Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 8 9 [10] 11 12 ... 19

Author Topic: Unsanity - Everything Goes  (Read 36681 times)

Person

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Unsanity - Everything Goes: Turn 10
« Reply #135 on: April 05, 2017, 06:12:41 pm »

Arbitrary Time: 10:30

"VERY GOOD ADVISER, YOU MANAGE MEDICAL FACILITY A-D-6, WHILE THIS UNIT IS ON IMPORTANT BUSINESS"
Gather up the most strong-bodied staff members from the hospital, threaten that if they don't join my squad than they will get a drop in their pay, and than command them to grab all of the sedatives tranquilizers. We got visitors!
Frank dismounts Sastrei, then enters the hospital alone, and begins screaming that he needs "all of the drugs and doctors, and all of the money while you're at it."
Hide and listen for any sounds of combat that I think indicate that Frank needs me to burst in there.

Bot: [1] A medical emergency emerges, and your staff can't help you right now. How unfortunate!

[9] You grab a whole bunch of supplies and make your way through the hospital. You'll be ready.

Frank: [2] Frank can't find a way inside. Locked doors aplenty, for some bizarre reason.

Sastrei: [5] Sastrei sits in wait.

Soooooo close. Keep at it. Arise my creation!

[3] It's alive. It's aliiiiive! You look upon your creation, and see a man with a dog's head. Is that how that's suppose to work?

Try someone's backyard

[4] You scan for anomalies, and find a slightly radioactive rock. Could it have been some sort of meteorite?

I would vote for time going by a little faster, as long as others are willing.

A few preparations before I go shopping:Inform the neighbors about an impromptu party/festival, starting at...say, 6 to 8:00 PM. Currently, there will be movies and appetizers, though hopefully everyone will have some contribution of their own, such as more food, carnival booths, performances, pretty much everything as long as it's optional. Preferably, the message should be digital, though paper flyers would also be good.
Set up an Animal Communication to be slow-brewed for 1-2 hours while I'm gone. If successful, it should, well, allow communication with animals for a few hours. Make sure I have money on my person, and head into the city's shopping district.

[9] You set up the brew. It should be ready whenever you need it. 

[10] Your preparations go viral in the best and worst way possible. Ordinarily you'd get a lot done, but endless people harry you over inconsequential details.

Progress: 30%

Wait until transformation ends. Then:
Spoiler: Public, just long (click to show/hide)

[8] You're still animals. However this doesn't prevent some of the ritual preparations. It is a very curious sight.

Preparations: 40%

right! Check my funds and begin training the farmers into proper infantry! Use practice swords and wooden staves in place of real weaponry, or suitably sized sticks if I can't afford/find them at the moment. Have harold train with them too, and have the "gangsters" either go practice their music and become full fledged musicians(or bards, depending on your taste) or practice with their glocks at a shooting range. Whichever works best for them.
Scavenge for supplies needed to make an IED, or if that's too outrageous then molotov cocktails
Mathel carves 8 wooden spears and hardens their tips over fire.
Hey, crossbowmen, when you run out of bolts, or when the melee starts, some melee weapons will be nescessary. Take these.
Mathel gives hardened wooden spears to gangsters.

King: [10] Training begins, and the farmers are better for it. There are a few injuries, but nothing to bad. They'll just need some rest is all.

[5] The gangsters improve in musical skill somewhat.

Mallos: [7] You create a couple molotov cocktails. Handy!

Mathel: [1] You create a burning pile of scrap. Or rather, you add to the burning pile of scrap. Your armor protects you from your failure.

Quote from: Person
Investigate dinosaur rumors.

[7]You end up at the house of King Harlaus.

"So what's all this then?"

Followers of Lorethazu:

[10] They knock a few things over, but are a great help when it comes down to it.

Preparations: 50%

Harold: [5] He hires a truck driver. The man should be able to transport your current group. He probably won't fight much, but a truck is technically a weapon right?

Farmers: [3] Their training continues, with meager results.

Gangsters: [9] These two are much more successfull when it comes to making spears.

Elaine: [4] She keeps things under control, mostly.

I'm so sorry about the wait.
« Last Edit: April 05, 2017, 06:17:02 pm by Person »
Please don't let textbooks invade Bay12.
The Conquistadors only have the faintest idea of what the modern world is like when they are greeted by two hostile WWI Veterans riding on a giant potato; Welcome to 2016.

Coolrune206

• Bay Watcher
  • Come on, just a taste of your soul?
    • View Profile
Re: Unsanity - Everything Goes: Turn 9
« Reply #136 on: April 05, 2017, 06:34:54 pm »

Frank... I dunno, looks for a doorbell. On the hospital.
« Last Edit: April 05, 2017, 07:26:01 pm by Coolrune206 »
"You are a shameful gaggle of cowards who has made a mockery of the challenge, but you have avoided death. Sit and eat."

Enemy post

• Bay Watcher
  • Modder/GM
    • View Profile
« Reply #137 on: April 05, 2017, 06:47:49 pm »

I'm pretty sure I could get a door open. If you want.
My mods and forum games.
Enemy post has claimed the title of Dragonsong the Harmonic of Melodious Exaltion!

FallacyofUrist

• Bay Watcher
  • Blatant furry. Also a hypnotist.
    • View Profile
« Reply #138 on: April 05, 2017, 07:02:03 pm »

Continue as per last post.
A Thousand Treasures (And You).

Would you like to play a game of Mafia? The subforum is always open to new players.

OceanSoul

• Bay Watcher
  • Cursed with Exponential Hiatuses
    • View Profile
« Reply #139 on: April 05, 2017, 07:15:42 pm »

Guess that means that the longer it sits, the stronger/more of it I'll get.

Tell the volunteers to ask eachother about the inconsequential details, while letting me handle the rather consequencal ones. Also, warn them about the neighborhood cult. Hope they become an NPC group that's rolled for each turn.
Anyway, let's go shopping. I buy a hairpin or 2 (to pick the locks on the closet with), a bunch of water balloons, 2 or 3 rather different squirt guns, and, to top it all off, I go to the animal shelter and see what cats are up for adoption, preferably any younger ones.
Work on a potential forum game for my return to Bay12. Figure out parts that puzzled me before. Find more things to figure out that I can't. Work on another game instead of solving them. Get distracted and stop working. Remember it a week or two later. Remember I'm still on hiatus. Illogically, Be too ashamed to return yet. Repeat ad nauseam.

Finally have a game completely ready. Wait a week before posting it out of laziness.

Coolrune206

• Bay Watcher
  • Come on, just a taste of your soul?
    • View Profile
« Reply #140 on: April 05, 2017, 07:25:53 pm »

Sounds fun.

Frank gestures at the dragon (yes, I know it's a dinosaur. Frank is crazy) to the door, then makes explosion noises.
« Last Edit: April 05, 2017, 08:07:31 pm by Coolrune206 »
"You are a shameful gaggle of cowards who has made a mockery of the challenge, but you have avoided death. Sit and eat."

Enemy post

• Bay Watcher
  • Modder/GM
    • View Profile
« Reply #141 on: April 05, 2017, 07:34:23 pm »

Sounds fun.

Frank gestures at the dragon to the door, then makes explosion noises.

My mods and forum games.
Enemy post has claimed the title of Dragonsong the Harmonic of Melodious Exaltion!

Shadowclaw777

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident Wisenheimer
    • View Profile
« Reply #142 on: April 05, 2017, 08:44:29 pm »

"ACTIVATING SUSPECT PROTOCOL, OCCUPANTS SHOULD REMAIN CALM AND THEY SHOULD RETURN TO PERFORMING THEIR PREVIOUS ACTION"

Be at the front desk of the medical facility, be ready to charge in and induce a lot of sedatives into a certain dinosaur

Enemy post

• Bay Watcher
  • Modder/GM
    • View Profile
« Reply #143 on: April 05, 2017, 10:18:15 pm »

Dinosaur VS Robot.

Spoiler: Image (click to show/hide)

This is going to be awesome.
« Last Edit: April 05, 2017, 11:53:27 pm by Enemy post »
My mods and forum games.

Mathel

• Bay Watcher
  • A weird guy.
    • View Profile
« Reply #144 on: April 05, 2017, 11:30:05 pm »

Hello, guard.
We are getting ready to hunt a forgotten beast.
If you want to join, talk to King Harlaus.

This time, Mathel just knaps stones to make a spear tip, then attaches it to a long straight stick.
The shield beats the sword.
Urge to drink milk while eating steak wrapped with bacon rising...
Outer planes are not subject to any laws of physics that would prevent them from doing their job.
Better than the heavenly host eating your soul.

Mallos

• Bay Watcher
  • sick and tired of being sick and tired
    • View Profile
« Reply #145 on: April 07, 2017, 01:44:50 am »

Make an improvised melee weapon for myself, like a bat with nails in it or something.
Gone. Departed. Headed off toward greener pastures.

Dustan Hache

• Bay Watcher
  • What protagonist?
    • View Profile
« Reply #146 on: April 07, 2017, 12:27:26 pm »

keep training the farmers till I know they can wield a sword without hurting themselves, tell Harold to stop recruiting for now and go find armaments for the troops.
I figure at some point, you're just gonna run outta fucks to give and just off yourself whenever you get hurt at all. It's not like there's any downsides to it. Hangover? Suicide will fix that. Stubbed your toe? Suicide. Headache? Suicide. Papercut? Suicide.

Person

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Unsanity - Everything Goes: Turn 11
« Reply #147 on: April 09, 2017, 11:35:28 pm »

Tick tock, its 11 o' clock.

Sounds fun.
Frank gestures at the dragon (yes, I know it's a dinosaur. Frank is crazy) to the door, then makes explosion noises.
"ACTIVATING SUSPECT PROTOCOL, OCCUPANTS SHOULD REMAIN CALM AND THEY SHOULD RETURN TO PERFORMING THEIR PREVIOUS ACTION"
Be at the front desk of the medical facility, be ready to charge in and induce a lot of sedatives into a certain dinosaur

[6] Sastrei smashes through the hospital wall! A large portion of it comes crashing down behind them. Psyche Bot is ready for them though.

[9v9] He tries to administer the sedatives, but the beast won't sit still! It evades the attack!

Continue as per last post.

[9] Progress on the ritual continues.

Progress: 90%

(I'd appreciate knowing what Lorethazu can do, so as to write thus stuff better.)

Guess that means that the longer it sits, the stronger/more of it I'll get.
Tell the volunteers to ask eachother about the inconsequential details, while letting me handle the rather consequencal ones. Also, warn them about the neighborhood cult. Hope they become an NPC group that's rolled for each turn.
Anyway, let's go shopping. I buy a hairpin or 2 (to pick the locks on the closet with), a bunch of water balloons, 2 or 3 rather different squirt guns, and, to top it all off, I go to the animal shelter and see what cats are up for adoption, preferably any younger ones.

[5] You buy said items. They don't cost much.

[9] You easily find an animal shelter, and it looks like a good one.

[10] They're having trouble with a rather... peculiar sort of cat.

It genuinely appears to be in superposition. Also they can only know how fast or where it is, but not both. This shouldn't be possible, but here we are. Such is life in Dodeca City. They should have other cats though, it is just a matter of asking. Feel free to specify breed if you like.

Hello, guard.
We are getting ready to hunt a forgotten beast.
If you want to join, talk to King Harlaus.

This time, Mathel just knaps stones to make a spear tip, then attaches it to a long straight stick.
Make an improvised melee weapon for myself, like a bat with nails in it or something.
keep training the farmers till I know they can wield a sword without hurting themselves, tell Harold to stop recruiting for now and go find armaments for the troops.
Quote from: Person
Interrogate.

Mathel: [8] Mathel makes a rudimentary spear. Pretty good.

Mallos: [9] Your spiked bat turns out pretty well!

King: [7] Your training goes well. Harold gets your instructions.

Artemis: [10]  "A forgotten beast? Does it look something like this?"

He shows a picture of Sastrei. One of the wannabee gangsters shoots it out of his hand, a bit overzealous, and a bit worried about the police being here.

"Ow, fff. Careful damn it!"

[3] The situation is safely defused, barely.

"Well if you figure anything out, try contacting the police. I hear there's been a bit of a dusturbance in regards to some sort of film thing. Be safe now."

He turns to leave after this.

Harold: [2] Harold completely fails at obtaining equipment. He isn't really sure how to navigate your house.

Farmer Trio: [2] The three make little progress in skill.

Gangsters: [9] The gangsters taunt Artemis in the only way they know how, but he mostly ignores them. Their musical skill inproves.

Elaine: [5] Elaine resolves the situation. Mostly anyway. She starts getting a team together to help Psyche Bot.

Cultists: [7] With Bartholomew's guidance, they complete the circle, and you all take a nice drink of water. They're ready to begin the ritual.

Movie Prep Crew: [8] They help greatly, only stumbling over each other rather than Zoh Roark.

Progress: 55%
« Last Edit: April 10, 2017, 12:39:52 am by Person »
Please don't let textbooks invade Bay12.
The Conquistadors only have the faintest idea of what the modern world is like when they are greeted by two hostile WWI Veterans riding on a giant potato; Welcome to 2016.

Shadowclaw777

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident Wisenheimer
    • View Profile
« Reply #148 on: April 10, 2017, 12:00:39 am »

"THREAT HAS BEEN DETECTED, IT WILL SUBDUED, WAIT MOMENTARILY"
Actually utilize my metal hands and get on top of the dinosaur, try stabbing it with a lot a huge amount of sedatives, point the needles on the creatures throat, especially the underside of the throat.

(How big is this dinosaur again, its like the size of a small elephant, right. It's not that large, why is it so intimidating, again?. Also Dino don't make me pull out my Mingun-Arm and become subdued, I will if I have to!) Also, Person, could you slow the time to 20 minutes for the next round, that would be very welcomed.

Enemy post

• Bay Watcher
  • Modder/GM
    • View Profile
« Reply #149 on: April 10, 2017, 12:27:56 am »

(How big is this dinosaur again, its like the size of a small elephant, right. It's not that large, why is it so intimidating, again?)

I think it's the bunny ears. They're really very scary.

Snarl. When the robot climbs on me, crush him against a wall.

If he doesn't climb on me, bite his legs off.
« Last Edit: April 13, 2017, 09:04:41 am by Enemy post »
My mods and forum games.
Pages: 1 ... 8 9 [10] 11 12 ... 19