Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Poll

GROS-MT3 sounds like which type of techno DJ?

Trance
- 2 (40%)
Lots of vocals/melody
- 1 (20%)
Intense/Fast paced
- 1 (20%)
Heavy Base/Hard
- 1 (20%)

Total Members Voted: 5

Pages: 1 ... 12 13 [14] 15 16 17

Author Topic: —= REDNECK MECKS =— ///MATCH#1/// OPEN THRONE P13  (Read 20242 times)

RoseHeart

• Bay Watcher
  • 🛡️ Shiny Knight
    • View Profile
    • Forum Game Portfolio
Re: Mech Card Battle
« Reply #195 on: February 14, 2017, 10:29:31 pm »

Hmm, hope I don't feel so lazy next go...

Edit: actually screw that this went really well. I don't know if you guys noticed when I posted this but this was totally a joke topic. And look out far it went! I'm actually pretty proud.

So yeah Im going to attempt to try the true 1.0
« Last Edit: February 14, 2017, 11:01:45 pm by roseheart »
It is absolutely necessary, for the peace and safety of mankind, that some of earth's dark, dead corners and unplumbed depths be left alone; lest sleeping abnormalities wake to resurgent life, and blasphemously surviving nightmares squirm and splash out of their black lairs to newer and wider conquests.

RoseHeart

• Bay Watcher
  • 🛡️ Shiny Knight
    • View Profile
    • Forum Game Portfolio
Re: Mech Card Battle
« Reply #196 on: February 14, 2017, 11:25:36 pm »

Using spoilers seemed to turn out pretty well. I think I'll do that again.
It is absolutely necessary, for the peace and safety of mankind, that some of earth's dark, dead corners and unplumbed depths be left alone; lest sleeping abnormalities wake to resurgent life, and blasphemously surviving nightmares squirm and splash out of their black lairs to newer and wider conquests.

RoseHeart

• Bay Watcher
  • 🛡️ Shiny Knight
    • View Profile
    • Forum Game Portfolio
Re: REDNECK MECHS!
« Reply #197 on: February 15, 2017, 05:23:32 pm »

Quote from: RAM
Ocean = GROS
Jack = Hey
Vert = RAM
rose = redneck mech of fuzzy dice and booze
Quote from: heydude6
RAM = Verticlaw
Ocean = GROS
Quote from: OceanSoul
I pretty much have a 50-50 shot at this.
I, OceanSoul, am piloting MM3T-GROS.
RAM is possibly piloting Verticlaw.
heydude pilots Jackhammer.
And you, Roseheart, are either piloting a mech of your own that's spectating the affair, or you're viewing camera feeds from the "arena" we're battling in. You must be pretty wealthy, if your old image is a brand of soda or beer.

OceanSoul's Deck
Spoiler (click to show/hide)

heydude's Deck

Reset:

RAM's Deck

While mech identities have been revealed. You will still want to spoiler your action. Thanks for playing RAM!

OceanSoul

• Bay Watcher
  • Cursed with Exponential Hiatuses
    • View Profile
« Reply #198 on: February 15, 2017, 08:38:01 pm »

Work on a potential forum game for my return to Bay12. Figure out parts that puzzled me before. Find more things to figure out that I can't. Work on another game instead of solving them. Get distracted and stop working. Remember it a week or two later. Remember I'm still on hiatus. Illogically, Be too ashamed to return yet. Repeat ad nauseam.

Finally have a game completely ready. Wait a week before posting it out of laziness.

RoseHeart

• Bay Watcher
  • 🛡️ Shiny Knight
    • View Profile
    • Forum Game Portfolio
« Reply #199 on: February 15, 2017, 08:58:20 pm »

Soul

OceanSoul

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #200 on: February 15, 2017, 09:02:28 pm »

Work on a potential forum game for my return to Bay12. Figure out parts that puzzled me before. Find more things to figure out that I can't. Work on another game instead of solving them. Get distracted and stop working. Remember it a week or two later. Remember I'm still on hiatus. Illogically, Be too ashamed to return yet. Repeat ad nauseam.

Finally have a game completely ready. Wait a week before posting it out of laziness.

RoseHeart

• Bay Watcher
  • 🛡️ Shiny Knight
    • View Profile
    • Forum Game Portfolio
« Reply #201 on: February 15, 2017, 09:05:03 pm »

I wouldn't recommend planning out a mech for next round just yet. There's going to be some rule changes for one I'm going to add a new stat to cards... And other stuff like that that will change the system a little bit so...

heydude6

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #202 on: February 15, 2017, 09:33:09 pm »

Lets use the ancient naval art of training war parrots. No one will realize they have been boarded by space war parrots until it is to late!
You can fake being able to run on water. You can't fake looking cool when you break your foot on a door and hit your head on the floor.

RAM

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #203 on: February 15, 2017, 09:57:10 pm »

So, what are the rules for looking at spoilers? Because I would really like to take a peek someday. Have the rules for retiring a mech been formalised? I feel as though it makes more sense for destroyed mechs to be removed than winners, but, then again, maybe the winners get into the big-leagues while you can get into the redneck arena with a mound of broken scrap-metal and some duct-tape...
Vote (1) for the Urist scale!
I shall be eternally happy. I shall be able to construct elf hunting giant mecha. Which can pour magma.
Urist has been forced to use a friend as fertilizer lately.
Read the First Post!

RoseHeart

• Bay Watcher
  • 🛡️ Shiny Knight
    • View Profile
    • Forum Game Portfolio
« Reply #204 on: February 15, 2017, 10:00:03 pm »

Spoilers, outside player mech bays, are player permission based.

You and other players can give each other permission. Now that you are out RAM.
« Last Edit: February 15, 2017, 10:12:38 pm by roseheart »

RAM

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #205 on: February 16, 2017, 02:00:40 am »

Vote (1) for the Urist scale!
I shall be eternally happy. I shall be able to construct elf hunting giant mecha. Which can pour magma.
Urist has been forced to use a friend as fertilizer lately.
Read the First Post!

RoseHeart

• Bay Watcher
  • 🛡️ Shiny Knight
    • View Profile
    • Forum Game Portfolio
« Reply #206 on: February 16, 2017, 02:10:53 am »

Oh yes. Verticlaw, was NOT THE NAME of RAM's mech(though it was very appropriate if I do say so myself). As I picked it myself. Because RAM had exposed the name above the spoiler in his mech bay. So to keep it anonymous I came up with the pseudonym. Which I probably didn't mention not to do. So there you have it.

I'll let RAM tell you the actual name if he wishes...

OceanSoul

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #207 on: February 16, 2017, 07:37:21 am »

RoseHeart

• Bay Watcher
  • 🛡️ Shiny Knight
    • View Profile
    • Forum Game Portfolio
« Reply #208 on: February 16, 2017, 11:20:31 am »

Ocean

OceanSoul

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #209 on: February 16, 2017, 11:40:26 am »

Pages: 1 ... 12 13 [14] 15 16 17