Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 1524 1525 [1526] 1527 1528 ... 3568

Author Topic: AmeriPol thread  (Read 4242676 times)

Rowanas

• Bay Watcher
  • I must be going senile.
    • View Profile
Re: AmeriPol thread
« Reply #22875 on: August 24, 2018, 04:41:03 pm »

It was a mistake to read the comments on that. That's why your politics are so completely fucking fucked -

KYThrill
As someone with Christian values, my choices were this:  Side with a man who lies sometimes, and commits adultry.  Or I could side with Democrats who support murdering babies in the womb, who have a large number of members who don't even think God/Christ are real, and who think that a LGBT lifesyle isn't just something to tolerate, but is virtuous.

I could chose to side with the sinner or the Satanists.  It's an easy choice and in 2020, most people will make the same choice again, if the decision is between Trump and some radical Leftist Democrat.

Jesus tittyfucking christ, the sooner your nation slips into the sea, the better.  Over here we considered it awfully bad taste for Tony Blair to be a practicing member of any religion.  If you're not doing your job properly over here it's because you're an idiot, not because you abandon all logical thought in favour of some lunatic religion, regardless of which religion it is.
I agree with Urist. Steampunk is like Darth Vader winning Holland's Next Top Model. It would be awesome but not something I'd like in this game.
Unfortunately dying involves the amputation of the entire body from the dwarf.

nenjin

• Bay Watcher
  • Inscrubtable Exhortations of the Soul
    • View Profile
« Reply #22876 on: August 24, 2018, 04:49:42 pm »

Yeah, it's pretty insane how willing people are to Rob Peter To Pay Paul when it comes to Trump. Like they can't see how it is a null sum loss according to their own values. Yeah, sure, the guy you voted for doesn't murder babies. But he holds nothing sacred except money, so how is that somehow better?

You'd think the appropriate response would be to just not vote since neither side actually reflects or practices your values, except for the TV cameras.
Cautivo del Milagro seamos, Penitente.
Quote from: Viktor Frankl
When we are no longer able to change a situation, we are challenged to change ourselves.
Quote from: Sindain
Its kinda silly to complain that a friendly NPC isn't a well designed boss fight.
Quote from: Eric Blank
How will I cheese now assholes?
Quote from: MrRoboto75
Always spaghetti, never forghetti

PTTG??

• Bay Watcher
  • Kringrus! Babak crulurg tingra!
    • View Profile
    • http://www.nowherepublishing.com
« Reply #22877 on: August 24, 2018, 04:58:45 pm »

Also you can't trust that any comment -- especially anything inciting -- was posted by an actual human being.
A thousand million pool balls made from precious metals, covered in beef stock.

hector13

• Bay Watcher
  • It’s shite being Scottish
    • View Profile
« Reply #22878 on: August 24, 2018, 04:59:08 pm »

It was a mistake to read the comments on that. That's why your politics are so completely fucking fucked -

KYThrill
As someone with Christian values, my choices were this:  Side with a man who lies sometimes, and commits adultry.  Or I could side with Democrats who support murdering babies in the womb, who have a large number of members who don't even think God/Christ are real, and who think that a LGBT lifesyle isn't just something to tolerate, but is virtuous.

I could chose to side with the sinner or the Satanists.  It's an easy choice and in 2020, most people will make the same choice again, if the decision is between Trump and some radical Leftist Democrat.

Jesus tittyfucking christ, the sooner your nation slips into the sea, the better.  Over here we considered it awfully bad taste for Tony Blair to be a practicing member of any religion.  If you're not doing your job properly over here it's because you're an idiot, not because you abandon all logical thought in favour of some lunatic religion, regardless of which religion it is.

Bearing in mind that pretty much everywhere else in the world, the phrase "separation of church and state" means the church doesn't interfere with the state, while in the US it's the other way around.
Look, we need to raise a psychopath who will murder God, we have no time to be spending on cooking.

the way your fingertips plant meaningless soliloquies makes me think you are the true evil among us.

smjjames

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #22879 on: August 24, 2018, 05:31:09 pm »

KYThrill

Bearing in mind that pretty much everywhere else in the world, the phrase "separation of church and state" means the church doesn't interfere with the state, while in the US it's the other way around.

I wonder what the founders intended, heh.

Lord Shonus

• Bay Watcher
  • Angle of Death
    • View Profile
« Reply #22880 on: August 24, 2018, 09:59:15 pm »

The Founders very clearly intended "There shall be no connection between church and state whatsoever". Jefferson in particular went into quite a bit of detail on the subject.
On Giant In the Playground and Something Awful I am Gnoman.
Man, ninja'd by a potentially inebriated Lord Shonus. I was gonna say to burn it.

Frumple

• Bay Watcher
  • The Prettiest Kyuuki
    • View Profile
« Reply #22881 on: August 25, 2018, 12:13:20 am »

Yeah, it's pretty insane how willing people are to Rob Peter To Pay Paul when it comes to Trump. Like they can't see how it is a null sum loss according to their own values. Yeah, sure, the guy you voted for doesn't murder babies. But he holds nothing sacred except money, so how is that somehow better?
There's multiple thousands of corpses in Puerto Rico alone that almost certainly wouldn't have been there had the shitgibbon not became POTUS, children among them, that disagrees on the murders babies bit. Just as an idle start. GOP may be against abortion but they'll get behind baby murdering real damn quick, the nation sabotaging bastards.
Ask not!
What your country can hump for you.
Ask!
What you can hump for your country.

Max™

• Bay Watcher
  • [CULL:SQUARE]
    • View Profile
« Reply #22882 on: August 25, 2018, 01:17:53 am »

I mean, it's not like PR is full of americans or anything... *staff member leans over and whispers to me* oh, really? Welp.

Reelya

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #22883 on: August 25, 2018, 01:26:20 am »

It's much more important for Trump to be worrying about white farmers in South Africa rather than brown people nearby.

PTTG??

• Bay Watcher
  • Kringrus! Babak crulurg tingra!
    • View Profile
    • http://www.nowherepublishing.com
« Reply #22884 on: August 25, 2018, 02:26:44 am »

Also Trump sold the missiles to SA, so there's that too.
A thousand million pool balls made from precious metals, covered in beef stock.

Folly

• Bay Watcher
  • Steam Profile: 76561197996956175
    • View Profile
« Reply #22885 on: August 25, 2018, 08:03:35 am »

Donald Trump doesn't murder babies. Trump waits until they are born, then deports the mothers and shoves the babies in crowded cages overseen by child predators, which God is totally cool with because that's the only way to keep America safe from it's #1 threat of violent immigrant rapists.

Does it feel good to be great again?

misko27

• Bay Watcher
  • Lawful Neutral; Prophet of Pestilence
    • View Profile
« Reply #22886 on: August 25, 2018, 10:52:57 am »

I'm tired of winning, Mr. Trump.
The Age of Man is over. It is the Fire's turn now

hector13

• Bay Watcher
  • It’s shite being Scottish
    • View Profile
« Reply #22887 on: August 25, 2018, 12:44:52 pm »

misko27, You’re Firedtm.
Look, we need to raise a psychopath who will murder God, we have no time to be spending on cooking.

the way your fingertips plant meaningless soliloquies makes me think you are the true evil among us.

Max™

• Bay Watcher
  • [CULL:SQUARE]
    • View Profile
« Reply #22888 on: August 25, 2018, 02:31:47 pm »

Quite, Mister is far too respectful, Mfer Trump is closer, though I'd go with "Hey over there, yeah you, the big fat orange bitchbaby in the cheap roadkill wig" personally, but I've never been big on formality.

nenjin

• Bay Watcher
  • Inscrubtable Exhortations of the Soul
    • View Profile
« Reply #22889 on: August 25, 2018, 02:40:41 pm »

The attitude seems to be that as long as they've exited the womb and someone has taken the time to baptize them, Christians have done their job. Once you're out in the world and your soul is secured for Jesus, it doesn't matter how shitty or short your life is, at least you're not going to Hell for being unbaptized.

Motherfuckers with their eyes always looking straight up annoy the shit out of me.
Cautivo del Milagro seamos, Penitente.
Quote from: Viktor Frankl
When we are no longer able to change a situation, we are challenged to change ourselves.
Quote from: Sindain
Its kinda silly to complain that a friendly NPC isn't a well designed boss fight.
Quote from: Eric Blank
How will I cheese now assholes?
Quote from: MrRoboto75
Always spaghetti, never forghetti
Pages: 1 ... 1524 1525 [1526] 1527 1528 ... 3568