Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 33 34 [35] 36 37 ... 41

Author Topic: Bellum Aeternus: Novae Fabula [IC Thread] Chapter I: A Disturbed Peace  (Read 21538 times)

IamanElfCollaborator

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident Shipper God and Freyjapiller
    • View Profile
Re: Bellum Aeternus: Novae Fabula [IC Thread] Chapter I: A Disturbed Peace
« Reply #510 on: October 25, 2017, 03:37:31 pm »

Mircea takes a sip of the tea, managing to handle it carefully despite its size.
"No secrets here, brother. Just a good diet and good exercise, I'm afraid. And luck of the draw; my parents were rather large themselves!"

Projeck37

• Bay Watcher
  • what is love, baby don't hurt me
    • View Profile
« Reply #511 on: October 25, 2017, 05:07:50 pm »

Annabelle perks up, as she picks up on the scent of tea, proceeding to walk towards the scent to find the armored man Mircea, and Nobunaga. She quietly approaches them, before speaking up.
"Sorry to interrupt, but do you mind if I help myself to some tea? I've become quite parched since coming her!"
« Last Edit: October 25, 2017, 05:25:11 pm by Projeck37 »
I be the Pillow Pirate of the 12 Bays!

Chevaleresse

• Bay Watcher
  • A knight, returned from a journey weary and long
    • View Profile
    • Patreon
« Reply #512 on: October 26, 2017, 12:00:55 am »

"I see." Nobunaga glanced over to look at the new arrival, and stood to give her a polite bow. "Of course. The more the merrier, as they say, and I'd prefer to waste as little tea as possible."

"Hm, well there goes that somewhat feeble attempt at a conversation starter," Nobunaga said self-deprecatingly, with a small laugh. "What else do we have to talk of. . . I do feel we should get to know one another better, if we're to be working together."
GM of Trespassers V2.
If you like my work, consider becoming a patron. (Since apparently people think this is a requirement: no, my game(s) are free to play and always will be.

Projeck37

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #513 on: October 26, 2017, 12:09:36 am »

Annabelle smiled, and poured herself a cup, sitting next to... Nobunaga. She looks to the two, and extends her hand to Mircea, then to Nobunaga upon them shaking it.
"I'm doctor Annabelle Holbech. A pleasure to make your acquaintances!"

Chevaleresse

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • Patreon
« Reply #514 on: October 26, 2017, 12:16:05 am »

"Sasaki Nobunaga. Not possessed of a Ph.D. myself, unfortunately, but I do have a fair amount of expertise if I may say so. It helps when your soul essentially saves blueprints of most machines you encounter."
GM of Trespassers V2.
If you like my work, consider becoming a patron. (Since apparently people think this is a requirement: no, my game(s) are free to play and always will be.

kj1225

• Bay Watcher
  • A tricky dick that can't be impeached
    • View Profile
« Reply #515 on: October 26, 2017, 04:02:05 am »

With the conversation winding down Kenta wanders off to find other people to talk to.

Projeck37

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #516 on: October 26, 2017, 10:35:35 am »

"Doctor is more of an honorary title where I'm from. People who have done great things. So, for example, I earned that title from creating my world's first dimension hopping device, proving that there are other dimensions in the first place. Though, the vehicle was destroyed after its first use, but I managed to replicate my design after a few years of trying with new elements. It was... an interesting trip, and I formed a lot of bonds with those that I came across."

IamanElfCollaborator

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #517 on: October 27, 2017, 04:23:34 pm »

Mircea, for his part, almost crushes Annabelle's hand upon shaking it.
"Haha! I am Emperor Mircea XI, Blessed Protector of the Arvinian Realm, Emperor of half the world and Protector of Tinore! It is a pleasure to meet you, Doctor, and impressive to see so many intelligent scholars in such a small space!"

kj1225

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #518 on: October 27, 2017, 04:37:01 pm »

After a while, Kenta finds the woman who was healing Nobunaga. Figuring that it wouldn't hurt to share recipes he approaches.
"Hello, are you busy right now?"

Projeck37

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #519 on: October 28, 2017, 12:54:11 pm »

"Wow uh... that's quite the title. Lots of stuff to protect, by the sounds of it. How do you manage it? I find it hard to personally manage to brew coffee,
 cook breakfast, and remember what my plans for the day are, without failing at one of the three."

Annabelle laugh heartily, smiling at her own inability.

Chevaleresse

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • Patreon
« Reply #520 on: October 28, 2017, 01:27:56 pm »

"It does seem that your world has a bit more appreciation for accomplishments than mine, then. Though it would be arrogance and foolishness on my part to claim an accomplishment equal to creating a device that allowed one to freely traverse timelines, as mine are. . . rather more mundane." A strange expression crossed his face as he grew quieter near the end of the statement, but he seemed to recover quickly. "It's quite impressive, I must say."
GM of Trespassers V2.

Projeck37

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #521 on: October 28, 2017, 02:57:02 pm »

"Accomplishments are accomplishments. In some timelines, traveling between universes is as simple as walking. In others, it's equivalent to trying to solve world hunger with a slice of bread."
Annabelle winked at Nobunaga.
"Never doubt your accomplishments. They're what set you apart from everyone else. Or, at least, besides you being you."

Chevaleresse

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • Patreon
« Reply #522 on: October 28, 2017, 07:11:16 pm »

Nobunaga shook his head. "I appreciate your concern, but my 'accomplishments,' such as they are, are best forgotten." He let the phrase hang in the air, falling silent and gazing into his tea.
GM of Trespassers V2.

IamanElfCollaborator

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #523 on: October 29, 2017, 03:14:36 am »

After a while, Kenta finds the woman who was healing Nobunaga. Figuring that it wouldn't hurt to share recipes he approaches.
"Hello, are you busy right now?"
Ophelia looks up, looking at the orb that Nobunaga brought back.
"I am, but I can spare a few moments."

"A true ruler relies as much on his comrades as he relies on himself. Conquer the hearts of your people, as they say, and you have conquered them."
He seems a little less hammy at the mention of his comrades.

kj1225

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #524 on: October 29, 2017, 03:25:18 am »

Kenta nods, folding his arms. He looks over the maid a few times before thinking to himself.
Well, going off of the others I've met I can't expect to get a sense for what they do by their clothes. Best just come out and say it.
He unfolds his arms and pulls out his pipe.
"First of all, can I smoke inside? Second of all, you're apparently a healer and a maid, is that all you do?"
She's cute. I hope she's not a psycho like my Ex.
Pages: 1 ... 33 34 [35] 36 37 ... 41