Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4

Author Topic: DM VS GM: A GAME OF LIFE AND DEATH  (Read 3681 times)

RoseHeart

• Bay Watcher
  • 🛡️ Shiny Knight
    • View Profile
    • Forum Game Portfolio
Re: DM VS GM: THE NEW EDITION (heroes needed) -1 spot left!-
« Reply #15 on: April 17, 2017, 10:05:16 am »

Bobo approved!

Details to come soony
He who knows
he has enough
is rich.

RoseHeart

• Bay Watcher
  • 🛡️ Shiny Knight
    • View Profile
    • Forum Game Portfolio

DO NOT READ SPOILERS MARKED FOR OTHER PLAYERS

DM!
Spoiler (click to show/hide)

GM!

HEROES
A Brawler, a Witch Doctor, and a Demonologist walk into a bar.

The bartender has a mission you will want to take, by the glint in his eye.

(You may also want to see what potions and supplies he has for sale.)
« Last Edit: April 17, 2017, 12:07:38 pm by roseheart »
He who knows
he has enough
is rich.

crazyabe

• Bay Watcher
  • I didn't start the fire...Just added the gasoline!
    • View Profile

"Bartender,I've heard ya have a Quest for us!"
Quote from: MonkeyMarkMario, 2023
“Don’t quote me.”
nothing here.

Wozzy

• Bay Watcher
  • Do you like waffles?
    • View Profile

Bobo looks at her brash companion.

"Breath easy, mon." She says, as she puts a hand on Zerthinzes' shoulder. "Bartenda, how about a round of drinks for mi fellas here, and we can talk about what you need, naah mean?"

Shadowclaw777

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident Wisenheimer
    • View Profile

"Bartender,I've heard ya have a Quest for us!"
"You the adventuring folks?, we don't get much of those types around here. If you must know, their is a weird cult around the area filled with weirdos, they rob from the local cemetery and capture traveling peasants and merchants on the stone roads. I heard of some rumors, that they have a enclosed cave near the hills to the east. I heard their cult master to be have trained in the magic of raising the dead from back alive, but I believe its just the common babbling of the peasants seeking for some gossip and excitement in their boring lives."
Bobo looks at her brash companion.

"Breath easy, mon." She says, as she puts a hand on Zerthinzes' shoulder. "Bartenda, how about a round of drinks for mi fellas here, and we can talk about what you need, naah mean?"
"Oh yes maybe your just seekin' for some drinks fellows, maybe I have gotten too much for myself explaining about the local troubles we have. We still have a decent supply of beer and little bit of wine. Beer will have a cost for ya, though. around 3 copper pieces each, a pint will only cost 6 cp."
« Last Edit: April 17, 2017, 12:02:55 pm by Shadowclaw777 »

RoseHeart

• Bay Watcher
  • 🛡️ Shiny Knight
    • View Profile
    • Forum Game Portfolio

DM. Please review your instructions on what not to do. Heroes please ignore those items for sale.
He who knows
he has enough
is rich.

Shadowclaw777

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident Wisenheimer
    • View Profile

DM. Please review your instructions on what not to do. Heroes please ignore those items for sale.
I'm pretty sure every tavern known is going to sell beer and maybe wine, I'm not like selling them potions or sustenance foodstuffs which you explicitly stated me not sell, so their really isn't going be a proble IMO. It's just truly minor RPing.

RoseHeart

• Bay Watcher
  • 🛡️ Shiny Knight
    • View Profile
    • Forum Game Portfolio

DO NOT
-Say what items you have for sale

Great lawyering, but save it for the GM and guardians.

(However I should have said that you could tell the players that you were going to refer to the GM.)
He who knows
he has enough
is rich.

RoseHeart

• Bay Watcher
  • 🛡️ Shiny Knight
    • View Profile
    • Forum Game Portfolio

DM & GM
« Last Edit: April 17, 2017, 11:57:19 am by roseheart »
He who knows
he has enough
is rich.

Elvish Miner

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Gregory hangs back, letting his companions do the talking. He does perk up when beer is mentioned however.

OceanSoul

• Bay Watcher
  • Cursed with Exponential Hiatuses
    • View Profile

Spoiler: DM (click to show/hide)
Also, each player starts with 15g.
Work on a potential forum game for my return to Bay12. Figure out parts that puzzled me before. Find more things to figure out that I can't. Work on another game instead of solving them. Get distracted and stop working. Remember it a week or two later. Remember I'm still on hiatus. Illogically, Be too ashamed to return yet. Repeat ad nauseam.

Finally have a game completely ready. Wait a week before posting it out of laziness.

RoseHeart

• Bay Watcher
  • 🛡️ Shiny Knight
    • View Profile
    • Forum Game Portfolio

DM!
You may accept these items and prices, or challenge them with a house rule at the mercy of the guardians.
He who knows
he has enough
is rich.

Shadowclaw777

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident Wisenheimer
    • View Profile

No no need to complain about the rules now... So yes I accept the rules from the GM.

The Bartender makes a general inspection of his wares, and seems like everything is in order and than moves to responds you all adventurers.

"I have access to a variety of beer and wine if you want any. 3 gp for a large cup of refined beer and 2-4 go if you want the more sophisticated wine. I have also much more interesting drinks and more exotic foodstuffs I sell, as well. I'll just give you the menu it will be easier."

The Bartender has grabbed from the stocks of his wooden counter a small looking scrap of paper, apparently it's the menu.
Spoiler: Menu for Boring Tavern (click to show/hide)
Edited: Meant to fix that, I've lost all of my valuable DM respect, oh no!
« Last Edit: April 17, 2017, 06:11:48 pm by Shadowclaw777 »

OceanSoul

• Bay Watcher
  • Cursed with Exponential Hiatuses
    • View Profile

-Large Cup of Bear (3 GP)
Must be quite a large cup, then. Or is it just a cub?
Work on a potential forum game for my return to Bay12. Figure out parts that puzzled me before. Find more things to figure out that I can't. Work on another game instead of solving them. Get distracted and stop working. Remember it a week or two later. Remember I'm still on hiatus. Illogically, Be too ashamed to return yet. Repeat ad nauseam.

Finally have a game completely ready. Wait a week before posting it out of laziness.

RoseHeart

• Bay Watcher
  • 🛡️ Shiny Knight
    • View Profile
    • Forum Game Portfolio

Lets be sure to be consistent on the abbreviation of currency.

DM & GM

Heroes
You are free to purchase items and proceed when ready.
He who knows
he has enough
is rich.
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4