Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Poll

Thank you for playing Minimalism and Milk!

Milk
- 16 (44.4%)
Cookies
- 20 (55.6%)

Total Members Voted: 36

Pages: 1 ... 21 22 [23] 24 25 ... 58

Author Topic: Minimalism and Milk  (Read 226788 times)

Smoke Mirrors

• Bay Watcher
  • Do I exist yet?
    • View Profile
Re: Minimalism and Milk (Turn 19)
« Reply #330 on: May 18, 2017, 06:35:12 am »

Smite any fools who attempt to stop the IMPENDING DOOOOOOOOOOOM.

If I am unable to do that, attempt to speed up the arrival of the IMPENDING DOOOOOOOOOOOM.

You are aware Angelo is the agent of god, to smite him is to ask to be smitten by the lord.
Don't worry too much about the one mistake, Smoke Mirrors. Your character was memorable for all the demonology and story writing.

I’m running a game/mechanics test called Fate/Mechanics Test. Feel free to check it out.

TheBiggerFish

• Bay Watcher
  • Somewhere around here.
    • View Profile
« Reply #331 on: May 18, 2017, 06:39:17 am »

SCALE UP THE A. M. A. AND LAUNCH IT AT THE DOOM MUG!

AND THEN SHOOT THE DOOM MUG WITH ORBITAL LASERS!
Sigtext

It has been determined that Trump is an average unladen swallow travelling northbound at his maximum sustainable speed of -3 Obama-cubits per second in the middle of a class 3 hurricane.

Rethi-Eli

• Bay Watcher
  • I came for the LNP, I stayed for the RTDs.
    • View Profile
« Reply #332 on: May 18, 2017, 08:19:30 am »

1 Decimator super-heavy tank and 2 Chaos Land Raiders emerge from the Warp Portal. 2 squads of Havocs with Multi-Meltas (each squad is 10 people) disembark from Land Raiders and await Eliphas' orders. At least 50 Chaos Marines also emerge from the portal, lead by 2 Chaos Sorcerers and 1 Nurglite Sorcerer (he's a mercenary). Eliphas himself prepares for Gulliman's strike.

Give out the orders to the troops: Decimator tank and Nurglite Sorcerer will attack the National Guard via superior firepower and summoning a rain of rotting filth to demoralize the National Guard. Land Raiders, Havocs, and Chaos Marines will all focus on Men of Iron and Rethi-Eli's minions. Chaos Sorcerers will aid Goatsby in his try to eject Gulliman from this plane of existence
Prepare to parry Gulliman, giving me +1 to my defense if Gulliman or someone else attacks me in close combat.

Honestly I have no idea why any of you are fighting but I love this
In the end, the winner is the one with the most snake venom.

CABL

• Bay Watcher
  • Has a fetish for voring the rich
    • View Profile
« Reply #333 on: May 18, 2017, 08:51:23 am »

1 Decimator super-heavy tank and 2 Chaos Land Raiders emerge from the Warp Portal. 2 squads of Havocs with Multi-Meltas (each squad is 10 people) disembark from Land Raiders and await Eliphas' orders. At least 50 Chaos Marines also emerge from the portal, lead by 2 Chaos Sorcerers and 1 Nurglite Sorcerer (he's a mercenary). Eliphas himself prepares for Gulliman's strike.

Give out the orders to the troops: Decimator tank and Nurglite Sorcerer will attack the National Guard via superior firepower and summoning a rain of rotting filth to demoralize the National Guard. Land Raiders, Havocs, and Chaos Marines will all focus on Men of Iron and Rethi-Eli's minions. Chaos Sorcerers will aid Goatsby in his try to eject Gulliman from this plane of existence
Prepare to parry Gulliman, giving me +1 to my defense if Gulliman or someone else attacks me in close combat.

Well, Imperium and Chaos from Wh40K are each other's mortal enemies, so that's why Eliphas and Girlyman are fighting against each other. Also, I've learned that Word Bearers hate Ultramarines with a burning passion, so it makes even more sense why we fight each other. Imperium is based on Soviet Union/Nazi Germany/Catholic Church, while Chaos are equivalent of drunken, sadistic (Slaanesh's servants are even sadomasochistic), hyper-aggressive mix of drug addicts, bikers, and edgy emo/goff teenagers, who worship Satan (in Chaos' case, Dark Gods) and love to enter the college parties without any permission which they love to turn into bloody carnage with a side of sacrifices of virgins to Satan (again, Dark Gods in the case of Chaos).

Pounded in the Butt by my own Government... oh wait, that's real life.

Much less active than I used to be on these forums, but I still visit them on occasion. Will probably resume my activity in full once Dwarf Fortress will be released on Steam.

Rethi-Eli

• Bay Watcher
  • I came for the LNP, I stayed for the RTDs.
    • View Profile
« Reply #334 on: May 18, 2017, 08:55:02 am »

Well, Imperium and Chaos from Wh40K are each other's mortal enemies, so that's why Eliphas and Girlyman are fighting against each other. Also, I've learned that Word Bearers hate Ultramarines with a burning passion, so it makes even more sense why we fight each other. Imperium is based on Soviet Union/Nazi Germany/Catholic Church, while Chaos are equivalent of drunken, sadistic (Slaanesh's servants are even sadomasochistic), hyper-aggressive mix of drug addicts, bikers, and edgy emo/goff teenagers, who worship Satan (in Chaos' case, Dark Gods) and love to enter the college parties without any permission which they love to turn into bloody carnage with a side of sacrifices of virgins to Satan (again, Dark Gods in the case of Chaos).
So basically the Imperium are the real assholes while you're just a bunch of rowdy sadistic cultists?
In the end, the winner is the one with the most snake venom.

OceanSoul

• Bay Watcher
  • Cursed with Exponential Hiatuses
    • View Profile
« Reply #335 on: May 18, 2017, 08:58:39 am »

Obtain giraffe milk. Create a Bovine Biscuit that, when consumed, allows me to turn people into cows and back, including myself.
Work on a potential forum game for my return to Bay12. Figure out parts that puzzled me before. Find more things to figure out that I can't. Work on another game instead of solving them. Get distracted and stop working. Remember it a week or two later. Remember I'm still on hiatus. Illogically, Be too ashamed to return yet. Repeat ad nauseam.

Finally have a game completely ready. Wait a week before posting it out of laziness.

CABL

• Bay Watcher
  • Has a fetish for voring the rich
    • View Profile
« Reply #336 on: May 18, 2017, 08:58:59 am »

Yep, that sums it up. But tbh, do some google searches about Wh40K if you want to know more. I only played DoW: Dark Crusade, not the actual tabletop wargame.
Pounded in the Butt by my own Government... oh wait, that's real life.

Much less active than I used to be on these forums, but I still visit them on occasion. Will probably resume my activity in full once Dwarf Fortress will be released on Steam.

Enemy post

• Bay Watcher
  • Modder/GM
    • View Profile
« Reply #337 on: May 18, 2017, 09:40:01 am »

((I think you misspelled name of my character in hall of milk.))

Sorry, it's fixed.
My mods and forum games.
Enemy post has claimed the title of Dragonsong the Harmonic of Melodious Exaltion!

Glass

• Bay Watcher
  • Also known as the Chroniqler
    • View Profile
« Reply #338 on: May 18, 2017, 11:07:15 am »

Obtain giraffe milk.
I suggest you not.
Quote from: FallacyOfUrist (on Discord, 11/15/21)
Glass is, as usual, correct.
Yep, as ever, I bestow upon Glass the expected +1
I'm gonna say we go with whatever Glass's idea is.

Smoke Mirrors

• Bay Watcher
  • Do I exist yet?
    • View Profile
« Reply #339 on: May 18, 2017, 12:19:11 pm »

So basically the Imperium are the real assholes while you're just a bunch of rowdy sadistic cultists?

And the angels and demons hate them both. Angels hate Chaos for obvious reasons and the imperium because they are oppressive to their own people. Devils hate the imperium for obvious reasons and Chaos because it takes worshippers away from them.
Don't worry too much about the one mistake, Smoke Mirrors. Your character was memorable for all the demonology and story writing.

I’m running a game/mechanics test called Fate/Mechanics Test. Feel free to check it out.

OceanSoul

• Bay Watcher
  • Cursed with Exponential Hiatuses
    • View Profile
« Reply #340 on: May 18, 2017, 12:23:08 pm »

Obtain giraffe milk.
I suggest you not.
It's been a fraction of a day. I'm sure it's still sold in some obscure section of town.
Work on a potential forum game for my return to Bay12. Figure out parts that puzzled me before. Find more things to figure out that I can't. Work on another game instead of solving them. Get distracted and stop working. Remember it a week or two later. Remember I'm still on hiatus. Illogically, Be too ashamed to return yet. Repeat ad nauseam.

Finally have a game completely ready. Wait a week before posting it out of laziness.

Glass

• Bay Watcher
  • Also known as the Chroniqler
    • View Profile
« Reply #341 on: May 18, 2017, 12:34:39 pm »

Obtain giraffe milk.
I suggest you not.
It's been a fraction of a day. I'm sure it's still sold in some obscure section of town.
Eh, fine.
Quote from: FallacyOfUrist (on Discord, 11/15/21)
Glass is, as usual, correct.
Yep, as ever, I bestow upon Glass the expected +1
I'm gonna say we go with whatever Glass's idea is.

johiah

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #342 on: May 18, 2017, 03:31:38 pm »

-snip-

And the angels and demons hate them both. Angels hate Chaos for obvious reasons and the imperium because they are oppressive to their own people. Devils hate the imperium for obvious reasons and Chaos because it takes worshippers away from them.
Hey, the Emperor's original vision isn't that bad. It just got screwed up royally.
Read this, it's great.
Quote from: AoshimaMichio
Oh no, you won't laser my death star.
On a fun note, all of the beds just starting disintegrating

johiah

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #343 on: May 18, 2017, 03:32:58 pm »

Perhaps we should work on saving this planet? Fulgrim won't be pleased if you waste so many men on a lost cause.
If he agrees, try to think of methods to save the planet.
If he, or anyone else, attacks me, behead them.

Also, really? Girlyman? C'mon.
Quote from: AoshimaMichio
Oh no, you won't laser my death star.
On a fun note, all of the beds just starting disintegrating

Yoink

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #344 on: May 18, 2017, 06:44:32 pm »

DENOUNCE THIS SPACELASER FOOL AS A COMPLETE AND UTTER POSER (ON SOCIAL MEDIA, IN INTERVIEWS, OR EVEN JUST SCREAMING IT ON THE STREET TO ANYONE WHO WILL LISTEN), THEN HAVE MY FANS LOBBY/THREATEN THE VENUE TO REPLACE THAT WIMP WITH SOME REAL BLACKENED UKULELE METAL, NAMELY MILKDRINKER

IF THAT FAILS, JUST PUT ON MILKDRINKER SHIRT AND AS MANY SPIKED GARMENTS AS I CAN LAY MY HANDS ON, THEN GO WAIT OUTSIDE VENUE WITH MY GEAR TO STAB HIM TO DEATH BEFORE SHOW
METAL CRED WILL SKYROCKET, BLACKENED UKULELE-METAL WILL BECOME TRVEST SUBGENRE OF ALL

Booze is Life for Yoink

To deprive him of Drink is to steal divinity from God.
you need to reconsider your life
If there's any cause worth dying for, it's memes.
Pages: 1 ... 21 22 [23] 24 25 ... 58