Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 957 958 [959] 960 961 ... 3566

Author Topic: AmeriPol thread  (Read 4202447 times)

smjjames

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: AmeriPol: Mueller investigation charges Manafort and bis. assoc. Gates withfraud
« Reply #14370 on: November 01, 2017, 11:18:07 pm »

'The Russian hacking scandal' seems to be the general go to for the scandal name.  It'll probably get its own iconic name around the time it reaches its climax.

wierd

• Bay Watcher
  • I like to eat small children.
    • View Profile
Re: AmeriPol: Mueller investigation charges Manafort and bis. assoc. Gates withfraud
« Reply #14371 on: November 01, 2017, 11:34:46 pm »

Putin's Political Power Play, or, how I learned to stop worrying and learned to love the propaganda.

(Now imagines trump rambling about 'purity of essence'...)

EnigmaticHat

• Bay Watcher
  • I vibrate, I die, I vibrate again
    • View Profile
« Reply #14372 on: November 02, 2017, 01:31:33 am »

It would be Pence rambling about purity of essence.  Trump is the Russian who decided to build a doomsday device and then not tell anyone.  Or alternately one of the command staff looking forward to the apocalypse because they get to have sex while everyone else dies.
"T-take this non-euclidean geometry, h-humanity-baka. I m-made it, but not because I l-li-l-like you or anything! I just felt s-sorry for you, b-baka."
You misspelled seance.  Are possessing Draignean?  Are you actually a ghost in the shell? You have to tell us if you are, that's the rule

Jopax

• Bay Watcher
  • Cat on a hat
    • View Profile
« Reply #14373 on: November 02, 2017, 07:24:20 am »

Another shooting in Colorado it seems?

Anyone got more info, I saw it mentioned in passing just now.
"my batteries are low and it's getting dark"
AS - IG

scriver

• Bay Watcher
  • City streets ain't got much pity
    • View Profile
« Reply #14374 on: November 02, 2017, 07:51:23 am »

The "Cut Cut Cut Act".

The "Kut Kut Kut Act".

The "K K K Act".

The CHI CHI CHI AH AH AHct
Love, scriver~

wierd

• Bay Watcher
  • I like to eat small children.
    • View Profile
« Last Edit: November 02, 2017, 07:57:33 am by wierd »

sluissa

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #14376 on: November 02, 2017, 08:57:19 am »

They've made a Chia head of every president for as long as I can remember.

Edit: My memory failed me apparently. It started with Obama for living presidents. There were joke images of a Dubya one, but none real. I have a clear memory of a Bill Clinton one though from somewhere.

Romney, Bernie, and Hillary have also had their own.
« Last Edit: November 02, 2017, 09:04:12 am by sluissa »

RedKing

• Bay Watcher
  • hoo hoo motherfucker
    • View Profile
« Reply #14377 on: November 02, 2017, 09:31:06 am »

*Imagines a chia trump head, with carefully combed over seedlings... wonders why it hasnt been marketed yet!*

**HOLY SHT< IT HAS BEEN!**

https://www.walmart.com/ip/As-Seen-on-TV-Chia-Pet-Donald-Trump/54305264?wmlspartner=wlpa&selectedSellerId=0&adid=22222222227047135310&wl0=&wl1=g&wl2=c&wl3=119967914649&wl4=pla-255894663599&wl5=9024386&wl6=&wl7=&wl8=&wl9=pla&wl10=8175035&wl11=online&wl12=54305264&wl13=&veh=sem
I'm highly disappointed there are no customer reviews for this thing. Yet.

"Tried to grab my pussywillow and talked about building a wall to keep the Spanish moss out. Would not buy again."

Remember, knowledge is power. The power to make other people feel stupid.
Quote from: Neil DeGrasse Tyson
Science is like an inoculation against charlatans who would have you believe whatever it is they tell you.

scriver

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #14378 on: November 02, 2017, 09:36:37 am »

*Spanish Snails.

Spanish Snails are the real immigrant threat.
Love, scriver~

Silverthrone

• Bay Watcher
  • Mad Old Geat
    • View Profile
« Reply #14379 on: November 02, 2017, 09:51:29 am »

A broken (and perfectly tasteless) clock is, indeed, right twice a day, as president Trump urges for a death sentence on the New York City murderer. He is as blunt, rough, unpleasant and unworthy as only he can be in expressing his sentiment, but it does not make it a bad idea, I must say. Of course, it is rather unusual (and quite un-presidently) for presidents to comment so fiercely on pending trials, but I suppose that it is pleasant to know what he would prefer.

It will no doubt take decades before the scharfrichter is called to do his business, but nonetheless. It will be reassuring to know when it is slated. Tsarnaev of Boston is awaiting his turn first, however.

If they do apprehend the Colorado gunman alive, I do not doubt that he will join the list, as well. But truly, as long as the hideous man is caught and stopped, the state of him afterwards matters less.

They've made a Chia head of every president for as long as I can remember.

Edit: My memory failed me apparently. It started with Obama for living presidents. There were joke images of a Dubya one, but none real. I have a clear memory of a Bill Clinton one though from somewhere.

Romney, Bernie, and Hillary have also had their own.

I have never heard of such a thing before. My word. One could repurpose that pot when the chia plant withers, I bet. Parsely, sage, rosemary and thyme, all cultivated in a monument to the election of sixteen.

*Spanish Snails.

Mother hired me to go forth and slaughter them en masse in the garden, I remember. I was a bloodied condottieri, and made quite the pretty penny from it.

'Thus shall Thy foot be painted in the blood of Thy foes, and Thy hounds shall lick it.' (Although I am unsure if slugs, strictly speaking, do have blood)

EDIT: I was hired to do war upon slugs and not Spaniards, just as a note of precaution.
« Last Edit: November 02, 2017, 09:54:12 am by Silverthrone »

RedKing

• Bay Watcher
  • hoo hoo motherfucker
    • View Profile
« Reply #14380 on: November 02, 2017, 11:27:18 am »

Of course, it is rather unusual (and quite un-presidently) for presidents to comment so fiercely on pending trials
And potentially damaging to the case. See: Bowe Bergdahl -- judge is considering a mistrial in the court-martial because 45 couldn't keep his yap shut about his opinion, and as CinC, his opinion could be considered undue influence on the senior officers who comprise the court-martial panel.

Obviously, doesn't apply in non-military trials, but the lesson is: KEEP YOUR MOUTH SHUT. There's a very good reason officials always say "I can't comment on an ongoing investigation/case/trial".

Remember, knowledge is power. The power to make other people feel stupid.
Quote from: Neil DeGrasse Tyson
Science is like an inoculation against charlatans who would have you believe whatever it is they tell you.

scriver

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #14381 on: November 02, 2017, 11:31:29 am »

*Spanish Snails.

Mother hired me to go forth and slaughter them en masse in the garden, I remember. I was a bloodied condottieri, and made quite the pretty penny from it.

'Thus shall Thy foot be painted in the blood of Thy foes, and Thy hounds shall lick it.' (Although I am unsure if slugs, strictly speaking, do have blood)

EDIT: I was hired to do war upon slugs and not Spaniards, just as a note of precaution.

I heard they curse their arrows with black magic to turn our men into women.
Love, scriver~

Descan

• Bay Watcher
  • [HEADING INTENSIFIES]
    • View Profile
Quote from: SalmonGod
Your innocent viking escapades for canadian social justice and immortality make my flagellum wiggle, too.
Quote from: Myroc
Descan confirmed for antichrist.
Quote from: LeoLeonardoIII
I wonder if any of us don't love Descan.

Reelya

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #14383 on: November 02, 2017, 03:22:46 pm »

egg and bacon; egg sausage and bacon; egg and gate; egg bacon and gate; egg bacon sausage and gate; gate bacon sausage and gate; gate egg gate gate bacon and gate ...

misko27

• Bay Watcher
  • Lawful Neutral; Prophet of Pestilence
    • View Profile
« Reply #14384 on: November 02, 2017, 03:29:24 pm »

Trump has probably decreased the likelihood of the man being put to death by his intervention, continuing his tradition of a systematically shooting himself and others in the foot.
The Age of Man is over. It is the Fire's turn now
Pages: 1 ... 957 958 [959] 960 961 ... 3566