Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Author Topic: Survival Scavenger (ISGWG) Robot Customization Tiiiiiiiiiime! No Mixing!  (Read 1600 times)

TankKit

• Bay Watcher
  • Probably writing something.
    • View Profile

OOC: First things first, thanks to Sir Knight who gave a link to an awesome paint programe called RexPaint, go look at his RTD if you also want a link to it. Anyway, this is going to be an ISG, as you can probabaly tell by the title, but with a twist. Occasionally I will call upon some of you guys to play the roles of some of the more important characters, so it is really an ISG With Guests, ISGWG for short. Another thing about this game is that one of the main things this is going to focus on is learning, I'm not just going to tell you everything about everything, I want there to be a type of learning in the game. Oh and, by the way, this is the big project I mentioned on some of my other stuff. Note: Also includs Robo-Mode

You yawn as you get up, looking around at your little base. It's been almost a year since the bombs hit, and you recently learned that the fallout will likely last even longer. The entire Kdantas Republic, gone with the blink of an eye, all because that bloody Kanjae Empire wanted the resources of the planet, and now they probabaly won't even be able to get to the resources without encountering fierce resistance because since the bomb society crumbled and everyone started either going alone, like you chose to, or formed big groups. Heh, it's like the plot of a movie or a game. In a way it would of been better if the bunkers hadn't been made, then less people would of survived, and everyone who died probabaly wouldn't of felt a thing before they were incinerated into pieces. Oh well, you survived, you've got a small pile of rations and a much bigger pile of scraps, you've also got your console which is connected by a wire to your robot recharging station. Speaking of which, you should probabaly go check that out.
« Last Edit: February 24, 2017, 12:23:07 pm by TankKit »
“I would stop you from doing unholy experiments with my people, but I don’t actually care about their well-being and I kinda want to see what happens”

Spoken like a true god TankKit.

Lorknis

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Survival Scavenger (ISGWG)
« Reply #1 on: February 22, 2017, 09:27:10 am »

I suppose we better check the console that's connected to the robot recharging station. Speaking of which, is there a robot hooked up to the charging station right now?

TankKit

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 22, 2017, 09:30:44 am »

I suppose we better check the console that's connected to the robot recharging station. Speaking of which, is there a robot hooked up to the charging station right now?
If you go through the door (the section of wall that looks thinner than the rest) underneath you then you'll find out.
« Last Edit: February 22, 2017, 09:32:58 am by TankKit »
“I would stop you from doing unholy experiments with my people, but I don’t actually care about their well-being and I kinda want to see what happens”

Lorknis

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: February 22, 2017, 09:44:13 am »

(I assumed it was in the room, oh well.)

Time to head through the door then.

TankKit

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: February 22, 2017, 09:46:57 am »

(I assumed it was in the room, oh well.)

Time to head through the door then.
The console is in the room. It's right above you. It's just that it's connected by a wire to the recharging station, which is in the room underneath you.

Asgarus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: February 22, 2017, 12:12:42 pm »

(I assume we don't directly see ourselves? Or are we the @ sign? Maybe mention which symbol is an entity/item represented by in your descriptions (maybe just add the symbol in brackets behind the word).)

> Check the console and list its functions.

(And please stop using "of" instead of "have" :P)

TankKit

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: February 22, 2017, 12:25:31 pm »

(I assume we don't directly see ourselves? Or are we the @ sign? Maybe mention which symbol is an entity/item represented by in your descriptions (maybe just add the symbol in brackets behind the word).)

> Check the console and list its functions.

(And please stop using "of" instead of "have" :P)
((Yes, you are the @.))
« Last Edit: February 22, 2017, 03:15:46 pm by TankKit »

TankKit

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: February 24, 2017, 08:44:27 am »

Sorry about the lack of updates, I got lost in The Warrens of Oric The Awesome! Expect an update soon.
« Last Edit: February 24, 2017, 09:29:39 am by TankKit »

TankKit

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: February 24, 2017, 09:54:08 am »

You walk over to your console, smiling as you remember how you first found this place while trying to run away from a ghoul, back then not realizing that the ghoul in question was actually completely harmless because it had probably retained it's sentience. You activate the console and wait as it's starts glowing green as it boots up.

You sigh as you see it's still glitchy as hell. You always found it odd how everything but the thing that you need glitches so badly, but you never really question it, you always have been rather lucky. Well, apart from being caught in a nuclear wasteland of a world. That's probably the exact opposite of lucky!

You get out of your chair and wander out of the room into you're robot recharging/robot body part storage area. To the right there's a two Robot legs, two Assault rifles, one Full set of tank treads, two Mini-cannons, one Lower body jetpack, and one EMP Cannon. To the left there's the robot that you found when you last went out scavenging. You should probably check all of it's possible features now, and then equip it with the items you think would work. Ofcourse, that also means you have to decide what you want to focus on, strength, speed, or a mix of the two.

Shadestyle

• Bay Watcher
  • Adorable
    • View Profile
Re: Survival Scavenger (ISGWG) Robot Customization Tiiiiiiiiiime!
« Reply #9 on: February 24, 2017, 12:05:12 pm »

Equip the Robot Legs to the Robot, Equip the Mini-Cannons to the Robot.
You are now having excessive amounts of fun

Lorknis

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Survival Scavenger (ISGWG) Robot Customization Tiiiiiiiiiime!
« Reply #10 on: February 24, 2017, 12:07:15 pm »

Equip the Robot Legs to the Robot, Equip the Mini-Cannons to the Robot.
+1

TankKit

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Survival Scavenger (ISGWG) Robot Customization Tiiiiiiiiiime! No Mixing!
« Reply #11 on: February 24, 2017, 12:22:52 pm »

You try to do that but the stats say that the robot legs can't take the weight of the cannons.
« Last Edit: February 24, 2017, 12:25:05 pm by TankKit »

Lorknis

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: February 24, 2017, 12:26:19 pm »

Then I suppose we can equip the Robot Legs and the two Assault Rifles.

Gwolfski

• Bay Watcher
  • Strawberries!
    • View Profile
    • ignore pls!
« Reply #13 on: February 25, 2017, 07:42:49 am »

Then I suppose we can equip the Robot Legs and the two Assault Rifles.
+1
Eventually when you go far enough the insane start becoming the sane