Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 76 77 [78] 79 80 ... 86

Author Topic: COVEN: Gulled Goldsmiths and Lost Locomotives  (Read 153601 times)

Doomblade187

• Bay Watcher
  • Requires music to get through the working day.
    • View Profile
Re: COVEN: Don shows some backbone
« Reply #1155 on: April 07, 2018, 12:10:34 pm »

((Mobile phones! :D))

"Sounds like a plan to me, as long as we stay away from the melee by the Nazis. I'm going to try and get in touch with the Transport mages."
« Last Edit: April 07, 2018, 12:14:05 pm by Doomblade187 »
In any case it would be a battle of critical thinking and I refuse to fight an unarmed individual.
One mustn't stare into the pathos, lest one become Pathos.

randomgenericusername

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1157 on: April 07, 2018, 05:09:48 pm »

((I think we should vote to decide which path are we going to take. I want to take the transworld entretainment path OR try to cross the river by either water or air OR any path that goes through the Necromancer territory.))
The dog behind the man behind the beard.
Immortality like that would be even more game breaking than four Aaron's in one place.
You're both so obviously scum that this is a surprisingly difficult decision.

Doomblade187

• Bay Watcher
  • Requires music to get through the working day.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1158 on: April 07, 2018, 06:04:32 pm »

((I'm on board with the transport bridge option.))
In any case it would be a battle of critical thinking and I refuse to fight an unarmed individual.
One mustn't stare into the pathos, lest one become Pathos.

Devastator

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1160 on: April 08, 2018, 12:31:25 am »

(Nan's on board for whatever plan has support.  Action is still the same regardless... find someone to pass this video off to, and then steal an armoured car.  I'm okay with plan Ben, because killing a bunch of Nazis may count as payment to everyone around them, among other things, like it sounding fun.)

Devastator

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1161 on: April 08, 2018, 09:53:19 pm »

Deal with the video first, since it'll be a few turns for the plan to start shaking out.  Take a brief phone camera video, vine length or whatever, something shorter than a minute.  It'll pan from Nanami's face to a wall, that via the illusion and light projecting abilities, has a mural of something fantastic on it, such as spaceships flying between buildings.  Then it'll pan further onto a small object, like a coffee mug that is made of gold and encrusted with glowing jewels, as well as containing a smoke emitting dark brew within.  It'll then pan back towards Nanami.  While doing so, talk about how she needs assistance with editing and scene composition, that sort of thing, but she has good access to practical abilities and effects.  Send that vine to three or four local youtubers, and request a meeting to see who is interested in collaboration.

When I get the meetings, meet up with them and assess them for someone who has the best combination of skills and is either willing to become a cultist or is close to that point.  Send that person the raw video with instructions to publish it where the last one went up to, when it's done editing.
« Last Edit: April 09, 2018, 04:27:49 am by Devastator »

syvarris

• Bay Watcher
  • UNICORNPEGASUSKITTEN
    • View Profile
Re: Re: COVEN: Don shows some backbone
« Reply #1162 on: April 11, 2018, 12:14:36 am »

You said a lot of military and police are around?  Ben is going to go out and test his new false rank, by trying to obtain smoke grenades from one of them.  Whether by convincing someone to give them to him, stealing them, or by finding someone who's both well-equipped and all alone to knock unconscious and loot (Ben would prefer to not murder a loyal british soldier, but if he has to kill one for the grenades...).  He'll bring Nanami's silenced pistol (which she gave him a couple updates ago), and the P90, but not the bulky Minimi, it's a bit too big to conceal.

After that, right back to base.  Ben's not gonna take any risks by staying out too long or getting greedy.

Edit: Actually, assuming Ben was informed that our employers are offering armor and they're giving two items per person rather than at all, he'll go grab a set and a box of grenades, instead of the whole "decieve very dangerous people into parting with high-grade materiel" plan.  If that agreement is limited to two items for the whole group... well, Ben would probably rant that a second suit of body armor is far more valuable than even a reinforced riot shield, which contrary to what videogames depict is a pretty terrible shield... but if I'm being honest there's no reason for Don to mention the deal at all before he's already ninja'd the loot. -.-

Egan_BW

• Bay Watcher
  • This is. NOT! OVER!
    • View Profile
Re: Re: COVEN: Don shows some backbone
« Reply #1163 on: April 11, 2018, 12:17:25 am »

but not the bulky Minimi, it's a bit too big to conceal.

Insert injoke about putting guns inside your arm here.

Egan_BW

• Bay Watcher
  • This is. NOT! OVER!
    • View Profile
« Reply #1165 on: April 11, 2018, 03:39:39 am »

((I don't doubt that there's a great many things that Ben could do if he wore a schoolgirl's uniform. Maybe that's something we should work on.))

Devastator

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1166 on: April 11, 2018, 08:53:05 am »

((Just tell him it's body armour and he's hallucinating again.))

In fact, there's body armour available.  A couple of you guys might want to pick up suits.
« Last Edit: April 11, 2018, 09:59:17 am by Devastator »

randomgenericusername

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1167 on: April 12, 2018, 06:13:25 am »

((I don't think Zamenis needs body armor, considering his body is technically already dead and thus can't be killed.))
Immortality like that would be even more game breaking than four Aaron's in one place.

Devastator

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1168 on: April 23, 2018, 03:22:42 pm »

((I'm pretty sure he can be killed through bodily destruction.  It just takes a lot more.))

randomgenericusername

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1169 on: April 23, 2018, 03:39:19 pm »

((Yet his soul would still remain within the phylactery. It's just matter of finding another dead body to transfer to.))
Pages: 1 ... 76 77 [78] 79 80 ... 86