Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 10 11 [12] 13 14 ... 19

Author Topic: Unsanity - Everything Goes  (Read 36703 times)

Enemy post

• Bay Watcher
  • Modder/GM
    • View Profile
Re: Unsanity - Everything Goes: Turn 12
« Reply #165 on: April 14, 2017, 11:44:37 pm »

(Let's see how your dinosaur pride is affected when it's kneeling over in bad and being dissected!)

Impossible! Extinction never strikes in the same place twice!
« Last Edit: April 15, 2017, 01:15:17 pm by Enemy post »
My mods and forum games.
Enemy post has claimed the title of Dragonsong the Harmonic of Melodious Exaltion!

OceanSoul

• Bay Watcher
  • Cursed with Exponential Hiatuses
    • View Profile
« Reply #166 on: April 15, 2017, 06:07:41 am »

(Let's see how your dinosaur pride is affected when it's kneeling over in bad and being dissected!)

Impossible! Extinction never strikes in the same place twice!
Just as lightning strikes skyscrapers multiple times, those that should've or would've gone extinct are likely to face extinction in the near future.

Give the cat a random gender.Return home, and check on how the assistants are working. Congratulate them for all the work they've done. Let the cat out in my house, so it can get accustomed. Then, pick the lock on the closet with the supplies, and provide them to the assistants, if they want them.
Work on a potential forum game for my return to Bay12. Figure out parts that puzzled me before. Find more things to figure out that I can't. Work on another game instead of solving them. Get distracted and stop working. Remember it a week or two later. Remember I'm still on hiatus. Illogically, Be too ashamed to return yet. Repeat ad nauseam.

Finally have a game completely ready. Wait a week before posting it out of laziness.

ufo

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #167 on: April 16, 2017, 02:32:41 pm »

find some space organization and sell the sattelite while hiding my alien self

Person

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Unsanity - Everything Goes: Turn 13
« Reply #168 on: April 19, 2017, 03:10:10 pm »

Hmm, 11:40 perhaps?

find some space organization and sell the satellite while hiding my alien self

[2] You can't seem to find any space organizations. Maybe you're looking in the wrong part of town. A few rumors start about your ufo, but most of them are ignored.

Give the cat a random gender. Return home, and check on how the assistants are working. Congratulate them for all the work they've done. Let the cat out in my house, so it can get accustomed. Then, pick the lock on the closet with the supplies, and provide them to the assistants, if they want them.

The cat is male. They put off naming it for now.

[10] You return home, and the house is practically swarmed with supporters which you spend some time congratulating. Afterwards, you go inside and let your kitty roam around. Now, let's get that closet open...

Movie Prep Crew: [2] No progress is made this time. They waste their time debating what movies to show. An argument about the star wars prequels is very closely averted.

Progress: 85%

"TARGET HAS DESIGNATED LETHAL FORCE, PLEASE ACCEPT RESTRAIN BEFORE THE EVENT OF EXTERMINATION".
it's time to hold my ground against abuse against robots, by first moving my leg joints into a standing position... Anyways, deploy my minigun arm to shoot a hail of bullets in the general direction of where Sastrel the dinosaur is.
Frank forgets what he was doing and wanders off deeper into the hospital. He then remembers he was looking for medical supplies, and resumes the search.
Rip PSYCH-BOT's head off and drop it in front of Elaine and her team.
Quote from: Elaine
Oh geez, get that thing out of here.

Init: 8, 8, 7, 4

PSYCHE-BOT 420 Revs up his Minigun, and opens fire! [10vs3] The hail of bullets rips at Sastrei's body, and Frank fall off in the chaos!

[3] Frank leaves the battle, and starts wandering the hospital. They think they're on the right track, but don't find any medication this turn.

[3v2] Sastrei charges at PSYCHE-BOT 420, and tries to clam down on his head. They get a decent grip on his shoulder, but don't really get anywhere with it.

[6v10] Elaine and her assistants try to get PSYCHE-BOT to safety, but Sastrei keeps shoving them away!

"Squeak squeak squeak!"
Spoiler: Translation (click to show/hide)
Ritual continues!

[6] The ritual is getting closer to completion.

Cultists: [5] Ever so closer...

Ritual Progress: 75%

bah, if I had my horse it would take mere minutes to track this beast. Continue regardless.
Gangsters, you have interesting crossbows. Mind if I take a look?
If the gangsters allow it, Mathel looks at their guns and tries to understand how they work. If the gangsters do not allow it, Mathel looks sad.
"AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA... AAAAAAAAAA?"
Spoiler: TranslAAAAtion (click to show/hide)
Consider how one is to properly cook dinosaur meat.

Driver: [10] The truck drives over a big speed bump as it enters the hospital parking lot!

King Harlaus: [1] The King is thrown upwards! [10] He grabs a hold of the vehicle, managing to stay inside. However, he sprains his arm a bit.

Mathel Ironfish: [8] Mathel ignores the bump. [6] He asks the gangster to show him his crossbow, and the man obliges. However, he gets shot in the leg during the bump! Ouch!

AAAAAAAAAAA: [7] AAAAAAAAAAA is strangely unaffected by the bump. [8] AAAAAAAAAAA wonders how to cook dinosaur meat. It seems a good idea to make at least some of it into jerky, as that much meat would be difficult to eat in one sitting. Also, as a carnivore, the meat would probably have a lot of muscle, which would make things difficult. Hmm. These thoughts take much of the ethereal humanoid's time, but they'll be better at cooking dinosaurs than most people.

Harold: [10] Harold hurts his leg a bit from the speed bump. [3] Harold meditates.

Farmer Trio: [7] The farmers easily ignore the bump. [8] The farmers make some small chat with each other. Morale rises.

Gangsters: [10] One of the gangsters accidentally shoots Mathel in the leg while showing the dwarf his weapon!

Quote from: Person
Visit movie prep crew, then follow truck.

[10] The presence of a police officer causes a small panic, but Artemis is able to figure out what's going on. He gives his approval, and makes a quick exit. Movie Night Progress: 82%

[8] Afterwards, Artemis keeps following the trail, but is left in the truck's dust for the most part.

(Sorry about the wait. I'll get around to updating the first post as soon as possible.)
« Last Edit: April 25, 2017, 01:30:30 am by Person »
Please don't let textbooks invade Bay12.
The Conquistadors only have the faintest idea of what the modern world is like when they are greeted by two hostile WWI Veterans riding on a giant potato; Welcome to 2016.

OceanSoul

• Bay Watcher
  • Cursed with Exponential Hiatuses
    • View Profile
« Reply #169 on: April 19, 2017, 03:18:36 pm »

Finish up the potion. How much of it do I have, and how effective is it? Then, spend some time bonding with the cat, whom I'll name....Zura? I don't know why.
Work on a potential forum game for my return to Bay12. Figure out parts that puzzled me before. Find more things to figure out that I can't. Work on another game instead of solving them. Get distracted and stop working. Remember it a week or two later. Remember I'm still on hiatus. Illogically, Be too ashamed to return yet. Repeat ad nauseam.

Finally have a game completely ready. Wait a week before posting it out of laziness.

Coolrune206

• Bay Watcher
  • Come on, just a taste of your soul?
    • View Profile
« Reply #170 on: April 19, 2017, 03:22:44 pm »

Frank returns to the combat, and hits PSYCHE BOT with any random, heavy piece of hospital equipment that he can get his hands on.
"You are a shameful gaggle of cowards who has made a mockery of the challenge, but you have avoided death. Sit and eat."

FallacyofUrist

• Bay Watcher
  • Blatant furry. Also a hypnotist.
    • View Profile
« Reply #171 on: April 19, 2017, 03:45:26 pm »

"Squeak squeak squeak!"

Keep going.
A Thousand Treasures (And You).

Would you like to play a game of Mafia? The subforum is always open to new players.

Enemy post

• Bay Watcher
  • Modder/GM
    • View Profile
« Reply #172 on: April 19, 2017, 04:03:06 pm »

Howl in pain and crush the minigun.

However, if the full group outside comes in here after me, then get Frank to safety and fight to the end.
« Last Edit: April 19, 2017, 04:52:58 pm by Enemy post »
My mods and forum games.
Enemy post has claimed the title of Dragonsong the Harmonic of Melodious Exaltion!

Failbird105

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #173 on: April 19, 2017, 04:43:22 pm »

Name: Edward Stubbford
What are you?: a Zombie COMPLETELY NORMAL HUMAN BUSINESSMAN
Appearance:

Personality: he is a completely normal and average man, he is optimistic but not naive, logical but not pessimistic, reasonable, and perfectly ordinary in absolutely every way, definitely. he's an abnormally intelligent zombie
List three of your favorite things: brains, business, having "friends"(aka other zombies)
Inventory: Briefcase containing human brains for lunch and important paperwork, a rather damaged impeccably clean suit, an old and only somewhat functional antique hearse.
What? What is this?: UUUuuurrggh A completely normal day for me, a completely normal man.

Take a drive through town like the zombie completely normal human  you are.

(basically, the struck through version is the truth, the italicized one is what people believe.)
« Last Edit: April 20, 2017, 03:17:28 pm by Failbird105 »

Mathel

• Bay Watcher
  • A weird guy.
    • View Profile
« Reply #174 on: April 20, 2017, 09:38:00 am »

Ouch!

Mathel starts a fire (Yes, in the truck.) and cauterises the wound (Ignoring the fact that it would already be cauterised by the bullet.).
Then he takes off one of his right leather sandal that he has in his iron high boot, rips it apart and uses it as a bandage.
In the end, he puts the right iron boot back on.

Spoiler: inventory (click to show/hide)
The shield beats the sword.
Urge to drink milk while eating steak wrapped with bacon rising...
Outer planes are not subject to any laws of physics that would prevent them from doing their job.
Better than the heavenly host eating your soul.

Enemy post

• Bay Watcher
  • Modder/GM
    • View Profile
« Reply #175 on: April 20, 2017, 10:01:50 am »

Spoiler: Failbird105 (click to show/hide)

Is this Stubbs the Zombie?
« Last Edit: April 20, 2017, 10:03:33 am by Enemy post »
My mods and forum games.

Failbird105

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #176 on: April 20, 2017, 10:25:04 am »

Spoiler: Failbird105 (click to show/hide)

Is this Stubbs the Zombie?
HEAVILY inspired, I didn't want to go ALL the way, because Stubbs has some amount of established character to him, and I don't like playing characters that I don't know well enough to do justice.

Enemy post

• Bay Watcher
  • Modder/GM
    • View Profile
« Reply #177 on: April 20, 2017, 10:26:12 am »

Sounds like he'll be fun.
My mods and forum games.

Shadowclaw777

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident Wisenheimer
    • View Profile
« Reply #178 on: April 20, 2017, 02:39:42 pm »

"TARGET HAS ENGAGED IN MELEE COMBAT, CQC RESPONSE MODULES WILL ENGAGE".

Time to surge all computer processing power into my arms, oh yeah probably should switch from minigun arm into arms that has those metallic, opposable appendages. Than grab onto Sastrei's body and throw him across the medical entrance room 
« Last Edit: April 20, 2017, 03:04:13 pm by Shadowclaw777 »

Person

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Unsanity - Everything Goes: Turn 14 Dinosaur Hospital Showdown
« Reply #179 on: April 25, 2017, 02:20:44 am »

Monday! Noontime! Dodeca City! That about covers it right? Thanks everyone for your patience. Not all of the truck crew has posted, but it has been 5 days at this point so...

"TARGET HAS ENGAGED IN MELEE COMBAT, CQC RESPONSE MODULES WILL ENGAGE".
Time to surge all computer processing power into my arms, oh yeah probably should switch from minigun arm into arms that has those metallic, opposable appendages. Than grab onto Sastrei's body and throw him across the medical entrance room
Quote from: Elaine
Time for a bit more force!
Howl in pain and crush the minigun. However, if the full group outside comes in here after me, then get Frank to safety and fight to the end.
Frank returns to the combat, and hits PSYCHE BOT with any random, heavy piece of hospital equipment that he can get his hands on.
Quote from: King Harlaus:Auto
To battle!
Quote from: AAAAAAAAAAA:Auto
AAAAAAAAAAA!
Ouch!
Mathel starts a fire (Yes, in the truck.) and cauterizes the wound (Ignoring the fact that it would already be cauterized by the bullet.).
Then he takes off one of his right leather sandal that he has in his iron high boot, rips it apart and uses it as a bandage.
In the end, he puts the right iron boot back on.

Spoiler: inventory (click to show/hide)
Quote from: Harold
Charge!
Quote from: Farmers
Go on, git!
Quote from: Gangsters
This is our town, yo!
Quote from: Truck Driver
Seems like a good time to sip a cold one.
Quote from: Person
What's all that commotion at the hospital!?
Hoo boy, initiative rolling is gonna suck here... I probably should have just made that makeshift army all have one initiative but eh. More chaos this way. By the way, I apparently forgot that that railgun shot Sastrei suffered a while back didn't fully heal. I've updated the damage accordingly, though it still isn't quite at fatal levels.

Mathel Ironfish: [9]
Sastrei: [8]
King Harlaus: [7]
Harold: [7]
Farmers: [7]
PSYCHE-BOT-420: [6]
Artemis: [6]
AAAAAAAAAAA: [6]
Elaine&Crew: [5]
Truck Driver: [5]
Frank: [3]
"Gangsters": [2]

[9] Mathel starts by trying to make a fire in the bed of the truck. Surprisingly, he finds a couple good matches, and cauterizes his injury perfectly. He gets the bullet out too, which is impressive considering he doesn't seem to know what a bullet even is! He doesn't have to use his shoe for kindling, at least not yet.

[6v5] Sastrei tries to smash the minigun arm, but it seems it is made of stern stuff, and PSYCHE BOT is able to get away with only a couple minor dents.

[2] King Harlaus tries to rally his troops, but his sprained arm makes it difficult to leave the vehicle. He is temporarily unable to leave, but the rest of his crew charges anyway.

[8] Harold takes up the charge in his stead, and leads the party through the hospital's main entrance. There it is! That's the foul creature that stole my feast! That's what he thinks.

[4] The farmers follow him, clenching their new spears in hand. As the calm begins to end and they enter to dense battlefield, they take some time to survey the situation.

[6v2] PSYCHE-BOT 420 charges up a powerful melee attack, and fires it as fast as they can. The robot head of staff smashes Sastrei in the face stunning the dinosaur, and he then throws the creature to its side! Not quite "across the room", but Sastrei struggles to stand for the time being. Blood is leaking all over the hospital's entrance area.

[10] Artemis continues to follow the trail, and sees everyone charge into the hospital. They enter as well at high speed, though at a distance, only to trip and slam their face into the ground. "Augh! FFF. Must be more careful."

[4] Likewise, AAAAAAAAAAA follows along with weapons raised.

[8v2] Elaine and her aides start stabbing Sastrei with anesthetics while the dinosaur is down. They seems to be taking effect, but it'll still be awhile before they knock him out completely.

[4] The truck driver takes a sip from a cold beverage. How refreshing!

[3v5] Angered at seeing his long term ally fall to the ground, Frank smashes PSYCHE-BOT 420 with a nearby computer monitor, but the attack is deflecting by their hard exterior!

[9] The gangsters charge through the doors ahead of Harold, a handgun raised each. They rap a bit to psyche everyone up. Significant bonus achieved for Forgotten Beast hunting party.

"Squeak squeak squeak!"
Keep going.

[2] Your words seem to contribute no power to the ritual. You nearly make a critical misstep, bungling the whole process a fair bit, but are able to salvage the situation before it is too late.

Followers: [5] Their chants continue despite your failure. Ritual Progress: 85%

Finish up the potion. How much of it do I have, and how effective is it? Then, spend some time bonding with the cat, whom I'll name....Zura? I don't know why.

[5] First, Zoh finishes unlocking that cabinet with all the film equipment.

[7] Next, they finish up the potion. By their estimates, it should be quite potent. Each dose should last 3 hours. Not enough so to be lethal of course. Depending on the animal form and the individual in question, you think it should last for about 24 doses.

[3] Animal bonding is difficult at first, but Zoh spends some time getting to know their new companion.

Movie Team: [6] More preparation are made, including finding an announcer to get everyone hyped up. Apparently.

Movie Night Preparations: 95% You'll need to finish this task manually by bringing the parts you found to the Prep Team. Most of the operation is being done in nearby Dodeca Park.

Name: Edward Stubbford
What are you?: a Zombie COMPLETELY NORMAL HUMAN BUSINESSMAN
Appearance:

Personality: he is a completely normal and average man, he is optimistic but not naive, logical but not pessimistic, reasonable, and perfectly ordinary in absolutely every way, definitely. he's an abnormally intelligent zombie
List three of your favorite things: brains, business, having "friends"(aka other zombies)
Inventory: Briefcase containing human brains for lunch and important paperwork, a rather damaged impeccably clean suit, an old and only somewhat functional antique hearse.
What? What is this?: UUUuuurrggh A completely normal day for me, a completely normal man.
Take a drive through town like the zombie completely normal human  you are.
(basically, the struck through version is the truth, the italicized one is what people believe.)
Accepted! Glad to have another new town person after so much time.

[1] A Sunday drive would probably have been preferable, but Monday will do. Edward drives about the town, enjoying himself. Suddenly his car runs over a big pothole and he loses control of the vehicle. The ordinary man is thrown through his windshield, and miraculously survives! You'd almost think it almost abnormal, but really that sort of thing happens all the time. His car is still mostly intact, and comes to a halt nearby.
« Last Edit: April 26, 2017, 12:05:18 am by Person »
Please don't let textbooks invade Bay12.
The Conquistadors only have the faintest idea of what the modern world is like when they are greeted by two hostile WWI Veterans riding on a giant potato; Welcome to 2016.
Pages: 1 ... 10 11 [12] 13 14 ... 19