Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 2754 2755 [2756] 2757 2758 ... 3566

Author Topic: AmeriPol thread  (Read 4225321 times)

Greiger

• Bay Watcher
  • Reptilian Illuminati member. Keep it secret.
    • View Profile
Re: AmeriPol thread
« Reply #41325 on: November 03, 2020, 11:18:09 pm »

Yea looking at every map I can find even through biden is currently winning, just about every state that has not yet been officially called is going Trump.

4 more years of this shit, and now not only does he not have to pace himself because of reelection worries, his party now controls the supreme court, and it looks like they are getting the house of representatives too.  He could declare himself dictator for life and everyone who is supposed to stop him will be all for it.
« Last Edit: November 03, 2020, 11:20:18 pm by Greiger »
Disclaimer: Not responsible for dwarven deaths from the use or misuse of this post.
I don't need friends!! I've got knives!!!

Bumber

• Bay Watcher
  • REMOVE KOBOLD
    • View Profile
« Reply #41326 on: November 03, 2020, 11:21:18 pm »

Pre-election polls, amirite? ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Reading his name would trigger it. Thinking of him would trigger it. No other circumstances would trigger it- it was strictly related to the concept of Bill Clinton entering the conscious mind.

THE xTROLL FUR SOCKx RUSE WAS A........... DISTACTION        the carp HAVE the wagon

A wizard has turned you into a wagon. This was inevitable (Y/y)?

feelotraveller

• Bay Watcher
  • (y-sqrt{|x|})^2+x^2=1
    • View Profile
« Reply #41327 on: November 03, 2020, 11:22:32 pm »

and it looks like they are getting the house of representatives too.

Nope, on this bit at least.  Pelosi has already called the dems defence of congress as success.  Senate does look like remaining republican though.

hector13

• Bay Watcher
  • It’s shite being Scottish
    • View Profile
« Reply #41328 on: November 03, 2020, 11:23:04 pm »

It won’t be called today.

Worrisome regarding what that means if people get antsy if it looks like it’s going to take weeks rather than days.
Look, we need to raise a psychopath who will murder God, we have no time to be spending on cooking.

the way your fingertips plant meaningless soliloquies makes me think you are the true evil among us.

MetalSlimeHunt

• Bay Watcher
  • Gerrymander Commander
    • View Profile
« Reply #41329 on: November 03, 2020, 11:24:32 pm »

This country gets what it deserves.
Quote from: Thomas Paine
To argue with a man who has renounced the use and authority of reason, and whose philosophy consists in holding humanity in contempt, is like administering medicine to the dead, or endeavoring to convert an atheist by scripture.
No Gods, No Masters.

Maximum Spin

• Bay Watcher
  • [OPPOSED_TO_LIFE] [GOES_TO_ELEVEN]
    • View Profile
« Reply #41330 on: November 03, 2020, 11:36:16 pm »

You guys, everything's going to be fine.

The last four years have been great for most Americans in actual real-world not-media terms.

SOLDIER First

• Bay Watcher
  • Trans fucking rights, baby.
    • View Profile
« Reply #41331 on: November 03, 2020, 11:39:47 pm »

Because "most Americans" are cis, white, heterosexual Christian men that none of Trump's policies have negatively affected at all, yeah.

What an ignorant statement.
Black lives matter.

ZBridges

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #41332 on: November 03, 2020, 11:41:18 pm »

You guys, everything's going to be fine.

The last four years have been great for most Americans in actual real-world not-media terms.

Yeah, I can't wait to die of COVID-19.  The liberal media has been spinning the pandemic as a bad thing, but every real American knows that it builds character.

SOLDIER First

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #41333 on: November 03, 2020, 11:42:14 pm »

My parents both died of COVID-19 when they were my age and they turned out fine.
Black lives matter.

Maximum Spin

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #41334 on: November 03, 2020, 11:43:13 pm »

Because "most Americans" are cis, white, heterosexual Christian men that none of Trump's policies have negatively affected at all, yeah.

What an ignorant statement.
You know, black Americans are doing great too.

SOLDIER First

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #41335 on: November 03, 2020, 11:46:05 pm »

they're getting murdered in the streets by police officers literally every day
Black lives matter.

Maximum Spin

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #41336 on: November 03, 2020, 11:47:13 pm »

they're getting murdered in the streets by police officers literally every day
Yet less often than whites.

SOLDIER First

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #41337 on: November 03, 2020, 11:49:57 pm »

white people do make up more of the population than black people, so while the numbers of white people murder by the police are, in fact, higher than those of black people, if you give it literally any amount of critical thought whatsoever, you will reach the conclusion that the actual ratio of population to number of murders by police is higher for black people than it is for white people.
Black lives matter.

Random_Dragon

• Bay Watcher
  • Psycho Bored Dragon
    • View Profile
« Reply #41338 on: November 04, 2020, 12:04:33 am »

Electoral counts so far look decent but nowhere near enough of a lead to prevent any legal (or illegal) chicanery. :/
On DF Wiki · On DFFD

"Hey idiots, someone hacked my account to call you all idiots! Wasn't me you idiots!" seems to stretch credulity a bit.

SOLDIER First

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #41339 on: November 04, 2020, 12:08:32 am »

white people do make up more of the population than black people, so while the numbers of white people murder by the police are, in fact, higher than those of black people, if you give it literally any amount of critical thought whatsoever, you will reach the conclusion that the actual ratio of population to number of murders by police is higher for black people than it is for white people.

continuation of the above

estimated population percentages in 2019: 76.3% white people / 13.4% black people, respectively around 250.4 million people and 44 million people of 328.2 million total population
recorded numbers of police killings by race in 2019: 370 white people / 235 black people, respectively about 0.0002% and 0.0005% of the populations of each race

now why could it be that, despite the difference in estimated population numbers between black people and white people being a whopping 206.4 million, there is overall a higher percentage of black people being murdered by police than of white people being murdered by police? it is truly a mystery how this is possible!

back on topic from me explaining basic math to a fully grown adult, i am dreading the final results of this fucking election
Black lives matter.
Pages: 1 ... 2754 2755 [2756] 2757 2758 ... 3566