Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 52 53 [54] 55 56 ... 86

Author Topic: COVEN: Gulled Goldsmiths and Lost Locomotives  (Read 154180 times)

ATHATH

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: COVEN: Mission Three - Open World
« Reply #795 on: October 02, 2017, 09:09:02 pm »

Ben has threatened to kill Bella. If syv's just playing his character, so am I. I bear no ill will towards syv, he's my friend. I don't consider attacking someone's character for genuine roleplaying reasons to be an aggressive OOC act. It's just part of the story.
The key phrase in my previous statement was "non-disruptive manner".

http://taking10.blogspot.com/2015/06/the-dangers-of-phrase-im-just-playing.html
Seriously, ATHATH, we need to have an intervention about your death mug problem.
*slow clap* Well ATHATH congratulations. You managed to give the MC a mental breakdown before we even finished the first arc.
I didn't even read it first, I just saw it was ATHATH and noped it. Now that I read it x3 to noping

Egan_BW

• Bay Watcher
  • This is. NOT! OVER!
    • View Profile
« Reply #796 on: October 02, 2017, 09:19:38 pm »

I see no reason why disruptive behaviors should be selected against.

Devastator

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #797 on: October 02, 2017, 11:20:48 pm »

So, does anybody wanna help me kill ghost-alligator that's affiliated with the mafia? It's for a good cause.[/size]

"I'd like to, but when I've got these missions from hell I have to do them right away, or I'll be sent to hell.  And if I fuck up, I'll get depowered."

"I'm also best at fighting things that have physical bodies.  You get a job that involves killing a big creature, I'm in.  I don't think I can crystallize a ghost."
« Last Edit: October 03, 2017, 03:43:08 am by Devastator »

Devastator

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #798 on: October 03, 2017, 03:08:59 am »

Give the gear of those who died to Sen.

((Please don't.  You weren't there for the fight where they got the gear, and Bella literally just promised me her broom.))

((Same with the bug.  I don't care about it, but please ask.  Are you just running up to Nanami and setting things on fire right in her line of sight?))
« Last Edit: October 03, 2017, 03:41:01 am by Devastator »

syvarris

• Bay Watcher
  • UNICORNPEGASUSKITTEN
    • View Profile
Re: Re: COVEN: Mission Three - Open World
« Reply #799 on: October 03, 2017, 03:20:21 am »

So, does anybody wanna help me kill a ghost-alligator that's affiliated with the spirit mafia? It's for a good cause.

"I wouldn't get mixed up with the mafia, kid.  They'll eat you alive, maybe literally.  A lot of crazies hook up with them, it's the drugs frying their brains."

Ben's going to go out--with the Minimi and his other stuff in overly suspicious bags--and case a pharmacy.  Preferably early early morning, while it's still a bit dark out, and minimizing time taken.  He's fully aware of how suspicious he is and doesn't want to stay in any one place for long.

If he spots Bella aiming a gun at him--assuming she's not clearly defying physics to an unreasonable degree--he's going to immediately take cover, get his gun out, and shoot her.  If he notices the shot, and sees her (regardless of flight, if he is injured), he'll return fire.  If he doesn't see her, but notices the shot, he'll get back to Vince's ASAP.  Finally, if he notices nothing (or doesn't recognize the injury as being something caused by an enemy)... he'll just case the pharmacy.

Also, he'll check the P90 for ammo again when he gets back to Vince's.

((I don't mind Egan's action, it seems completely reasonable and IC.  Bella isn't even trying to kill Ben, which is better than what he's said he'd do to her.  If anyone's being disruptive, it's the guy who's bullying an ally into doing work for him.))

ATHATH

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #800 on: October 03, 2017, 05:46:02 pm »

Give the gear of those who died to Sen.

((Please don't.  You weren't there for the fight where they got the gear, and Bella literally just promised me her broom.))

((Same with the bug.  I don't care about it, but please ask.  Are you just running up to Nanami and setting things on fire right in her line of sight?))
Action edited.

If Egan wants to stop me from burning a dead beetle that he abandoned, he should speak up before the turn is made. I'll change my action if he does.

((I don't mind Egan's action
Oh. In that case, it's fine.

If anyone's being disruptive, it's the guy who's bullying an ally into doing work for him.))
And who would this "guy" be?
Seriously, ATHATH, we need to have an intervention about your death mug problem.
*slow clap* Well ATHATH congratulations. You managed to give the MC a mental breakdown before we even finished the first arc.
I didn't even read it first, I just saw it was ATHATH and noped it. Now that I read it x3 to noping

Egan_BW

• Bay Watcher
  • This is. NOT! OVER!
    • View Profile
« Reply #801 on: October 03, 2017, 05:58:13 pm »

Uh, what? I have no idea what you're talking about.

ATHATH

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #802 on: October 03, 2017, 07:19:38 pm »

Uh, what? I have no idea what you're talking about.
See?

randomgenericusername

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #803 on: October 03, 2017, 07:28:00 pm »

He is talking about this beetle, I think.
A beetle with a tiny speaker embedded in its back crawls laboriously up to you... You put the beetle carefully on the earth outside, but it's dead anyway.
The dog behind the man behind the beard.
Immortality like that would be even more game breaking than four Aaron's in one place.
You're both so obviously scum that this is a surprisingly difficult decision.

Egan_BW

• Bay Watcher
  • This is. NOT! OVER!
    • View Profile
« Reply #804 on: October 03, 2017, 08:17:39 pm »

That has nothing to do with me, so I dunno why you're asking me?

ATHATH

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #805 on: October 03, 2017, 09:23:22 pm »

That has nothing to do with me, so I dunno why you're asking me?
Whoops, got your character confused with Devastator's character.

Devastator, do you mind if I burn the corpse of Amdukias's beetle-messenger?

Devastator

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #806 on: October 04, 2017, 03:22:58 am »

"What for?"

Nanami doesn't stop Sir Worthington.
« Last Edit: October 04, 2017, 03:30:03 am by Devastator »

ATHATH

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #807 on: October 04, 2017, 09:15:38 am »

"What for?"

Nanami doesn't stop Sir Worthington.
"I'm a pyromancer, remember? I gain power from burning magical things."

Devastator

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #808 on: October 04, 2017, 10:09:17 am »

"It was carrying a message that said 'Do this thing or go to hell', you know.  I don't think Amdukias cares about something that small, but if you're going to profit from me risking my life, I want a cut."

"How about we go on a mission when this job is done, then.  Is there still that bounty on the train-worm?"

ATHATH

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #809 on: October 04, 2017, 08:29:42 pm »

"Is there still that bounty on the train-worm?"
"The what?"
Pages: 1 ... 52 53 [54] 55 56 ... 86