Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Poll

GROS-MT3 sounds like which type of techno DJ?

Trance
- 2 (40%)
Lots of vocals/melody
- 1 (20%)
Intense/Fast paced
- 1 (20%)
Heavy Base/Hard
- 1 (20%)

Total Members Voted: 5

Pages: 1 ... 11 12 [13] 14 15 ... 17

Author Topic: —= REDNECK MECKS =— ///MATCH#1/// OPEN THRONE P13  (Read 20243 times)

RoseHeart

• Bay Watcher
  • 🛡️ Shiny Knight
    • View Profile
    • Forum Game Portfolio
Re: REDNECK MECHS!
« Reply #180 on: February 11, 2017, 05:43:32 pm »

Be sure to include your guess with your turn.
It is absolutely necessary, for the peace and safety of mankind, that some of earth's dark, dead corners and unplumbed depths be left alone; lest sleeping abnormalities wake to resurgent life, and blasphemously surviving nightmares squirm and splash out of their black lairs to newer and wider conquests.

RAM

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #181 on: February 11, 2017, 05:44:13 pm »

Spoiler (click to show/hide)
Vote (1) for the Urist scale!
I shall be eternally happy. I shall be able to construct elf hunting giant mecha. Which can pour magma.
Urist has been forced to use a friend as fertilizer lately.
Read the First Post!

heydude6

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #182 on: February 11, 2017, 07:05:52 pm »

Lets use the ancient naval art of training war parrots. No one will realize they have been boarded by space war parrots until it is to late!
You can fake being able to run on water. You can't fake looking cool when you break your foot on a door and hit your head on the floor.

RoseHeart

• Bay Watcher
  • 🛡️ Shiny Knight
    • View Profile
    • Forum Game Portfolio
« Reply #183 on: February 11, 2017, 07:24:14 pm »

Ocean not sure if you were trolling. Either way guess which mech each other pilot is piloting.
It is absolutely necessary, for the peace and safety of mankind, that some of earth's dark, dead corners and unplumbed depths be left alone; lest sleeping abnormalities wake to resurgent life, and blasphemously surviving nightmares squirm and splash out of their black lairs to newer and wider conquests.

OceanSoul

• Bay Watcher
  • Cursed with Exponential Hiatuses
    • View Profile
« Reply #184 on: February 11, 2017, 07:32:23 pm »

Work on a potential forum game for my return to Bay12. Figure out parts that puzzled me before. Find more things to figure out that I can't. Work on another game instead of solving them. Get distracted and stop working. Remember it a week or two later. Remember I'm still on hiatus. Illogically, Be too ashamed to return yet. Repeat ad nauseam.

Finally have a game completely ready. Wait a week before posting it out of laziness.

RoseHeart

• Bay Watcher
  • 🛡️ Shiny Knight
    • View Profile
    • Forum Game Portfolio
« Reply #185 on: February 11, 2017, 08:12:47 pm »

An "arena cam"... interesting idea.

RoseHeart

• Bay Watcher
  • 🛡️ Shiny Knight
    • View Profile
    • Forum Game Portfolio
« Reply #186 on: February 12, 2017, 12:19:53 am »

RAM

RAM

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #187 on: February 12, 2017, 12:37:12 am »

Vote (1) for the Urist scale!
I shall be eternally happy. I shall be able to construct elf hunting giant mecha. Which can pour magma.
Urist has been forced to use a friend as fertilizer lately.
Read the First Post!

RoseHeart

• Bay Watcher
  • 🛡️ Shiny Knight
    • View Profile
    • Forum Game Portfolio
« Reply #188 on: February 12, 2017, 12:46:31 am »

I kinda agree RAM.

RoseHeart

• Bay Watcher
  • 🛡️ Shiny Knight
    • View Profile
    • Forum Game Portfolio
Re: REDNECK MECHS! Incredible machines. Incredible power. Upredictable pilots.
« Reply #189 on: February 12, 2017, 12:52:58 pm »

Sorry I was unclear. Verticlaw has been checkmated. He's about to be out. So there is no point in attacking him.

Edit: Though I guess you could do it the kill steal
« Last Edit: February 12, 2017, 12:56:27 pm by roseheart »

OceanSoul

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: REDNECK MECHS! Incredible machines. Incredible power. Upredictable pilots.
« Reply #190 on: February 12, 2017, 01:35:18 pm »

Work on a potential forum game for my return to Bay12. Figure out parts that puzzled me before. Find more things to figure out that I can't. Work on another game instead of solving them. Get distracted and stop working. Remember it a week or two later. Remember I'm still on hiatus. Illogically, Be too ashamed to return yet. Repeat ad nauseam.

Finally have a game completely ready. Wait a week before posting it out of laziness.

RoseHeart

• Bay Watcher
  • 🛡️ Shiny Knight
    • View Profile
    • Forum Game Portfolio
Re: Mech Card Battle
« Reply #191 on: February 14, 2017, 08:05:35 pm »

I think somehow this lasted more turns than I expected. I'm going to scale up damage going forward.

OceanSoul

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #192 on: February 14, 2017, 10:19:17 pm »

RoseHeart

• Bay Watcher
  • 🛡️ Shiny Knight
    • View Profile
    • Forum Game Portfolio
« Reply #193 on: February 14, 2017, 10:24:27 pm »

On a scale of want to not want...

Should I finish the match?

OceanSoul

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #194 on: February 14, 2017, 10:27:07 pm »

Pages: 1 ... 11 12 [13] 14 15 ... 17