Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 14

Author Topic: Formerly a minimalism game, now a necroed thread for talking in.  (Read 23709 times)

EpicJ

• Bay Watcher
  • "Drop the hemp wool sock!"
    • View Profile
Re: Pure minimalism.
« Reply #30 on: April 29, 2017, 01:31:43 pm »

If the Alien scum manages to break my rifle; Pull out combat knife and go Mano-a-Alieno(Beat him up).

If Alien scum fails; SHOOT 'EM UP A STORM.

Imic

• Bay Watcher
  • Still sad
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: April 29, 2017, 02:58:24 pm »

Ask the GM why he skipped my action last turn. Afterward, prepare a magic circle.
I am sorry, I did not see that.
From now on, all actions which include something related to your class will get a +1.
Loopholers will be struck by a localised thunderstorm.
Smash the marine's gun.
[2+1=3]
You smash it, but the marine does not look fazed in the least, and pulls out a knife.
"DAMN IT!!", screamed Bob. However, he suddenly starts laughing like crazy.

CREATE HEAVY FLAMETHROWER EXOSKELETON!
IF SUCCESSFUL: ENTER THE EXOSKELETON AND BURN THIS PLACE WHILE LAUGHING LIKE A MANIAC, THEN USE JETPACK TO ESCAPE FROM THE BUILDING.
IF IT'LL EXPLODE: USE MY ANTI-GRAV BOOTS TO SAFELY JUMP OUT FROM THE WINDOW.

[5+1=6]
You create the flamethrower, but it explodes. Your jetpack also explodes. Your anti gravity boots then fail, but you land relatively safely, with only a few bones broken.
Load the Junk-tank onto the Valhalla-airship and be someplace else*.

*"Someplace else" does not include here, hell, or any other location hazardous to my existence. I am not to become someplace else, the phrase is a way of saying that I do not want to be at this location. This is two ways that you are not allowed to twist my words on a 6, and the latter is a way that you are not allowed to twist my words on a 1.

Damnit.
[natural 6]
In the other hand...
You successfuly load the junk tank onto the valhalla boat, fly into the sunset, and land beside the GM's house.
He gives you a stare that kills your soul.
Then he walks off to play anno 1404.
Ask the GM why he skipped my action last turn. Afterward, prepare a magic circle.
[3]
The magic circle is quite simple. But it works.
use the surviving pieces of the steam engine and the pieces of the necromantic engine to create a steam-necromancy train engine.
Hoo boy, this again.
[5+1=6]
You successfully build a necro steam train. However, all of the intricacies require goats for power, and there are none currently here.
...Laugh at the corpse of the fourth wall, and proceed to kick it to death.

Edit: Because apparantly, it's still not dead enough.

[7]
The GM apporoves, and joins in.
If the Alien scum manages to break my rifle; Pull out combat knife and go Mano-a-Alieno(Beat him up).

[4+1=5]
You pull out the knife and stab the alien in the head, which is a bit creepy, having no eyes and all.
Edit: it isn't just one big quote any more.
« Last Edit: April 30, 2017, 12:49:59 am by Imic »
Imic's no longer allowed to vote.
Quote from: smyttysmyth
Well aren't you cheery
Quote cabinet
Regrets every choice he made and makes, including writing this here.

Glass

• Bay Watcher
  • Also known as the Chroniqler
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: April 29, 2017, 03:10:29 pm »

You killed my soul? No problem! My body and mind are both perfectly fine.

Fly back, because here is now more dangerous than home. All previous restrictions on destination still apply.

EDIT: I specifically said that, on a 6, which is what I got, you could not send me someplace hazardous to me. You disregarded that. You have been demoted from an Epic Level GM to a Level 10 GM. Do not do this again.
« Last Edit: April 29, 2017, 03:19:10 pm by Glass »
Quote from: FallacyOfUrist (on Discord, 11/15/21)
Glass is, as usual, correct.
Yep, as ever, I bestow upon Glass the expected +1
I'm gonna say we go with whatever Glass's idea is.

ziizo

• Bay Watcher
  • Tired and Lazy
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: April 29, 2017, 03:13:15 pm »

Cry of happiness due to the lack of explosion. Then search for goats
« Last Edit: April 29, 2017, 03:26:56 pm by ziizo »
GG, Ziizo. May my spirit live on in your boobs.

EpicJ

• Bay Watcher
  • "Drop the hemp wool sock!"
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: April 29, 2017, 03:14:18 pm »

Continue to prove the superiority of the human race by killing an alien with only a knife and some dice.

TankKit

• Bay Watcher
  • Probably writing something.
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: April 29, 2017, 03:24:34 pm »

Laugh maniacally and stab the fourth wall repeatedly with spike tentacles. I'm a demon, so I probably have those, right?
“I would stop you from doing unholy experiments with my people, but I don’t actually care about their well-being and I kinda want to see what happens”

Spoken like a true god TankKit.

Enemy post

• Bay Watcher
  • Modder/GM
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: April 29, 2017, 03:25:46 pm »

Continue to prove the superiority of the human race by killing an alien with only a knife and some dice.

Hiss and stab the marine in the gut with my tail. There's only one perfect organism here.
My mods and forum games.
Enemy post has claimed the title of Dragonsong the Harmonic of Melodious Exaltion!

CABL

• Bay Watcher
  • Has a fetish for voring the rich
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: April 29, 2017, 03:30:38 pm »

Bob Crockett roars. Not because of broken bones but because of failure. After roaring, he searches for a new place.

SEARCH FOR SOME ABANDONED BUILDINGS WITHOUT ANY DANGEROUS INHABITANTS. (Like gangs or drug addicts)
IF SUCCESSFUL: LIVE IN THE PLACE AND START NEW PROJECT: NEURON CELLS DESTROYER!
IF FAILURE: TRY TO FIND A CARDBOARD BOX AND LIVE IN IT. START THE PROJECT SOMEWHERE IN THE DARK ALLEY.

Pounded in the Butt by my own Government... oh wait, that's real life.

Much less active than I used to be on these forums, but I still visit them on occasion. Will probably resume my activity in full once Dwarf Fortress will be released on Steam.

Failbird105

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: April 29, 2017, 03:57:00 pm »

"Punch."

Punch the demon back through the portal

OceanSoul

• Bay Watcher
  • Cursed with Exponential Hiatuses
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: April 29, 2017, 04:56:27 pm »

Huh, I got an extra action for that. nice. Anyway, summon mythical animals through the magic circle!
Work on a potential forum game for my return to Bay12. Figure out parts that puzzled me before. Find more things to figure out that I can't. Work on another game instead of solving them. Get distracted and stop working. Remember it a week or two later. Remember I'm still on hiatus. Illogically, Be too ashamed to return yet. Repeat ad nauseam.

Finally have a game completely ready. Wait a week before posting it out of laziness.

NRDL

• Bay Watcher
  • I Actually Like Elves
    • View Profile
« Reply #40 on: April 29, 2017, 06:17:11 pm »

Recover from getting punched by this bastard and kick him into the portal.
GOD DAMN IT NRDL.
NRDL will roll a die and decide how sadistic and insane he's feeling well you do.

Xantalos

• Bay Watcher
  • Your Friendly Salvation
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: April 29, 2017, 10:19:08 pm »

Class: Overpowered Bullshit Guy

Consume all the cheese and use the power of its sacrifice to end the tyranny of book-keeping! Destroy everything but the 6-sided die itself with conceptual indigestion!
Sig! Onol
Quote from: BFEL
XANTALOS, THE KARATEBOMINATION
Quote from: Toaster
((The Xantalos Die: [1, 1, 1, 6, 6, 6]))

Imic

• Bay Watcher
  • Still sad
    • View Profile
« Reply #42 on: April 30, 2017, 12:48:17 am »

Fly back, because here is now more dangerous than home. All previous restrictions on destination still apply.

EDIT: I specifically said that, on a 6, which is what I got, you could not send me someplace hazardous to me. You disregarded that. You have been demoted from an Epic Level GM to a Level 10 GM. Do not do this again.
I didn't actually mean that it killed your soul, I just gave you a very hard stare. I can be good at those.
Well aren't you cheery
Quote cabinet

Imic

• Bay Watcher
  • Still sad
    • View Profile
« Reply #43 on: April 30, 2017, 04:38:50 pm »

[3]
For one thing, I was exxagerating, and your soul is still intact.
For another thing, you are now atop a large hill overlooking the town containing the current events. It's oddly safe up here, if a bit boring.
Cry of happiness due to the lack of explosion. Then search for goats
[1]
You find no goats, and the engine seems to be falling apart without goats to power it.
[4+1=5]
You throw the dice at it, which gets loged in it's throat.
You stab it in the face as well.
Unfortunately, it then stabs you in the gut with it's tail, piercing the armour, and you skin.
Quote from: EpicJ link=topic=163924.msg7437996#msg7437996a date=1493496858

Hiss and stab the marine in the gut with my tail. There's only one perfect organism here.
[5+1=6]
The stab goes into the space marine's gut, but he then stabs you and throws some dice into your throat, not in that order.
Bob Crockett roars. Not because of broken bones but because of failure. After roaring, he searches for a new place.

SEARCH FOR SOME ABANDONED BUILDINGS WITHOUT ANY DANGEROUS INHABITANTS. (Like gangs or drug addicts)
IF SUCCESSFUL: LIVE IN THE PLACE AND START NEW PROJECT: NEURON CELLS DESTROYER!
IF FAILURE: TRY TO FIND A CARDBOARD BOX AND LIVE IN IT. START THE PROJECT SOMEWHERE IN THE DARK ALLEY.

[2]
Most of the buildings have been destroyed by rampaging hell demons.
[4]
A large and hospitible box, however, is now at your disposal.
[5]
A mad scientist lives next door, and his junk prove to be the things you need to build the project.
"Punch."

Punch the demon back through the portal
[6]
You punch it, and it drops you. Unfortulately, the portal is now considerably wider, for some reason, and demons are rampaging through the streets.
Also, the guy you punched earilier has just recovered, and punched you into the actual portal.
Oops.
Huh, I got an extra action for that. nice. Anyway, summon mythical animals through the magic circle!
[4+1=5]
Half a dozen magical beasts, consisting of a gryffon,a baby dragon, a monotaur, an annoying crow who can cast spells, a tree creature, and a necromancer, are now standing in front of you.
[4]
They accept your mastership, you being someone who was actually apoligized to by the GM.
Recover from getting punched by this bastard and kick him into the portal.
[4+1=5OH SHI-]
You punch him through the growing portal. Wow. Screams come from the other side. Knowing the fellow who just flew in there, they probably belong to the demons.
Class: Overpowered Bullshit Guy

Consume all the cheese and use the power of its sacrifice to end the tyranny of book-keeping! Destroy everything but the 6-sided die itself with conceptual indigestion!
[1]
Like I said earlier, loopholers will be punished.
You eat the cheese, but a failiure in the biometric anomirays means that you are now fat, amd no closer to ending bookkeeping. Leave that to the GM to take care of, he hates that crap.
Well aren't you cheery
Quote cabinet

ziizo

• Bay Watcher
  • Tired and Lazy
    • View Profile
« Reply #44 on: April 30, 2017, 04:41:28 pm »

grab s random stick and enchant it into the Wand of goat summoning
GG, Ziizo. May my spirit live on in your boobs.
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 14