Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7] 8 9 ... 22

Author Topic: Picture Wars - Inter Dimensional Chaos (Free for all)  (Read 23504 times)

snow dwarf

• Bay Watcher
  • Is always cold
    • View Profile
Re: Picture Wars (accepting interested players)
« Reply #90 on: April 07, 2017, 08:27:21 am »

Gwolfski?
Here at Bay12 we excel at Theoretical Biology. Need to know the value of Merbone? Check. Need to know the density of a thrown Fluffy Wambler? Check. Need to know how a walking Mushroom can theoretically talk? Check.

Gwolfski

• Bay Watcher
  • Strawberries!
    • View Profile
    • ignore pls!
« Reply #91 on: April 07, 2017, 10:16:37 am »

I wasnt home ysterday, getting home late today. I'll do it as soon as i can
Eventually when you go far enough the insane start becoming the sane

snow dwarf

• Bay Watcher
  • Is always cold
    • View Profile
« Reply #92 on: April 07, 2017, 01:07:17 pm »

I wasnt home ysterday, getting home late today. I'll do it as soon as i can
Don't worry I was just checking, take your time. By the way I feel like we could accept another person. What do you guys think?
Here at Bay12 we excel at Theoretical Biology. Need to know the value of Merbone? Check. Need to know the density of a thrown Fluffy Wambler? Check. Need to know how a walking Mushroom can theoretically talk? Check.

EpicJ

• Bay Watcher
  • "Drop the hemp wool sock!"
    • View Profile
« Reply #93 on: April 07, 2017, 01:18:03 pm »

I'm always up to join this round.

The sooner the better, right?

snow dwarf

• Bay Watcher
  • Is always cold
    • View Profile
« Reply #94 on: April 07, 2017, 01:19:10 pm »

I'm always up to join this round.

The sooner the better, right?
Ok, sure. You can go after Gwolfski.

Gwolfski

• Bay Watcher
  • Strawberries!
    • View Profile
    • ignore pls!
« Reply #95 on: April 08, 2017, 09:03:52 am »

Eventually when you go far enough the insane start becoming the sane

EpicJ

• Bay Watcher
  • "Drop the hemp wool sock!"
    • View Profile
« Reply #96 on: April 08, 2017, 02:34:32 pm »

Spoiler (click to show/hide)

A hurling ball of flame descends rapidly upon the planet.

With a loud, heavy CLUNK it's plummet is suddenly stopped by the third floor of an abandoned castle, revealing an almost seamless oval hunk of metal.

A short while after the dust clears an aerial drone is spat out from the oval, and it begins running checks on it's immediate surroundings.

snow dwarf

• Bay Watcher
  • Is always cold
    • View Profile
« Reply #97 on: April 09, 2017, 06:38:40 am »

Wow, nice. I feel like I can learn a lot from your art. I will hopefully be able to do my turn tomorrow, if not I will tell you guys to skip me, but we will see.

Pearofclubs

• Bay Watcher
  • Servant of -it-
    • View Profile
« Reply #98 on: April 09, 2017, 12:40:32 pm »

Are you still accepting new players?
I'm thinking of doing an infection style army, based off of plants. You know... Growing, spreading, seed bearing little savages :P

Urist McScoopbeard

• Bay Watcher
  • Damnit Scoopz!
    • View Profile
« Reply #99 on: April 09, 2017, 02:34:06 pm »

I'm thinking of doing an infection style army, based off of plants. You know... Growing, spreading, seed bearing little savages :P

There are two games running right now, both have three players who have taken turns. So... feel free to join either!
Also check out the WIP thread in Creative Projects! You'll get plenty of advice there. However, an triffid infection army sounds fantastic! Of course, you don't have to ask us, you can make what ever kind of army you please!
This conversation is getting disturbing fast, disturbingly erotic.

stefman

• Bay Watcher
  • Techno-commie
    • View Profile
« Reply #100 on: April 09, 2017, 03:08:17 pm »

nwm, found it already.
« Last Edit: April 09, 2017, 03:09:58 pm by stefman »
Russians are coming!

Pearofclubs

• Bay Watcher
  • Servant of -it-
    • View Profile
« Reply #101 on: April 09, 2017, 03:32:04 pm »

There are two games running right now, both have three players who have taken turns. So... feel free to join either!
Also check out the WIP thread in Creative Projects! You'll get plenty of advice there. However, an triffid infection army sounds fantastic! Of course, you don't have to ask us, you can make what ever kind of army you please!

Thank you! My army isn't quite ready yet, but ill set aside some time later to get set up enough to where i can start.

I assume that I shouldn't just drop right into a match, so when I'm all set, I should ask which I'm joining, correct?
« Last Edit: April 09, 2017, 03:38:13 pm by Pearofclubs »

snow dwarf

• Bay Watcher
  • Is always cold
    • View Profile
« Reply #102 on: April 09, 2017, 05:19:52 pm »

Thank you! My army isn't quite ready yet, but ill set aside some time later to get set up enough to where i can start.

I assume that I shouldn't just drop right into a match, so when I'm all set, I should ask which I'm joining, correct?
This match is kind of closed and we follow a turn order, however you still can join here if you want. The other one is fully open (free for all)

Pearofclubs

• Bay Watcher
  • Servant of -it-
    • View Profile
« Reply #103 on: April 09, 2017, 08:12:57 pm »

This match is kind of closed and we follow a turn order, however you still can join here if you want. The other one is fully open (free for all)
Hmm, the other thread seems pretty crowded. Maybe it'd be better to just wait until the next round? Besides, that would give me a little more time to work on my army, and I could use some more time. :P
« Last Edit: April 10, 2017, 03:23:46 am by Pearofclubs »

snow dwarf

• Bay Watcher
  • Is always cold
    • View Profile
« Reply #104 on: April 10, 2017, 04:49:56 am »

An eerie creature comes out of the portal.

Hmm, the other thread seems pretty crowded. Maybe it'd be better to just wait until the next round? Besides, that would give me a little more time to work on my army, and I could use some more time. :P

If you mean next round in this match than sure, however if you mean till another match than know that  I won't start one soon especially cause I'm trying to get people to start their own matches. You could try looking on our general thread for a person interested in a 1v1.
« Last Edit: April 10, 2017, 07:43:56 am by snow dwarf »
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7] 8 9 ... 22