll on scoped rifle rather than machinegun, like with the Gewehr?

I definitely want to buy an incendiary mag, regardless of the price, and maybe an explosive mag if it's cheap and effective enough.

...Also, do we get those fancy lightning guns back before the start of the mission?

Strider03

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1076 on: October 30, 2017, 07:29:44 am »

Yeah, I think I'm gonna get a BAR incendiary mag. 100-10 Glory=90. Might buy something else later, but I think I'll wait to see what our mission is first.

Spoiler (click to show/hide)
« Last Edit: October 30, 2017, 07:51:54 am by Strider03 »

Tiruin

• Bay Watcher
  • Life is too short for worries
    • View Profile
« Reply #1077 on: October 30, 2017, 08:55:25 am »

Are there any more items people need costs for?
I'm lacking in time and otherwise but I'm wondering about an item or weapon that is like the scoped rifle issued to snipers but something that also balances the mid-range. >_>
((Well, helmets were standard kit, and I can't seem to find an announcement of their removal... But it seems there were removed at some point.))
They were removed when Piece edited the roles--adding the Priest and otherwise :P
I know this because I remembered then I forgot then I remembered again. >_< My mind is like that.

But I really want to improve the weapon under the sniper rifle category so that I'm useful more ._.
Oh and grenades.
How much are grenades. @_@

piecewise

• Bay Watcher
  • [TORTURE_FOR_FUN]
    • View Profile
    • Stuff
« Reply #1078 on: October 30, 2017, 08:58:11 am »

Anyone want a free radio?

Ozarck

• Bay Watcher
  • DiceBane
    • View Profile
« Reply #1079 on: October 30, 2017, 08:58:59 am »

Anyone want a free radio?
Ding!
 I'll add it right int omy invo
Pages: 1 ... 70 71 [72] 73 74 ... 228